Sue Set Free - Flashing Drew

Story Info
A trip to the mall.
4.8k words
4.57
4.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 56 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers

I'm in an open marriage, where I have a rotating cast of guys I play with. One of them is our neighbor's son, Drew, who sort of thinks he's blackmailing me, but we both know I'm only doing what I want to do.

Drew had texted to say he was coming home for a long weekend, and asked if we could meet up. I knew he meant for sex, but asked why anyway, and he said he actually wanted to shoot some video of me. I assumed it was for the guys in his fraternity who'd now watched the video of me camming with him and a couple of friends. I didn't even pretend to not know that he'd be wanting video of me naked, and probably of me having sex with him.

We arranged that I'd take Friday off and he'd come and collect me. When I asked what I should wear, he said "just casual," which wasn't too helpful.

I'd told Dave what was going on, so he knew where I'd be.

On Friday morning I proceeded to prepare. After shaving completely, I carefully drew a heart on my hip over one of my freckles, just like I had when I'd had the cam session with him. Them. Whatever.

I put on a tiny little yellow thong and a matching bra, then a mini skirt with a slit part way up the side and a cute cropped tank top. I finished the look with some tennis shoes, put my hair up and under a baseball cap, grabbed my bag and sat downstairs waiting for Drew.

He tapped gently on the door, so gently that if I hadn't been waiting for him, I probably wouldn't have heard him. Anyway, I opened the door and he looked happy to see me.

He quickly, and obviously, looked me up and down, approvingly.

I smiled back at him, left the house and closed the door behind me.

"I'll drive," he said, gesturing to his mom's car.

I followed him over, getting in on the passenger side.

"I know you're not going to want to see anybody you know, so I figured we go a few towns over," he said as he got in next to me.

"Cool," I said, perhaps a little worried about what he was going to want to do if he didn't want anybody knowing us. Or, more specifically, me.

He pulled away and we headed for the freeway.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"I figured we'd run around the mall, and you'd flash me while I video it."

"Uh huh," I said. "I have reservations."

"Really? What's up?"

"Well," I said, "I know you're going to be showing these to people."

"Maybe," he said.

"I'd like the video, so I can make sure I'm not recognizable in any of them."

"That seems fair," he said, "I'll give you the memory card, and you can check it. You can cut out whatever you don't like, or tell me and I'll do it."

"Right," I said with a grin, "I'm sure I can trust you to respect my privacy."

"So I have a request," he said.

"Hmmm?"

"I'm hoping you'll be quickly flashing your tits at me, and it'd be easier without your bra."

"I see," I told him. "You have a point. I'll take it off."

I leaned forward in my seat so I could reach behind me and unhook my bra. I pulled it out of the top of my tank, then took the straps down my arms one at a time.

Drew took his right hand off the steering wheel and reached over and took the bra from me, tossing it over his shoulder into the back seat.

"Better?" I asked with a smirk.

"Much," he said.

"Good," I said.

"However..." he drifted off.

"Hmmm?"

"Well, I was also hoping you'll be quickly flashing your pussy at me. So, uh, are you wearing panties?"

"I don't know what you take me for," I said, pretending to be offended. "Of course I'm wearing panties."

"I'd rather you weren't," he said.

"This is a pretty short skirt," I said, sounding doubtful.

"I'm sure you'll be fine," he said with a grin.

"Fine," I said.

"Just a sec," he said, "pass me the GoPro."

I looked at the back seat and picked up the camera, on a short little selfie stick handle thing and passed it to him.

He took it from me, and I saw the little red recording light come on. He pointed it at me, and went back to concentrating on driving.

I looked around, as if we weren't on the freeway, to make sure nobody was watching, then hitched my skirt up so I could get to the little waist strings.

"Oh wow," Drew said as I slid it down my legs.

I pulled it off my feet, and handed over towards him. He stopped recording and took it with the hand carrying the camera.

"We might have to get video of you wearing this again later," he said, putting it in a pocket.

We were a couple of freeway stops up by now, and he took the next exit. I looked around as he drove to a shopping mall.

In the parking garage, he drove all the way to the top. We were one of the few cars all the way up there, and he parked near the stairs.

"Stay there," he said, getting out and running around to my side of the car with his camera. He knelt down, just out of the way of the door.

He started recording and gestured at me to get out.

I got out, making no effort to cover myself. I was sure he'd get a good view up my skirt.

Once I was standing next to the car, I lifted my tank top to flash my tits. Leaving it up, I turned and bent over, keeping my knees locked, and picked my bag up off the floor of the car while showing him my bum.

Having retrieved my bag, I turned to face him again, pulling my top and my skirt back down.

"You won't need that," he told me, so I turned around and went through the whole bending over process again to put my bag under the front seat.

"I should have had you wear heels," he said, grinning at me.

He stopped recording.

"Let's go shopping," he said, reaching out to take my hand.

We walked over to the stairs. He had me go up and down several times so he could shoot upskirt video of me walking up and down stairs, from in front and behind.

Eventually he'd got enough footage and we proceeded to the shopping level.

He led us through until we got to a clothing store. I followed him in.

"Just look at things," he told me, "and flash me when you can."

I was warming up to this, so I walked around the store looking at things. When he was in front of me, I lifted the front of my skirt for a few seconds, then the front of my top.

I saw somebody coming around the corner of the aisle, so I pulled them back down.

I walked away, then looked over my shoulder. The only person I could see behind me was Drew, so I bent over with my legs straight to look at something on the bottom shelf.

I knew Drew was looking right up my skirt, so I reached back and pulled it up to my back for a few seconds, then stood up again, straightening it again.

We wandered down a different aisle, and I decided to be a little more daring. With an old guy in front of me, I bent over with my feet a little apart to pretend to look at something on a low shelf. I figured Drew would have a view right up my skirt, and if he looked, the old guy would get a fleeting view down my top... he'd just see cleavage, but still, it was a bit more of an eyeful than he'd probably been expecting.

When I straightened up, the old guy was looking at me, a little shocked. I gave him a bright smile.

"Miss," he said quietly, coming closer to me, "when you bent over that young man used his camera to look up your skirt!"

I turned and looked at Drew. There was nobody else there, I was just checking.

"It's OK," I said to the old guy, "he's with me."

Drew had come closer at that point too.

"So what exactly are you doing?" the old guy asked.

"I'm recording her flashing at me," Drew said. "For fun. I'll probably show the video to some friends."

"Oh my," the old guy said.

"You can stay and watch if you'd like," Drew told him.

The old guy seemed a little embarrassed, but just nodded. Great. Now I had two perverts to entertain.

"I'm Drew, and this is Sue."

"Harry," he croaked out.

"Come and stand with me, Harry," Drew said.

Harry went and stood with Drew.

"OK," said Drew, "let's carry on."

I turned away from them and bent over again. I heard a sharp intake of breath, most likely from Harry. I waited a few seconds, then stood up again. Now I turned to face them, and as there was nobody around, squatted down to sit on my heels near the lower shelf. Slowly, I moved my knees apart as far as I could, while watching Harry's reaction. He was just staring to my bare pussy, open mouthed.

Still watching Harry, I lifted my top up so they could see my tits.

"Oh my," Harry muttered, "pierced."

I stayed like that, holding it up for several seconds, before lowering it again and getting back up to my feet.

"Let's do something more daring," Drew said.

"More daring than that?" I asked.

"Yup, c'mon."

Drew headed off, and Harry and I followed him. He led us to the women's clothing area, where there were a load of clothes on racks. He roved through them, looking at the tops. Eventually he stopped by some sports bras, rifling through them and selecting a green one. He held it up in front of me for a second.

"There, try that on."

"That'll be too small for me," I told him.

"I know," he said with a grin.

I took it from him and looked around to see where the nearest changing room was.

"Here," he said.

Nervously, I looked around. He was already pointing the camera at me. I quickly pulled my tank top up and off, laying it over the rack next to me, then carefully dragged the sports bra on, making sure not to dislodge my cap. I squeezed and struggled to get the spandex to cover most of my tits, but they were squished together and out of the top. I felt a bit ridiculous rather than particularly sexy.

I did a little twirl for Drew and Harry, with my hands by my sides. I lifted them over my head as my back was to them, then turned to face them again. Drew seemed happy, Harry still seemed a little stunned.

Drew held my thong out to me.

"Try it with these," he said.

I reached out to take my thong, but he pulled it away a bit.

"Without the skirt."

I checked there was nobody else staring at me, then undid the button and zip on my skirt, dropping it to the floor by my feet. While Harry stared at me, I grabbed my little thong from Drew and pulled it over my shoes, carefully, and finally covered myself up a little.

Again, I did a little twirl for them.

"OK," said Drew, "give me the bra."

I struggled out of it, being careful not to hurt myself by yanking on my nipple piercings. He held his hand out and I passed it to him, then reached for my tank top.

"Uh uh," he said, "panties."

I bent forward, my tits hanging down, and pulled my thong down, quickly stepping out of it. Again, I passed it to Drew.

"Give us a twirl," he said, with a big grin.

I twirled, only to see a woman on this aisle watching me with a horrified expression. Blushing, I turned back to face Drew and Harry and grabbed my top. I pulled it on, then turned around again and bent over to the floor. I rearranged my skirt and stepped into it, pulling it up my legs and finally securing it back around my waist. When I stood up, the woman had gone.

"I think we should go," I said, "I bet she's gone to find somebody."

"Sure," said Drew, and stopped recording me.

We hustled to the main entrance and out into the mall again. Harry was still following us.

Drew looked around, thoughtfully.

"This way," he said, leading.

Harry and I followed him to a shoe shop. Of course, I figured he was going to have me model some heels.

"We don't have long," he said, "I need to get back soon."

I stood by while he found some incredibly high, platform soled, heels, then I sat down and took my sneakers off while he recorded me. I put the shoes on then carefully got to my feet. I walked towards the door, holding the back of my skirt up. When I got to the end of the aisle, I let my skirt fall and turned around. Holding the front of my skirt up, I walked back towards Drew and Harry. When I was about half way back to them, I used my free hand to lift the front of my top, too.

I dropped my clothing as I got back to Drew.

"These are really uncomfortable," I said, "especially with my socks on."

"OK," he said, "you can take them off."

I sat down and he recorded me taking them off and putting my sneakers back on. I stood up and handed him the shoes, and he put them back in the box.

"I think we should do something really daring before we go home," Drew said.

I gulped, nervously. Now what?

"Let's go," he said, putting the shoes back on the shelf.

I followed him, with Harry still trailing along behind us.

He led us over to the bathrooms. There were four individual doors and he opened the first one without a red bar on the indicator. I followed him inside, and there was a pretty spacious bathroom, with a urinal, toilet and sink with bars bolted to the wall to help you out of a wheelchair or whatever.

Harry brought up the rear and Drew shut the door behind him.

"Why don't you strip off?" Drew said to me.

It took no time at all to take off my top and skirt and hang them on the hook on the wall, all while Drew recorded me. I left my hat on to try and hide my identity a little, and my sneakers because however clean it was, it was still a public bathroom.

He had me twirl around and pose. Holding my tits up to them. Bent over. Bum cheeks spread apart. All of those kinds of things. Harry started off looking a bit uncomfortable, but eventually just watched. I'd seen him adjust his cock once or twice.

"Now Harry," he said, "you have a choice. Do you want to help us out here?"

Harry nodded.

"Can you play with her tits?"

"I don't want my face in your video," Harry started.

"Oh, we don't want your face... we'll be too busy looking at her."

Drew arranged himself off to my side. I put my hands on my head and Harry came and felt my tits. He seemed fascinated by the piercings, and spent a while gently feeling and tugging at them.

He leaned his face forwards towards them.

"May I?" he asked.

I nodded.

He gently sucked my nipples, one at a time, while holding on to my tits. When he stopped and straightened up, I looked down to see they were redder and full of blood now.

"Bend over and let him feel your ass," Drew said.

I turned around and bent over, supporting myself with my hands on my knees. I felt Harry's hands on my bum, caressing and cupping my cheeks.

He chuckled a little, then gently smacked me. I let out a little moan to tease him.

"Would you like to video her sucking me off, or have me video her sucking you off?"

I stood up and turned to face Drew. This wasn't totally unexpected, but still. I couldn't say I wasn't turned on a little though.

"Could you suck me off?" Harry asked me.

"I'd love to," I said. I wasn't totally lying.

He stood there, looking at me, and I went squatted down in front of him, my knees going outside his legs. I looked up at him, trying to ignore Drew to my side recording this, and reached for his belt.

Harry went to help, but I said "let me do it."

His hands dropped to his sides and I went to work undoing his belt. He had one of those hook things at the waist, then I unzipped the fly and pulled his pants down to his calves in one go.

He was wearing tighty whiteys, and I could see his hard cock through them with a wet spot at the tip. This wasn't going to take long.

I slid my hand up and down his cock, through his underpants, and he moaned a little.

Next, I ran my lips up and down it, then licked the end, tasting his pre-cum.

Finally, I slid his underpants down to join his pants below his knees. I took hold of his cock and held it pointing towards me. I leaned in and licked my tongue around the tip, sliding it along his slit. I felt another little drop of pre-cum ooze out and licked it onto my tongue... I love the taste of pre-cum.

As Drew came in closer, I slowly sucked more and more of Harry's cock into my mouth until my nose was up against his wiry pubic hair.

"Hold her head," Drew said, and Harry's hands went to my head.

"Guide her," he said, and Harry started to guide me to slide my mouth up and down his cock. I ran my tongue around it as I did so.

"I want you to cum on her tits," Drew told him as he was starting to speed up.

Suddenly Harry pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed at it, pointing it at me as he slid his hand up and down. He groaned as he started cumming, long, watery strands that splashed across my neck and chest. Three, four, five, six spurts, and then I sucked it into my mouth again to clean him up.

I sucked my way off him, his cock coming out with an audible pop, then stood up to give my knees a break.

"Thank you," Harry said as he pulled up his clothing.

"You're welcome," I told him, giving him my sweetest smile.

I went to get some toilet paper to clean up, but Drew stopped me.

"I think you should do a cum walk back to the car," he said. Fine, whatever.

I put my skirt on and did it up, then pulled my tank top on. I held it away from my body as long as possible so I didn't smear Harry's cum all over me, then when I let it go there was a little cum soaked in towards the top, but the rest was still glistening on my chest.

"How's that?" I asked him.

"Perfect," he said.

Harry was all ready to go, so we trooped out of the door.

"We're headed out," Drew said, dismissing Harry.

Harry gave me a little wave and headed off in the other direction. Drew walked in front of me, recording over his shoulder as I walked through the mall with Harry's cum over my chest. Luckily people didn't notice or were too polite to mention it and we got back to the car without incident.

Harry's cum was pretty much dry by now, so Drew told me to leave it and we got into the car. We were pretty quiet on the way home, but I did run my hand over his cock the whole way so he was probably concentrating on not crashing.

As we got closer to home, I collected my bra from the back seat and put it into my bag. I didn't want to get it all messy with cum if I didn't have to. I figured Drew was quite probably going to keep my thong.

When we got home, Dave's car wasn't on the driveway, so I told Drew that Dave was still at work.

"Do you have time to come in?" I asked him. We both knew what I was asking him.

He turned the car off and followed me to the front door. I let us in and dropped my bag by the bottom of the stairs. He still had the damn GoPro, and stood at the bottom of the stairs as I walked up them, undressing.

I heard him clattering up the stairs as I dropped my top and skirt by the bed, then took off my sneakers and socks. When he came into the bedroom, Drew knocked my hat off and kissed me, hard.

When he came up for air, I went over to sit on the bed. He looked around for a few seconds, then brought one of the nightstands over by my side and propped the camera on it.

I watched as he quickly undressed, gratified to see he'd shaved his cock and balls for me.

He arranged me on my side, facing the camera, and moved behind me and lifted my leg high up. I reached between my legs to grab his cock and guide it into my anxiously waiting pussy.

He pounded his cock into me and I gasped, then moaned as I felt my orgasm rising... I'd been turned on for hours.

I came, groaning loudly, and when I got my wits back Drew was still leaned against the bed with his hard cock inside me.

"Turn around," he said.

I must have looked confused, as he gestured to show he wanted my head where the camera could see it.

I dutifully turned around, kneeling on the bed and about to take his cock into my mouth.

"Lie on your back," he said, so I did.

I watched as he arranged himself above my head, then with my head back I opened my mouth and he fed his cock in.

I could taste my pussy as I sucked it clean, and he slowly worked up to getting all of it into my throat. He reached out and held my throat with one hand, and I waited for him to slide it back out so I could breathe.

schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers
12