Sue's Demise

Story Info
Sue thinks she has found the perfect man. She was wrong.
1.6k words
3.69
23.4k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****This story has a coerced and non-consensual situations in it.*****

Sue had been dating for about 6 months when she decided to pay for a dating site, all the free sites seemed to attract the lowest common denominator. She thought if someone had to pay and then write something about themselves she would find a higher quality man. After about a month she went on a date with Tom. He was polite handsome and really calm and the fact that he was almost 20 years older than her didn't seem to be a problem. They dated for about a month before they had sex and it was nice. Tom caressed her very gently and kissed her softly his touch was drastically different than the touch of her ex husband. Her ex husband was kinky and she wanted the opposite he was rough most of the time and asked her to do a few things she looked back on and wished she hadn't done. Even though they were fun at the time.

The next few dates always ended up with Sue staying at Tom's place and the sex they had was so gentle she always told Tom she loved the way they made love. Sue really liked Tom. She was so excited when he invited her to a party some of his friends were having.

"Yes of course I want to go. It will be great to meet some of your friends."

Tom replied. 'Great this Friday and it's a little bit dressy so a dress or skirt would be great."

Friday came and Sue was really excited. She had gone out and got a new skirt and blouse and thought she looked great. She wasn't thin but had nice curves that looked good in her outfit. She heard the doorbell ring and met Tom at the door and he was dressed very nicely.

"Shall we?" He said.

They got into Tom's car and headed out.

Once moving Tom said "You look very sexy tonight!"

Then he took her hand and put it in his lap. She thought okay this is less like Tom than I know but okay. She could feel him hard in his pants. Tom was not hung by any means and his small penis was the only thing that was a little bit of a disappointment about him; four inches is not a lot.

When they arrived Tom was a perfect gentleman opening doors and all that. They got to the apartment door and another older gentleman opened the door. They walked in and there were about 12 to 15 people there all about Toms age. Would you like a drink one of them asked.

"Yes please!" Sue responded with excitement.

She was excited as Tom introduced her to his friends. As he introduced her she realized everyone there were men. She asked Tom where the ladies were and he said this was a party to introduce her to his work friends all of whom happened to be men. Okay she thought just a little weird.

After a couple drinks Sue realized that they must have been made very strong because she was feeling very intoxicated. Tom started dancing with her slowly to the song that started playing. Then he kissed her sweetly. She was super excited and whispered in his ear that she wanted him. He looked around and everyone seemed to be talking so he said "Let's go have a quicky in one of the bedrooms."

"Are you sure?" Sue said with hesitation in her voice.

"Yes no one will miss us for a few minutes." Tom said.

They went down the hall and found a room. Tom grasped her and hiked up her skirt. She stepped out of her panties and Tom turned her around and bent her over the bed. He softly slid into her very wet pussy and slowly, as he always did, moved in and out of her. After a few minutes he came. It was sweet. Tom pulled his pants back up while Sue lay on the bed looking at him. His cum dribbling from her pussy. Then the door opened and one of the men walked in. She was so embarrassed and couldn't believe Tom didn't say anything except while looking at the man he said "She's all yours!"

Sue tried to hop up from the bed but Tom grabbed her arms while the other man opened up her blouse.

"Oh my god Tom what are you doing?" Sue said.

"I told you I am introducing you to my friends. I told them you were easy and wanted to show them it was true."

Just then the door opened and the men all came in. Sue knew there was nothing she could do. She looked at Tom with disappointment in her eyes and right at that moment the first flash went off.

One of the men came over and began to caress the inside of her thigh and she couldn't help it but her legs opened.

She heard another man say "Wow Tom you were right look at how easily her legs opened up, She is an easy fuck,"

"You are damn right she is! And she will be an even easier fuck because I have her phone and I already took some pictures of me fucking her. Let's label her so she knows her place." Tom replied.

She tried to close her legs but they were now held open. One of the men grabbed sharpie and with her legs spread wrote EASY FUCK on her thighs. Then lots of flashes went off.

Tom said "Hey Sue your friend Chrissy just messaged you asking how your night is going? How should I respond? Maybe with the pic I just took of your legs spread open with a bunch of men standing around you?"

She had her face covered and was in shock but she was also soaking wet. She shook her head no and then Tom said that's a good girl now just remember I have your phone and I know your password. Then she heard a belt buckle and zipper. In seconds she felt a cock push against her wetness and then it slid in. Tom pulled her hands away from her face and kissed her sweetly and saying "Most of my friends are not gentle like me. You are going get fucked hard tonight and I know you don't like anal but there are a few guys here who only do anal. And remember all the pictures I take are just a snap away from your contact list."

By the end of the night she had been fucked in all three holes and once while most of them were taking a break a couple of them held her legs open while one inserted a sound into her urethra. He fucked her with it and took video of him doing it. When he was done he told her that all the photos and video that was taken that night had been up loaded to his Tumblr blog and she had already had over two thousand notes on her postings.

She thought and hoped the night was over but realized none of the men, except for Tom had cum, and right about then one of them said: "Okay it's time for us to cum."

Sue was rolled up on her shoulders so her sloppy cunt was facing straight up. She saw one of the men pull a large metal speculum from his bag. He proceeded to insert it into her, she struggled but there were four men holding her in place and one of them said: "Look bitch so far we have not posted your face on my blog should I start?"

She shook her head no and relaxed. She could feel the speculum spreading her open. The man checked it and said. "Okay guys we are ready"

Then the first guy stood over her and jacked his cock. It took him a minute or two and then he sprayed his cum into her spread open cunt. Almost all of it went in. He looked down at her and said "One down and 17 to go."

By the time all the men had cum in her she could feel her cunt completely full of cum. She thought it must be over now but it wasn't. The man with the blog showed her his phone so she could see her posts. She was so happy none of them showed her face. Then he showed her pics in his photos and a lot of them her face was in very clear view. He turned his phone away and appeared to be doing something. She was still on her shoulders and could feel the cum in her cunt. Another man came over with a clear tube about 3 feet long and about as big around as her thumb. He put one end in her cunt and the other at her mouth. She knew what he wanted her to do. She shook her head no and the man with the phone turned it to her and showed her a post with about 15 pictures all with her face in them. "All I have to do is hit post and you will forever be known as an EASY FUCK who gang banged a bunch of men all old enough to be your father. Now suck our cum out of your cunt!"

Sue took the tube in her mouth and began to suck she could see the cum being pulled into the tube and then it reached her mouth.

She could hear hoots and comments mainly the word swallow. She began to swallow. At least 5 of the men were video taping it as she sucked their cum out of her cunt. When she was finally done they took out the speculum and let her roll onto her back. She was exhausted and sore. The men started to leave thanking Tom for the great night. She knew this would be the last time she saw Tom he had used her and now would never talk to her again.