Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'm sorry you feel that way. You know most women fall at his feet. Actually he came to see me just after you left to go to the ladies room. His party is a couple of weeks time and he wants us there."

"Well I don't want to go."

"Well I'm afraid we don't have much choice. He has specifically asked me to bring you. I warned you what I think he wants from you, and kruschka my darling, he can be a very dangerous man, so I need to honour my debt."

"What you really mean is you want me to honour your debt! You want me to let him fuck me. Well I'm telling you now I don't want to be fucked by him and I will tell him myself if necessary."

Viktor said nothing.

-------------------------

By the time we reached Viktor's house, I was incredibly aroused. As much as I kept telling myself I didn't want to be fucked by Alexey, or the 'Rat', whatever he called himself, I knew I was lying to myself. The feel of his sensuous lips on mine, his hard muscular body against me and his dirty talk of what he wanted to do to me had got me so god damned horny. I desperately needed Viktor to fuck me.

He took me straight to his sex chamber and made me lay on the bed with my legs wide then started to slowly and erotically unfasten the garters attached to the squeaky pvc dress. I lay back with my eyes closed as he removed my panties, thinking of Alexey's words. Thinking about what he would do to me.

"Oh my kruschka you are so wet. Look how you've creamed your silky panties." He said, putting them to his face. "Mmm this plug has certainly worked for you, but you need the real thing now don't you. You need my cock up your ass."

He slowly started to pull out the plug until there was a final 'pop' as it exited me, and then he bent down to put his face between my legs, licking and sucking my dripping wet pussy before moving on to my ass.

"I think I want you naked for this." He said as he started to climb over me.

He turned me onto my side and started to unzip the dress down my back then slowly stripped me out of the tight squeaky fabric, tugging it down my body over my legs, throwing it to the floor. "Oh you are so beautiful." He said as he kissed my naked body all over before focusing on my breasts, licking and sucking them.

He stood at the foot of the bed and stripped off all his clothes, then taking a bottle of oil in his hand he squirted it all over me. Sensuously massaging my tits first, sucking my nipples, then spraying my whole pubic area and pushing his fingers into my opening, before finally my ass, squirting it into my little puckered hole and inserting his fingers. Two in my cunt, one in my ass, pushing back and forth with them. Fuck I felt good and full.

"Oh God Viktor fuck me now. Please I need you to fill me up with your cock.'

He handed me a small vibrator. " Push this into your cunt while I fuck your ass." He instructed.

He took hold of my legs then slowly started to push into me. I felt the tip of his cock slowly entering me as I breathed deeply and slowly. Then suddenly he was right inside. I screamed, my eyes closed, imagining Alexey fucking me. I circled my clit with the dildo squirming beneath Viktor. And now I was pushing the vibrator into my cunt. Viktor groaned with the extra tightness. I felt full and delicious.

"Oh fuck me hard Al...., er Viktor." I pleaded. The delicious pain intense as he pounded me.

'Oh God, yes!" I screamed as my ass and pussy tightened,

"Oh kruschka." He groaned as his cock throbbed and pulsated inside me, his sticky white cum exploding and pumping as he filled me up.

We both lay on the leather bed together exhausted.

"Let's go to bed upstairs now little one. Time for sleep." Said Viktor.

------------------------------

A couple of days later the invite for Alexey's party arrived.

"You are cordially invited to 'Alexey's Swap and DP Party.'

Dress code: HOT & SEXY Very little or simply nothing at all!

Vanilla definitely not encouraged!

RSVP"

Oh my God! What should I have expected from someone like him?

It was obviously going to be some sort of orgy and I was clearly being offered to him as Viktor's sacrificial lamb.

12