Sue and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed.

"I'm serious, Mom! I showed Cole the photos from the first shoot, and he thought you were sexy. His cock was rock hard when he looked at the shots from the second shoot. He'd do you in a heartbeat!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

"In answer to your second question, it would not affect our relationship one bit except our sex life, which would be even better than it is. It's not like Cole would be sleeping with a stranger. He knows about Dad's fantasy and would love to help Dad out while helping himself with you. Cole's already been sleeping with the other wives from the photoshoots, so he's used to that."

"We were just friends at first but have gotten closer as we worked together. He's such a wonderful person and gorgeous and great in bed. He knows he's good-looking but doesn't have an attitude. I couldn't ask for a nicer guy. We are thinking of moving in together and stopping the sex shoots. The money is great, but the closer we get, the less willing I am to share him. You and Dad would be different, though. I'm not worried about you stealing Cole or giving him a dose of something."

"I'm okay with what you want, but I have some concerns."

"Can you take someone as big as Cole? I'm assuming Dad is not as long or thick. If you've never had a big one, it might hurt."

"More importantly, is Dad really okay with this? Will he be able to handle watching you have sex with Cole? It won't be fake this time. Is he going to be okay with your tongue in Cole's mouth and his in yours? Is he going to be able to handle you fondling Cole's cock like you wanted to the other night? I saw you, Mom! You were drooling over Cole's dick. Will Dad have second thoughts when Cole's cock enters you, and you stop caring about anything else in the world except Cole fucking you? You won't even be aware that Dad is in the room after the first few minutes. Trust me! I know! I don't want your marriage ruined."

"You have a great marriage and have some incredibly hot fantasy photos. Are you sure you don't want to stop while you're ahead? What if you like it so much that you don't want to stop? You should talk with Dad long and hard about this. If you both still want to, Cole and I will do it, but be careful, Mom! Some of those cuckold relationships don't end too well."

====

Sue:

I appreciated Anita's concern, but Tom and I were both giddy with excitement about what was going to happen, not worried.

I was giddy because I knew I could take all of Cole's cock because I easily handled the large dildo Tom fucked me with regularly.

I was giddy because I knew how good the dildo felt and fully expected Cole's real cock to feel even better. I couldn't wait to get it in my hands, mouth, and pussy! I loved the musky smell of cock!

I was giddy because Tom had told me he WANTED me to let go and enjoy myself to the max! He wanted to see my face grimace in ecstasy as Cole blacked me! He wanted me to lose myself in lust. That was HIS fantasy, and the more I enjoyed myself, the better his fantasy would be.

I wasn't the least bit worried about my marriage, because I had a great marriage to a wonderful man and didn't ever want to be with anyone else. Cole was just a sex fantasy. Tom got his fantasy, and I got the sex. It was a win-win for both of us. Tom and I would talk about the experience after the fact like we did about everything. Perhaps, if the right set of circumstances arrived again like they did with Cole, we might consider doing it again. But only if we both agreed. That was the beauty of our marriage. We always talked about everything, so problems didn't develop. I wasn't the type to throw away a perfect twenty-year marriage over a romp in the sack with a big dick.

Tom and I even discussed how to make Cole even more pumped than he was at the fake photoshoot. Anita had told me that Cole found me appealing because I had a 'good girl' face but acted slutty during the fake photoshoot. Lots of guys seemed to want innocent-looking women who were sluts in the bedroom! Tom showed me a 1950s retro hairstyle that would make me look like Grace Kelly, the movie star from back then. I loved it! I had a white flower pattern dress that buttoned up to the neck that would look perfect in a conservative religious church setting. I also had some elbow-length white gloves that a dainty socialite might wear. Cole was going to get a prim-looking date on the surface. A choker collar, nylons, garter belt, and lacy bra would be waiting beneath with no panties!

Tom came up with another doozy of an idea. He noticed the queen of spades pendant in the leather choker that Anita gave me for the first shoot and surmised it might be something that turned Cole's crank. A white woman wearing a visible symbol of being black-owned. Tom made up a stencil in the shape of a queen of spades and inked the symbol of submission on my ankle, my back above my butt, and my pubic mound. Cole would see the symbol no matter which way he was fucking me, and hopefully, it would drive him crazy. And the ink would disappear after my first shower if I wanted it to. If it turned Tom on, I'd leave it on longer.

===

Anita:

To say that Mom surprised me would be a huge understatement!

She showed up for the photoshoot looking like a 1950s housewife dressed for church. She wore a white floral dress buttoned up to the neck with white elbow-length silky gloves and a cool retro hairstyle.

Cole's eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw Mom because he found her innocent, wholesome look sexy.

Cole was naked on the couch with his huge penis hanging halfway down his knees. He jumped up right away to greet Mom and Dad and called Dad 'Mr. Allen' and shook his hand, which I found hilarious! The contrast of him shamelessly flaunting his junk while being worried about politely greeting Mom and Dad was a hoot. Mom looked pleased to see Cole and looked at Dad and me and started grinning. She was excited!

Cole went to kiss Mom's hand, but Mom wanted more and pulled Cole in for a tight embrace, and started frenching him. She must have held Cole for five minutes groping his back and ass cheeks while kissing up a storm. What a hussy she was! It was super hot! Their tongues were flicking so fast it was a blur. I was so engrossed in their kissing that I had to remind myself to keep recording.

Mom whispered something in Cole's ear, and then he started to unbutton her dress starting at the neck. The first few buttons revealed the black choker collar with the QOS pendant. Cole looked over and grinned at me. The next few buttons revealed Mom's sheer black, demi-cup bra that pushed her boobs up and out. The following few buttons showed mom's garter belt and her lack of panties, a baby smooth pussy, and another queen of spades tattoo on mom's pubic mound! Holy crap! The final few buttons revealed the top of Mom's retro super-sheer flesh-tone nylons with a black seam up the back.

Cole just stood there, admiring Mom, and they both were smiling at each other. Cole's cock started to get hard. Mom seductively pushed the dress straps off her shoulders and then shimmied her body, and the dress glided to the floor. She stepped out, hooked her toe in the fabric, and flung it to Dad. Cool move, Mom! Then she slowly spun around, modeling her half-naked body for Cole. There was another QOS tattoo on her back above her butt and another on her ankle. Wow! Mom had pulled out all the stops to impress Cole, who grinned with a wolf-like expression. Mom was in for a good fucking! I hoped her pussy was up to it!

Mom resumed kissing and then spread her legs and guided Cole's hand to her glistening exposed pussy. She started stroking Cole's dick. After a few minutes, she whispered something in Cole's ear, and he picked Mom up and carried her to the bedroom. Mom grinned at Dad and me as she went by, and Dad grinned back. He didn't seem upset that Mom was about to get fucked by a black stud half her age!

Mom pushed Cole back on the bed and mounted him, and in less than a minute, she was groin to groin with Cole's cock buried inside her. Holy crap! That was quick! Even I needed to work Cole into my pussy slowly, so it didn't hurt. There was obviously something going on with Mom's pussy at home that I didn't know about. Maybe Dad had a bigger cock than I thought.

Mom started to grind her pussy on Cole's cock. She really knew what she was doing. I was surprised because I didn't think about Mom sexually. Or at least I didn't use to. Cole loved it when I ground my pussy in circles like Mom was doing, and he had a look of pleasure on his face. He pulled Mom down, and they started to kiss again as Mom rode him. Mom must have been getting close because she sat up and began to hump Cole faster. Soon she was slamming herself on Cole's dick, in long strokes, and sweat beaded on her forehead. I love watching a sweaty fuck! Cole had his hands on Mom's waist and was thrusting up as she slammed down. They were really going at it!

Then Mom's body tensed up, and she started to moan. Her fingers had a vice grip on Cole's shoulders, and I could tell a biggie was ripping through her pussy. Cole's face scrunched up like it does when he's coming, and he thrust hard, dumping a big load deep inside Mom, which caused Mom to moan and come even harder. Whew! Smoking hot! After her contractions finished, Mom flopped her sweaty body on Cole, who was also sweating. Damn! This was hot, and Dad still didn't look upset, and Mom's eyes were closed in a blissful expression.

Mom only arrived fifteen minutes ago! She wasn't wasting any time!

Mom lay on Cole for a few minutes catching her breath and then rolled off. Her pussy made a loud squelching sound as their groins detached, and Mom grinned in embarrassment. I could see her staring at Cole's greasy cum covered dick while she rested, and then she reached over and started to play. Cole's dick was limp but still quite long, and Mom slowly flopped it back and forth like a toy.

She seemed fascinated by his appendage and sat on her knees between his legs and went to work. At first, she leisurely licked up and down Cole's dick like she was sampling a lollipop. Then she started to squeeze Cole's balls gently. She got more energetic and added her other hand to Cole's shaft and started to suck his crown and lick the sensitive underside. Both hands and her mouth were busy servicing Cole's instrument of pleasure.

Cole's dick was coming to life, and Mom started to work it harder. Sweat broke out on her forehead again, and strands of hair were sticking to her face. She repeatedly drooled globs of saliva on Cole's dick then vigorously jacked his greasy tool. Then she lay on her stomach, spread Cole's legs, and sucked his balls into her mouth. Wow! Mom sucked balls! Who knew?

Cole's cock was hard again, and Mom lay on her back and splayed her legs like a slut beckoning Cole. Mom's pussy was still slippery looking, from the first load Cole dumped in her. Cole moved between her legs, and Mom rested her feet on Cole's thighs as Cole swiped his dick up and down her greasy slit. It only took a few swipes, and Cole's head popped in. There was definitely something I didn't know about Mom's sex life! If Dad was only average, there's no way Mom should have been able to take Cole so easy.

But she did. Cole bottomed out inside Mom after a few thrusts. Mom wrapped her legs tight around Cole's back, and then Cole started to thrust into Mom faster and faster. Yup! Mom's pussy was doing something at home I didn't know about! Mom started to perspire again. Cole began to sweat from his vigorous thrusting. Mom's eyes closed, and she began to groan softly while running her fingers up and down Cole's back and asscheeks. She seemed to love squeezing Cole's buns, but then so did I. I wondered if mom's pussy was milking Cole's cock because, in no time, Cole's ass cheeks clenched and he dumped another load into mom's pussy, which caused mom to come. Damn! Everyone was coming except Dad and me. I looked over at Dad, and he looked like he was in a trance looking at Cole and Mom. He'd been slowly walking around as they made out, getting as close as possible without interfering. He didn't seem upset.

Mom rode Cole, and now Cole had ridden Mom. Mom waited a few minutes after coming and then rejuvenated Cole's dick again with her hands and mouth. Cole told me later that mom's lips were like a Dyson, and it turned him on seeing my mom suck his cock so enthusiastically.

It took a bit longer to bring Cole's dick back to life, but Mom did it, and then Cole did Mom doggy style. Once again, his dick slid in effortlessly and pounded Mom with his hands on her hips, and she seemed to love it.

The whole process took less than an hour. When Cole told Mom that his cock was spent, Mom gave him a sizzling kiss, grinned, squeezed his buns again, and then looked at Dad and said it was time to go. I looked at Mom in surprise. Talk about fucking and running! Mom buttoned her dress up, brushed her hair, and morphed from a black cock slut back into a prim and proper wife. I don't even think she had any panties on. Cum was probably dribbling down her legs.

====

Tom:

On the drive home, Sue had a look of post-coital bliss on her face. I knew she had a good time with Cole because she rode him like an animal, but I wanted to hear it.

"Was your experience with Cole, okay?"

She looked at me and grinned. "What do you think?"

"I think you had a great time! It looked like you did."

"Your right. I did. It was fantastic! What forty-five-year-old woman wouldn't enjoy making out with a twenty-five-year-old hunk with a fantastic cock with her husband's approval? His cock filled me perfectly, and I loved groping his smooth young skin and ass cheeks and kissing him."

She looked at me. "Was your fantasy fulfilled?"

"Totally! It was hotter than I ever imagined! You two looked amazing together! I saw everything, and Anita recorded it all."

She smiled. "Good! You'll have to excuse me, but I was preoccupied and not aware of you and Anita. Did you come?"

"No. I didn't feel comfortable exposing myself in front of Anita."

"Poor baby! We'll have to take care of that when we get home." She started to rub my cock through my pants. "He feels hard. I can't wait to have him inside me. I'm still horny!"

I drove home as fast as possible, and when I came back from the washroom, Sue was already lying on the bed in her lingerie with her legs spread wide open.

"We still have part of your cuckold fantasy left, don't we?" She said with a mischievous grin.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, isn't this where the cuck looks on in awe at his wife's ruined pussy from the blacking she just received? Don't you want to examine my pussy? Come closer and see what Cole's cock did!"

I took a look. "It doesn't look different from when we have sex or use Brutus."

"Did you think it would?"

"I didn't know."

"Did you think there would be a gaping hole between my legs? You know it doesn't work that way. Even after we use Brutus, my pussy only 'gapes' for a few seconds at most before it closes. Cole's cock is no bigger than Brutus's. That's why I had no trouble taking him tonight. Practice makes perfect!"

"Don't you want to smell my pussy? Isn't that another cuck fantasy, smelling another man's junk in your wive's pussy? Go ahead! Give it a smell!"

I gingerly moved my head down for a whiff. Sue's pussy had a pungent smell, but it was no different than how she smelled after I came in her. "I don't smell anything different."

"Do you want to eat me out? Isn't that another cuck fantasy, to clean the Bull's junk out of your wive's pussy?"

I hesitated. I didn't really want to, but Sue had fulfilled my fantasy, and I felt I owed her if she wanted me to do it. "Do you want me to?"

"I asked you first!" She grinned.

"I will if you want me to. I know some wives supposedly get off on having their cucks clean them out. Do you want me to?"

Sue grinned at me, coyly. "I have no desire to humiliate you, but I am super horny and would love to have your magic mouth between my legs. Why don't you give my clit a lick? That always feels great, and there shouldn't be any of Cole's junk on it."

I bent over and gave Sue's clit a tentative lick. It didn't taste different, so I started to lick harder. Sue moaned and pulled my head tight with her hands.

"That feels great, honey! Keep going!"

I love pleasing Sue with my mouth and started to get more aggressive. Sue likes variety, so I moved my tongue a bit lower to her pussy lips to vary the pace. Then I alternated back to her clit. Sue pulled my head tighter. I still didn't taste anything different, so I flattened my tongue and slurped from her clit to her asshole, which Cole hadn't touched. Sue moaned loudly. Take that, Cole! After that, I lost any concern about Cole's junk because Sue's pussy didn't taste different, and I started to give her my typical vigorous oral workout. Sue started to squirm, but then suddenly yelled, "STOP!"

"I don't want you to bring me off with your mouth! I want a cock inside me! Don't some of the cuckold stories talk about the cuck "reclaiming" his wife after her pussy is blacked? I want to be 'reclaimed' with your cock. I want to go to sleep with my pussy 'owned' by you, not Cole. I want you to give me a fantastic fuck with your cock like you always do and vanquish Cole's sperm!"

I sunk my shaft into Sue in one thrust. She was drenched. I didn't care if it was her arousal or Cole's cum or both. It felt great. I felt just as much friction in her vagina as ever. So much for the myth of the Bull dick stretching my wife out! My wife had a well-toned pussy!

Sue's legs were wrapped around my back so tight I could barely move, and she was scraping her fingernails down my back, but I barely noticed. The beautiful, flushed face beneath me looked just as excited as what I saw earlier tonight when she was with Cole. My cock was harder than a crowbar, and Sue kept telling me to go harder and faster. I did my best and was sweating like crazy. I needed to kiss Sue, and we started tonguing each other like crazy until our bodies began to shudder in orgasm. I don't think I ever came so hard and so many times! Sue grinned proudly. I had reclaimed my wife and let out a loud Tarzan growl, which made Sue break out in laughter.

I flopped down beside Sue, and we spooned together. What a perfect end to a perfect day!

===

Sue:

Tom was sound asleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about the day.

Was it the fulfillment of Tom's fantasy? Yes. Was it the end of Tom's fantasy? I didn't know.

Had I enjoyed the day? Yes, immensely. I don't know if it was because Cole was excited to see me, but his cock seemed even bigger than during the fake photoshoot. That's why I was on top the first time to make sure it fit. It did, and the extra little bit felt quite lovely! I might need to get a nine-inch dildo now that I know my pussy can handle it! I especially enjoyed fondling Cole's cock between sessions. Even though it was half-soft, it still felt meaty and heavy and substantial, and my hand told my brain that something big was on the way, and my mind told my pussy.

Would I do it again? I don't know. I'd be foolish to say no outright because a few months ago, I couldn't conceive of a day like today. Anything was possible.

I wasn't worried. Tom and I always talked things out. If either of us had a desire that would affect the other, we brought it up. We discussed how we felt, and we never did anything if it didn't feel right for both of us.

Tom and I would talk in the morning, and everything would sort itself out. In the meantime, I snuggled blissfully with my wonderful hubby!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories