Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I licked and kissed my way up to her bare pussy, I could smell her womanly aroma which let me know I wasn't just another one of her "dates." Sara placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer. I stuck out my tongue to taste her heavenly nectar and it was sweeter than I could ever imagine. I immediately began to tongue fuck this delicious teen pussy before me, making her squirm in the king-sized bed. I brought her to orgasm by teasing her clit with my tongue then using my lips to surround her love button and giving it butterfly flicks.

When Sara gathered her composure, she told me, "Now it's my turn."

She laid me back on the bed and began to lick and suck my balls. Part of me wanted to close my eyes but the other part didn't want to miss the sight of a young lady with her head between my legs. Sara gradually worked her way up my shaft and teased the mushroomed head of my cock with her tongue. She looked up at me with a naughty grin then swallowed my cock deep into her throat, making me moan and squirm on the bed. Her head was bobbing on my dick, her tongue swirling around it while wet, sloppy sucking sounds filled the air. Sara was an expert cocksucker and I was thrilled to be on the receiving end of her oral skills. I didn't want to cum too soon so I had to stop her. I waited too long for this moment and didn't want to settle for just a blow job.

With a gentle touch of my fingers on her chin, I signaled to Sara that I was ready for the next step. Without saying a word, she lifted her head from my cock and instinctively laid back on the bed with her legs spread wide. I gazed at her young, naked teen body almost in disbelief that I was actually going to finally fuck her after desiring her all this time. I got between her legs, placing them on my shoulders, her pussy exposed and waiting for me. I rubbed my hard-on up and down her moist slit then ever so slowly pushed my cock into her. It had been several months since I had gotten laid and it was exciting to finally be with a hot young lady who wanted to have sex with me.

Sara's pussy was so tight, it was like she had a grip on me. My eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy as I started to thrust in and out of her. My fantasy had finally come true; my dick was finally inside of her. I was so excited, it was like losing my virginity all over again. I hadn't fucked a pussy that tight since before our children were born. I had to go slow at first because I was so stimulated by all that happened that evening, I was on the verge of cumming before I even entered Sara's pussy.

As I regained some of my composure and control, I was able to pick up the pace. I was staring at her beautiful face as I took pleasure in the feeling of her velvet-like pussy encasing my cock. I was playing with and sucking on her tits or fondling her ass while fucking her hard.

I kept thinking of all the times Sara flashed me during her stay with my wife and me and how many times I jerked off fantasizing about this moment. I was literally living the dream. I tried as best I could to make that moment last as long as I could but I was too excited to control myself for very long. After about ten to fifteen minutes of fucking my dream girl, I shot wad after wad after wad into her soft, tight pussy. It was such a relief to finally have sex with a willing partner again, a hot, young woman besides.

When I regained my composure, I told Sara, "That was the best sex I've had in a long, long time, Sara."

"I enjoyed it too, Roger. I've had a crush on you for a long time and would have fucked you sooner if you had just asked."

"Trust me, Sara, I wanted you in the worst way. You have no idea but there's no way I could give in to my temptations in my own house."

"I know, Roger."

We sat around the hotel room finishing off a bottle of wine and starting on the other. I don't even remember what we were talking about. I was hypnotized by having a gorgeous, naked teenage girl in my hotel room after having just fucked her and the funny thing is, it seemed so natural because we knew each other so well. Not only did I enjoy fucking her but I enjoyed spending time with Sara.

We had been chatting and I had been watching her move about the hotel room, still naked,

for over an hour when I felt a stirring in my dick. Sara looked so radiant with her beautiful face, flawless body, dynamite smile, and charming personality. I hadn't gotten a hard-on twice in one night since Maryanne and I were younger.

Sara noticed my partial erection and commented, "Um, it looks like we're not done yet."

Sara led me over to the bed and had me sit down on the edge while she got down on her knees. She began to slowly stroke my dick while kissing and licking my balls. I was getting harder by the second when her head started to bob on my dick.

After I was completely hard we climbed up on the bed, where she straddled me and said, "You just need to sit back and enjoy this because I'm going to fuck you now."

With that being said, Sara aimed my hard cock at her tight, pussy then let it slide all the way inside her. I could tell she was enjoying it too by the way she lightly bit her lower lip and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she began to ride me. I could see in the mirror how she was rolling her hips as she slowly rode my dick. Heck, my wife never fucked me like that, ever.

In this position, I was able to more easily fondle her tantalizing, pert breasts. Sara would lean forward at times to allow me to suck on them for a while before sitting straight up so she could fuck me faster. That's when I would knead her youthful, succulent ass. Sara and I would look into each other's eyes at times and notice the mutual, lustful pleasure we were both receiving from each other. I was afraid I would suddenly wake up only to discover this was all just a dream. After all, how often does a man get to have sex with the woman he lusts for let alone a middle-aged man with a teenager?

Sara rode my cock until she began to tire and I had her turn over so I could fuck her in the missionary position. I slowly slid my dick into her, taking my time to enjoy every second of having my hard cock in her teen pussy. I had cum earlier in the evening so I was able to last a lot longer this time.

We ended up fucking doggie style with me giving it to her hard and fast while my hands had a firm grasp on her ass and hips. I don't know which was my favorite position. How could you not enjoy fucking a sexy nineteen-year-old young woman no matter which position we were in? It didn't matter to me as long as I was having my fantasy come true. I finally released my cum deep in her for the second time that memorable night.

I was disappointed when she said she had to leave. I asked her to stay the night but she said she had an early class. I had an early plane to catch too but I would have stayed up all night if I could spend it with Sara. Before she left, I gave her an envelope with a substantial amount of money in it, twice as much as she charged for a date, and even gave her a tip. Being able to fuck Sara was worth every dollar of what I gave her. We agreed to get together again anytime I was in town which might become more often after that evening.