Sue Set Free - Flashing Drew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his cock in and out of my mouth, and I used my hand away from the camera to stroke his balls. I'd wanted him to cum down my throat, but he pulled out and jacked himself off over me, getting cum on my chin, tits and down to my stomach.

He grabbed the camera and recorded me sucking his cock clean, then leaned forward and brought it down my body to show the cum all down my front.

"Shit," he said, "I gotta go."

I lay there and watched him quickly dress himself. He put the nightstand back where he'd got it from. He opened the little door on the camera and took the memory card out, putting it on the nightstand.

"Can you try and look at that before I go back on Sunday?" he asked as he rushed out of the bedroom, leaving me lying there all messed up.

I didn't say anything, I just lay there and listened to him run down the stairs and bang the door shut after him.

I must have fallen asleep, as the next thing I knew, Dave was waking me up with a kiss.

"You reek of cum," he said.

"Well, hello to you too."

"What have you been up to with Drew?" he asked.

"There's a memory card," I said, struggling to get up. "On the nightstand. He wants us to make sure my face isn't in anything before he shows it to all his fraternity brothers."

"Oh, _he_ wants to make sure your face isn't in it, does he?"

"Well," I said, "_I_ don't want them knowing who I am, and he left the card so we could do that."

"When's he go back?"

"Sunday." But I sort of wanted to see him for a bit rather than just hand him the card as he left.

"You want to look at it now?" he said. "I'd love to see how your day went."

"Sure," I said, "let me take a shower."

"Eh," he said, "don't bother until we're done. Otherwise we'll run out of hot water."

He was grinning at me.

"Can I at least brush my teeth?"

"Go ahead," he said. "I'll be at the computer."

Naked, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I was tempted to grab a gown, but headed into Dave's office naked to tease him.

He was already looking at the video Drew had shot.

"He's managed to get your face in pretty much every part I've looked at so far, but he shot at 4K so I'll just crop it down to 1080."

I nodded, like that meant anything to me. Standing by his side, I picked up his hand from his mouse and settled down on his lap. I put his hand back on the mouse.

"Show me," I said.

"Well," Dave said, fiddling with the mouse a bit, "here you are in Drew's car. You can easily see your face. And then you take off your panties, face the whole time. If I crop it like this..."

It was like he zoomed in on me from my shoulders down, so you could see my (tank top covered) tits down to about my calves.

"You can see what he's trying to show you, but not your face."

"Great!" I said. "How long is this going to take?"

"Dunno," he said, "how much video is there?"

"I'd guess at maybe thirty minutes?"

"Maybe a few hours, then. Hopefully most of the time I'll just have to set it up once for each shot, like this..."

He drifted off, but the video played, zoomed in the whole time. We watched me pull my thong down in the car, then hand it to Drew.

"That's done then," Dave said, and I watched as he set up the cropped frame for me getting out of the car, where you could see my pussy but no longer see my face.

"You're keeping a copy of the original, aren't you?"

He smiled as he worked. "Of course."

I watched as he went through the shots of me going up and down the stairs, walking around the store flashing Drew (and picking up Harry,) and then stripping naked to try on the sports bra.

I could feel his cock, hard, against my bum. While he played with the video, I managed to undo his pants and fish it out. He helped me by lifting his bum so I could pull his pants down, then looked around me at the monitor while I sat on his lap facing the screen and guided his cock into me.

I sat there, not moving, and squeezed his cock with my muscles. He always enjoys watching me playing around.

By the time we got to me naked with Harry grasping at my tits, he was starting to hump up at me, lifting me a couple of inches where I'd hold myself for a second before lowering myself back down onto him, driving his cock all the way into me.

I could feel the sweat on my back, from exertion but also from being so turned on. Dave was too distracted to do anything on the computer and he just let the video play as we watched me blowing Harry.

His hands were on my hips as he humped up into me, and he groaned a little as Harry blew his load over my chest, then we both came when I was walking through the mall covered in Harry's cum.

As I got up, his cum ran out of me and pooled in his lap.

"Right then," I told him, "I'll leave you to it."

I headed off to take a shower at last.

12