All Comments on 'Sugar Daddy'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FELL IN AND CAME OUT WITH A TON OF EVERYTHING WORTHWHILE

and it doesnt always work out for anyones best, TK U MLJ LV NV

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Do you know......

You have written a very entertaining story. One of my favorite authors and I will be looking forward to more.

hikewithapackhikewithapackover 11 years ago
Nicely told, feel good story

I liked it a lot. The characters of Kevin, Jane, Bob and Linda were very interesting. The story was original and well told. My only issue was the lack of dimension in Lisa. We really didn't get much of her motivation. Real people can be greedy, manipulative, etc, but they are never just one of those things. They always have more. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Also one

Loved the story, I'm also a SD, but we plan on getting married early next year, also did not plan on it, but when you fall in love, you fall in love, my fiancé is 30 and I'm 56 and there is still lots of life in this old dog......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Read

Didn't Lisa say that Henry lost interest in her when the papers and police eased up on hubby? Means she was aware of the shit storm she left behind and didn't care. Not even for her son.

More justice needed here, but still a hell of a story.

markellymarkellyover 11 years ago
Great...

A damn good read. Enjoyed it very much, thank you for posting it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Darn Good Read ( albeit a few hiccups along the way ) !

The wife was a bit one dimensional in terms of disavowing any knowledge of the trouble her departure would cause him. She was depicted as being simple but made choices of a grasping, ambitious twat. There were cheeky dashes of humor used to fine effect - quite funny dialogue upon her return to ex- hearth & hubby.

IRL her weaknesses would have been apparent even to her much sooner then seven years. I wish Da Ya Ken had given her a bit more intellectual horsepower to make a more worthy foe.

Likewise, the intricacies of a older man getting involved

with significently younger woman were glossed over. Though substance of character ( well covered here ) is the main thing. It would have been entertaining to read about the generational disparities & blind spots that inevitably crop up.

Young women can infuriate & intrigue as their routine melds with a senior man hitherto set in his 'daze'.

I really enjoyed, however, how the author interspersed past & present into one cohesive whole . The segments were not too short & not too long. Just as one part would start to flag. Boom! DYK switched things up masterfully. In a similar vein , Kevin's success at his occupation was given just enough space to enhance the story.

As a romance, this was pretty hard core & could have fit easily into Loving Wives. I'm only whining because I almost overlooked Da Ya Ken's fine tale. I thank him much for the diverting read!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 11 years ago
Sugar Daddy.

A damned good read!Enjoyed it from start to finish.Who cares about a few trifling hiccoughs,get over it enjoy the story!!!Well done,more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Fantastic story. Not just the usual fuck her and fuck her some more. The story was about the people and sex was just involved. None of the crude terms so many stories resort to. Just outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant

what a great story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

The story was well written and so very believable. The level of language used matched the characters and their ambitions. The plot parallels real life and yes, I too would have sued the arse off the police and The Post. I liked the mini novel and would like to read more like a chapter 2 - or - another different mini novel. The part I liked most was that although there was "sex" it was tastefully done and not from the gutter. This is a good read and want to read more from this author. Thanks!

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Thanks!!

Thanks for a great read. With all he trash on this site anymore it was a nice surprise to read a well thought out story. Real characters and plot. Thanks again

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Very Nice Story

i love a good love story. this was on the same line as "amy finds her muse" which was also very good. you added a few twists that were nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

Bravo ... this was such a well written and captivating story I couldn't stop reading. An absolute pleasure to read. Thank-you.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertover 11 years ago
i liked it

Read well, a good story. The only thing I would have liked is to see Lisa burned more...I guess that comes from the Loving Wives side of me but it was a great story. I rated it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i am not a wealthy man but basically this could be the story of my life

when my first wife and i divorced we had one child and i was 50 years old. Four years later I met the love of my life, my wife who was 21 years younger than I. We have two daughters now and my current wife fights cancer but we love each other in ways no one else can understand. And we both know we did the right thing getting married.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
One Of The Best*****

Stories that I have read on this site! Thanks for sharing this gem!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

Well paced story, I read with interest, eagerness even. The writing was excellent, the plot with enough twists to keep us going. It was a bit too sweet for my taste. The bunch of them just drifted through life, row row your boat life is but a dream.

Between any woman and any man there should be some friction, some disagreements. Not with these two no fights, no arguments, no sharp words, no compromises between them, just sweetness and light.

Likewise, the son Elliot got a passing mention of not wanting to work, but nothing was made of it, there apparently no father-son friction of conflict. I can accept the son blaming the father for his mother's departure, but I can't see the father apparently ignoring the son, not insisting the son be part of his life.

I could understand his wife being a cartoon as she wasn't really part of the story.

Oh, the girl's mother. I can't imagine a mother not willingly going to the daughter's wedding, especially when her daughter had been with him for what, 4-5 years?

Lastly, couldn't he at least have had to fight the company owner to buy the business? Negotiate a deal? Another piece of cake on a plate to him.

SO you did good, I agree with most of the comments, just unreal in the harmony of the relationships.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago
Excellent story.

Thank you writer for a very good Romantic story. I was hoping The hero would end up with Jane and that they truly lived happily ever after, well they did. As someone has already said this is one the best stories on this site. Thank you again.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fine Story

Interesting from beginning to end. She really did a number on him by fading out and the author explored many aspects of this and how it hit the hero. Personally I found the turn about in Linda hard to swallow. It is tough to get rid of an attitude you have held for four years....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I have one more complaint about this doozy of a story !

Ok its not actually a complaint. It's a request. Well ... not so much a request as a plea . Ok , I'm not really pleading but begging for a sequel from the straying wife's POV .

Ideally it starts where she thinks she's ' all that' & is a spoiled woman to the part where she takes off for France, Spain, South America & then the Portugese bordello graduually learning the hard lessons of life that the husband previously sheltered her from .

Ideally this could be written as a cautionary tale with perhaps a few hedonistic twists. Again ty for this story and congratalations on all the positive comments & reviews.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

Thanks, really enjoyed it. Have added it to my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awwwww...

I don't really like "romantic" stories--having my life turned upside down by romance and all..but that was really nice...thank you for a wonderful story with a happy ending for all!

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Good Story Well Written

I loved the story and your style. Put you in my favorites and will read the rest of your offerings when time allows. While I live not far from where Cornwall surrendered, I do prefer British english in most writing. I guess a cowboy story needs our looser style.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed the tale. Fun ride.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 11 years ago
the best story I've ever read on this site!

What a great story and what a talented and creative writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I give it a '10'

I've read thousands of stories through the years on Literotica. Most of them are mere shells....with absolutely no neat. I have never commented until now. I have to to give it a "10.". My one ane only 10 Great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it

Everybody won.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why not Jane?

Why doesn't Jane get any oral love?

Why's she blowing him & he's never eating her?

This was a great story, but the sex was so poor, the story would be great even without it! IMO, BETTER without it...

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 11 years ago
Great

A good tale, well written and edited. As someone else mentioned the sex could have be more explicit, but it didn't hurt the overall story the way you described it. Worth the 5 I gave you. I need to read some more of your work.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
EH ... good story

but I dont get taking Jane back at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good One

Very enjoyable story. The only part that was totally unbelievable was that the police and the press might actually take any responsibility for their mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Couldn't put this story aside - and - stop - reading....no-way!

Here it is 2am in the morning and I just finished reading this story. Very engrossing and enjoyable, couldn't put it aside, maybe because I identified with the main character. I am so very tempted to read another story by this author - but I have to work tomorrow (boohoo). Oh well, there's always break time!!!!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Superb!

Once I started reading I could not stop. This story is a breath of fresh air for this category with the endless clones of "sharing" or "hot" wife stories. A loving relationship is not some athletic competiton to see how many orgasms are scored in a round. It is about building a life together otherwise the story belongs in erotic couplings or group sex categories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very nicely done

A fantastic storyline and a well written complete story.

And I love the happy ending.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Story

Amazingly well written story. Very interesting, and often times, funny. I really hope you keep writing more stories like this one.

-G

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
well written

The story was very well written with a great plot that had me hooked. One of the better stories on this site in terms of the plot. However, I wish the wife (Lisa) dint get away so easily. He had to go through a lot including false accusations of murdering his wife. Considering all the pain he went through, it seems she got away to easily on her return.4 star rating from me because this was almost perfect. Some nice revenge on lisa would have made it perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OKAY Dumbass

You not no a good authur, you are a great one. I thinnk you could make great money, I am so sorry, am cheap and will miss you, go for it .....LOV....Bill

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Kudos

The use of flashbacks as the story progressed was an interesting tool. The reader just couldn't follow cookie crumbs but had to actually pay attention as the story went along. While I would have liked more dialogue at times I think overall the story was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What he said

I typically do not care for flashbacks. The way you used them added so much to the story, and was so nearly seamless that I'm having to re-assess. Well done, sir!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
A consummate tale: well done, sir

It's not often I award five stars, but I did here. The story was told with skill and confidence, and you allowed the plot to develop at a steady pace rather than cram everything into a handful of pages. My only minor quibble was the repeated use of "fill me with your seed", which didn't sound like something either woman would say.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
One

of the best stories I have read on here.

EngineCo1EngineCo1about 11 years ago
Nice Job

Very nicely done.

Great story. Much better than some of the books major authors are publishing.

Thanks for taking your time to entertain us.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
That was just great

I enjoyed it all - the shifts from past to present worked very well and he was a good guy - a bit weak at first but still a good man throughout - he was way too tolerant and permissive but it was his choice and he won in the long run

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

now this one is fucking great!

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Yeah, thanks for writing a beautiful story for us

dairetodairetoalmost 11 years ago
Brilliantly written

fantastic story, just loved it

gulshannraygulshannrayalmost 11 years ago
SUGAR DADDY

SUPERB. This surpasses the other story " GUARDIAN ANGEL" by the same author, which also I appreciated but this is way ahead of that story. Hope the author would continue to post some more such stories.

tastethejuicetastethejuicealmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Simply AMAZING what else could you say about it

Thank you

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
superb...

loved it...5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am glad I found you amoungst the sea of authors

Now, I will read some more of your work.

Jen

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
5* story!

Don't often hang out in this section of Literotica. If this is the standard of story I can expect to find, maybe I should be here more!

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 10 years ago
And English Too!!!

Excellent tale, helps that I know some of the areas but the quality of the writing is up there with the best of Lit 5*.

Regards

Mr Wolf

disableddandisableddanover 10 years ago
Excellent tale

Great plotline, good story development, good, believable characters.... this one has it all. Great plot twist, too, with the ex showing up in the ninth hour like that. Loved it.

pumpop201pumpop201over 10 years ago
I loved it.

Thanks for a wonderful story. I feel like I personally know the characters. Great work.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 MOTHER IN LAWS....

very much needed...very correctly maligned, TK U MLJ LV NV

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
Very well done

Thanks. This was an intriguing tale.

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Love This Story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Please keep writing more of these...

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars!

No doubt. My favorite author on this site!

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
One additional comment

I have criticized other authors on jumping back and forth in time. Frequently they are not attributed enough and are jerky and distracting. It is easy to get this wrong.

I never found it so in this story. Every jump distinctly ties to the prior scene so there is a fair transition.

Additionally, there is this timbre in the 'pre nuptial' part of the story. It has this breathless, anxious air which one would expect prior to a marriage, particularly with an older groom.

This is a fine bit of atmosphere.

Last compliment lest Ken's head swells too much. This will be disagreeable to some, but I actually see this as realistic. I liked that the husband mentally and emotionally divorced his wife FAR earlier than they were actually separated. I have seen many couples where they have Hallway Sex (Saying 'fuck you' as they pass each other in the hall). He isn't a cuckold. A cuckold beats off to this. He just didn't care.

potsherdpotsherdabout 10 years ago
brilliant story..

I've just read it a second time and love it as much as ever. One point though...On her return, Lisa says:

"I left with Henry, who only wanted me to get at you—once the police and the press lost interest in you he had no further use for me."

This shows clearly that Lisa knew all about the accusations of murder and did nothing to allay them - even after her lover dumped her.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
*****

I jumped from "Staring Into The Abyss" to "Sugar Daddy". The stories were supposed to be somewhat alike. No way, Jose! "Sugar Daddy" being much more fanciful. True, there is romance in both, but the first being more realistic and somber. Cheers!

be24yoube24youover 9 years ago
Another top

De Ya Ken does surpass himself again and again. Still haven't read all his (for the moment 22) stories, the present one is among the best ones. Looking forward to read the remaining four of the author's list.

Pls, go on Writing! You are one of my favorite authors.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
At the risk of sounding like a DeYaKen groupie...

This is another terrific contribution. Ken writes natural and believable dialogue and caused a willful suspension of disbelief in me. I read as if the story was actually unfolding before my eyes, that it was real. Ken you are a gifted writer.

Over the years I have read a lot of British writers and have noticed that young women are often fair game for middle aged protagonists with nary an eyebrow raised. Not a complaint, just an observation.

I can't offer any real improvements to the writing and your editors have done very well by you. Editing is a very hard and thankless job and often is taken for granted by readers. Kudos to your editors.

While new to the site, I've read a good bit here and can easily say that you and BusyBadger are two of the finest talents posting here. That's not to diss the scores of other fine writers posting but you two have really caught my eye. Thanks again for a wonderful and believable tale.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

The opinion and reactions of the constabulary and the press made this a realistic tale. Nicely done.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE POWER OF THE PRESS

vs the Power of the Nookie...TK U MLJ LV NV

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a 5

Great story!

leviayersleviayersalmost 9 years ago

i think i've commented before, but i'm still impressed thank you 5

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 9 years ago
Stunning story.

To be honest once I saw that the sex was well written and well placed in the story, I started by-passing, I just wanted to read the story. I thought it was excellent, good detail, likeable characters, a good plot and appropriate resolution.

Loved it, loved it, loved it - even if you did use an idea I was going to explore. But hey ho! Thanks, really enjoyed it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Very, Very Nice!

“He then flew us out to Nice, on the Riviera.”

It would seem that even coming in on a private plane you would have to go through customs.

How in the hell Lisa thought a printed letter, without even a written signature, would help him she is stupid as well as greedy.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Lisa

I just read a couple of comments about how Lisa KNEW about his troubles regarding her disappearance, so how she can try to act so clueless is baffling.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Yoo Hoo! Clueless, over here...

....Yeah, You....uhhmm in a simple as possible, the Author wrote the characters acting stupid. As in Fiction? Imaginary? Make Believe? NOT Real Life?

Hello!...Anybody there? Is any of this getting through to you? How self-absorbed and deluded do you have to be, in order to take a this fictional story seriously as proven fact?

Oh, I see. You rely on watching Fox News for your knowledge of the world. Psst, I know this will be a bt of a shocker for you but they are actually Martian Pod People Eaters, cloned by Murdoch, Magee & Cavuto. You saw it here on the Internet, so it has to be true, right? Right?

abboncabboncalmost 9 years ago
But...

..what, if anything, happened to DI Maynard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

I liked that he finally got all the good things going for him. It would have been better maybe if Lisa had ended badly but who cares? And they should have kicked the Inspector off the force. Other than that, well played.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
The ex was shallow and superficial

She got from her 21 year contribution to the marriage as much as she deserved.

I came here from Guardian Angel, another of your fine stories, and was just as happy with this one.

Thanks for writing.

jackh1962jackh1962over 8 years ago
In referance to seekeraz's comment.

Why should there be an eyebrow raised over the difference of age between two people that are attracted tone another and come to love each other? It happens every where through out the world, even without there being some kind of financial or other type of gain other than the love for the other. In fact that was the norm not that long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damned Good

A well-written tale with a really good twist. What makes it better for my understanding is that it is set in England. I particularly liked the way you handled the "then" and "now" situation; it made a more interesting story.

Thank you

HP

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Another great story

This one hits close to home for me, I went through almost the same thing last year. I cannot believe the arrogance of some women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Close To Home For Me Too

I had only been married to my wife for four days. I came home from working since the marriage in another town 100 miles from my home. My bride of four days was not at home. I looked everywhere for her. Either no one knew where she was or they weren't saying. Finally a week later, a motorcycle pulled up in front of my house, deposited my wife and sped away in a cloud of dust. Details of the past five days were sketchy at best. Somehow she talked me into taking her back. The next two years were a nightmare for me. I was pretty sure she had been cheating on me but I had no proof I could take into court. Then one day I came home from work and she was gone. She had left most of her clothes and personal items. This time I made no effort to find her. In the coming weeks and months I became aware of many startling facts. The most startling of which was that she had had sex with over 50 men during our two-year marriage. She left no note. She never told me why. She simply disappeared, and I never saw her again. Now she lives 8 miles from me.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
WOW very nice 5*s

OK why should anyone mention age difference? ARE YOU STUPID!!! when is ready to ROCK he will need Viagra JUST to get a hard on much less be able to fuck which is a physical thing bro. Yes there are romeos who can fuck well into their 70's but they are rare like 10 inch dicks. BTW 10 dicks are ONLY common on literotica!!!

beachfreakwhvbeachfreakwhvover 7 years ago
Me too, WOW!!!

I love it!👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW! Out-Fucking-Standing

Definitely one of the best stories I've read here in a while.

5 Stars, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
+1 @Potsherd

I was going to post what Potsherd wrote, that despite her denials, Lisa knew exactly what her ex was going through. "I left with Henry, who only wanted me to get at you—once the police and the press lost interest in you he had no further use for me". Sounds like a confession to me. She got off too easy. It should be illegal to either be that cruel, or that dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy Endings?!

Absolutely lovely fucking brilliant.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

A magnificent story, I loved it.

I do not understand the criticism of age difference, 48 years in a man is nothing, is a mature young man. I still consider myself young, at 60 years old ...

In my case, fortunately for me, my wife was never a gold seeker, and we have been together for almost 38 years, and I hope many more will come.

I'm just wondering why, in a story in the UK, we're talking about dollars. In the UK, they are very proud of their British Pound, in fact, they did not integrate into the Euro.

One more detail, before the WWII, Skoda was one of the best car brands in Europe, almost at the same level as RR and Hispano Suiza.

Regardless of this comment, very good work and thanks for sharing it with us.

5 * for you.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 7 years ago
HOORAY........

Wonderful happy joyous story schema and final outcome.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

If this was realistic then his two new kids would have a load of medical issues due to him being so old. My dad was 45 when I was born and my siblings are 15 and 13 years older than me. Please don't do this to your kids. Anyways it's just a story, an okay one at that. Lisa is a bit too simple but otherwise good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous before me

Why would kids have medical issues due to age of father? That's just silly. Both of my parents were in their forties (47 and 42 respectively). Only thing that age affects is that women over 35 have a bit riskier pregnancy but age of the father has no correlation to a child's health - only fathers genetics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable story

The only thing I can't believe is that she returned after all these years as if nothing had happened. No one is THAT brainless

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Well deserving of Five Stars. I can't believe anyone could read it and NOT give it Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She knew

So she knew what was going on after she left and didnt try to straighten it out. " I left with Henry, who only wanted me to get at you—once the police and the press lost interest in you he had no further use for me."

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 6 years ago
This is a very good Story!

It still amazes me that some people try to connect these stories to real life.

It’s a story, a free story and a very good story.

Read and enjoy.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 6 years ago
Oh by the way!

Picasso is currently in his 90’s and has sired children in his 80’s his children don’t have any physical medical problems. But, again this is only a story.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 6 years ago
Great story...

Well written story, as usual. 5 stars, of course. Thanks for posting.

uictoriam4uictoriam4almost 6 years ago
Love it

Excellent plot with suspense.

DoctimeDoctimeover 5 years ago

It is a very good story and well written for the most part. Two things bother me and I am sure that British women are not that different from Yanks. First, a ladys cervix doesn't expand and wrap around a cock. NEVER!!

Second, women do.not like a finger shoved up their ass every time they have sex.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

An enjoyable story, but Lisa caused her husband no end of grief with her disappearing act, deliberately helping her lover with his revenge. I would have liked to see a much more unpleasant end for that evil bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the girl

with 'daddy' issues found her man, a 'very moral' one at that; love doesn't count at all when he will be 70 and she will be 45 at the peak of her sexuality that cannot be met with even with the help of blue pills. He can look away and pretend he has a good wife. Sex is the most overpowering need when women hit 40, and no amount of other good stuff can compensate for the lack of it. The guy should've gotten out when he had had the chance. He may have to pay for it. Just a bunch of sweet words, and men fall for it hook, line, and sinker. That's too bad.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
"once the police and the press lost interest in you he had no further use for me"

so she DID know!

great story 5*

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Well Done!

What a delightful romantic story. There was a little something for everyone’s taste I do believe. Thank you for sharing. Five stars from me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1624 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

SIMILAR Stories