Sue Set Free: The Massage

Story Info
The massage.
2.8k words
4.34
10.8k
9

Part 13 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
317 Followers

I'm in an open marriage, and my husband, Dave, has a mistress that he screws. I, on the other hand, screw a lot of guys, often to keep Dave interested in me rather than his mistress. He likes hearing about my hookups, and looking at pictures when I can get them. It's been interesting, I can tell you.

One of my Tinder hookups is Philip. He's working for the company that contracts the mail room at work, and obviously recognized me. We've played together a couple of times, but I'm trying not to get into the habit of screwing him at work, as it would probably be frowned upon by the powers that be. Mostly because they're not getting screwed at work, if you ask me.

Anyway, I was working when Philip came up to my desk. He didn't have any mail for me, but he had news.

"I'm leaving," he said.

"Leaving?" I asked. "Going where?"

"I'm getting a promotion. Bigger customer across town."

Our mail room guys generally didn't stick around for long. They seemed to either get promoted to bigger things or fired.

"Huh," I said. "Congratulations."

"I'm here until the end of the week, and they're sending over a new guy so I can show him the ropes."

"Well," I said quietly, "as long as you only show him the ropes he needs to do his job here. I don't want anything else getting shown to him."

"Oh no," he said, leaning closer so he wouldn't be overheard by my coworkers. "I'm not going to cause you any problems. If we can, I'd like to stay in touch."

"Sure," I said. I liked him, and he seemed like a pretty stand up guy when it came to our little games.

"On that note, I was going to invite you over - tonight, if you're free."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Kyle's a masseur," he said.

"Uh huh," I said, "and that's not just an excuse to get me over to have sex?"

"Well, you know we loved that, but he really is a masseur. I'm sure you'd enjoy a good, free, massage."

"Free as in 'no expectations'?" I asked.

He just grinned, sheepishly.

I could do with a good rub down.

"OK," I said, "it's a date. I'll come over on my way home."

"We can even get a pizza and beer or something."

"I'll be driving, so no beer for me," I said, "but you do whatever you'd like. Do you need me to get anything?"

"Nah," he said, "we'll order in. Anyway, better go - I'll see you later."

He pottered off, and I caught nosy Emily watching us chat.

"He's leaving," I called over to her.

Hopefully that would satisfy her.

At the end of the day, I texted Dave to say I was going to be late, then stopped in at the ladies and took my pantyhose off. I know guys aren't great fans of the hose we're required to wear in the office. It was a shame I hadn't known about this, or I could have worn some of my sexy lingerie, but I figured the guys would be happy to see me even if it was in dull underwear.

I drove over to Philip's house that he shared with two other guys, and walked to the front door, wondering how many guys were going to be there this time. Last time I'd expected three, but it was five.

I knocked on the door, and it immediately opened.

"Come in," said Philip. I guessed the guy standing would have to by Kyle - we hadn't been formally introduced when I sucked him off last time... he was the older one. That would make the guy sitting down, who'd been a lousy fuck, Stan.

A proper padded massage table was all set up in the living room. There was a large white towel draped over it, like you'd expect, but it was in the living room, in front of their sofa and chairs.

"Aren't we going to go somewhere, um, a little more private?" I asked, already being pretty sure of the response.

"They wanted to watch," Kyle said.

Of course they did.

I shrugged, and figured they'd all seen me naked before anyway.

"I promised you pizza," Philip said. "What would you like?"

"Hawaiian?" I suggested. "That's pretty inoffensive, nobody dislikes ham or pineapple."

"OK," he said, "but we get really shitty service, so it'll probably be an hour or so."

"That's fine," said Kyle, "if you order it now, I'm sure we'll be done before it arrives."

Philip went and ordered the pizza, and I went and looked at the table.

I was sure this was going to turn into a thing, so I opened the camera app and handed Stan my phone, then dropped my bag on the chair. While I was standing there, I took off my skirt and shoes, then my blouse, leaving me in my underwear.

"Is that OK?" I asked Kyle.

He nodded, and held the towel on the table up. I slipped underneath it, and lay down on my front, putting my face in the hole. The towel was covering from about level with my armpits to my knees. Kyle started on my shoulders, but was quickly getting tangled up and working around my bra straps.

"Can we take this off?" he said. "Then I'll be able to use some oil without worrying about ruining it."

I nodded, and got to my elbows. I managed to unclasp it and take it off without flashing my tits at everybody, and lay back down. Kyle folded the towel down to my bum, and I saw him pour some oil in his hands and rub them together, warming it up.

The oil had a faint lavender scent, and when he started in on my shoulders again, I knew he really was a masseur, and a talented one at that. His strong fingers worked away on my shoulders, and I could feel the knots coming out. I was getting sleepy, I was so relaxed, and he worked his way down my back, pressing firmly along my spine and sides.

One at a time he lifted my arms and rubbed down to my fingertips. I felt his fingers brush against the sides of my tits, but that was all.

"I'm going to do your legs now," he said. "Do you want to take your panties off so they don't get oil on them?"

"Sure," I mumbled, and felt hands under the towel pulling them down my sides. I lifted my hips, and felt them being pulled down my legs and off my feet. I was pretty drowsy, but on some level I realized that Kyle was in the wrong place and couldn't have done that - plus his hands were already oily.

I felt him fold the towel so it was only covering my bum, and then he started on my feet. I don't know about you, but I love having my feet rubbed properly. Not tickled, but squeezed.

Slowly he worked his way up my calves, and I moved my legs apart slightly to make it a little easier for him. It tickled slightly when he got to the backs of my knees, but I could feel myself starting to get turned on a little more.

He worked his way up my thighs, doing the backs and the sides. He seemed to concentrate on the insides a little more, and I moved my legs apart further to let him. I could feel myself getting hotter as he worked higher.

His hands went under the towel and he stroked my bum, strongly, kneading each side in turn. I felt him grip each cheek hard, his fingers going into the crack, but not quite touching anywhere that I was starting to want him to touch.

"Do you want to turn over?" he asked, and I mumbled in the affirmative.

He held the towel up on one side, and I turned over onto my back. He held the towel up for a few seconds longer, probably staring at my pussy. I didn't really know, as my eyes were closed.

He started in again on my feet, and worked up my shins before I remembered that the towel hadn't been over my back, so basically I was lying there with my tits hanging out.

Whatever. He was past my knees, and working his way up my thighs. His strong, stroking hands were getting me really quite turned on now, and luckily his hands only brushed my pussy on his way to my hips, or I might have cum right then.

He worked his way up my sides, to my shoulders and neck. It felt like he was pulling my head up away from my body for a while.

He was standing by my head, and moved my arms up so they were over my head so he could get right into the muscles from my shoulders down into my arm pits. I squirmed, as this tickled, and he soon moved on and was working his way down my arms, one at a time, from the shoulder to the finger tips.

He let my hands go as he finished with them, and I sort of just dropped them over my head, so they were resting on his sides, by his hips. I started feeling the sides of his bum, moving my hands in little circles.

His hands moved back down, to my chest. He massaged the muscles around my tits, and he leaned forward over me and worked his way down my stomach. His flickering fingertips came back up, and circled my nipples, making them go stiffer, and then he teased his way down to my waist again.

I figured the main part of the massage was over, so I reached over slightly, and undid his zipper. I started fiddling with the button, but he took over, soon dropping his shorts and underwear down.

His cock flopped out, already hard, and landed on my forehead. I grabbed it with one hand, and lying on my back, I shuffled up towards him so my head was hanging over the end of the table a little. I rubbed his cock around my mouth, then moved my head to the side so I could feed it in.

Lying as I was, it was really easy to let it into my throat, and he started pulling out maybe two inches before pushing back in. I reached around behind his legs to stroke his balls with one hand, putting the other on his hip so I could push him off if necessary.

Suddenly my waist felt a draft as the towel was taken away, leaving me naked on the massage table. I was mostly focused on the cock in my throat, but there was soon what felt like a tongue on my clit. I felt my legs being moved apart, and the tongue licked the whole length of my pussy, circled my clit and headed back down.

I could feel everything in my pussy, and everything in my throat. Kyle's balls were coming to rest on my face for a few seconds before he pulled out a little, and I was trying to concentrate on not biting him with my mounting orgasm.

When my orgasm did arrive, I lay there shuddering. I'd put my tongue along the top of Kyle's cock between it and my teeth, and I don't think I bit him or anything. He stopped thrusting to let me get my breath back, anyway, and when I relaxed, he went back to his gentle thrusts.

The mouth at my pussy kept going, and I was staying at a high state of arousal. It didn't take much longer until Kyle held his balls pressed against my nose, and he was cumming straight down my throat.

The mouth at my pussy went away, and then Kyle pulled out. I looked up to see Philip standing at the side, naked from the waist down and holding his cock in his hand. As Kyle shuffled away, pants around his ankles, Philip came to stand over my head. He bent down and kissed me on the forehead, smiling, then when he stood up, I reached for his cock and fed it into my mouth.

I trusted Philip to not go wild, so I put both hands around behind him, pulling him into my face until his balls were pressed against my nose, and he started thrusting. I felt him bend forwards at the waist, and his mouth went to one nipple and started sucking, while his hand went to the other.

I felt another mouth at my pussy, and while it wasn't as great as Philip's, it got me really turned on again, really quickly.

Philip didn't last too long before he stood up, just kneading my tits. His balls were held against my face, and I felt his cock pulsing as he sent his cum down my throat. He stayed there, with his cock in my throat, until I came on the tongue against my clit.

As I relaxed again, Philip took his cock out of my mouth, and Stan, the last of the guys, was there standing over me with my phone looking down at me.

Quickly he fed his cock into my mouth, and I swallowed him into my throat. He was cumming almost immediately, and it caught me off guard, so I was coughing and it was coming out of my nose. I've decided Stan's my least favorite of the guys in this house, but maybe I should start with him some time and maybe he'll last a little longer.

Philip helped me up, and brought me a glass of water and a washcloth to clean my face while I sat on the table, feeling a little dazed. Bless him, he looks after me.

After I'd sorted myself out, and was obviously fine, he helped me up.

They were all dressed again, and I went over to my clothes on the chair. Just then there was a knock at the door. I looked at the clock, and, sure enough, it had been about an hour.

"That'll be the pizza," Stan said.

I had an idea.

"Is it a guy?" I asked.

Stan was already by the door, so he looked out of the peep hole.

"Uh huh."

"Let me open it," I said, and dropped my bra on the chair.

"Just a second," I called.

I went over to the door, took the money from Stan and waved him over to the sofa. He sat down, pointing the phone at me as I opened the door, wide, like I wasn't totally naked.

"Hi!" I said.

The pizza guy just stood there, frozen, staring at me. I took the pizza from him, and pushed the cash into his hand.

"Thanks, bye!" I said, and closed the door in his face.

Philip and Stan were cracking up. Kyle was standing there, stunned.

"Gentlemen," I said, "that is how you get better pizza delivery."

"He'll tell everybody there, and they'll fight to deliver our pizza from now on," said Philip, grinning.

Everybody seemed to have their assigned seating positions, and I ended up sitting cross legged, naked, on the floor in front of the table. Philip brought me a soda, and the guys beer. Stan had been taking pictures with my phone the whole time and we looked at, and talked about, the pictures together and ate. Stan asked about pictures from other adventures, and I explained that I moved them to a computer at home and purged them from everywhere else. They all seemed interested in seeing some more at some time, so I said I'd think about it.

When the pizza was gone, and we'd all seen all the pictures I had, I got up.

"I figured it's time to be going," I said, picking up my panties.

Philip said "can I still message you?"

I came over to him, wearing just my panties. I gave him a hard kiss.

"You can message me any time."

I went back to getting dressed. It was going to be nice getting home from a session not looking like a used up whore for once.

When I was dressed, I thanked Kyle, they all thanked me, and Philip walked me out to the car. He gave me a hug, and a kiss on my cheek, and I got into the car and drove home.

When I went into the house, Dave was making a sandwich.

"Have you eaten?" he asked, pointing at the bread. "I can make you a sandwich."

"Pizza and cum," I said, sitting at the counter to watch him.

"Really? Wow."

"Pictures," I said, handing over my phone.

He sat down to eat his sandwich, while flicking through the pictures on my phone.

schmoe90
schmoe90
317 Followers