Sue Set Free: Frisbee

Story Info
Playing in the park.
4.5k words
4.24
4.9k
9

Part 25 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

My marriage has turned into an open relationship, where I have a couple of regular dates. One of these is Philip, who used to work with me and found me on Tinder. We'd had sex a few times at work, and a few times outside work after he'd moved on to a different building.

Philip texted me and asked if I wanted to join a bunch of them for a picnic or whatever on Saturday. I said sure, I'd go, and then, on Saturday, he texted me again to bring a crappy old pair of jeans.

I was already dressed for a day outside, in a summer dress, and now it sounded like we were going to be moving a couch or something dirty, and that wasn't what I'd signed up for. Still, I dug out an old pair of jeans, and headed over there.

There were several cars outside when I got there, and when I knocked on the door, Stan, one of Philip's roommates, opened it.

"Hi Stan," I said brightly.

I hadn't seen him since the day after his birthday, when we'd had sex. It seemed every time I came over to this house, I ended up having sex with everybody in there.

He smiled back at me, bashfully, as he let me in.

Following him in, I sighed, as there were a couple of Philip's friends in there. Who I'd had sex with. I'm not a nymphomaniac, really. Anyway, I'd forgotten their names, so I'd thought of them as Girl, Boy One and Boy Two. Stan had later told me that Girl's name's Diane. Diana? Diane.

Philip appeared.

"Hi there," he said, and everybody turned and looked at me.

"Hi all," I said.

"You brought some jeans," he said, "great."

He held his hand out for them.

I looked down at them in my hand. Dumbly. I handed them to him.

He went to the kitchen and got a pair of scissors out of a drawer, then came back.

"OK," he said, "take your dress off."

I looked at him dumbly.

"C'mon," he said, "I've had this great idea, and it's not like everybody hasn't already seen you naked anyway."

He was right, they had. So I pulled my dress off over my head, leaving me there in a thong and my sneakers. Self consciously, I covered my tits.

We looked at the jeans.

First of all, he cut off the waist band, so they were very low cut. That also meant there was no button to hold the zip closed at the top.

He had me take my sneakers off and put the jeans on, and said they looked great.

He ran his hands over the front of the legs, measuring them, then had me take them off again. He cut the legs off just under the front pockets, all the way around.

I put them on, but he said he thought he could get them shorter. Everybody agreed.

This time he cut the legs just under the back pockets, meaning that the white inner pockets at the front were hanging out below the bottom of the leg.

I put them on again, and they all said they looked even better. Looking back, the bottom of my bum cheeks was hanging out. Greeeaatt.

"You should wear those today," said Diane.

"That's all well and good," I said, "but I don't have a top to wear."

"You can wear one of mine," said Philip, and disappeared further into the house.

He came back with a T shirt, and handed it to me.

I put it on, and Philip came over with his scissors. He had me hold my arms up, then made a little cut on the side.

"Hand it back," he said, so I took it off and gave it to him.

He cut it straight across, dropping the offcut on the floor.

He handed me the remains.

I put on the cut off shirt, and there was a lot of flesh showing, but everybody seemed to like it.

"I feel like I'm hardly covered," I said.

"Sure you are," said Philip. "You look great."

I had hoped for something covering me for when the shorts came undone, seeing as it was broad daylight.

"One thing," he said, and came over to me.

He point out that he could see the edges of my thong under the crotch of the shorts. He pulled the straps of my thong up, so they were visible above my shorts. And the gusset went into my pussy lips, so you couldn't see it in the leg holes any more. At least the thong was gray, rather than something like bright red or green, so the straps weren't really noticeable.

"That's better," he said, "let's go."

As they all got ready, I sat and put my sneakers back on.

We headed out of the door, Philip having me drop my dress off in my car, and walked to a park near them. Luckily, it wasn't far. We chatted as we walked, and Stan pulled a cooler on wheels behind him. The thong being stuck up inside me was starting to get me a little hot and bothered.

At the park, there were a few people. Philip lives in a "younger" area than we do. There were no families, but there were college kids sitting and sunning themselves, people walking dogs, teenagers trying to show off to girls, that sort of thing. There were girls sunbathing in tiny bikinis, so I didn't feel so self conscious.

We all settled down, Philip spreading out a blanket on the ground, and Stan put the cooler at one end to hold the blanket down.

Stan opened the cooler and pulled out bottles of beer, handing them around as everybody settled down.

I sat next to Philip, and drank my beer as I listened to them all chatting away. I was looking around from time to time, and nobody was paying any special attention to us.

Philip chugged his beer down, finishing it, and grabbed my hand as he got up.

"C'mon, let's play frisbee."

He produced a frisbee seemingly out of nowhere, and tossed his empty bottle to Stan, who put it back in the cooler. For recycling later, I hoped.

I got up, and went to hand my half finished bottle to Stan.

"Chug it," Philip said, and I took a little while to empty my bottle before handing it to Stan.

We headed out towards an empty area, and split up about 30' apart.

He threw the frisbee to me, and I caught it and threw it back.

He caught it and threw it back, aiming high, and I had to raise my arms to catch it, and I felt the cool breeze making me think I was exposing my tits to anybody looking in our direction. I felt my nipples harden, from the cold and the excitement at maybe being seen.

I was embarrassed and pulled my shirt down, and we carried on like this.

I noticed the zip on my shorts had started to undo itself by now, and Philip threw the frisbee to land at my feet. I bent down to retrieve it, and my tits fell out of the shirt. When I quickly stood up and put them back, my zip was all the way down and the top of my thong was plainly visible. A few throws later, I noticed how far down it was and pulled the zip back up.

After a while, I noticed that there were quite a few people watching our game. Philip's throws got less and less accurate, and every time I stretched out to catch the frisbee, I'd expose at least one tit, and every time I bent down, the zip would come down a little further and my tits would fall out.

I was starting to get a little too turned on and wanted to calm down, so we gave up on the game, and walked back to the blanket.

Stan passed us a beer each, and as I sat down Diane took the frisbee from Philip and went to play with Boy One and Boy Two.

We sat and drank our beer and watched them playing frisbee. Glancing around, nobody was paying attention to them... probably because Diane was dressed like a normal human being.

I saw a cop on a bicycle come in on the far side of the park, and sort of watched him as he cycled around, talking to the occasional groups as he worked his way around.

I was watching the frisbee game when the cop suddenly spoke, behind me.

"Miss, you're not supposed to have an open alcoholic container in the park."

I turned and looked at him. "Oh my god, I didn't realize, I'm sorry."

He looked up at Stan and Philip. "You two too."

They both hurried to put their bottled under the edges of the blanket.

"Can I see some ID?" the cop asked.

As he reached out to take our IDs, I noticed how toned his muscles were under his very short sleeved shirt and shorts. I think Philip noticed me noticing, and I looked away, embarrassed.

The cop looked at our IDs, I guess to check we were old enough to drink, then handed Stan and Philip's back.

"Miss, you're the oldest here, so I guess you're in charge?"

"Not really," I said, pointing to Philip. "That'd be him."

He looked over at Philip, but his attention was still on me.

"Just wait here a minute," he said, and he wandered back to his parked bike, and talked on his radio for a few minutes. I sat watching him, nervously.

"I'll let you guys off with a warning," the cop said as he came back, "I don't want to give you a misdemeanor charge or anything. But pour your beer into a cup, or put it in a bag. Don't just drink it out of the bottle."

I smiled at him a little, as I took my ID back.

"I'm sure Sue here would love to thank you properly," said Philip, grinning at the cop.

The cop glanced at him, then looked back at me. Then he looked around the park for a few seconds, then looked straight at me.

"If you mean what I think he means, I can meet you over at the bathrooms in about ten minutes."

He glanced over to a little brick building on one side of the park, and I followed his gaze. When I looked back at him, he smiled, then turned and walked back to his bike.

I watched him ride off towards another group.

"Thanks, you tool," I said to Philip.

He sat there with a big grin on his face.

"I saw how you were looking at him," he said, "you liiiiiiike him."

I sighed, and looked down.

"You should go over there," he said, "I'd hate for you to disappoint him."

I could see the cop on the far side of the park. I got up finished my beer and gave Stan the bottle, then dusted myself off.

"Do I look OK?"

Stan nodded, and I turned and made my way over to the bathroom block. I ended up standing there like a lemon while I waited for the cop to cycle back over.

When he rode up, he hopped off his bike.

"Let's go in here," he said, nodding at the family restroom, "that way I don't have to worry about my cycle."

He opened the door, outwards, and I took it from him. He wheeled his bike in as he went in, and I followed him, letting the door close behind me. He reached over and locked it.

The restroom was pretty large inside - larger than a disabled cubicle in a group restroom usually is. There was a toilet, a sink and what looked like a fold down baby changing table against the wall. The whole thing was tiled in a warm, brown oblong tile. As public restrooms go, it was pretty swish.

He parked the bike by the wall, and turned back to me. He looked me up and down, and I could feel myself blushing. He took his belt with his cop stuff off, and hung it over the handlebar on his bike.

He came over to me, and pushed down slightly on my shoulders.

"I don't have long, so we need to make this quick," he said, starting to undo his shorts.

I knelt down in front of him, and watched his hands. I could see his cock was already hard, he slid his shorts down and was wearing some spandex type bicycle shorts. He pulled those down, then stroked his cock a couple of times before pointing it at me.

I leaned forward, and he guided his cock into my mouth, still stroking it. He put his other hand on my head, holding me still and in place.

I put my hands on his hips.

I knelt there with just the tip of the head of his cock in my mouth, running my tongue over it while he kept stroking the shaft. I wanted to get more of his cock in my mouth, but I didn't want to get punched in the face by his stroking fist. I looked up at his face, but he had his head back and his eyes closed.

His hand on my head relaxed a little and I slid forward a little, managing to get the whole head in my mouth as he still moved his other hand back and forth. I was concentrating on licking the frenulum, and he groaned, and I felt it jerk before he was cumming in my mouth.

I swallowed as fast as I could, but as his throbbing cock pulsed, he pulled it out of my mouth and splattered some cum on my face.

He put his cock back in my mouth and I carried on sucking gently when he'd finished spurting. After half a minute or so, he let go of my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth, then started pulling his underwear and shorts back up.

I stood up as he put his belt back on, and he motioned towards the door.

I went to wash my face, but he shook his head.

"Leave it," he said, "I love you groupies. You're cute, but I have to get back to work."

Groupies? It sounded like this was an almost regular thing. That was probably the least exciting blowjob I've ever experienced. I'd had thoughts about being handcuffed naked on my knees or something.

I unlocked the door and opened it, almost knocking Diane over. Stan, Philip, Boy One and Boy Two were standing around, waiting for us.

The cop wheeled his bike out, smiled at me, then saddled up and rode away. I realized that he hadn't taken his helmet off the whole time.

"Wow," said Diane, leaning in and making a big deal about sniffing his cum on my face, "did you just blow him?"

I felt myself blushing again as I nodded and looked down.

"Philip says your husband loves this," she said.

I nodded again.

"He gets off on it," added Philip.

"Really?" Diane said, turning to him.

She turned and looked at me. I nodded again. For some reason, I was really embarrassed all of a sudden, like I'd been caught doing something naughty.

"What's it like in there?" she asked, pushing past me and going in to the family restroom.

"This is perfect," she called from inside, "come on."

Philip held the door and ushered me in. I went in, followed by Stan, the Boys One and Two and finally Philip. He locked the door with an audible click.

"I don't know why you bothered getting dressed again," Diane said.

"I didn't get undressed," I said.

"Lose the top," she said.

I took the cut up T-shirt off carefully, so as to not wipe the cum off my face.

I stood there, holding the shirt over my chest. Boy One reached his hand out for it, and I gave it to him. I stood with my hands clasped in front of me, fighting the urge to try and cover myself up.

They just stood and looked at me, so I undid the remaining part of the zip on my shorts, and wiggled them down my legs, pulling my feet through the legs one at a time. I bent down and picked them up, and Boy One was ready when I straightened up. I gave them to him.

Diane was looking down at my thong, and I followed her gaze. It was nestled between my labia, and it had soaked up some wetness down there.

Everybody was looking at me still, so I pulled the thong down and struggled to get it over my sneakers. Once I did, Boy One took it from me, leaving me in just my shoes and socks.

"This thing is damp," he said, causing me to blush again. He put it to his nose and sniffed it.

"You go first," Diane said to Boy One, and we watched him undo his pants and pull them down to his thighs.

I went to him and helped him pull his boxers down, and I grabbed his cock. I wasn't sure what he wanted, so I just stroked it.

He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around, and I bent over.

"Just a second," said Diane.

Boy One was rubbing his cock over my bum, but she unclipped the baby changing table thing from the wall, and brought it down until it clicked. She patted her hand on the table, and I moved over to it. I put my forearms on the table to support myself, but Boy One lifted my bum a little, pushing me forward until my whole front was on the cold table. I stood on tippy toes, and Boy One slid his cock through my pussy a couple of times, and pushed it inside me.

He started to stroke into me, slowly.

"Who's got her phone?" Diane asked, turning to look at the guys.

Philip handed it to her.

"What's your husband doing today?"

"I think he's just puttering around the house," I said. I really had no idea.

"Here," she said, handing it to me, "video call him."

I unlocked it, put the phone on the table in front of me and called Dave. It rang a couple of times, and I was starting to hope he wasn't going to answer when he did.

"Hallooooooo..." he said.

Looking at the image, he was in the bedroom. I could see my bare shoulders and cum face in the image he was seeing. I was being pushed forwards, rhythmically, by Boy One.

Diane took the phone from me, and held it further away. I saw her swap to the back camera so she could use the good camera on me, and watch what it was seeing on the screen. Dave could see me getting fucked from behind now.

"What are we doing?" he asked, dragging out the 'oo' part in 'doing'.

"I heard you get off on your wife fucking other guys," Diane said. She was behind the phone, so Dave couldn't see her.

"Maybe," he said.

"Look," Diane said, "she just sucked off some cop."

"Really."

"Yes. And now she's going to fuck some friends of mine. Did you want to watch?"

"Oh yes."

She moved around to my side, so Dave could see me getting fucked better.

"Lift her leg up," Diane said.

I picked my leg up off the floor, not really sure what to do with it. Philip came over and helped me get my knee up on the table, and I held behind my knee with my hand to keep it from slipping off. Philip backed away and Diane came right up close to me so Dave could see Boy One's cock sliding in and out of me.

"Should we get her to suck somebody too?" Diane asked the phone.

"I'm sure she'd love that," Dave said.

I wasn't watching by now, but Stan appeared in front of me. He'd already got his cock out, and presented it to my face. I opened my mouth and he pushed it in. I wasn't really in a position to control much, but as Boy One pushed me forward, Stan's cock was going deeper in my mouth. I didn't give him the full tongue treatment as he's had problems cumming quickly.

Diane came and put the phone right up by my face so Dave could see me sucking Stan's cock. She went back to showing Boy One after a minute or so.

After about two minutes of sucking Stan's cock, he said "I'm going to cum soon," and I saw Diane scuttle over and put the phone right by my face again. I started running my tongue around the head, and Stan's cock was soon throbbing as he started pumping his cum into my mouth.

"We want to see it," Diane said before I got a chance to swallow.

When he was done, Stan gently pulled his cock out of my mouth, and wiped it over my face for a few seconds before shuffling away. Diane came right up in front of me and said "show us."

I opened my mouth, showing Stan's cum pooling around my tongue.

"Swallow," she said.

I closed my mouth and swallowed, then opened it again and showed it empty.

"I want to cum in her mouth too," I heard Boy One say, and I felt his cock came out of my pussy. I was feeling empty down there. A few seconds later, with Diane pointing the phone at me, Boy One's cock was presented to my mouth. I opened up and let him put it in. I'd licked my juices off, and was starting to run my tongue around the head when Diane said "you're next."

Half a minute later, she moved back to my pussy and another cock entered me. This guy took his time sliding in and out, and even reached down and took it out, sliding it across my clit from time to time.

I was getting really turned on with this treatment, and would have screamed "just fuck me!" if there wasn't a cock in my mouth. Still, I let out a groan, which brought a chuckle from Dave.

"Here, hold this," I heard Diane say, and when Boy One said he was going to cum, Stan was the one who brought the camera up to my face to catch the throbbing cock.

Again, I held his cum in my mouth and showed the camera, and after I'd swallowed, I lay flat against the cold table and concentrated on the cock plowing into me. I thought it was Philip, as he's great at getting me off, and I could feel myself getting close to cumming.

"She's cumming," I heard Philip say as my pussy started twitching and grasping at his cock, and then he said "and I'm really close."

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers
12