Sue Set Free: Frisbee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there on the table with my eyes closed, shuddering from my orgasm, and felt Philip's cock pulsing as he emptied his balls into me.

Philip's thrusting slowed down, and as his cock started to wilt, he pulled it out. I could feel the cum oozing out of me, and after another minute or so, he came and presented his cock to my face so I could suck it clean while Stan recorded it.

"OK," Diane said, "get on your knees."

I let go of Philip's cock, and he helped me off the table, supporting me on my wobbly legs as I knelt on the floor again.

Diane was standing and jerking off Boy Two, who had his pants down by his knees, and she brought him over to be standing right in front of me. I brought my hands up, cupping my tits and offering them to him, while Stan pointed the phone at me. It took another minute or two, and suddenly Boy Two was spurting cum - Diane pointed it at my face, then my tits, then finally down to my legs.

Stan brought the phone near and scanned it down my whole body, so Dave could see the cum all over me.

"Change cameras and give her the phone," Dave said.

Stan tapped the screen, and turned the phone over. I wiped cum off my hands onto my stomach and took the phone when he handed it over to me.

Now I could see Dave, and he could see me. Well, I say I could see Dave, I could see his cock, close up, from the side. There was a hand around it, stroking it up and down. The fingers were well manicured, with painted nails, so I knew he was with his mistress. Everybody crowded around behind me, and we watched a mouth with bright, bright red lipstick slowly lower itself onto his cock. As the mouth slid down, so did the phone, so I still had no idea who this woman was.

The mouth went all the way down, then slid back up. It stopped at the top, and you could see the cock throbbing as he came. His cum ran out of her mouth and slid down his shaft to his balls. She didn't even swallow it!

"I'll see you at home," he said, and ended the call.

"Wow," said Diane. "That was kinda hot."

I was trying not to let it bother me. I was supposed to turn Dave on so he'd fuck me, not her!

Philip handed me the T-shirt.

"I want to get clean first," I said, struggling to my feet.

"I think it'd be a lot hotter if you went home like that," he said. I guess he had a point, so I pulled the shirt on, the cop's and Boy Two's cum getting wiped off my face and sticking it to my chest.

I looked around for my thong, but Philip handed me my shorts.

"No underwear," he said, tucking my thong into his pocket.

I sighed and took my shorts from him. I pulled them up my legs, sliding them through cum on the way, and zipped them up as best I could to hold them closed.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was a mess. I looked like I'd just been gang banged in a restroom.

Looking around, everybody else was dressed. Stan grabbed the cooler and we trooped outside. As we walked through the park back to Stand and Philip's place, I got a few knowing looks from people staring at me, but most didn't even look up at us. I could feel the chilly cum drying on me as we walked.

When we got to my car, I stopped and unlocked it. I resisted the urge to grab my dress from the passenger seat.

"You heard Dave, he'll see me at home, so I'll head out."

"OK," Philip said, "it's been fun."

"Oh yes," I said, smiling at him warmly. He really is a nice fuck.

We said our goodbyes, and Stan stood watching, smiling shyly and waving as I closed the car door and drove away.

12