Sugar Baby Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George looked at Dean cynically. "Yeah, I bet you want Chrissie to be satisfied. Probably more like you being satisfied with her young body."

"George let me ask you a question. You are worried that Chrissie might become like her mother, but you know that would never happen. She is just the opposite of her mother. If she wasn't your daughter and she was the same age as you, is Chrissie the kind of woman you would want to date?"

"That is a crazy, disgusting question!"

"It is just a theoretical one."

Chrissie looked at her dad to see how he was going to answer. She didn't think he trusted her, respected her, or even loved her and that she blamed her for her mom leaving home.

"Dean, I love my daughter more than anything in the world and glad she is the opposite of her mother. I am scared she could become like her mother, but maybe that is just paranoia. It is not fair to her that I have sheltered her from adulthood. Yes, if she were not my daughter, she is the type of woman I would want to be with." Chrissie raised her eyebrow at this comment. Was her father attracted to her?

"So, George, do you accept my offer? Are the three of us going to be partners in this wonderful arrangement?"

George nodded his head yes, but then looked over at Chrissie. "Chrissie, are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Yes, Daddy! This is so exciting. I know you are going to make the new company a great success and I am going to be a great sugar baby to Mr. Johnson."

George knew he had no other choice and rationalized in his mind that somehow this was all okay. "Dean, I think we have a deal. But please be gentle with my little angel. Don't hurt her physically or emotionally. Her mother really did a number on Chrissie and me mentally."

"Don't worry George. I'll treat her like a good sugar daddy should."

"When do you want me to leave for Europe to get things going?"

"I'll have you meet with my manager, who will help you get things set up, but I need you to leave early next week."

"How long will I be over there?"

"Probably until the end of the summer at the very least."

"That is a long time to be away from Chrissie."

"But I think the separation will allow you to both grow, and you will have an even stronger bond than before. Chrissie's off for the summer and we will have time to get to know each other before school starts again in September."

George replied sarcastically, "I'm sure you to will 'get to know each other.' I need to go for a walk to process all of this. Then I'll be back to start preparing to leave."

As George walked out the door, Chrissie turned to Dean and said, "I thought you were good in business, but you should have won an Academy Award for that performance."

Dean looked at her with a puzzled look. "I actually meant everything I said to your dad. I also meant everything I said to you. I will treat you well." He then touched his finger to her nose and tapped it and added, "but my employees know that I demand absolute loyalty from them. My ex-girlfriends also learned that I respect women but expect them to be obedient to my every desire in the bedroom, without question or hesitation. Are we clear on that?"

Chrissie looked at Dean with a slightly scared look on her face, as her vagina became dripping wet. "Crystal clear, Mr. Johnson." She was both scared and excited about what the next year would bring.

Right before George left for his new adventure in Europe, Dean spoke with him confidentially. "George, I know you are nervous about me being intimate with Chrissie. If it makes you feel more comfortable, I can put secret cameras in my house so you can see my encounters with Chrissie."

"Dean that would be weird for me to watch that, but I appreciate the offer. I trust you to be respectful to her."

After George left for Europe, Dean was excited to start getting to know Chrissie. He thought it would be a nice gesture to take her to an early dinner and do some clothes shopping. Chrissie didn't know how to dress for dinner and decided to just wear a short skirt and a tee shirt. She shyly knocked on his door to let him know she was ready to go.

When Dean opened the door, he was in disbelief at how beautiful she was and that he would be able to own her body.

"I hope I am not dressed up enough for dinner?"

"No, you look wonderful. I love the girl next door look," he laughed. "But after dinner I am going to treat you to some clothes shopping."

"That's so generous of you. I don't know how I can ever repay you for everything you are doing for me and my father." Her face turned a crimson shade of red after she said that, because she knew how she was going to be repaying Dean.

She looked at the ground sheepishly. "One question I have. Do you want me to call you Dean or Mr. Johnson?"

Dean laughed again. "My father was Mr. Johnson. When we are out in public you can call me Dean. But in the bedroom, you need to call me Mr. Johnson, as a gesture of respect and obedience."

Chrissie looked at him and wasn't sure if he was kidding or not.

"But whatever you do, don't call me 'Daddy.' I think that is so weird when people do that. You only have one daddy, and he is sacrificing a lot to save you both financially, but you are too."

Dean took her to a very chic restaurant popular with young and fashionable people, who were well dressed and very shallow. While they started to talk about their lives, Chrissie looked uncomfortable.

"Chrissie, is there something wrong?"

"I think people are looking at us because of the age difference. Even the waiters are looking at us weirdly. It doesn't help that we are sitting next to each other in a booth like lovers do."

"Chrissie you have to stop thinking about what others think about you. That is what got your father into financial trouble. Now reach down and take off your panties."

"What! I can't do that, what if someone sees?"

"I think we talked about this. You need to do what I say or else there will be consequences."

"Consequences?"

"Yes. I actually own this restaurant and if you don't obey I will take you to the manager's office and the waiters can all have a turn with you."

"You're kidding right?" He looked at her with a blank cold stare and the blood drained out of her face. She really wasn't sure if he was kidding. She reached down and slid her panties off in a way no one could see and slipped them into her purse.

She was angry with him that he seemed to want to humiliate her. She expected a sugar baby would be treated like a princess. But her pussy was now tingling with wetness that someone was standing up to her, since she was used to getting her own way.

"I am not going to be your typical sugar daddy. I am not looking for a prostitute or a princess. I bet you are wet aren't you?"

"No, you think I would get wet being humiliated by you?"

"Well, let's see about that." He reached under the table between her thighs and inserted two fingers into her now soaking vagina.

"Dean, what are you doing! People will see!"

"It's Mr. Johnson. You are not a princess anymore. You are not an escort. You are just 'dating with financial support' as you sugar babies say so delightfully. This is how our 'dates' are going to be. What I want when I want it and how I want it. He slowly kept fingering her as her face turned red again and her breathing became labored.

The waiter arrived at the table and Dean immediately greeted him, as Dean massaged her clitoris, which was driving her close to the edge, as she squirmed in her seat.

"Hi Paul," Dean warmly greeted the server. "How are you doing in college?"

"I'm doing great Mr. Johnson." He looked at the fidgety girl with the red face next to Dean and was a little worried that she was having a medical condition.

"You never told me you had a daughter. I think I recognize her from my college. Are you okay miss?"

Chrissie's face was now leaning into his arm as he continued to finger fuck her. "She's not my daughter Paul. She's my college sugar baby. She's a little uncomfortable because she doesn't want to cum in front of you while I rub that young sweet pussy of hers."

Paul was stunned and thought it was a tasteless joke but didn't want to offend him. "I'll leave you two alone while you decide what you want for dinner."

"Thanks Paul. You know what I am having for dessert," Dean grinned evilly.

As the waiter walked away, Chrissie softly clamped her teeth around his arm while her whole body tremored from a whole body orgasm.

Chrissie looked defeated but they had dinner as if nothing had happened. Chrissie was hoping that this would be the extent of Dean wanting to exert control over her.

After they ate the best surf and turf dinner she ever had she looked at him pleadingly. "Mr. Johnson, can we have dessert somewhere else? I am so embarrassed. And it's just so fancy here and not the type of people I like to hang out with. For dessert can we just go get ice cream at the place around the corner?"

"Sure, we can. I thought you are used to being around wealthy people."

"I was but now that we don't have money all my wealthy friends seemed to have disappeared."

"Chrissie, that is how you can tell who your real friends are."

Paul and the other staff don't know I own the restaurant and you saw I treated everyone well, not like I was better than them.

"Everyone but me."

"Didn't you like your first orgasm from me?"

"Yes, but what if he recognizes me on campus?"

"Well then you should feel proud that a wealthy handsome sugar daddy picked you out of everyone to be his 'girlfriend with financial support,' he laughed. "I never care what anyone thinks of me."

Dean and Chrissie left the restaurant and had a lot of fun eating ice cream and strolling through a nearby park.

"Are you ready to go shopping?"

"That would be great, but I have plenty of clothes that I don't even wear."

I appreciate that but I would like you to wear clothes that we bought together. It doesn't matter what you wear, you look great in everything, and I am sure you look great out of everything too!" Chrissie blushed again with embarrassment.

They went to a high end boutique where the clothes were so expensive that each rack only had a few items. The store manager, Sandy, greeted them and Dean seemed to know her well.

"Hi Sandy, been a while since I've been here," Dean chirped excitedly.

"What are we looking for today? I didn't know you had a daughter."

"She's not my daughter Sandy. She's my college sugar baby, Chrissie."

Chrissie lowered her head in humiliation. Sandy was one of those tall blonde robotic employees who work in high end boutiques and whose faces barely move due to too much plastic surgery. She was bisexual but favored sleeping with women.

"She is really quite stunning. You have fine taste in women, even better than mine!"

"I'd like to get Chrissie a little black dress for when we go out."

She looked around but wasn't finding anything she liked. Dean was concerned. "Don't you like anything here?"

"It's not the clothes, it's my body. I feel ugly in everything I wear. My breasts are so small, my legs are too skinny, my ass is really flat, and my nose is too big. I hate my freckles too. I wish I looked like my friend Emma. She has big boobs and a big booty, and flawless skin."

"Chrissie, I've seen your friend Emma and isn't obvious to you that she has fake implants in her boobs and butt and wears lots of makeup?

"Really, I never thought of that."

"You are absolutely gorgeous. Everyone has a type. I love the way your body looks, and your freckles are adorable. You are so sexy because you don't even know how sexy you are."

"Dean, I don't know what to say. Thank you."

With that boost in her confidence she found a dress she liked and went into the large fitting room while Dean whispered to Sandy.

She stripped down and put the dress on without underwear, to model it for Dean. As she turned around to leave the room, Dean came through the door. "Dean, what are you doing in here? You can't be in the women's fitting room."

"I like the way you look in that dress. But you'll look even better naked, on your knees sucking my cock."

"But someone might come in here! There's only one fitting room."

"That would be even hotter for me. Now take off the dress."

She slowly took off the dress and stood shyly in front of him, seeking his approval of her body.

"You're so gorgeous. We're going to have a fun summer." Chrissie blushed and forgot she was in a store where a shopper could come in at any time and see her naked in front of her sugar daddy.

Sandy suddenly appeared in the room. "She certainly is gorgeous Dean."

Chrissie panicked. "What is she doing in here?"

Dean grinned slyly. "She likes to watch."

Sandy came up behind Chrissie and put her hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She whispered in her ear, "I know from personal experience that you better do what he says. He just paid me a lot of money to close the store, so it is just the three of us now. Don't get him angry."

Dean stepped forward and motioned to Chrissie to unzipper his pants and pull his cock out as Sandy stood behind her. She hesitantly unzippered his pants and his cock sprung to attention in front of the college student. She had a blank look on her face.

"What's the matter Chrissie? You look like you never sucked a cock before."

"Well I actually haven't. Guys wanted me to, but I thought it was gross and degrading for a rich girl to have to do that."

"So if you got married you would pay another woman to suck your husband's cock? Talk about outsourcing," he chuckled.

She looked at him like that could be a good idea. She tentatively leaned forward and opened her mouth, letting his throbbing penis enter her mouth. Sandy stood behind her and pushed her head back and forth to make sure she went deep with Dean's cock to please him.

Sandy started rubbing Chrissie's nipples with the other hand, which made Chrissie wet, but uncomfortable since she never was touched like that by a woman. Soon Sandy let go of her head and nipple, and kneeled down and fondled her pussy as she slowly sucked off Dean.

As Dean started groaning in pleasure, Chrissie was also getting lost in the pleasure of Sandy's soft caresses. Soon Chrissie shuddered with her second orgasm of the day. Sandy then held the back of Chrissie's head as Dean shot his load into her warm mouth.

She tried to spit out his cum, but Dean looked at her harshly and said one word. "Swallow." And she did.

"Chrissie, that was nice of Sandy to make you cum, don't you think you should return the favor?"

"But Dean, I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither is Sandy."

"This is going too far. I absolutely refuse to go down another woman."

"Sandy, we definitely want this beautiful dress, but you know what accessory we need for Chrissie."

Sandy left the fitting room and came back with a leather belt. Chrissie looked puzzled.

"Dean, that belt doesn't go at all with this dress."

"Who said it was for the dress?"

Dean sat on the bench and had Sandy drag Chrissie over his lap and held her in place. Chrissie was surprised when the first blow of the belt hit her tender pale ass cheeks and she yelped in pain.

"Owww Dean, that hurts! Why are you doing this?"

"Because you are a rude entitled girl," he growled as he hit her with the belt over and over. A nice woman makes you cum and can't even lick her pussy like it is beneath you. Haven't you ever experimented with your girlfriends?"

"No."

"Well you have some catching up to do."

As Chrissie got spanked her resolve quickly gave way. "Okay, I'll do it. But it doesn't mean I'm gay."

Sandy and Dean let her up and Sandy took off her clothes. Chrissie was stunned by how beautiful Sandy was. She had never been attracted to a woman before and was embarrassed that she could even have these feelings.

Sandy sat on the bench and slightly spread her legs. Chrissie got on her knees and slowly started exploring Sandy first with her fingers, then with her tongue. Sandy started moaning appreciatively as Chrissie licked her faster and faster. Sandy's passion grew and she giggled, "hey Chrissie, for someone who has never been with a woman you are sure a quick learner!"

Chrissie looked up at Sandy as she circled her tongue around her clit. She felt honored that Sandy was enjoying something Chrissie had never done before. Sandy came hard, wrapping her legs around Chrissie's neck and smiling with a wide grin. Dean looked at the sight in amazement and pride.

On the drive back from town Chrissie asked, "did I please you today? Am I sleeping at your house tonight or at my house?"

"It's not about pleasing me. It is about becoming true to yourself. You pushed your boundaries today and learned to not care about what others think of you. Just be the way you want to be. You should sleep in your own house tonight so you can think about today's events. Tomorrow let's go to the beach."

The next day Chrissie put on her sexiest thong bikini, which accentuated her young breasts, toned thighs and muscular abs, and rang Dean Johnson's doorbell.

"Well hello. You look gorgeous. I've seen you wearing this suit when you are sunbathing in your backyard."

"So, you were spying on me?"

He grinned, "not spying, just observing in detail. Are you going to be embarrassed being with such an old guy in a sexy bathing suit like that?"

"You've taught me to not care about what people think and to push my boundaries. You are only 15 years older than me, not like you are over 50 or 60."

"That's great. You are almost making me feel young!"

When they got to the beach they found a quiet spot along the sand dunes away from everyone. Chrissie looked at Dean with a mischievous grin. "So, Mr. Johnson, what are you going to make me do today? Sunbathe nude, have sex with the woman with the bikini over there, make me blow you in public," she said sarcastically.

"No, I just want to hang out with my sugar baby and talk about anything."

"I wonder how my dad is doing in Europe?"

"I just spoke to him yesterday. He is getting the new business set up and I have good feelings about it. Do you miss him?"

"Of course I do."

People did stare at them, but Chrissie didn't care what anyone thought. Maybe they were just staring at her barely there bikini and wishing they were with her, not Dean. The thought of other men being jealous made her tingly between her legs.

Dean was actually the perfect gentleman at the beach, letting her talk on end about her life, hopes, dreams, insecurities and fears. As the afternoon went on and they talked, he could see there was more to her than being an entitled spoiled brat who was used to getting everything she wanted. She actually did care about others.

"Chrissie, I think you have got enough sun for today." Her pale white skin was starting to turn red.

"By the end of the night your cute little bottom might be the color of the rest of you" he laughed. She immediately got scared he would use the belt on her again, but the thought also excited her, and she got so wet. But she was also afraid it would show through her bright white bikini.

The ride home was pretty quiet until Dean quietly whispered, "I have a big surprise for you tonight."

She wasn't sure what the surprise would be, but she was hoping it would not be too painful or degrading. What she was more worried about was that she was starting to catch feelings with Dean, and she knew that sugar relationships usually don't last.

This was probably just a summer thing that would end when her father got home at the end of the summer. When they got to their houses, Dean excitedly exclaimed, "take a shower and put on that black dress I got you and come over about 8pm."

She arrived at his house wearing her little black dress, wondering what the night would hod in store. The house was dark though and she rang the doorbell but no answer. So she opened the door and walked in, worried that something had happened to Dean.