Sue Set Free: The T-shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren was taking pictures with my phone. "You should probably take it off, so it doesn't get messed up," he said. Ha, he didn't know I'd taken my thong off. Not that he'd care at this point.

I stood up, and pulled my dress off over my head. When I my head free of my dress, both men were full on staring at me.

I pulled the door closed a little so I could hang my dress on the back. I watched Darren look down at the T-shirt I'd given him, and I nodded, smiling.

I sat down again, slightly facing the wall of the stall so Darren could see what we were doing, and looked up at Mark. He was looking down at my landing strip, framed by my thighs clamped together underneath. He lifted his gaze, slowed at my tits, then carried on to meet my eyes. I reached out and grabbed his belt, pulling him towards me. He reached down and undid his pants while I worked on undoing his belt.

I pulled his pants down a little, and his cock jumped out in front of me. I took it in my hand and leaned towards it, sitting up straight so it would go between my tits.

"Can you lube it up a little?" Mark asked.

I think he wanted me to suck it, but instead I opened my thighs and ran two fingers through my pussy lips. I knew I was wet, and I thought this would look sexier. Mark moved his leg between my thighs so I couldn't put them back together, and I wiped my juices over his cock, then fed it between my tits.

I looked up at him and smiled as I held my tits together, trapping his cock between them, and wiggled them up and down, stroking his cock.

He was watching my face and my tits, seeing the head of his cock appearing and disappearing. Occasionally I looked over at Darren, and he was still pointing my phone at me. Mark picked up my rhythm and started thrusting himself, so I let him lead.

All of a sudden it got louder as the door opened. I saw Darren whip round to face the sinks, and start washing his hands. Mark didn't miss a beat, he just kept thrusting his cock between my tits. There wasn't a mirror that I could see, so there was a chance that this new guy wouldn't see me.

The new guy finished peeing, and I heard it get loud again as he opened the door and left. He hasn't washed his hands... gross.

Darren dried his hands and turned back to us.

"That was close," he said.

I looked at him, and he was grinning. And pointing my phone at me again.

Mark had sped up, and was getting more insistent, so I knew he was cumming soon. His pre-cum was lubing him nicely, and I looked into his eyes and smiled at him, and he started blasting away, coating my upper chest and neck as he groaned and spurted.

His thrusting had slowed down, and I let go of my tits and let his cock free.

Mark bent down and kissed me on the cheek, then took some toilet paper and cleaned his cock. I reached to get some, but Darren said "leave it," so I just sat there.

Mark pulled his pants up, and exited the stall. He dropped the toilet paper in the bin outside.

They both looked at me as Darren took more pictures. I turned to face him fully, and smiled, posed holding my tits up, and posed looking up so you could see the cum on my neck and chin.

Darren handed my phone to Mark and entered the stall, undoing his pants. I turned to the side again, and he stood between my legs and looked down at me. I stared up into his eyes as I took hold of his cock and started stroking it. My other hand went to his balls, and I licked my lips and put his cock in my mouth before letting go of it with my hand. I swallowed it all the way in to my throat, so I had my nose in his pubic hair when I heard Mark say "Jesus."

Darren took my head and guided me on and off his cock. I stroked his balls in one hand, and held his bum in the other, pulling him to me as far as he could go on the in stroke.

Darren sped up, and it wasn't long before he was holding my head to him as he emptied his balls down my throat.

Gently, he took his cock out of my mouth, and wiped it across my face, leaving a little last blob of cum on my cheek.

He pulled his pants up again, and Mark came and took a couple of close up pictures of my cum streaked chest and the wet marks on my face. When he backed out again, I took some toilet paper and cleaned myself up. I stood up and turned around, then opened the toilet lid and dropped the soiled paper in. I felt hands on my hips and back, and they pushed me forward until I was bent over, supporting myself with my hands on the toilet seat.

I felt a tongue on my pussy, and moved my legs apart to grant better access. The hands came to the front of my hips. I didn't know who was licking my pussy, but they were going from a loop around my clit, through the lips and dipping in to my pussy, then pressing into my bum slightly and back, and it felt incredible. After the evening I'd had, it didn't take long before I was cumming, and having trouble supporting myself.

I got my breath and stood up, turning around, Darren and Mark were looking at me. Mark was still holding my phone, so I was pretty sure Darren had just eaten me out.

It got loud again, and I closed the stall door as Mark and Darren turned away from me to face the sinks. I put my dress back on, then opened the door and went to the sinks. I washed my hands, rinsed a paper towel and wiped my face and the visible part of my chest, then headed for the door. Mark and Darren grinned and followed me, and the guy who'd just taken a pee just stood and stared at me as we all left.

In the hallway, it was too loud to talk. Mark hugged me, grabbing my bum with both hands, gave us a little wave and left. I looked at Mark, and he handed me my phone, and gestured towards the door. He was carrying my T-shirt, and I assumed my panties were still rolled up in it.

Outside, my ears were ringing slightly as we walked to the car. He held my door for me as I got in. We started the drive home.

"You're incredible," he said to me, and I could feel myself blush.

"Who were those guys?"

"Friends," he said. "I've known them for a while - we used to hang out around here, and I said I wanted to come in to town and see them. They suggested Calhoun's because of the wet T-shirt chicks, and I figured why not?"

"So you knew that was going to happen?"

"I hoped. They have wet T-shirt contests, and I'd hoped to get in on one of them. I bet you'd win."

I blushed again.

"Next time can you let me know, so I'll know to wear a bra and a skirt, instead of a dress?"

"Next time?" he asked playfully.

"We'll see," I said.

He hung on to the T-shirt when we got back to my car, which meant I drove home without my panties, too.

12