Sue Set Free: The T-shirt

Story Info
The lengths I'll go to for a T-shirt.
5.1k words
4.6
11.9k
14

Part 20 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

I've ended up in an open relationship. It was my husband's idea, as he'd found himself a mistress and I didn't want a divorce. So now he has her, and I have... well a bunch of guys.

One of the guys I found on Tinder, Darren, had asked me to go to a town about an hour away with him. I think he used to live there or something. I agreed to meet him (I don't want these guys knowing where I live just yet) and told Dave, my husband, that I was going on an adventure.

Dave sat on the bed and watched me getting ready. I dropped the towel, and went to my underwear drawer. I picked out a pair of normal, but lacy, panties, as I wasn't really that bothered about my underwear - I was going to wear one of my summer dresses.

"Can't you wear a thong?" Dave asked.

"Why? These are more comfortable, and it's not like you'll be able to see a panty line under a loose dress."

"Yeah, but I like you in thongs."

"Fine," I said.

I put the panties away and picked out a red thong.

"How about this?"

"What about a white one?" he asked.

I shrugged, and picked out a white thong.

"Better?"

"Much," he agreed.

I put the thong on, then went looking for a bra.

"Do you need a bra?" he asked. "You'll just end up with two straps tangling up."

Fine, I wouldn't wear a bra. I picked up the white summer dress I'd laid out.

"Is this OK?"

"Yup," he said, "that's fine."

I put on the summer dress, some socks and white sneakers. I thought we might end up walking a bit, so I didn't want to wear anything that would end up being uncomfortable.

Just before I left, I kissed Dave on the cheek and told him to be good. I was pretty sure he was happy to see me leave and was planning to have his mistress over. He doesn't care that she knows where we live, but whatever.

I drove to the park where Darren and I usually meet, and he'd arrived before me, as usual. He was dressed nicely, and was leaning on the side of his car. He came and opened my door for me to get out, and then opened the passenger door of his car for me while I locked up.

We drove for a while to get there, and chatted about this and that on the way. He kept his hands to himself, but I rubbed his thigh just so I could see his erection in his pants.

When we got to our destination, he said we should find a bar, and drove around trying to find one that he liked the look of. I stopped distracting him so he could concentrate, and so we didn't get into an accident.

We ended up at a place called Calhoun's. It was pretty noisy inside, as everybody was partying. Darren managed to find us a small semi-circular booth in the near dark, near the back where we could see the little dance stage area while I went and grabbed us a couple of beers.

I met him back at the table, and handed him a bottle, settling in next to him. We drank and watched the crowd, pointing out the occasional good or weird dancers. Some of them were really good dancers, but I know Darren doesn't really like dancing, so I didn't suggest we get up.

A little while later, the music stopped, and the DJ called everybody's attention.

"We have a couple of ladies with shirts who want their free beer!" he called.

The crowd all cheered enthusiastically, and I could see them clearing the little stage.

"As you know, any girl with a Calhoun's shirt can get one free drink a week!"

The crowd were hooting and hollering. Not being locals, we didn't know what was going on, so we watched attentively to see.

A girl, probably a few years older than me, came up to the stage area. She was pretty and blonde, and wearing a short denim miniskirt and cowboy boots. On top, she had a tight white T-shirt with a logo saying "I get wet at Calhoun's." It was a pretty cheap, thin looking shirt, as you could make out her black bra underneath it.

She stood in the middle of the stage, and the DJ was handed a hose from the bar - it looked like the one they use to make sodas. He sprayed the girl all over her front, making the shirt pretty much see through. It was obviously cold, as she shivered. She wrung the worst of the water out of the shirt, and threw her arms up, triumphantly. The crowd went wild, and she went to the bar and collected her bottle of beer. Once she'd finished the bottle, she disappeared into the crowd.

Another girl appeared, probably my age, and found her way to the stage. The crowd were really rowdy now. As she got onto the stage, I could take a good look at her. She was a brunette, with long hair, and big tits, being held in by a red bra under the tight Calhoun's T-shirt. She was wearing tight white short shorts and heels. The DJ hosed her chest, and worked down to her shorts, too. She turned around as he hosed her down, waving her arms in the air, loving the attention. The shirt, as expected, became see through, but so did her shorts, so you could see she was wearing a red thong underneath it. And she had a tattoo of a bird on her bum. Lots of cheering, and she went and got her bottle of beer at the bar, then came back to the stage and danced around sexily while drinking it. When she upended the bottle to drain the last of it, the crowd cheered, and she stepped off the stage.

A bus boy came through with a mop and cleared the dance floor, and the music started up again and people started dancing. I couldn't see the girl in the miniskirt, but the girl in the shorts was still dancing in her see through clothes.

Darren leaned in to me.

"I think you'd look good in one of those shirts."

"Uh huh," I said, "but I don't know where you get one."

"You could ask," he said.

Boo. Fine, I'd find out. I imagined I'd end up doing the wet T-shirt thing, so I handed him my phone so it didn't get wet, and so he could take some pictures for me. Well, for me and Dave... Dave likes seeing my adventures.

I went over to the DJ, and stood and waited for him to get another tune playing. I'm guessing he clicked "play" on his iPod or whatever.

"What do you want?" he almost yelled at me, over the music.

I must have looked at him funny, as he leaned back in.

"Song. What song do you want?"

"I don't," I yelled back. "Where do I buy one of those T-shirts?"

He leaned back and looked me up and down, appraising me.

"You don't buy them, you get them from Alan in the office."

He waved his thumb towards the back, gave me a grin and went back to whatever it is DJs do these days.

I picked my way back to the office, and knocked on the door. There was a gruff noise, which I assumed was permission to enter, and I went in.

"Hi," I said brightly, "Alan?"

Alan was looking at me as I came in.

"Yes," he said. "Did you want an application form?"

"No," I said, "I wanted a T-shirt."

"Ah," he said, "you have to earn them."

"Really? Well, my husband thinks I'd look good in one, so what do I have to do?"

I thought I'd get the "husband" bit in there, so he wouldn't get any funny ideas.

"Well," he said, "you saw Cindy and Tamra get their free beer?"

"Yep," I said.

"That. And then come back here for a photo for my wall."

He gestured behind me, and I turned. The wall with the door in it was almost covered in Polaroids. I stepped closer to take a look, and it was all girls in wet T-shirts, grinning at the camera. They all seemed to be wearing bras though.

"Huh," I said, "you've been doing this a while."

"Yes, about forty years. I'm still using the same old instant camera, until it fails, or my stockpile of film runs out. Then I guess I'll go digital."

"My problem," I said, "is that I'm not wearing a bra."

"Well," he said, "you could put the T-shirt over your dress, but then your dress would get wet. Or you could come back some time when you are wearing one."

"The thing is," I said, "we're just passing through, so I don't know when that would be."

"It's too late to go and buy a bra," he said, "everywhere's shut. So it's either everybody sees your tits through a wet shirt, or you don't get a shirt, I'm afraid."

It wouldn't be the first time people would have seen my tits, so I was thinking I'd do it.

"OK," I said, "I'll do it. If I pull my dress down, can you ask him not to get it too wet?"

"I'm afraid I have no control over that boy," he said, looking almost genuinely sorry. "If I mention it, I'm pretty sure that would get your dress soaked through. You could take it off, if you wanted to keep it dry. You have to come back in here anyway."

Hmmm. I wasn't sure that was going to work that well, but I really wanted to get the shirt to please Darren.

"Do you have any long T-shirts, like a large or something?"

"Sweetheart, I have them in two sizes. Small and too small. Which would you prefer?"

"Small, I guess. Let's see how it would look."

He turned around and opened a drawer. He fussed around in it for a few seconds, then turned back to me with a T-shirt. It looked like he'd chosen "too small," it looked tiny.

"Don't you have anything bigger?"

"Nope," he said.

Fuck. Oh well, let's see how it goes. I reached out and took the shirt from him. It looked even smaller up close, in my hands. I was pretty sure it wouldn't work over my dress. I sighed, and pulled the straps of my dress down my shoulders, exposing my tits to Alan. He was staring at them as I struggled to get the shirt on and my arms through it as quickly as possible.

When it was on, it crushed my tits together, and came down to about an inch above my belly button. I pulled it down, and it didn't seem to help. Well, I guess he didn't have anything bigger.

I thought about going out like this, with my dress, and just let it get wet, but then figured that was going to ruin it. Sighing again, I worked my dress over my hips and down my legs.

Alan leaned forward, staring at my white cotton thong. I had sort of forgotten about that. I'm sure if that got wet, it was going to end up going see through. Great.

"Wow," said Alan, "you look great. Turn around, let me see all of you."

I turned around so he could see my bum, too.

"They're going to love you," he said, getting up from his desk.

I took a deep breath, and he came around the desk and led me out of the office.

We headed to the loud, front area, and I heard people shouting and whistling, and the DJ looked over at us with a grin. He stopped the music again.

"Hey everybody, it looks like we have some fresh meat wanting a free beer!"

The few people who weren't already looking at me turned and looked at me. There was a lot of hooting and whistling as I walked to the stage, seeing it clear to let me get my shirt soaked.

The DJ accepted the hose from the barman, then came over and started hosing my chest.

I gasped at how cold the water was. I felt my skin tighten up, and my nipples go hard. Looking down, I could see my nipples poking through the shirt. The almost see through, wet shirt. You could easily make out my nipples.

I started to shiver as he moved lower, soaking my thong. I could feel the cold water on my thighs. I assumed you could see my landing strip, as the crowd got even louder.

The DJ stopped spraying water on me, and pointed to the bar.

I turned to the bar and went to get my free beer. As I did, the DJ started spraying me again, starting with my bum and working up my back. I squeaked, and people near enough to hear me started laughing. I scurried quickly to the bar and grabbed the beer bottle.

The DJ handed the hose back to the barman, and I felt a bit safer. I chugged the beer, and a few of the crowd started cheering "chug, chug," until I was done. I passed the empty bottle to the barman, and raised my arm triumphantly. The crowd cheered.

I went across the stage to Alan, as the bus boy came out to clean the stage.

Alan was clapping, and he pointed to his office. I headed that way, and he followed me. I could feel his eyes on my bum.

He leaned past me to open the door, and we went in. He went straight to his desk, opened a drawer and pulled out an old, yellowed Polaroid camera.

He pointed me towards the door, and I shuffled over there.

"Smile," he said, raising the camera and pointing it at me.

Eh, at least it was going to be a crappy quality picture. I posed sexily and smiled sweetly at him.

The flash triggered, and it made that weird noise and the picture came out the front. Alan took the picture from the camera, and put the camera on the desk. He stood there shaking the picture.

"Let's just check that came out OK," he said.

He looked down and watched the picture appear.

"There you go, that's come out great."

He showed me. It was a picture of me, looking a little bedraggled, almost naked. You could easily see my nipples and my landing strip, but luckily the doubled up material in the gusset meant you couldn't see my pussy.

"OK," I said, "can I get out of this cold, wet thing?"

Alan just nodded, and sat on the edge of his desk to watch.

I struggled to get the T-shirt up and off me, and I was struggling to get it over my head, with my tits sticking out, when I heard the camera go off again.

"Cheeky," I said, grinning at him as my head popped out of the T-shirt.

"I won't put that one on the wall," he said. "That's for my personal collection."

I grabbed my dress, and pulled it on over my head, pulling it out and over my tits.

I could feel my cold, wet panties against me. I didn't want to sit down in them, and have them soak though my dress. I reached up under the sides of my dress and pulled my panties down, stepping out of them while the dress was bunched in front of me so Alan couldn't see anything.

He held his hand out for them as if I'd automatically give them to him, but I smiled at him and picked up my hard won T-shirt.

"It's been a pleasure," I said.

"Oh," he said, "the pleasure's all mine. Really."

I bowed, and opened the door. I closed it behind me and went back to the bar area, where I could see there were a couple of guys sitting with Darren and watching the girl in the see through wet white shorts dancing near them.

I rolled my wet panties into the T-shirt, and put it on the table in front of Darren.

"Here she is!" he said, happily.

Three pairs of eyes turned to me.

"Hello Sue," said the older looking guy. "I almost didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

I felt myself blushing. He was good looking, with dark hair.

"This is Mark," said Darren, as Mark got up to let me slide in between him and the other new guy.

"Hi Mark," I said, maybe stuttering a little.

The other guy smiled at me. He was average looking, probably in his late thirties.

"I'm Bill," he said, patting the bench next to him. Darren was on the other side of him, so I slid in, and Mark slid in next to me, trapping me between the two strangers. Well, strangers to me, Darren seemed like maybe he knew them already.

"I'll get some more drinks in," said Darren, sliding off the end of the bench.

"Be a good girl now," he said, giving me a look.

The strangers, Bill and Mark caught his look too, and I saw them look at each other as Darren walked to the bar. There were a lot of people there, so it looked like he was in for a wait. I saw him wave at the barman, then turn and look at us.

"So," said Bill, "I didn't get a real good look at your tits while you were on the stage. Darren said we could get a good look at them now."

I turned and looked at him, and watched him reach to my shoulder and slide the strap of my dress off my shoulder and down to my elbow. Mark's hand touched my other shoulder, and I turned and watched him slide the strap down to my elbow. My tits were only just covered now, and Bill wiggled the top of my dress, and it slid over my tits. I looked down, and watched the top of my dress slide down under the edge of the table, meaning it looked like I was topless or even naked to anybody looking at us. Luckily most people were watching the bright lights on the dance floor, and couldn't see in to our table. It also helped that the girl in the white shorts seemed to have pulled her bra down under her wet T-shirt, so you could see her tits bouncing around.

All of a sudden, Darren appeared carrying four bottles. He passed one to each of the guys, and put one in front of me, then stood in front of the table. Great, fewer people would be able to see me.

He leaned forward, and said "doesn't she have great tits?"

Bill and Mark agreed.

"They're real," he said, "feel them."

They didn't need to be told twice. Bill and Mark grabbed a tit each, squeezing and kneading them. Bill put the side of his beer bottle on my nipple, causing it to instantly stiffen even more from the cold.

Mark bent his head down and sucked the nipple into his mouth. That nipple stiffened even more from feeling nice.

I felt Bill take my hand with his free one. My arm was sort of limited in movement by my dress strap, and Bill moved it towards him. He put it on his bare cock... I hadn't even noticed him undoing his pants.

He stroked my hand up and down a couple of times, then left me to do it by myself. When I got to the bottom, I curled my fingers round so I could tickle his balls, then stroked up again.

He leaned in towards me.

"Lick your hand," he said in my ear.

I let go of his cock, and looking into his eyes, I stuck my tongue out with a lot of spit on it, then slowly licked my hand from the palm to my fingertips, then went back to stroking his cock. I heard him moan.

"They're amazing," said Mark, sitting up, but still stroking my tit. "I'd love to see my dick between them."

"We could probably arrange that," said Darren, looking at me, "couldn't we?"

I just looked at him.

"Drink some," said Darren, handing me my beer. I tried to lift my hand on Mark's side, but couldn't, because of my dress.

Darren held the bottle up, and I leant forward so he could put it to my lips. He tipped it so some beer splashed into my mouth. Thankfully he only fed me a little, and I easily swallowed it rather than choking on it. He put the bottle down again, and grinned at me. I smiled back.

I could hear Bill breathing heavily, and I sped up my stroking. I felt his cock twitching as he came over the bottom of the table, my hand and himself. I squeezed the last of his cum out of him, and watched as he grabbed a bunch of little square napkins and wiped himself up. He lifted my hand to my mouth, and looking at him, I licked his cum off my hand. Not that I particularly like the taste of cum, but I know guys like when you eat it. He grinned, wolf-like, as he watched me.

Bill finished dressing himself, then let go of my tit. He drained the end of his beer bottle.

"Better get back home," he said. "I'll tell Marilyn you said 'hi'."

He shuffled out of the booth, and disappeared into the crowd.

I lifted that arm, shrugging the strap of my dress up to my shoulder, and grabbed my beer bottle to wash the taste out of my mouth.

Mark let go of my tit, and I lifted the strap on that side, dressing myself properly again.

"Now," said Mark, "about seeing my dick between your tits..."

He trailed off. Darren and Mark just looked at me.

"I'm not doing that here," I said.

"Where then?" said Mark.

"The men's room," said Darren, "she likes that."

Great, this again.

"Fine," I said, and finished my beer.

Mark got up, and headed towards the back of the bar. I followed him, and Darren picked up my T-shirt prize and followed me.

I stopped where I was when Mark got to the men's room, and waited for him to stick his head out. He waved me towards him, so I went and joined him. Darren came in right behind us and closed the door.

Mark moved to the stall at the end, furthest from the door. I watched him take a long piece of toilet paper and wipe the lid, then throw it in, then close the lid. A real gentleman.

I entered the stall and sat on the toilet lid. I started sliding the straps of my dress down my arms again.

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers
12