All Comments on 'Sugar and Her Father-in-law'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pops

My father was the third person in my wife and mines first threesome. We all had a great time and she was practically in heaven. Before he left that first day, she told him that he was always welcome and that he could use her anyway, anytime and anywhere he wanted. She told him she was his slut and would do whatever he asked.

lonewolf_37642lonewolf_37642about 13 years ago
Hot

All i can say is it was a very hot story and well written . Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have a similar story. I have a very sexy niece who is married. She is showing some interest towards me and I too have very much liking to eat her pussy. Once when we were all alone she sat in front me and opened her legs for me to see her pussy area. I was so happily put my hand in and started feeling her inner thighs. As she did not oppose to it and opened up her legs even wider, I knew that she is also interested. I carried her to my bed and she lied down giving me the chance to do whatever I need. So I did not waste any minute and opened up her panty from a side and kissed her lovely pussy and ate it until both of us got well satisfied. Now we do this whenever we get a chance.

SweetandsultrySweetandsultryalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

I loved this story. I have a secret crush on my fil. He is also 60 and extremely sexy. I love reading about pussy licking as well. I am so turned on right now!! Write more!!

Cardinal81Cardinal81about 9 years ago
Love it, love it!

OMG, do I wish I had Ricardo for a father-in-law. As always, your story was wonderful. My only complaint is that you left me very wet and horny! You do a wonderful job, please keep writing!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
What a family....

Best orphan since birth than have a father like this....The wife? Wives don't have our blood in the veins...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yuck

Yep, rather be an orphan and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh yes.

I got married at 18 and my FIL was only 40. I seduced him and we fucked for almost 20 years. My husband told me he knew and approved. Happily married to this day.

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996almost 6 years ago
Hot!

This story was hot! Nothing is better than having someone that eats pussy really good! I need a Ricardo in my life!!! Would love to hear more about Sugar and Ricardo.

mitchawamitchawaover 5 years ago
Well Done!

The plot is traditional, but the pace was rapid no fooling around with seduction. The long sex scene was well done. One of the best, I've read on Literotica. The repetition was in keeping with Richardo's reputation, and Sugar getting in sync and using her pussly to enhance the friction betweem them and thus the pleasure was very good and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty disgusting

A father's betrayal of his son. Some men would kill their father for this level of betrayal. You don't consider any consequences in this mess. When her husband finds out and exposes her activities to everyone they know, she'll have to change her name and move far, far away.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author has 555 stories and 554 of them suck as bad as this one. Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous