All Comments on 'Sue Next Door - Another Treatment'

by Shoreguy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Not to be rude, but what is her problem? Why is her leg broken? Why are you so slow about your thrilling episode of making love to her? She's obviously wanting to get sexy with you quickly but your man just seems to move so slow. It's like he needs to think between taking steps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too slow

You had so much to work with but you didn't tell the whole story. What happened to Sue? How long have they lived next door? Has there been any other dates or close incounters. Obviously he has rubbed the medicated cream on her ass before. Next time you write do a complete story. How they met. Have they dated before? How come he had a key? Why was he calling her? Don't assume the reader can contour up all of those details. When you wrote about the lead up to sex that was good. Thanks for writing a story.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

It sounds a little juvenile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShoreguy@Shoreguy
Just began writing. Always wanted to do it. I've had a lot of stories banging around in my head;now I'm starting to get them out out to share. Let me know if you like them.