All Comments on 'Sugar Daddy'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

be it press, police, family. friends or readers just proves a point into looking before leaping \ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"I'm sorry, Kevin. I don't know what to say."

Nothing to say Jane, I've already had one woman abandon me, I dont need another

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Spooky

I have met English dames that are exactly like Lisa. No wonder the UK is effed up.

Thomas_MaloryThomas_Maloryabout 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Great story - just brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A life well lived!

At first I felt bad for him but, then I saw he really won. The creep who fell into it with his ex-wife both got what was needed.(karma)

The ex-wife didn’t come out of this ahead by any means the loser only helped him by getting the blood sucker out of his life. Once he woke up to the fact he was a truly good person, yes it took stages but, he did awaken.

He was the key, smart honest, respectful and a good man.

He got what he really deserved for once.

We should all be so lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More than Good

This was simply a great story all the way through. This was my second reading of it and I enjoyed it even more this time. There is just one part of the story I don’t understand. And I’ve never been to Europe so forgive my ignorance, but how did Lisa manage to get from England to France leaving no trail at all? Wouldn’t she be required to present her passport for entry into France, and later Spain, etc, and wouldn’t that create documentation to be available for the later police inquiries? I just wonder about things like that, even though it really has little bearing on the overall story.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Well Done!

Well, this old boy only has one comment - Outstanding!

Thanks for sharing.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
I gave it 5 stars before I finished the story.

Was a great romp, and you proved me wrong in my comment on another of your stories....

Your protagonist was very self-aware. He did what he needed to do, he guided his own life, in ways that brought him the rewards he deserved, and he stuck by his principles.

Thanks.

sloggersloggerover 4 years ago
Favorite

Still one of my favorites!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Again, another “Why is this in the “Romance” section,...

...instead of the “Loving Wives” section.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
My favourite

of DeYaKen's stories, I like Jane!

And "etchiboy", Romance because of the romance with Jane trumps Lisa's cheaing maybe? The more recent bits of this story is about Jane and Kevin's relationship, and of Lisa's return.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
How

Why did Eliot turn up at the house,he couldn't know his mother was back and how did he get Jane's mother to the wedding?.

abboncabboncalmost 4 years ago
It's simple..

Nitpic, Elliott turned up because Kevin rang him after ringing the police (it's in the text), and it is quite likely that he told Derek that Lisa was back, so Derek could tell Linda.

abboncabboncalmost 4 years ago
Further..

"My next call was to my son, Elliott, and the conversation went much the same way."

Page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Let's see! Doesn't stand up to spouse. Doesn't care about her anymore. And used for better or worse

What is he?

A willing WIMPY CUCKOLD.

How can you have any empathy for him!

She even said she dated to get his attention so he would stop it.

He obviously cared nothing for spouse and too WIMPY to take time to try to salvage marriage. But he had his work!

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

A well written and structured story.

A pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jeez, Didn’t Anybody Read The Story?

Elliott showed up at the house because Kevin called him. Jane’s mother showed up at the wedding because Kevin called Jane’s father, and got him to basically bribe Jane’s mother to come to the wedding with the promise of a new fancy dress to wear. One that Kevin paid for, by the way. And as for ‘cuckolded wimp’, I’m not sure that Anon. commentor even knows how to read. Otherwise why make such a totally unfounded statement? I’m sure this comment will never see the light of day, but as least I got it all off my chest. Oh yeah. Definitely a Five Star story.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Again

This is a Story, a free Story but, a free story. This came out of somebody’s imagination (not real). Some people keep trying to link this story to their life or someone they know. Do people really need to get out and learn what real life is.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
The note should have had her fingerprints on it

and matching paper in the computer she used, and maybe even the keyboard of the computer would have prints. Also, the note itself was probably somewhere on one of the disks, with a timestamp.

Are Britain's local police really that unsophisticated?

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 from me. I like this fictional story.

SinnerseekerSinnerseekerabout 3 years ago

Very good , five stars

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 3 years ago

This is a prime example of why anonymous comments should be automatically scrubbed. Most of them can’t read, don’t comprehend the basic constructs of “Fiction”, and tend towards being trolls. yes, thank god there are exceptions, but really, if you aren’t confident enough to attach your name to your pusillanimous editorials, keep them to yourselves and save the people who write here to provide entertainment from having to deal with your hubris. Good story, well designed, and connectable. 5 stars! Thanks DeYaKen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and I love it so much that I'm rewarding you 5 star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

5/5

Beautiful Story.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny and heartwarming. To all the detractors...its fiction and free. Stop complaining. TC Ireland.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a lovely story. I think it is great. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story . Stayed up till 2:00 a.m. to finish it.

Mike the Irishman 🍀

sdthundersdthunderover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! I don't typically read the romance stuff, preferring loving wife's section, but this was a great well written story, thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An absolute gem of a story, particularly the way he got closure on his ex-wife without destroying her and without having to pay out anything.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Outstanding! Thank you!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

A great story well-told.

Hooked

ZoomUpZoomUpalmost 2 years ago

Great, really like it.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good story and well written. I don't have the talent or bravery to write a story here and occasionally comment on stories. I try to be positive and rewarding for good work. Too many that don't write seem to only be negative and I try to avoid that. Thanks for an interesting story that I really enjoyed.

Ganymede69Ganymede69over 1 year ago

This was an excellent and VERY well written story. 5stars well earned!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is mostly terrific BUT , , , no one seems bothered by the fact that Jane’s original ad made her available to married men. She’s willing to potentially be the cause of a marriage break-up? No moral problem there? Also, at age 19 she has obviously had a lot of sexual experience. She does perfect oral sex and she knows she prefers older men because boys her age don’t satisfy. Then, too, what she advertises for and at first indulges in is a form of prostitution, her denials to the contrary notwithstanding. All this is covered over by the author’s description of her as a wonderful human being—which she becomes.

All that said, I love this story. The author is a wonderful story teller, and this is one of her best.

andrewm57andrewm57over 1 year ago
Great but...

Very engaging and well written, with a jarring mistake. A woman's cervix can not 'close over his head'.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So basically this is Pretty Woman except this girl is no Julia Robert's. And this authors business acumen is sorely lacking. The MC hears about the takeover and instead of vesting himself tells his boss and gets jack shit😂 The UK love harping on about workers rights but here's the thing they have no rights they are just workers🤓 thats how it works time equals cash that's it no rights or guarantees

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

If you needed any evidence that this writer is an old codger the MC is given carte blanche to get an executive company car and be gets a bloody 2012 Jaguar XK? Fuck me Dead really a fucking Jaguar isn't this guy an Engineer? 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
boring

and stupid

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC is annoyingly wimpy. Everyone just doubts, insults and walks all over him and all he does is try to please those people. He has no pride. What kind of a simp would argue against a prenuptial when she says she wants it? What a malleable loser. Also, Jane was willing to be a mistress in the beginning, a home wrecking whore and he didn't want the prenup? 2 irredeemable characters,

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the fun read ! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Except for his first wife running off on him, I found this story to be quiet good to read with a Pleasant story line and happy ending, way to go. The story about the police Harassing him for six year is Definitely Realistic..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a satisfying tale.

J6480J648010 months ago

Well written, great story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

7 pages too fucking long!! Who cares about the bitch Lusa and her past - she abandoned her husband and kid so their doesn't fucking matter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The drama with the bitch Linda was so fucking unnecessary!!

Wimpy Kevin

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

7 pages of a skanking whore who returns "home" after 6yrs

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Asshole policemen like Maynard should focus on serious crime rather than obsessing over family drama and a skank who ran away!! It takes 4yrs to divorce a skank who ran away!! WHAT FUCKING SHITHOLE COUNTRY ARE YOU LIVING IN!!

Linda can go fuck herself

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Written 11 years ago, it is still a classic Romance. 5 I find it Hall of Fame worthy.

Thanks DeYaKen, it made my day.

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

A very very well written story with a happy ending.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Very nice story for those who enjoy romantic fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's a good story but the virtue signaling is a bit over the top. Especially the part where he fights her on the prenuptial agreement. No man who is rational would do that, I knew you were going to do that once it was mentioned, like I said..... Too much virtue signaling, takes away from the realness of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

From complacency to being abandoned and labeled as a wife killer, it resonates. Luckily a coed took a chance on her intuition of his benevolent character. His creative nature carried his whole industry forward. His boss recognized his talents like Pharoah did to Joseph, and he was blessed mightily.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

One thig I have learned during my 80 years: each human being is different and no else in the world is exactly like me, and therefore I must humbly admit I can't completely know how another thinks.

The story makes that point, but at least some missed it.

E.g. two comments back -"No man who is rational would do that," I would do so. That 'genius' has now labelled me "irrational". That kind of thinking is what is tearing the world apart. IN effect the commentator says that if we are different than the commentator we are bad people. The author presents characters who were willing to be different and it led to happily ever after.

There is so much wisdom in many good writers on Literotica. Thanks DeYaKen!

AceAureliaAceAurelia7 days ago

Nice story but there is a gap with the MC wife up and leaving. The pages of sex would have been better utilized providing more background on what the wife was doing for 6 years .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

SIMILAR Stories