Sugar Baby Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned the corner she saw the table set with candles and a sumptuous dinner, with every type of delicacy you could imagine. "You did all this for me?"

"I was glad to do it. You are making me so happy being with you." He wiped away a small tear from the corner of his eye and sheepishly said, "must have been the onions."

They leisurely ate the dinner and she then giggled and said, "what's for dessert?" He got up and walked over to her and took her hand to help her up. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips and whispered, "wouldn't you like to know."

He excused himself, saying he needed to make a short phone call. He called Chrissie's father and told him they would be starting the video call he had scheduled with him earlier, but then turned on cameras hidden in Dean's bedroom that showed the room from every angle.

"Dean why are you showing me your bedroom. I thought we were going to have a business call?"

"You'll like this much better." George sat at his computer with a puzzled look.

He came back, held her hand and walked into his huge bedroom with her and he sat on the bed. "Take off the dress please." She seductively took off her dress and stood there naked before him. "You are a naughty girl. You know what happens to naughty girls."

"They get spanked with a belt."

"Not always. Come lay across my lap."

She laid across his lap and he slowly and sensuously spanked her bottom with soft slaps. She was going crazy that she wanted him to hit her harder. He would alternate the slaps with rubbing her gently between her legs as she softly mewed her approval.

Chrissie started getting frustrated that he was being so gentle. "Hit me harder. Hit me harder."

"We've talked about this before. You're my sugar baby and you do what your sugar daddy tells you." Her passion grew as he alternated slaps and circling her clit with his finger. At one point she was shocked when he inserted his finger into her tight little anus. No one had ever done that before, and it sent shivers up and down her spine.

She couldn't take it anymore and shouted, "will you please fuck me already!"

He let her stand up and he got undressed, with his rock hard purple headed erection throbbing at her menacingly. They both laid on the bed. "Chrissie, I think you've had a crush on me for a long time and I've had one on you since you turned eighteen. I think I want more than you being my sugar baby."

"What do you want, friends with benefits? Do you want me to be your girlfriend?" She was scared but excited about his intentions, considering they hadn't even had sex yet. Dean didn't answer and looked away from her.

Meanwhile George was at his computer watching this whole scenario play out from Europe. He was ashamed that when Chrissie took off her dress he was instantly mesmerized by how beautiful she was, and he had pulled down his pants and was starting to masturbate to his daughter being seduced by Dean.

She got on her back and opened her legs wide, bending her knees. He got between her legs and aimed his penis at her waiting hole.

"Wait, aren't you going to put a condom on? I don't want to get pregnant."

"No Chrissie, I am getting older and want to have a family. I am picking you to be my wife and mother of my children." She was shocked and struggled to get him off her, but he held her wrists down and swiftly entered her.

"Don't I have a say in this! I am only twenty and haven't even finished school yet."

"No, you aren't allowed to say no to me. You are my sugar baby," ho cooed as he thrusted into her over and over.

"Dean, I played along with your kinky sex games, but this is too much." She kept protesting but she also started to lose control over her body, because she felt so strongly about Dean, and his big cock was just the perfect size for her college pussy.

"No, please stop, I don't want this!" she screamed as he thrusted faster and faster. He pulled back her legs over his shoulders.

"Chrissie, we need to get the right angle so you can hold my sperm in you."

"You're crazy Dean. If I don't go along with this are you going to throw me and my father out on the street?"

He breathed hard with sweat forming on his brow. "Of course not. I made a deal and since I hadn't talked about this part of the deal, I will take care of your father and you, no matter what. But you will go along with this. It was meant to be."

George was shocked at what he was seeing on his computer screen. His precious daughter was getting railed by his wealthy neighbor who was trying to impregnate her. He wished he could stop him, but he was also getting so turned on, he was furiously pulling on his dick, wishing it was him fucking Chrissie.

Dean had great stamina from being in such good shape and he was starting to make Chrissie sore. Her head was swimming with mixed emotions. She could see herself be with Dean, but it was too soon in the relationship, and her life, to have a baby.

He decided it would be funny to mind fuck George, since he figured George was probably beating off to the sight of his gorgeous college age daughter getting bred by him.

Dean whispered in her ear as he stroked in and out of her, "I want you to talk dirty."

"What do you want me to say?"

He whispered in her ear.

"That's really weird."

"Say it."

Chrissie went along with it and shouted, "fuck me Daddy. I know you want to put a baby in me. Fuck me harder and cum in me!"

Chrissie didn't know whether she was calling Dean 'Daddy' or if Dean wanted Chrissie to pretend she was asking her real father to impregnate her.

George also didn't know whether Chrissie was talking about her sugar daddy or her real daddy. But when he heard her say fuck me Daddy it put him over the edge, and he started spurting a big load of cum all over his laptop. Good thing he got the extended warranty.

Dean decided it was time to let loose into Chrissie now that he had worn down her defenses. They came at the same time and they fell asleep as his penis slowly softened inside her.

They both slept until early morning and as he started to wake up he looked at his angelic sugar baby laying there and wanted her again. He rolled her over on her side and got behind her as he started to stiffen again. As he entered Chrissie, her eyes popped wide open.

"Dean, what are you doing?" she cried, as he started to stroke in and out of her young pussy.

"I'm making a baby with you; what do you think I am doing?" he laughed.

She knew it was hopeless to make him stop. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to anyway. To have someone want to be with you for the rest of his life is a heady experience, especially for a young woman.

As he got close to cumming again, she meekly asked, "how often are we going to have sex and how many children do you want?"

"I think I can get it up two or three times a day. Now get up on your hands and knees with your head down and ass up. I think that will be another good position for my sperm to find your egg."

Dean didn't know how many children he wanted. He answered between strokes, "you will have a full staff of nannies, a chef, housekeeper and personal trainer to help you, but it is up to you how many children you think we should have. I will be right beside you too, to raise our children.

Chrissie started thinking this could be a good life, since she didn't want to be a brat anymore. She now just wanted someone to love her, and she was falling head over heels for Dean, even if he had some unusual kinks like forced impregnation. It is like the comedian once said, "they make up nice shit to say at your funeral. He was an asshole, but a well-meaning asshole."

The rest of the summer Dean took Chrissie out to dinner, dancing, concerts, plays and movies, or just had romantic evenings at home. He took her on exotic trips. But when he tried to give her money or buy her clothes or jewelry she refused, saying she didn't need anything and didn't want to feel like an escort. They fucked everywhere and in every position imaginable.

One day when they were watching TV, she asked, "Dean you are so kinky. How come you never told me I have to have anal sex with you? I am afraid it would be painful."

"That is going to be for a special occasion."

Chrissie knew not to even ask what the special occasion might be. Dean hoped Chrissie might be pregnant by the end of the summer, but even with lots of trying nothing was happening, but now Chrissie was as enthused about the idea as Dean. She started getting into his kinky ways and liked to excite him during sex by calling herself dirty names like rape slut and cum bucket, and of course she called him daddy all the time.

George regularly tuned in via computer to his daughter's sexual escapades with Chrissie. He was too busy getting Dean's new European business going, so he had no time for dating. Besides nothing excited him as much as watching his gorgeous daughter orgasming with Dean, while shouting "fuck me harder Daddy!"

As the summer was ending George returned from Europe, getting a big hug from Chrissie as he walked in the door. She was wearing a thin tee shirt and the air conditioning was making her nipples stand up. Normally Chrissie would have been embarrassed by this, but Dean taught her to not be ashamed of anything with her body anymore.

George normally would not have felt sexual hugging his daughter, but now he had an unbridled lust for her, and nonchalantly gently touched her buttocks with his hand as they embraced. She thought she could feel something poking against her as they hugged but thought maybe it was her imagination.

As Chrissie smiled, Dean exclaimed, "this is a great father daughter re-union. Although you two haven't been totally out of touch."

Chrissie shook her head and replied, "but I haven't talked to my dad since he left."

"But he has watched you."

"What do you mean?"

"I installed cameras in my bedroom and gave him the choice of whether to watch you or not while we have sex."

"Dad, is this true? You watched me naked having sex with Dean. That is disgusting."

"Chrissie, I heard you calling out for 'daddy' when you were having sex. Were you thinking about me or your sugar daddy Dean?"

Chrissie looked down and turned red and stammered, "sometimes I thought of you, Daddy, and fanaticized that I was with you not Dean. I guess I am a Daddy's Girl with Daddy Issues."

"Chrissie, did Dean take care of my princess while I was gone besides making you have sex all the time to try to impregnate you?"

"Yes Daddy, Dean is a wonderful person, although he is very kinky. I am kinky now too though."

"Yeah, I saw that on the video." Chrissie blushed with embarrassment.

Dean looked at George and said, "George, you want to fuck your daughter don't you?"

"Yes," he answered softly.

"Well one of my presents for you doing a good job for me in Europe is to let you have sex with your daughter."

"Dean! Don't I have a say in this?"

"No, your dad worked hard, and you need to appreciate that."

"By letting him have sex with his daughter?"

"We've talked about this before. I've been very lenient with you lately talking back to me, so don't push it. It's nothing he hasn't seen in the last three months."

George looked at Dean with bewilderment. He realized that Dean really is a brilliant salesman.

"George, there is only one condition."

"What's that?"

"As you know, we are trying to make a baby, so she is not on birth control. I don't want you to get her pregnant. You can only fuck her in the ass."

"Dean! You are going to make me let my dad fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes. I told you I was saving your ass for a special occasion. Now let's all get our clothes off."

George looked at Dean a little frightened. "Are you going to make me have sex with you too?"

"Of course, not. I'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. I just need to distract her while you take her anal virginity, since it might hurt a bit."

They all took their clothes off and Dean handed George a bottle of lube. He sat on the couch and motioned to Chrissie to get on her knees and start sucking him off. He motioned to George to get on his knees behind her. George was hard as a rock as he stared at his daughter's ass.

Chrissie stopped sucking, and asked, "Dean, do you want my dad to spank me?"

"No, he should have done that when you were growing up and you were being a brat, and I am now the only one who is allowed to do that. Going forward I get your pussy and dad gets your ass."

"So, this is not a one-time thing?"

"No." Next time I am going to be in your pussy and your dad will be in your ass. We are going to make a sandwich and you'll be the meat!"

George smeared some lube around her anus and slowly opened it up with his fingers. He hesitated for a minute, but Dean encouraged him. "Come on now George, you know you want to sodomize your little princess, and she wants it too."

Chrissie winced as George entered her back door as she slowly sucked Dean's swollen member. They formed a little train, and their moans grew louder and louder as George thrusted in and out of her tiny white butt as she struggled to deep throat Dean, which Dean always liked. They all came with a powerful three way explosion and were all shocked when it was over at how great it felt with the three of them.

Afterwards no one reached for their clothes since they all had no embarrassment about nudity or sex anymore.

Dean looked at them both and smiled. "I have an announcement to make."

George and Chrissie looked at Dean like "what now?"

"I was able to sell the company you started in Europe for a lot of money and since I already have so much money I am giving you both the profit. You are now wealthy beyond your imagination. You are both no longer bound to me either, since you both fulfilled your end of the bargain.

Dean continued, "I am in love with you Chrissie, but if you feel I am just infatuated with the idea of having a baby with you, you are free to go. The memories of my time with you will last a lifetime."

"But Dean, I love you too and want to be with you forever. I don't want to leave my dad though, since he is very lonely, and I love him too. Can we both move in with you and we can continue to try to get me pregnant?"

"Absolutely. George do you want to move in with us too? You can have your daughter's ass or mouth anytime, but her cunt is exclusively mine."

"That sounds like a great deal."

Dean motioned to them to go into the bedroom with him so they could make a 'Chrissie sandwich.' Chrissie chirped, "thank you so much Dean. You've made our lives so wonderful when they were so terrible. I want to start a charity foundation with some of our money to help others."

Chrissie graduated from college and started working for Dean, who started some new companies, which George helped to manage. It actually took five years for Chrissie to get pregnant and George was the proud grandfather.

After they brought the baby home, Dean slightly sarcastically said to Chrissie, "so how many children do you want?"

She hesitantly answered, "I'm not sure. I really love children. Maybe enough for a basketball team, or maybe even enough for a football team!"

Dean's face turned pale, and he looked at George. "I guess we better keep making a lot of money and my balls better keep making a lot of sperm!"