Sugar Daddy Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you both lay on the bed, this preparation has fully aroused and relaxed you for what comes next. We then repeated what we had done the night before, this time it was more prolonged, endearing and stimulating. The scent in the water that was and absorbed by your body was not only perfumed but also a sexually stimulating toxin that you absorbed through your skin and by breathing it in.

We then lay there together, thinking about what we had experienced together, you did not allow any other thoughts to enter your consciousness. As you lay there you allowed your residual sexual desires for each other to pass between you, by your bodily contact. I don't know how or why but it was a fantastic feeling.

We left the bed, dressed each other in our kimono's and went out onto his balcony where Kato had already prepared a Saki offering for us to share.

As we shared the Saki we talked about our lives. Kato's partner was a Japanese traditionalist and was much older than he was what we might call a sugar daddy, it was now time for them to part as friends and for Kato to find his own way in life. It was him that intruded Kato and now me to the bathing ritual that people can enjoy.

I shared my experience with Malcolm and said that is how we parted as lovers, to meet again as lifelong friends. I also shared my feeling about Jason that I was soon to meet in Barcelona, for the first time in almost four months. I think this time Jason will be able to share his true feeling with me, at least that is what I hope.

Kato said that he had a similar friend in London that he hopes to meet up with when he gets back. They both had feeling for each other at University but because of family issues could not show their true feeling for each other. That's why Kato went to live with a master for a year to seek guidance and direction.

Kato then invited me as his guest to an exclusive Captains charity function on board in a few days' time. Where he would present a large contribution, from his father's shipbuilding company who refitted this ship last year. My talk with the Captain in the map room the other day suddenly became clear, no doubt Robin was involved in it somewhere.

The next morning, although I had the day off to meet Jason, I still met Ansoo for breakfast before she went to work, she had the front office morning duty shift, we all took turns to do this in port. She told me about her previous night with Jim and that he had booked a suite on board until she could leave. Although she couldn't technically move in with him in his suit, Annie would cover for her.

I shared what happened with Kato, she wanted me to show her the kimono he had given me and how she could surprise Jim with a similar bath. I said I will see you tonight. I then went back to my cabin and changed into my short cut hipster white shorts that I had bought in Amsterdam and an open matching shirt and trainers.

I waited at the dock gates for Jason as bus after bus offloaded tourists from the four cruise ships that were in. Out of the crowd I saw Craig appear wearing red shorts and trainers just as I remembered him that time on the Ayrshire beach.

Where we had ended up standing naked embracing each other as Tim photographed us, to me today he was even more desirable than I remembered. I was now a aroused by him as he smiled and waved at me. We embraced each other in front of everyone and got some interesting stares but we didn't mind we were friends.

As we walked along the front, he told me about Edward who he had stayed with for a few days in his hotel and Raul that he had met at the Molly-house Club and what they did there during their two visits. He also told me about the threesome he had had with Edward and Raul. Even I had not tried that.

I was surprised at how much he had changed and was pleased that he had found himself. I told him about how I now accommodated guests on the ship and how much I was making doing it, I was pleased when he told me he didn't mind.

I asked him was Edward going to be his sugar daddy, like Malcolm was mine. He said he didn't know if he wanted a sugar daddy, anyway what would his parents think? I said don't tell them I didn't tell my parents and I bet Raul didn't tell his parents that he was paid to entertain guests at a Molly-house. He was unsure but said 'I suppose you are right'.

I asked him will Raul's place be empty just now, I was getting very excited at the thought of being with Jason which I always wanted to be. He said Raul is working this morning and afternoon but I can phone Raul and see if it's ok to use his place, he did and Raul said yes.

Raul's place was a one room studio apartment with a bed in an alcove, compact but neat and tidy, what I was used to on board. As we stood there facing each other I kicked off my trainers then took off my shirt, leaned over and slipped down Jason's shorts as he slipped mines off too. As we had done many times before as Tim photographed us.

We stood there naked facing each other both very aroused and hard, we embraced each other and moved slowly to the bed, I started to take the lead. As we lay on the bed together he arched his back and raised his knees spreading his legs as I entered him for the first time, it was a sublime feeling of anticipation becoming reality. I undulated back and forth at a very steady pace, not rushed, but purposefully.

I had my eyes closed enjoying what I had dreamt about all that time, although I climaxed quicker than intended I never felt so satisfied before. I could see Jason had closed his eyes and allowed a soft smile of satisfaction to appear on his face as he lay their still and unmoving we then slowly parted.

I rolled over onto my back and said 'ok cowboy your turn show me the American way'. Jason straddled over me as he described he had done with the American, positioned and then engaged with me, he then started to slowly undulate up and down. I started to harmonise his movements with mine and we both together slowly started to become athletic together as Peter had been with me, it wasn't long before I started to climax again and then did copiously over both of us.

Afterwards he rolled off me and I kneeled over and astride him this time, after we engaged we both started to undulate together but much quicker this time. I felt myself start to build and my cum move forward and upwards in spasms, never had it start so quickly or intensely before, I couldn't control it, then I felt as though I had exploded as I unloaded again.

We both parted and lay there together enjoying the afterglow, tiredness and satisfaction of athletic sex, I never knew what that meant before but I did now. We chatted about my life on the Cruise ship the people I had met and friends made. I suggesting that he should consider joining the Cruise ships too, he wasn't sure and didn't know if he could work on a ship without being seasick all the time.

I said, I know what to do, get Edward to take you on a cruise, I can get him a tremendous staff discount. Send him a message and tell him; he did. Almost immediately he got a reply saying, yes that would be great if you came with me. Jason messaged yes and if you let Craig know the dates that are good for you, he can get you a price, Craig's electronic contact card attached.

I had a shower, got dried and pulled a towel round me as Jason tided up the apartment, then he had his shower, we both badly needed one. As Jason was having his shower his phone rang and I answered it for him, introducing myself and said Jason was in the shower, could I take a message.

He introduced himself as having met Jason at a Club a couple of nights ago, between that and his American accent I knew who it was. He would like to see Jason tonight if he was available, I said he was staying with Raul tonight. He said, even better, I would like to see both of them together at my hotel if they are available.

I knew what he was wanting and said, how much would they get, he said without hesitation the going rate of $200 each. I said ok I will pass on the message and get them confirm if it's ok to meet you tonight; can you send your hotel details. A few moments later a contact card arrived.

Jason came out of the shower with only his towel on and I told him that his American cowboy phone him and wanted him and Raul to go round together to his hotel. I told him where and how much they will get each and that you will message him back to confirm.

Jason did not know what to say, I could see he was between being terrified and excited. I said you have both met with him before and had fun and Raul knows the score. You will enjoy it, trust me, you better phone Raul telling him the arrangements and asking him if he is ok with it. Jason was still in shock but phoned Raul who replied. 'Great'. Then Jason messaged the American saying yes they would both be there.

At that point we both got dressed and headed down to find a beach pop up bars for a beer and some sun. We ended up at the same gay beach pop up bar that Jason had been to with Edward. On sale were rainbow patterned bikini swimwear, I bought two pairs, for me and Kato, I was sure he would like them.

As I was going to pay for the swimwear I showed the bar owner my ship's pass and told him what I did. He gave me a good discount on the swimwear and a box of his business cards to hand out on board and complimentary sun loungers and a free lunch voucher for both of us. Jason asked how did you manage that, simple that what I do. We enjoyed the lunch, beer, sun and being goggled at by passers-by. A few times guys walking by said hi to me they were guests on my ship, Jason looked at me in awe, I said don't ask. Like all hot sunny afternoons they pass quickly.

We walked back to the dock gates talking about what had happened between us today. Just before I boarded the dock bus, we hugged and kissed each other in front of a number of passengers.

As I headed to the ship, Jason headed back to Raul's apartment, he was waiting there for him. Before Jason could say anything Raul said thank you for organising tonight's arrangements, we better get ready.

When I went back on board I checked my messages, they were a few but not too many, I quickly replied to them. There was also one from Edward giving me suitable dates, I passed this to our on board booking team, telling him he was family.

Just as I was shutting down my computer Ansoo came in very excited, she showed me an engagement ring that Jim had bought her, it looked very expensive. As I congratulated her, we were overheard by the other girls at the front office desk. They all came into the office to congratulate her and see the ring. I was delegated by them to stand-in at the front office desk.

That night I got dressed up in my best uniform and went with Kato to the Captains charity event. Jim and Ansoo were there, Ansoo was wearing an expensive cocktail dress that Jim had bought her and Jim was wearing an Amani suit. The event raised over one hundred thousand dollars, Jim and Kato contribution accounting for more than half of it. They did a dollar for dollar match plus ten percent.

The Captain when giving his thankyou speech to the guests thanked them all for their generous contributions and announced the engagement of Ansoo and Jim. I really had a lump in my throat when he said that. We all drank to their good health and long life.

When I got back to my cabin I texted Jason asking him how he got on with the American. His reply was short. Great, got paid but exhausted in bed with Raul.

That night Kato stayed with me in my cabin, no Japanese bath to share, but we had a great time, he discreetly left before the breakfast catering team mustered. Kato left the ship the next day in Palma to fly to London to see an old University friend. Ansoo and Jim left the ship a few weeks later and headed back to New Zealand via Paris, London and New York.

I organised a Christmas and New Year cruise in the sun for Jason's parents, the one that they had always wanted. I was on leave that Christmas too, between ship postings, I stayed with Jason and had many erotic encounters with him, we both also went down to Brighton for the New Year holiday with Edward where I had my first active threesome. We had some great parties their and visited sex clubs. I left from there to join my next ship in Southampton.

If you want to find out more about Craig and his Sugar Daddy, you can find his story in 'My First Time - Halls of Residence' and his friend Jason's in 'Do I want A Sugar Daddy'.