Sugar Daddy's Delight Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimple fought to keep from smiling because she saw the tent. Her overpowering thought was, "Damn! Is the entire Caldwell family over-sexed? His sister, Susan, told me that after five years they still get it on most every day. Her father, Martin, wanted sex with me so often during those 13 months he was my sugar daddy that when he wasn't traveling sex was almost non-stop at times. I was sometimes glad to get relief after I drove him to the airport. Now Marcus touches me and immediately tents his pants. Maybe it's the water out here that keeps his Horniness at peak - or maybe he really has had no sexual outlet recently. Dimple, dear Country Girl, you may not be the prettiest woman in town, but you have landed in heaven - as far as available, sexy men go - for example, Mark Caldwell just happens to be the pick of the single men, and he aches to touch you. If truth be known, you ache to touch him as well."

The pump jack was running, and Mark took out his iPad and brought up a graph. He explained the technical details of what she saw as a graphical representation of the actual pump that was oscillating one plus mile downhole. The polished rod was going up and down into the earth. Then she saw the graph change and the pump jack motor instantly powered down.

While Marcus made succinct statements explaining the technology, she grasped the theory immediately. Then she started being amazed at this young man beside her - his erudition and hands-on ability to both internalize and explain the highly detailed, multi-stepped operation of lifting oil to the surface. More complicated was his explanation of how the software captured the process graphically.

As he was finishing his presentation, Dimple said to herself, "God! I am sweating in an early summer wind, am I horny as well?" She grabbed his hand and held it to her cheek and said, "Let's hurry home and you drive."

!!

In the mid-cities area, Helen Caldwell wore the most stylish dress she owned to her ex-husband's Condo, arriving 15 minutes earlier than what they had agreed on. Her thought was, "There is something to be said for dating deep pocket men even if they are out of shape and are only capable of viagra-powered sex. But, at the end of the day, they treat me like a queen and crave any attention and spent lots of money on me.

"Martin, however, is not excited at all about sex with a fifty-something woman, coming off of a one-year relationship with a teen kept him drained of both sex fluids and energy for passion. So, I will not stress the sexual side of a new relationship with Martin, while I wow him with erudition gained over decades - which the teen didn't have."

Martin had felt refreshed when he awoke, and Helen found him on the Bowflex machine. She warmly smiled at the very fit, ripped man straining while doing a military press. He grunted, "I am just finishing up. Dear, and will join you in the living room in just a few."

She sat on the sofa and smiled and mused to herself, "Wow! A fifty-something man who has washboard abs? It must be because of Dimple's influence. My recent dates have been soft and mushy with high-fat content in their skin. But, today my new partner is fit - and in the future, I will follow his lead to arrive at such an unusual level of muscle hardness."

He stuck his head in the Living Room door and said, "I need to bath and shave and put on clothes that knock your eyes out the way your dress does me. Give me a few, and I will be right out."

Helen took the opportunity to examine his Condo and was pleased to find that he had removed all traces of his former paid lover. She smiled and said to herself, "Maybe he was serious about wanting us to get back together permanently?"

Her ex-husband came into the living room wearing an Avanti summer suit. He smiled warmly and said, "I can not possibly put on clothes that will make me as striking as you, so do you mind being seen with me dressed as you are today?"

Helen stood up and, visibly trembling with something akin to love, and walked towards him. After feeling his biceps, she put her hand inside his shirt and stroked his hairy chest with her finger. Helen smiled up at him very warmly. They then embraced for the first time. She told him, "Martin, we both are too old to feel animal lust driven by hormone flows that we both felt for each other once, but I almost feel it now."

In the silence, Helen backed away from him and coyly asked, "Do you also feel and see something you want?" That question ended any remaining alienation the two felt from each other.

Martin smiled and unbuttoned the top button of her Neiman-Marcus dress. He said, "Yes, Helen, I know now that I want to spend the rest of my life loving you, with no more thrilling diversions."

She clasped his hand and said, "Well, I am of a mind to want the same thing with you - now that we both have had our flings. But, I am afraid we need to eat so that our muscles might power up and make me feel like a woman. As for the others, they were just wannabe's. May we wait until after dinner - say at one of the Las Colinas upscale restaurants - and have a magic session?"

The ravenously hungry world traveler ate his steak at the four season saying little because his eating wasn't on his mind as he sat looking at his ex-wife. He thought, "How should I handle this? Since I will be cutting back on travel, will Helen cut back on showing properties? I think so, and I will not bring up the subject and see how my togetherness plans work."

After their marvelous dinner, Helen asked, while hoping he would decline her invitation, "Care for a dance?"

He replied, "Actually, I want us to rush home so I can rip that dress off of you."

"Music to my years, as soon as the waiter brings the check."

Later at home after their electric reunion coupling, they lay beside each other. Both were exhausted and were breathing in gasps. After their breathing rate and pulse rates had decreased, the room had remained quiet. The feeling of complete satiation returned to both for the first time in years. They shared a sense of, "Words are just not necessary, and all sex not followed by this mutual, warm feeling of what we feel now was, in effect, wasted." They both dropped off to sleep.

Later Helen and Martin were eating a sandwich sitting in the dining room. Both were in a relaxed mood and enjoyed the moment with each other. Helen looked very carefully into her ex-husband's eyes and said, "I talked to Dimple while you slept re-adjusting your body clock."

Helen wanted to shout with happiness because there was no reaction of any kind in the peaceful man's face. She continued, "Shell assigned her to West Texas, and now Dimple rents a room from Marcus, and leases his sedan from him."

Martin looked at Helen stunned, and then opened his hands in a 'go-on' gesture, and she concluded, "And, that is all I know. Marcus has been in love with Dimple ever since she ignored him after trying to come on to her while you traveled - he later broadcasted to the world his unrequited love for her the night of the Christmas Party."

Martin asked, "What do you mean, 'trying to come on?'"

She said, "You never knew this, but he made a Randy effort to seduce her just once while you were traveling right after school started. She outright rejected him and bruised his ego badly. Our son cried on my shoulder because he took it so very painfully, and called me to ask that I come over. I did, and from that point on he began to pull himself together in both his career and his messed-up love life."

Martin said, "I, too, thought his body language reflected an intense, passionate desire for her on the dance floor at the Christmas party, come to think of it."

Helen replied, "Not only that; I saw a longing and 'what-if' look in Dimple's eyes as well. It was almost funny, but when that tango dance ended, and they were alone on the dance floor, they delayed separating their two bodies for all to see. Marcus had a giant erection that was embarrassing when they finally separated, and he couldn't hide it. Dimple was perspiring as if the room temperature had been in the 80s. Heh heh. But, our poor son couldn't even get a kind word from Dimple before the graduation ceremony because she was so bound to you, FYI."

"Yes, Dear Ex-Wife, I am confident that any thought Dimple had of him during that 13 months was fleeting and meaningless. Her renting a room in Marcus's apartment and leasing his personal car still might be just that and nothing more. Did either of them say anything that indicated newly-found passion?"

Helen answered, "There was nothing said, and it's not our business, both of them are adults, right? Marcus did say he was going to show her the oil well controller in action, and I dare say thinking about sex on a hot day in a dirty and dusty oilfield must be nearly impossible."

!!

Mark was almost speechless as he felt his sexual desire rising while he focused on safely driving to his apartment at the highest speed he thought wouldn't tempt a policeman to give him a ticket. Dimple valiantly attempted to read the documentation on the electronic device she had just seen in operation but found it necessary to re-read technically dense parts of it because she, too, tended to think about their coming passion.

When the couple entered the front door of Mark's apartment, Dimple reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt. Before they had gotten to the MBR bathroom door, both were naked and trembled.

Dimple said, "You wait while I wash the oilfield off first." Mark's body showing his erect cock stood outside. She promptly exited covered with a towel draped over her body and said, "I will wait for you in my bed because you smell like hydrogen sulfide."

Mark entered the main bedroom in five minutes, completely dried, and saw Dimple on the bed naked with no bush. His cock stood 8 degrees above the horizontal while his breath came in labored gasps. His wildly beating heart accelerated further showing the pounding chest muscle on the outside of his body. As he looked at her trembling with excitement, the fact that his father, along with others who had enjoyed her body, held no meaning. In his extensive sexual experiences since high school, it dawned on Marcus that he had wasted his time until this moment. Further, for once he realized suddenly that 'sex' was, in fact, a brain function as he had read somewhere. He initially didn't relate very well to that explanation, but now he was convinced that it was true. A horrible thought struck Marcus - "Getting it on responding to a hormone drive is nothing more than masturbating oneself with another's body while doing so while being in love is the real pleasure." He saw that at a glance in this grinning woman's, pride, and self-confidence. His goal was to continue focusing on developing in himself as part of their future.

Two and a Half hours later both lay sexually spent. But, for the first time in either's experience, neither had the desire to turn loose of the other. Dimple asked herself, "Why don't I want Marcus to roll over and we both enjoy the moment while looking at the ceiling, lying beside each other? Amazingly, all three of my previous lovers and I did that when enjoying the moments after sex."

Marcus thought, "Dimple and I are a natural fit, body and soul, and I will reinforce this feeling every day of my life." He looked into her smiling opened eyes and said, "Say something, Lover."

She said, "O.K. How soon can you move back into this bedroom with me after I am finally able to turn you loose?"

"Pretty soon. Nature calls and I must get up anyway. Want to help me move my clothes to my side of the walk-in closet?"

--

Dimple's orientation into her new job at Royal Dutch Shell was over by noon Monday morning - Payroll now had her presence noted, and she has issued user IDs, badge, etc. She had access to the computer system files she needed. The surprise was that she was treated somewhat like a celebrity. The area operations manager, Erick McAlly, treated her to lunch in the executive lunch room since it was part of the orientation.

Erick was a mid-60s tall man whose face looked as if it had been pock-marked over the years by blowing sand. The first thing conversationally he said to Dimple was, "I will be chained to my desk for two more years and then I will spend the remainder of my years looking at the ocean. Heh heh. Miss Washington, you are our only new hire in Engineering this year, and your presence has already generated excitement."

Dimple asked, "I wonder why so? I certainly am not an exciting person."

Erick said, "Well, you are young, smart, and a looker and you have an athlete's body. For example, you have a four year 3.96 GPA in the pursuit of your BSPE degree in what some consider the best such school in Texas. Most of the men and the few young lady new hires who started here over the years barely managed to eek out a solid 'C' In college, and decidedly were not eye-candy - as you young people describe those ladies similar to you."

Dimple chuckled and said, "I grew up convinced that 'ugly duckling' was a better descriptor of me, but not anymore. But, I want to immerse myself in this technology because I have learned just enough to grasp that my textbook knowledge is only the tip of the iceberg."

Erick said, "Wow! If you have an inkling of what you must get your arms around to make a lease profitable, you will go far. The oil market is especially brutal now that falling oil prices are stressing the whole industry."

Dimple said, "Wow! I can hardly wait."

Erick said, "Your office will be in the Andrews Field Office and your immediate supervisor, George Flowers, is awaiting your arrival about 2:00 P.M., and that office is a half-hour away. You will find George to be technically brilliant and socially a real West Texan. Before we say goodbye, would you and your guest, if you have one, join my wife and me at the Petroleum Club on Thursday night? It's a weekly event when management members and their guests meet for our version of 'Happy Hour.'"

Dimple thought, "Marcus will be at New Mexico lease sites Thursday night and Friday making sales and troubleshooting calls, returning Friday evening. So, my accompanying them will not interfere with us at all."

She smiled broadly and replied, "Thank you, Mister McAlly, I would be happy to ride in your car so I can meet your wife, and accompany you two there. Would you write me the particulars at my new email address - just given me an hour ago."

He replied as he stood and like a gentleman rushed over and picked up her chair.

Her watch showed 1:50 as Dimple got out of her car at the Field office ten minutes early. Just as she stood, a tumbleweed blew into the side of her car in the brisk wind. She grimaced and said to herself, "This must be the West Texas welcome." The field office was a concrete block single story operation. There were parking places for about two dozen automobiles. As she approached the front door, she was pleasantly surprised to see that she already had her name lettered on an assigned parking place, four cars from the front door. She said to herself, "Things are looking up."

The receptionist stood up when the new hire entered the building and said, "You must be Ms. Dimple Washington, right?" When she saw Dimple's smile, she extended her hand and said, "My name is Mary Beth Ferguson. Now there are four ladies in this office so we will get to know each other well. We are very informal here, so make yourself at home.

"Right now, let me take you back to George Flower's office, as he is expecting you. The two walked into the chief engineer's office unannounced and saw the back of his chair and head, as he was turned away from the door with his feet propped up on a window sill. George was looking out the window while arguing on the phone with some vendor about a pricing error on an invoice for service. Dimple noticed that her supervisor dipped snuff and would pause his conversation to spit into an empty soda pop can. She thought, "God! How gross! Hey! Get over it, Dimple. When in Rome, etcetera etcetera."

He finished his phone call and stood up. When he turned around, he saw both ladies at the same time and grinned as the two ladies saw tobacco juice seeping down his chin. George resorted to slapstick humor because of his unexpressed anger for Mary Beth's barging into his office with a good looking woman at her side. But, then he further hid his anger at the receptionist while Looking straight at Dimple, trying to smile. But, his suppressed anger turned his smile into something between a smirk and a grimace trying not to burst out laughing.

Dimple also wanting to add some real humor, said to both, "I have an idea. Why don't Mary Beth and I leave the Site Engineer's office and come back in to try this all over again!"

George was immediately at ease and forgot his anger. He raucously laughed and said, "Good idea."

Mary Beth said to the chief as the two ladies were leaving, "George David, while we outside don't forget to wipe the tobacco juice off your chin," as the two ladies left the office nearly choking with laughter and then closed the door, only to immediately open it again. This time, the receptionist said, "George Flowers, meet Dimple Washington, our replacement for the retired Douglas Foreman."

Site Engineer Flowers was over six feet and wore cowboy boots and a Western shirt with his designer Jeans that were filthy. The Jeans should have had a big hole in the knees because they were the current fashion, but a tailor had sewn patches on to George's pair to cover up the phony holes. The chief extended his hand to shake Dimples and said, "It's a pleasure, Ms. Washington, and I hope you are ready to go to work because it has stacked up since my assistant retired four months ago. Right now our big backlog concerns injection wells, pump repairs, and rod string designs. We will get you started on that tomorrow. You look like a million dollars today because it's your first day, but we dress down, at this location. By the way, the area engineer says your transcript shows a near 4.0 GPA at the second best Petroleum Engineering school in the state, is that the truth?"

She replied, "Guilty as charged. But I was told that my alma mater was the best such school in Texas. Might we agree to disagree on that? Heh heh."

He looked at Mary Beth and said, "Thank you for delivering this badly need resource and I will show Ms. Washington her office and introduce her to the mountain of work that she must get done."

As the orientation was underway, Dimple noticed his wedding band that must go along with the portrait of a cute woman and two children that sat on his desk. Her pleasant surprise was that George's only personal question was, "How long is your commute to the site office?" After she told him and the conversation continued, the Site Engineer was astounded at her pointed questions and that her computer skills were already very advanced. In particular, her fundamental grasp of what must be done was a pleasant surprise. But, of course, he was unaware of the role that her Honey, Marcus Caldwell, played in her preliminary education so far. George finished the orientation and said, "Dimple, take the rest of the day off and let's hit the ground running in the morning. O.K.?"

She smiled and said, "Sure thing," as she extended her hand again, and said, "Commuting when there are no traffic jams is a real perk of this job, isn't it?"

!!

Dimple was upbeat driving from her newly introduced workplace to Marcus's apartment. Her thinking was, "Wow! How far have you have come from the days of working in the garden all Summer - planting, maintaining, harvesting, and preserving food for the winter - to being associated with smart, capable, and driven coworkers? And, to them I am beautiful. Amazing, in the DFW area I was just another woman who is fit, but here the men radiate desire to touch my body. Hell, I will be eye-candy, especially, amongst the field crews. Ole Girl, do you remember how those country boys shied away from you in favor of the girls that everybody thought was cute? Now, just look at yourself."