Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexey Petrov is in lust with voluptuous 19yr old Scarlett.
4.5k words
4.48
11.7k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett is a gorgeous, voluptuous 18 year old girl who loves sex. Until meeting Viktor she had experienced only guys of her own age, but now finds herself deeply attracted to this rich older man. She desperately wants to become his kept Sugar Baby.

Viktor is a 69 year old Russian billionaire. He has had countless women in his lifetime and still enjoys the younger female, and consequently is very attracted to Scarlett when they meet. He has a number of fetishes and fantasies which stem from his younger adolescent days and which he likes to perform on his ladies.

If you wish to know more about him, his exploits and his background, then please read my series "Viktor's Fantasies"!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been back at college a while now. Thankfully the snide, jealous comments had at last stopped. So many of my colleagues had seen the photos of me and Viktor. My ex boyfriend, Dean, had been particularly nasty about me dumping him for a 'rich old man' and my best friend was appalled by the photos of him snogging me.

Well I didn't see it that way. Viktor loved me and I really liked him and sex with him was truly amazing. They could all go to hell as far as I was concerned. And Viktor felt the same way. Although they lived separate lives, his wife was furious about the 'embarrassing' photos and said he needed to control himself in public. He told her to mind her own business. I didn't understand why he didn't just divorce her.

He told me he would be around later, so I thought I would go home and relax and then have a nice cosy evening with him.

I had just showered and changed into my 'onesie' when I heard Viktor opening the door. "I'm in the bedroom Viktor." I shouted to him as I lay on the huge double bed watching tv.

"What on earth are you wearing? That is not at all suitable when I visit Kroschka. You need to change. You must always look sexy for me." He said as he opened my drawers and started rummaging through the contents. "Here put these on and the black see through robe." He said as he threw a black cupless bra and sheer crotchless panties onto the bed.

I had so looked forward to just a cosy quiet night, but obviously no night was relaxing to Viktor unless sex was involved. I removed my onesie and slipped on the crotchless panties then pushed my enormous rippling creamy mounds into the bra. It pushed them up high and closer together, making them look larger than ever. Finally I slipped on the little black see through robe. I walked into the lounge.

"Aahh that's better my little girl. Now come to uncle."

He was sitting on the sofa as I stood in front of him. He unfastened the satin tie around my waist, as if unwrapping a gift, my enormous naked tits now level with his face. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his lips around my left nipple, taking in the whole of my pink areola, groaning as he licked and sucked on it. God it felt good as he suckled on my soft skin. Then he moved to my right breast, before going from one to the other. Sucking and teasing, licking all over my creamy flesh with his slippery tongue. He was lost in his lust for my young voluptuous body, groaning while he lasciviously licked and sucked my huge tits, once again marking my perfect creamy flesh with little purple bruises. The original bites had only just recently gone. I flung my head back, groaning too, enjoying his delicious attention to my hard nipples.

"Oh little baby, your uncle so loves your delicious tits and now let's see what you have here." He said as he pushed his fingers into my wet pink slit, through the opening in the panties. "Oh you want me kruschka don't you. Your cunt is dripping for me." He said, as he pushed in and out with his fingers. "But kruschka I can feel you need to be shaved again. So let's go out for dinner then I will take you back to my house so that I can shave your pussy before I fuck you little baby. Let me just have a little taste first though." He said as he made me stand on the sofa, my legs spread wide either side of him so that he could eat my cunt out.

He pulled apart the sheer material of the open panties and started to lick me with his soft probing tongue, pushing his fingers in and out of my slurping pussy. And then he reached up to my tits again, making me drop each large soft fleshy melon deep into his mouth for him to suck on.

"Oh Viktor, I'm gonna come. Keep sucking my tits." I begged.

He sucked and licked, his fingers fucking in between my legs until I started to stiffen and spasm over his hand. "Good girl. You always come for uncle and later he will come for you. Now get dressed and let's go out." He said.

***

Viktor selected my outfit. A pale pink shiny latex dress which clung tightly to every delicious part of my full womanly body. He insisted I still wore the underwear beneath. I felt like a Kardashian when I looked in the mirror! The tight shiny material making my tits look humungous, and my rounded booty large and welcoming.

"Ohhh Kruschka I knew you would look sexy in that dress. I can't wait to fuck you in it later." He told me. He sprayed more latex polish on to it, sensuously rubbing it all over whilst kissing me. By the time he had finished it looked very shiny and wet.

Vladamir was waiting in the car outside and opened the rear doors for us to get in. As soon as I sat next to him Viktor started to squeeze and rub the shiny latex, before peeling down the top so that my tits sprang out at him. My erect nipples simply too much for him to resist. The creamy rippling flesh was already covered with his love bites. I had tried to disguise them with make up, but Viktor rubbed it off.

"Why have you covered my marks of love kruschka. My marks of sex. I want everyone to know what I do to you. They will be jealous of this very lucky old man having such a gorgeous young beauty to fuck. Such beautiful tits to suck." He said as he started to push his fingers through the crotchless panties. He pulled them out and sucked off my cream. "Oh Scarlett baby. You are truly delicious and I know all men will envy me."

He pulled up the top of my dress to cover my breasts, my nipples standing to attention through the tight latex. He groaned and kissed them. "It will be difficult for me to keep my hands off those tits of yours kruschka, but I will try in case the paps get photos of us again." He said as we arrived at the restaurant.

It was a trendy restaurant in Mayfair. Viktor knew the owner who was also Russian. Once again we were photographed as we entered. They then led us to Viktor's favourite table. The waiter poured champagne as we perused the menus. Viktor ordered for me, then started to kiss me. I felt his hands on my tits again, and immediately removed them.

"We don't want more photos do we." I said.

***

We had been eating a while when a tall handsomely rugged man with oiled black hair came up to Viktor and started to talk in Russian. Although he was very good looking, there was something rough, devious and quite gauche about him and I wasn't sure I liked him at all. He wore a huge gold and diamond watch and other gold jewellery adorned his fingers and neck. They laughed together before Viktor finally introduced him.

"Alexey, let me introduce you to Scarlett, my beautiful kroschka. 'The Rat', as he is famously known, is the owner of this restaurant amongst many other things my darling". He told me.

Alexey Ratimir Petrov looked to be in his forties with piercing blue eyes which were currently doing their best to strip me naked. I felt uncomfortable and I didn't like the way he was lecherously looking at me. He definitely looked a complete rat and I certainly didn't want this lustful, crooked looking character sniffing anywhere near me with his twitching whiskers.

"Aahh Good evening gorgeous Scarlett." He took hold of my hand and slowly kissed it, his lips pressed to it, his tongue slowly, sensuously circling. I tried to pull away, but he kept a firm hold of my hand. "You are indeed every bit as beautiful as I have been led to believe by Viktor. I can see exactly why he is so taken with you." He said "And the photos in the paper don't do you full justice. You are even more sexy in the flesh."

His penetrating eyes drilled into me, before firmly fixing on to on my huge shiny heaving tits, surveying the little purple bite marks on my creamy flesh, that proved they were Viktor's property and that he had clearly been enjoying them to the full. I pulled my hand away and laid it across my breasts. Why on earth was my pussy tingling, reacting to him. He was disgusting!

He talked a while with Viktor, the whole time watching me and my heaving tits, almost salivating. I tried to look away from his hypnotic gaze. His penetrating sapphire eyes. My panties felt warm and damp.

"Well I shall leave you both to enjoy your evening together. It has been such a pleasure to meet you Scarlett, and I do hope we can become better acquainted next time. You must both come to my party I am holding at my mansion in a few weeks. No excuses Viktor, I want you both there." And then he walked away towards a table of very attractive women with large fake breasts displayed for him.

"What a vile, creepy man. Why on earth are you friendly with him?"

"I am not my little one, but you just don't understand how important he is. If I need to get deals done, he is the one who approves them and gets things sorted in Russia. He is what you might call mafia." He told her.

"So will we have to go to his damned party?"

"Yes, there's no choice. And I will warn you now, I think he aims to have you."

"Have me?"

"Yes Kroschka. He clearly aims to fuck you. Debts have to be paid you see."

I said nothing. My breasts heaved and my cunt moistened further.

-----------------------------

Vladimir drove us to the house in Notting Hill. Viktor took me by the hand and led me to the basement.

"At last we're alone." Said Viktor. "I have wanted to fuck you all night." He said, pulling me towards him and snogging me hard. His hands running up and down my body, squeezing my soft shiny latex clad ass. "Lay on the bed baby." He instructed.

I laid down on my back while he lifted my arms above me, fastening them with restraints, the same with my ankles. "Mmmm you look so sexy and so helpless kroschka."

I started to writhe around on the bed, feeling more than horny, unable to get the oily Rat out of my mind. For God sake, what the hell was wrong with me? How could I possibly be turned on by that creep! And now it seemed that Viktor wanted me to fuck the vile creature. I guess it was stipulated in my contract that he could choose who I should fuck. Maybe I should walk away from it now?

Viktor pulled up the clinging rubbery hem of my dress, exposing my crotchless panties, then pulling open the sheer material he started to lick and kiss my pussy, his little grey goatee tickling me "Yes, a little rough on my tongue. I definitely need to shave you." And then he was ripping the panties open with his hands until he tore them apart and threw them aside.

He fetched his razor and soap and started to lather it on to my pussy and ass, before carefully stroking my whole area with the blade. "Beautiful. So much smoother now he said as he cleaned me up before running his tongue all over. I groaned as he took hold of my clit and started to lick and suck it.

He was stripping off his clothes now and I watched as his hard cock sprang out at me before he lay on top, squirming about on the soft slippery latex, kissing me hard with his sloppy soft tongue. He moved further up so that his cold scrotum sat on my face, before dropping it into my mouth for me to suck and lick. I lavished his balls with my tongue and then he pushed his silky shaft hard into my mouth, making me gag. My arms pulled hard on the restraints as I thought I would choke from his cock down my throat, my tits raised high as I tried to breathe in. I was groaning hard.

Finally he pulled out and headed down towards my tits. He started to lick the latex, chewing my nipples before stretching it down below my breasts so that my huge tits were on full display. The bra together with the tight dress pushing my breasts upwards and firmly forwards. They looked truly pneumatic now and he loved them. His mouth was glued to my pink nipples, sucking, licking, nibbling.

"Oh Scarlett I so adore your tits." He said as he finally came up for air, his hands sensuously massaging my creamy flesh as he slobbered his tongue and lips all over them. "I really do think you have the best, most sexy pair of tits ever." He said, pushing his face between them and closing my rippling creamy flesh around his ears.

He now reached out for some oil and poured it on to them then over the dress, rubbing and massaging before pouring it on to his hard prick too, then he rubbed his cock over the soft oily latex before pushing between my rippling mounds. He started to fuck my tits, pulling on my nipples with his fingers and pushing my tits hard against his prick.

I groaned as he fucked them back and forth. I could feel his hard cock gliding through the oily, slippery valley of my cleavage. It was delicious. I tried to reach his cock head with my tongue, and started to lap at his smooth head until he pushed it further into the entrance of my mouth. Faster and faster until I felt the throbbing in his shaft. He finally took hold of his prick in his hand and showered his white sticky cum all over my huge tits and the shiny latex, rubbing the tip of his cock against my nipples so they too were coated in his creamy semen.

Oh kruschka that was so delicious." He said as he started to unfasten my restraints. I took hold of my tits and started to lick off his gloopy cum, paying particular attention to my nipples as I sucked his salty semen, swallowing it all down hungrily.

"Oh God you're so fucking sexy." He said as he cuddled up to me, kissing me hard.

"Finish me off Viktor. I need to come so bad" I told him, and with that he was between my legs again, lapping and sucking my clit as I pushed hard against his tongue to finally relieve myself of all the evenings frustrations. Strangely imagining that vile oily Alexey eating out my cunt

I shuddered hard and screamed as my juices flowed. "Wow little kruschka, you really wanted me didn't you."

I groaned loudly "Oh yes uncle".

-------------------------------

Viktor continued to visit me regularly for sex. I was living a strange kind of life for a nineteen year old. I couldn't really talk about it with my friends. Even though they were jealous of my designer bags and shoes, my rich lifestyle, they couldn't understand how I could possibly enjoy sex with an older man. But I truly did. He was so caring and attentive. I loved being his little 'kruschka'.

He had told me he was coming to visit with a little gift for me and to put something sexy on so that we could go out. I pulled out a sexy red vinyl dress with fixed suspenders. I had a gorgeous pair of seamed stockings to wear with it and very high gold shoes. I knew Viktor would love it.

"Oh kroschka you never let me down. Sex on legs as usual." He said. "This is for you baby." He said as he handed me a box.

I opened it to find two jewelled butt plugs. "It is time for you to learn about anal. I am training your ass tonight ready to take my cock. It is time you were sodomized." He said.

I felt my pussy moisten. "Let us go to your bedroom. I will put one in now."

I sat on the bed as he carefully unfastened the garters, then lifting my legs up he unfastened the little shiny red satin panties I wore beneath. "Oh so beautiful my baby." he said as he pulled the panties from me then started to lick my glistening pink cunt before working his way to my ass hole, licking it lasciviously.

He pushed the smallest plug into my pussy and pulled it out again, covered in my creamy juices, then put it in his mouth, licking it while he watched me. And now he was carefully opening my tiny puckered hole and gently pushing in the tip. I gasped as I felt the metal point breaking into my ass.

"Relax baby. Breathe deeply." he said as he slowly pushed it in further. And then my ass was literally sucking it in until all that remained was the pink jewel. It felt tight and good.

"Quite beautiful. You did so well baby. We will put a larger one in when we come home, before I put my cock into that delicious little ass of yours."

***

Viktor had decided we should eat at Moscow Night's again, Alexey's restaurant. Yes, the food and ambience had been really good, but I didn't want to see the oily creep, so I prayed he wouldn't be there. My prayers went unanswered. He was sitting at another table surrounded by gorgeous sexy women as usual, but I could see him watching me as soon as we entered the room. I tried to look directly at Viktor or the other way, any way my eyes didn't meet his, but every time I glanced up, his piercing blue eyes were on me. I was now conscious of the plug in my ass and my pussy becoming wetter. I needed to go to the bathroom.

My little red silky panties were now coated with cream. I wasn't sure if it was just the plug or that damned oily man. I tried to convince myself it was just the plug. I cleaned and freshened myself as best as possible, then re-fastening the garters to my stockings, I headed out of the room. But he was already there, waiting for me.

"Aahh the gorgeous Miss Scarlett. How lovely to bump into you." He said, bending in to kiss me. Once on each cheek, then directly on my lips. Gently, erotically, pressing up to me against the wall. His tongue sensuously stroking and licking my lips which I kept firmly closed. And so very, very close. I could feel his hard muscular chest against my heaving tits, and his sizeable cock pushing into my groin. I was breathing hard, my panties wet, I pushed him off.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I got carried away. You just look so fucking hot in that tight shiny red dress. It shows off your tits to perfection." And then he whispered in my ear. "You know, If we were alone, I would bend down to unfasten those garters from your stockings, open your legs wide and pull your panties aside, then push my soft wet tongue into that luscious pussy of yours, which I am willing to bet is dripping for me right now."

I tried to push him away, but he continued. My pussy was turning to wet sticky mush. "I would then take hold of that shiny tight vinyl your wearing, tear it open with my teeth, rip it wide open and slowly and sensuously strip the sexy creaking fabric from you, licking and sucking those huge juicy creamy tits of yours, suckling hard on your beautiful hard wanting nipples."

"Stop!"

"But don't you want to hear the whole story?" I said nothing. Truthfully, I did want to hear more.

"And then I would lay you on a large satin bed and mount you, both of us naked of course, my muscular chest against your soft beautiful creamy pillows, pushing my huge cock deep into your gorgeous wet cunt. Fucking you like you've never been fucked before. And let me tell you, when I say huge, I mean it. Once you've had my cock, no other will compare."

I was breathing hard, my pussy was literally pouring out my juices now. What the hell was wrong with me? I pushed him hard.

"Go away and leave me alone." I shouted as I walked off. I was trembling.

"Don't worry baby I will leave you alone tonight, but you must know I do intend to have you, and then you will realise my story was completely accurate."

***

I got back to the table looking flushed.

"Are you alright Kruschka? You look hot." Asked Viktor.

""Actually I came over dizzy in the rest room. I would like to leave now, I don't feel so good." I told him.

"Ok we'll go back to my house now." He nodded towards Alexey.

"Odious, vile man." I said.

12