All Comments on 'Sugar Daddy'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope there are more chapters of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

PART 2!!!

PRETTY PLEASE!

PandelusionPandelusionabout 3 years ago

I think you need to do a part 2. But have her come back for college break and let Roger have a tough moral dilemma with fucking her in his own house. It will be much harder to resist now he knows what its like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Erotically sexy.

Part 2 please

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

The storyline was excellent the way it had the sexual teasing and tension building between Roger and Sara. while she was living with Roger and Mary Anne. And then when he discovered her profile online and the secret sex rendezvous was just perfect to bring a climax to the story. I too agree that this story deserves a 2nd and maybe a 3rd chapter. Well done 5++ stars

JCBRONXJCBRONXover 2 years ago

Excellently delivered. Structure, character-building interrelationships, settings, and timing . Masterfully done. Quit your day job, GO PRO! Thanks

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

Part 2 please. I would have him become a true sugar daddy. Get her an apartment, pay for her school and living expenses. One of my attorneys always had a Sugar Baby at the UW. I am sure his wife was aware of his other lady. Nice thing about having a college student you get a new one every 4 years.

jackkeatsjackkeatsalmost 2 years ago

Perfect, please continue with more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They need to take this to the next level

Admit they love each other and have a baby

Then he can help keep her tits drained ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good. Although I would prefer a little more sleaze. Perhaps a visit to an adult cinema, or the participation of a third man, something older and decrepit. In any case, an excellent story, very well narrated. Thank you very much for sharing.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

An excellent story well-told. Good dialogue, internal and external. Tho-thirds of the story was building up to the final scene, a very good approach. The sex scenes were well-handled with the two of them seeking maximum pleasure. Is there a moral to the story, or is it a stand-alone? A sugar baby can have multiple partners or settle on one or a few favorites. What Is Sara interested in, an education paid on her back or a long-term relationship?

I guess, I am requesting another chapter, like many others.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very sexy! I enjoyed it tremendously.

FWIW, I think it would have been improved if the protagonist had just made a "normal" date with her and fucked her sweetly but comprehensively. THEN tipped her 100%, because he loves her!

But I guess maybe I am just a romantic, because I also wanted to have him ask her to come for him again, hopefully spraying on his face one final time, before she left and went back to being a student (who wasn't wearing panties!) It would be great if he let his wife know he's sending her that amount every month, so she doesn't HAVE TO fuck for money, too. Only if she really WANTS to fuck a stranger!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

p.s. I would love it if she decides to stop fucking other men and only putting out for him! But then I would probably like it best if she started fucking the daughter, too, and they all ended up back together after the degrees were awarded.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Needed more of a continuing satisfied happy ending. Keep writing. Just take more risks in story line.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

so, basically he's just a cheating asshole, fucking a hooker on the side. Got it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous