Sugar Daddy Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Peter was posted I had the cabin to myself, I wasn't officially entitled to it but it was a way of the company saying thanks for getting their guest billing system updated in line with their competitors. Each month in the front office my responsibilities became more senior. I was really enjoying my job and my friendship with Ansoo was starting to become less platonic.

We were in Corsica one day, which we both had off, and decided to go for a walk through the town. It wasn't a big town and we soon arrived at the far end, Ansoo noticed a sign for a Sun Valley private club and suggested we go to it. I had never been to a naturalist club before and didn't know what to expect, although I had seen Ansoo naked before and her me when we were photographed together by Annie, so I felt comfortable with her to explore this club.

We went to reception and showed our ship ID passes, often this would get you a discount. This time the owner came over and gave us a complimentary day pass so we could assess his Club and asked us do we think our ships guests would come to his place. We said we think so and told him how similar arrangements work for the company in other ports, although we do not have any Sun Club arrangement at present.

He invited us to enjoy his Club, we left him and went to the changing facility where we were given a beach towel and several vouchers, including a free lunch. The supervisor suggested that as it is our first time in a sun club we wear our towels as sarongs, in case we get over excited. We got undressed together and put our clothes in a locker, she was right we both got excited about the prospect of walking naked outside, amongst similarly undressed people.

As we walked through the Club with all those naked people and families about us we started to relax. As I never had a naked meal before in a sort of public place, we decided to have a meal first. We removed our sarongs and sat down together, Ansoo was more nervous than me and sat pressing into me, which I really enjoyed.

We had our lunch and decided to explore, as we toured around, this time naked and relaxed about it, the owner came over to us and said would we like to try one of his new private sun modules. We said ok and he took us to one, they were basically a large round bed with a two meter high enclosure around it, with an entry door, and that you could pull a sun shade hood over. Nobody could see in even with the hoods fully opened. He said in his best English 'and it's ok to have sex there too'. He left us after he said this.

Ansoo was very excited about what he had just said and led me in. She then put her hand out and guided me to join her in the module bed and had me lay down on my back. By this time my excitement was going into over drive and I was more than just aroused, I had a full erection. Ansoo then kneeled and straddled over me and quickly engaged with me from the kneeling position, slowly then started to undulate up and down until we were comfortable and both wet.

This happened so unexpectedly and quickly, it was exhilarating. I sat there with my hands on her hips, her hands were on my shoulders as we steadied each other's motion. I don't know how long this lasted, not long enough. I could feel my cum start to build from within; and move forward and upwards, my breathing became deeper, as much as I tried to hold back, I became more excited, which added to the thrill of it. By this time I was losing control. I felt the inward pressure pulse forward, three times I think, then I unloaded, I couldn't control it but could feel its outpouring, then it draining back over me. Ansoo then unloaded over me too; warm and messy.

We both disengaged and sat together on the bed, she had her back to me leaning between my legs and resting on by chest; incredibly satisfying as we sat there together; the heat was intense from the sun and our activity. Sweat was running down both our bodies, Ansoo reached over me and lay on top of me. It was the first time that I had had sex with Ansoo or a girl for that. I felt a sublime satisfaction.

We spent most of the afternoon in the sun module having sex, sometimes we had the hood over us protecting us from the sun, other times we enjoyed the sun too. We wiped ourselves down before we headed back to the showers and changing facility. Once we had showered and dressed we headed over to the reception to see the manager. He was very pleased with what we said about his Club, in particular the sun modules.

I agreed to have a word with the Purser about us marketing his Club on board. Our Purser would have the final say, he said that he would drop off a box of brochures, price list and cards at our ship before we sail. He also offered us a resale discount in line with what I said the Company usually expects. He offered to drive us back but we decided to enjoy the walk back into town.

As we headed back to the ship we met one of our regular first class guests, who always took our best and most expensive available suite. He was alone and I think he was looking for someone to talk to. His name was Syngen-James, Jim for short. He was 65 and sort of retired New Zealand sheep farmer who had decided, he would do all the things and go to all the places he missed out on when he was building up his father's business, which he now owned. He now had a very capable manager running things for him.

Ansoo was taken by him, he was totally the very opposite of her, tall, well built, muscular, white hair with matching goatee beard. I think he was taken by her too, must admit I think I was a bit jealous. Ansoo told him where she came from, why she went to sea, without leaving out any details and what we had just done at the Sun Valley Club. He then told us that he was gay, Ansoo said that's ok so are we. At this point we arrived at the ship security checks.

When we cleared the security I was handed a box with the paperwork that the Sun Valley Club owner had promised to deliver. Ansoo and Jim went for a coffee together and I took the paperwork to the Purser office to see my boss. He asked me to prepare a business case that he could present to the Purser and the Captain at tomorrow's senior management team meeting. I was going to be busy tonight, but I managed it and it was approved. Another tick in my and Ansoo's career box's.

Ansoo and Jim went to the Captains meal together that night, not normally allowed, but Jim had played the game and requested the services of a named escort that night. On the system that Ansoo and I had developed for the Company. They had a great time and Ansoo told me what had happened the next day.

We had now both been at sea for three months, although we had set up the special private service options, could not participate in it until we had successfully completed our three months induction. This applied to everyone, which we both had now done.

One night I was approached by one of the bridge watch officers, Robin, it was an open secret that he was gay along with many others on board. Could I accommodate one of the guests, as he had an unplanned bridge watch that night and couldn't accommodate this guest. There was a nice financial consideration involved. I said I had never tried that before but yes I would like to try it.

I went to the suite on time as arranged, I hadn't realised it was Jim I was going to see until he opened the door; he had upgraded when the previous guest had left the ship early. I think he could see that I was taken aback by who I was to meet, before I could say anything he said I asked for you especially when I heard Robin would be on duty.

We sat down on his large couch that overlooked his veranda and the sea, at that point he said this is what I would like to do. We will have dinner at eight tonight I have booked a table but first I want to have some relaxing sex. I said ok when do you want to start. He said how about now.

He then leaned over put his lips to mine and started to kiss, as our tongue's touched I could feel his hand start to rub up the inside of my leg it was very seductive and arousing. As we relaxed and lay our backs against the soft warm leather, I crooked my leg to allow him to slide his hand up until he touched me. By this time I was fully aroused, as was he. As he caressed me; I had started to stroke the outside of his leg with the palm of my hand. As he reached my hardness I arrived at his, stroking it gently to bring his fully ready too.

I could hear and feel his breathing become deeper. He then slowly and seductively started to unbutton my shirt, one button at a time, as I did with his. He leaned down as my shirt opened and started to kiss and nibble my bare chest arriving at my nipples which he started to suck on. I could feel his teeth gently caressing them too. He was starting to get excited and aroused by this; as was I.

He reached down to undo my trousers belt, his hand slipped inside exploring me, as I also did to him. He had reached the point where he wanted more, invited me to stand up, slipped my shirt off my shoulders and let it drop, as I did his. We both stepped out of our trousers, carefully and with dignity. Both standing there only in our underwear, as we kissed and touched tongues, together we slid our hands, palms out, between our partner's skin and underwear then slowly slid them off each other in unison.

As we stood there naked together touching, exchanging body warmth and sexual energy, with both our erections intertwined. Jim moved us still embraced to our bedroom and to the big bed that had already been turned down for us, in anticipation of our impending use. Jim being one of life's power brokers was to be the dominant partner.

I lay down on the bed to receive him, raising my knees and arching my back inviting him to enter, which he did ever so gently. Appling pressure to enhance entry, I could feel it ease after he had secured entry and slide further and further in, at full reach he touched my prostate as I flinched. He withdrew slightly and retouched it gently; I could feel the rush of it as he did. Slowly he withdrew; I could feel it until it was almost withdrawn. Re-entered more smoothly this time, he kissed my prostate inside again, I could feel the rush building. He built up a steady comfortable rhythm, we could feel each other's sexual energy rush; each time building in pressure inside both of us.

Time passed, slowly, I could feel that I couldn't contain it much longer; my breathing was becoming deeper and heaver. Jim was getting more unsteady in his motion; he was building for the final stages of climax. I felt myself squirt pre-cum over my chest as Jim unloaded inside me, once, twice and again. I enjoyed the feeling, Jim withdrew and rolled over and alongside me, his breathing was one of exhaustion and satisfaction. We lay there together.

As Jim got up he walked naked into the adjoining bathroom, for someone of his age he had a nice tight butt as he walked into the shower I joined him. We both washed each other seductively, although not as good as sex it was very satisfying.

Once we had dried each other off we went into the lounge area both naked, Jim filled our whiskey glasses with very, large energy recovery measures of whisky. We sat facing each other on his couch our legs intertwined, watching the sea pass us by and enjoyed our whisky. We enjoyed the relaxation together, talking about everything and nothing as friends do. Both of us re-dressed in our smart casual attire to go for our evening meal, as relaxing friends do to any casual onlooker.

After our meal we returned to his suite where I stayed for the rest of the night, I was invited back several other nights which I was glad to accommodate. One night when I could not make it, I was doing my observer on the bridge as part of my stage two training. Jim asked me could I ask Ansoo if she would like to keep him company and accommodate him that night, I said I would ask her, knowing full well what he meant.

When Ansoo came in to my cabin she asked about what we had got up to the previous night. I told her as she told me what she did accommodating a female guest that same night. I then told her Jim had asked me to ask her could she keep him company and accommodate him tonight. She knew I was on bridge duty. Instantly she said 'yes', I said you know what he is looking for? Yes, what we did that night we met him in town, and he took me to the Captains dinner. I didn't know what to say and said ok I will let him know, which I did.

My bridge duty dragged, I was not allowed to do anything other than observe. I was sitting at my laptop alone in the map room reading an email from Jason telling me that he was in Barcelona for ten days and on his own for five of them, as the other guys went camping and to see a friend. He then went on to tell me that he had met someone called Edward and had had sex with him and was now staying with him in his hotel until he went home on Thursday and the other guys would not be back until Friday morning.

I replied great I thought you might do that one day and I am happy for you. I then said that my ship will be in Barcelona on Thursday until five at night we could meet at the dock gates at ten and have a beer or something. He replied yes great, just as my mobile rang it was Jason, we talked for about half an hour, Edward was having a bath or a shower. He gave me all the details of what had happened and messaged me a few photographs of him and Edward together. He would explain how he felt on Thursday.

I returned to my duty on the bridge as the First Captain arrived. After making sure everyone was on their toes, he invited me to join him in the map room. He wanted to ask me how the Sun Valley Club came about. I explained it to him in detail including about Ansoo and me. He then said that the Company Executive I had met a few months back was very pleased with the arrangement and asked me to send you his thanks. He then asked me about my sugar daddy arrangement, someone had asked him if he could find out how it worked, so I told him.

Before we started our shift in the front office Ansoo came over to my cabin to tell me how last night went with Jim. She said they had a great time, went to a show together then had a late meal before returning to Jim's suit where she stayed all night.

This morning before she left he gave her a present of a watch worth several hundred dollars, which she showed me. It was an original not a copy. Also he wants her to keep him company tonight as well, trying not so sound disappointed I asked her and will you? She said yes.

On our way up to the front office, I was stopped by Robin and he asked me could I accommodate someone for him tonight, as he had just been promoted and pulled another unexpected night watch. As Ansoo was going to be otherwise engaged and I would be at a loose end I said yes ok, send me the details, which he did.

After an uneventful day I went to the guest's cabin as Robin had agreed. He was Japanese, about my age and build, a computer programmer who was on holiday alone having recently split up with his partner.

All he had on was a short red silk kimono, must admit he really looked good in it, his name was Kato, as he told me he said that his father was a fan of Peter Sellers. That revelation broke the ice for both of us, particularly when he started to mimic his namesake's character.

He then came over to me and silently and slowly unbuttoned my shirt while looking almost hypnotically into my eyes. It was a very surreal feeling. Slowly he then slipped his hands down to my shorts and slid them off, I then slowly untied his kimono and slipped it off his shoulders. His torso was wonderfully toned and firm to the touch as I ran my hands down it.

We then moved to his large fun size bed and lay down on it together, where we slowly caressed each other until we were both fully aroused and keen to couple with each other. He leaned over me guiding me to hook my legs over his shoulders. Slowly he caressed me with his hard erection, it was so hypnotically seductive I didn't want it to stop.

Then I could feel him start to press to enter, again slow and seductively, even as I felt him enter it was so slow and seductive. As he undulated it was a slow gentle seduction, I don't know how long we were coupling together, it felt like it was a never ending enjoyment. I then felt his rhythm change and then again, then he suddenly climaxed. As he withdrew we lay back with enjoyment that we both had from the experience.

As we lay there together he said that was the Japanese way, slow seductively making enjoyment last for as long as possible. I said that was such an enjoyable experience. He asked me do I want to try it with him that way. I said yes and we positioned ourselves to have prolonged enjoyment and satisfaction.

I was no way as good as Kato but it was my first time the Japanese way. We repeated it in the morning before I left to get ready for my shift in the back office with Ansoo. As I left Kato invited me back that night, I agreed.

When Ansoo and I were alone in the back office she asked me how my night went, I told her about the Japanese way, she said yes I know that way. I can try it with Jim tonight. I asked her, is it becoming serious with Jim I could see it in her eyes.

She said yes and he had asked her leave the ship and go back to New Zealand with him. I asked, and will you? She said 'yes I think so'. To be sure we agreed to wait for the next few months until my contract is up, he is going to book the cabin today for the few months.

I didn't know what to say on one hand I was disappointed that my friend was going to leave, but she was going to have the opportunity of a lifetime to have a life of plenty with someone who truly wants her. We went for a drink that night after we finished in the office to celebrate.

As I left that night to go to Kato's cabin, Ansoo came out her cabin on her way to meet Jim. She had her new watch on and a very tight figure hugging oriental dress on, with a flower in her hair, it was a Hawaiian themed night in the restaurant. She was absolutely stunning in it.

I went up to Kato's cabin he had the same red silk kimono on, it hung very seductively on him. As I walked over to him he handed over to me, two handed, a parcel in rice paper. And said 'a gift from me to you'. I opened it, it was a matching kimono to his and asked me to put it on. I did it was a perfect fit.

We stood there with only our matching kimono's on, Kato said I will now show you how we prepare for enjoyable sex. He led me into his bathing room, his cabin was a themed one with a large circular step-in bath in it. It was hot with steam lazily rising from it along with a beautiful fragrant smell.

He then by hand gesture invited me to join him in it. He reached over and untied my kimono and slowly removed it, then he removed his own and stepped into the bath, inviting me to join him in the bath by gentle hand gestures.

I sat down in the water as he gently using a wooden pail poured the scented soaped warm water over my back and proceeded to use a real sponge to wipe it off. Then he progressed to wash all my body in this ritualistic way. When he had finished he turned round and I poured the scented soaped warm water over his back and gently sponged it off. I then progressed to wash his body ritualistically as he had done for me. When we had finished we then sat in the scented hot water embracing each other, this was not only surreal but sexually stimulating and gently arousing. To hurry is not to care.

When we had finished bathing and arousing each other in preparation for the coupling, we then dried each other off slowly with very soft warmed towels. When dry you offer each other their kimono to wear, to go to the coupling bed. At the bed you removed your partner's kimono and carefully lay it alongside the bed.