Sugaring: The Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked if you put a private investigator on me."

"Of course! I knew you were doing something you shouldn't be doing."

"I shouldn't be fucking someone?"

"You shouldn't be paying to fuck someone!"

Ian sighed, but if Andrea had harbored any desire for him to lash out, to lose his composure, he didn't cooperate. "You don't know anything about our relationship. Nothing."

"I heard enough!"

"Heard?" A smile crept onto Ian's face. "You heard us?"

"That's right! At the Hilton."

Ian laughed. "You listened to us in the room?"

Andrea nodded. She hadn't listened, but reading the transcript felt close enough.

"So you heard us fuck?"

"Y-yes." It began to dawn on Andrea that Ian wasn't ashamed.

"Could you hear us make out? Hear her suck my dick?"

"Ian, goddammit..."

"Hear us fuck? Our bodies slapping together?" He shook his head, grinning. "I smacked her ass hard. Did you hear that?"

"Ian, stop!"

"Okay, okay," he said, still grinning. "What did you expect, Andrea? You spring on me that you hired a PI, stalked me, and recorded a date? What were you hoping I'd say?"

She crossed her arms. "We need to reconsider the property settlement agreement."

Ian's smile faded just a touch. "That's a signed document, Andrea. Already recorded."

"It can be changed. We can do a new one."

"Why would I agree to that?"

"Because of... that. Your cheating."

"Huh? Not all fucking is cheating, Andrea."

The conversation wasn't going as Andrea had pictured. "Okay, call it whatever you want." She stopped for a moment, uncertain of which direction to take. "What if word got around that you had a sugar baby?"

For the first time, Ian's expression went cold. "What? How would word get around?" His eyes narrowed. "Are you threatening me? Like, you'll leak the recording or something?"

"No, no," Andrea said quickly. "I'm not. But just... don't you have any shame? A twenty-two-year-old?"

Ian kept his eyes locked on those of his estranged wife, assessing her. Five seconds went by, then ten, before at last he spoke. "What is going on here, Andrea? You seem obsessed with my relationship with Rose. Does it intrigue you? Shock you?"

"It doesn't... no! I'm not a prude. I guess I simply don't understand."

"No, of course you wouldn't."

"What does that mean?"

"Means you and I are a universe apart when it comes to sex. I can't believe I didn't figure it out when we were dating. For that matter, that you didn't figure it out. How many times did we have sex in the past three years? Five times? Seven? No, I'm not ashamed. I don't regret meeting a beautiful young woman who enjoys sex. If I regret anything, it's that I didn't do this sooner. Who knows? Maybe it would have saved our marriage. I could have got laid, relieving you of the seemingly unbearable burden of marital relations!"

Ian's outburst left Andrea speechless. In her mind she searched for an appropriate response, but before she could settle on one, Ian continued.

"Look," Ian said, putting up his hands as if surrendering. "I know the house means a lot to you. In the heat of the divorce, all of those sessions with the mediator, I guess we both saw it as a prize. But I bought it before we were married."

"We shopped for this house together! We picked it out knowing it was for both of us!"

"I know, I know, chill. I'll consider it, okay? Not right here with you in my face, but I'll reconsider. You'd have to buy out my equity, but I'll give it thought."

Stunned, Andrea bit back the sharp remark that she had prepared. "Yes, okay. I guess that's all that I can ask."

***

Ian's response came less than a week later. Although they shared the same address, both she and her estranged husband found enough excuses to be away in the evenings that they rarely encountered one another. Andrea was at home reading when her phone chirped with a text.

Ian: Hi

Andrea put her book down.

Andrea: Hi

Ian: Time for a call?

Andrea: Sure.

A moment later her phone rang. "Hi, Ian."

"Hey." He was somewhere with background noise. A television in the next room, perhaps. "I spoke with Rose about the house deal."

"What? Why her?"

"She's part of this conversation, Andrea. You made sure of that when you recorded us."

Andrea opened her mouth to object, but she had to admit that Ian was right, at least in part. "Ian, I told you I'm not going to leak the recording. I don't even have it, just the transcript."

"That's good to hear. Regardless, I spoke with Rose about the house deal. She's impartial and gives good advice."

I bet she gives good something else, Andrea thought. "Okay, so where do we stand? Are you still considering it?"

"Yes. In fact, we have a proposal for you."

"We? Ian, I get that you asked her, but unless you two got married last week, she doesn't have any legal standing here."

"This isn't entirely a legal matter. You'll see. Let me ask you a question, and I want you to think carefully before you respond."

"Sure."

"When you listened to the recording, or I guess read the transcript, were you picturing Rose and me together? I mean, I'm sure it wasn't fun to read, but weren't you also curious?"

Andrea wasn't likely to forget how wet reading the transcript had made her. In her mind she had pictured the two, the different positions they must have used, read between the lines about the endearments they had exchanged, the wet sounds of their coupling.

"Yes."

"Curious what brought us together? What we share?"

"Yes."

Ian didn't continue right away, perhaps surprised by Andrea's admission. "Would you like to see it in person?"

"What? No!"

"Because that's the deal. It was Rose's idea, believe it or not."

"No! Why would I agree to that?"

"Because that's the offer. When you told me about the recording last week you wanted to shame me, hoped to strong-arm me into giving you the house. Well, you're about to get what you want, all you have to do is watch. Plus, you've admitted that you're curious."

Watch them fuck? Watch her estranged husband and a Georgetown coed make out, undress, and screw? She shook her head. "Ian, no, you can't possibly..." Andrea began, but questions already raced uninvited through her mind. Was Rose a blonde or brunette? How much of Ian's thick cock could she take past her lips? Would she do things that Andrea had balked at?

"Can't possibly what?" Ian asked, breaking Andrea's reverie.

Andrea stared at her phone. She should tell Ian to go fuck himself. She should push the red hang-up icon and end the call, happy that she hadn't taken him up on the demented offer.

She didn't do either one.

***

Ian opened the door, welcoming Andrea into the suite. He was dressed for work, still in his jacket and tie over a crisp dress shirt. Andrea didn't spot Rose.

"She'll arrive soon," Ian explained, noting her nervous glance.

"Is this the same room?"

"Rose and I have had plenty of dates at this hotel. There isn't just one room. But I booked a larger suite for today, so no. New territory."

"Okay, that's good."

"Rose suggested you sit here," Ian said, indicating a heavy, leather chair. He had obviously dragged it from the suite's sitting area closer to the bed. She'd have a front-row seat.

When Andrea had seated herself, Ian continued. "Rose is waiting in the lobby. Shall I give her the signal to come up?"

Postponing the moment wouldn't help calm Andrea's nerves. "Sure," she said softly.

While they waited, Ian opened a bottle of wine and kicked off his shoes. He appeared completely at ease, apparently unworried about his estranged wife meeting his sugar baby. When there was a soft knock on the door Andrea jumped, but Ian calmly opened it.

"Baby!" Ian said, stooping to embrace Rose before she made it all the way into the suite. "I missed you."

"Mmm." The arms which curled around Ian's back were slender and bare. "I missed you, too."

When the two untangled themselves, Rose turned. "You're Andrea."

Andrea hadn't expected the young woman to be quite so pretty. Or exotic, with what looked to be a mix of Indian and Caucasian coloring and features. Rose was petite, standing no more than five foot two, her slender figure showcased in tight jeans and a black spaghetti strap top.

"Yes, and you're Rose." Andrea decided to remain seated.

Rose shrugged off her backpack and placed it onto the desk. "Ian said you kept your figure."

Andrea found herself blushing. "Oh, that's nice of you to say." Had Ian really said that about her? "And you're quite pretty."

"Thank you!" Rose produced a genuine smile. "I always try to look good for my man." She tossed her head, sending her jet tresses into a shimmering arc.

"Somehow I don't think you need to try very hard," Ian said. "Wine?"

"Please."

Rose kicked off her shoes, hopped onto the bed, and waited as Ian poured two glasses. He joined her, both of them propped against the headboard. They clinked glasses.

"Cheers!"

"So," Ian said, drawing Rose close. "Last time I saw you there was that group project."

"Oh, yeah. That actually ended up okay. That dude I told you about who I thought wasn't doing shit turned out to be alright. And my part was, of course, perfect."

"Of course!" They clinked glasses again.

And then they kissed. Rose had a small mouth, but full, soft lips. Andrea snapped her eyes shut, but the image lingered on, her husband in an intimate embrace with another woman. What am I doing here? she asked herself. She had been curious, had hoped that seeing the two together might provide a type of closure. Would observing the couple at their most intimate be too steep a price?

Rose asked, "And you had that big presentation, right?"

"Yep. I think I only put a few of them to sleep."

Rose and Ian continued chatting as if Andrea wasn't in the room. Rose knew about his work challenges and asked surprisingly insightful questions. For his part, Ian seemed versed not just in Rose's classes, but also her circle of friends. At one point Rose showed him some photos on her phone.

"That's Lupe, right?" Ian asked. "She looks wasted in that pic!"

"Omigod she was! Chica needs to have something to eat before she does shots."

Ian laughed, his arm holding Rose snugly against him, her head on his chest. Both held their wine glasses, sipping occasionally while with her free hand Rose fussed with Ian's tie. He kissed the top of her head. They laughed and caught up, but after a while, the conversation slowed. As if on some invisible cue, Rose handed her wine glass to Ian.

"I should show you what I brought," she said mischievously.

"I look forward to the surprise."

"Actually," Rose said, sliding off of the bed, "you've seen it before." She blew him a kiss, winked at Andrea, and darted into the bath with her pack.

It wasn't too late to leave. The kissing had troubled Andrea at first, but the unease faded quickly. What she was sure to see over the next half hour or more would be more difficult. Would it fade as easily? Could Andrea detach herself enough to be no more than a voyeur? She'd try. Ian was right; she was curious.

Ian swiped at his phone until it began to pump out bass-heavy lounge music. Three minutes later the bathroom door opened a crack and Rose shouted, "Close your eyes!"

"Closed!" Ian said back, his eyes snapping dutifully shut.

Unsure what she should do, Andrea closed hers as well.

"Ta-da!"

Ian must have opened his eyes first, because Andrea heard him mutter, "Holy shit!" She opened her own eyes, and couldn't disagree with his sentiment.

Rose stood smiling sweetly in the bathroom door. She had changed out of the spaghetti strap top into an even skimpier pink crop top. The top left exposed a generous swath of her taut belly, while her nipples poked visibly against the thin fabric. Below she wore a pair of plain, pink cotton panties and a pair of achingly sexy thigh-high stockings. The young woman wasn't particularly long-legged, but her slender build made them look as if her legs went on for miles.

"You look incredible," Ian groaned, his eyes sweeping over Rose's sleek body.

Rose wiggled her hips, her smile a devastatingly confident gleam. She turned to Andrea. "I brought this to our first date," she explained, before turning back to Ian. "I thought maybe he had a schoolgirl thing."

"I have ever since."

Rose giggled, then seemed to remember something. She dug into her pack, pulled out a box, and handed it to Andrea. "I brought you a gift."

Andrea let the plain box lay in her hand. "A gift?"

"Open it!"

Seeing no alternative but to play along, Andrea pried the box open. Inside lay a beautiful, pink, silicone vibrator.

"I have one just like it!" Rose said, still smiling broadly. "I thought, if you're going to watch, it might be nice to have a friend." She took the vibrator, cleaned it with a disinfectant wipe, and placed it back into the box.

Mouth agape, Andrea looked toward Ian who only shrugged as if to say 'Let Rose be Rose.'

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"And you," Rose said, addressing Ian, "I have a gift for you, too." Before Ian could react, she jumped on to the bed and straddled him. "Hi."

"Hi."

"I'm the gift," she giggled.

"I like this gift," Ian said, drawing her to him. He pushed back Rose's hair to kiss her neck.

"Mmm. Your gift wants a sip of wine."

"How clumsy of me." Ian grabbed a glass and offered it to Rose, who took a sip. They moved close.

This time Andrea didn't close her eyes when the two made out. Rose let Ian pull her close once more as first their lips then their tongues met. After a moment Ian eased his mouth down, tasting first Rose's cheek, then her neck. As he neared her ear Rose arched back and closed her eyes, her face angelic in the soft light.

"Fuuuck, oh Ian," she sighed.

When did I last make out with Ian like that? Andrea tried to recall.

Ian continued, kissing back down while beginning to pull up the hem of Rose's top. Once he exposed her nipples he leaned her back to suck them. "Love your little body," he said gently.

"Oooh, do that," Rose gasped, then a moment later added, "Harder."

Andrea watched with horrified fascination as the scene unfolded, her mind torn with conflicting impulses. It felt cruel making her watch, a reminder of how mechanical her lovemaking with Ian had become. At the same time it was undeniably arousing, observing a man she thought she had known make love to a freshly beautiful, uninhibited woman. Hoping that neither of them would notice, Andrea slipped a hand into her panties. She was dripping.

Rose squirmed in Ian's grasp as he, sometimes roughly, licked and sucked her nipples. "Yeah, do that to me," she gasped, curling her fingers into his sandy brown hair. She was gyrating against him, no doubt grinding against his erection.

Finally, Rose tore herself from Ian's grasp. She was panting and wild eyed.

"Take it out," she commanded. "Stand." Her breasts glistened with saliva.

Ian stood and, with some difficulty, extracted his cock. He was incredibly hard, his organ swinging menacingly, but Rose snagged it, pressing the hot flesh against her face. She addressed Andrea.

"I remember," she said, flicking her pink tongue against the veined shaft, "the first time I saw this beautiful thing." She licked, long and slow, from the base to the tip. "I thought to myself, someone knowingly gave this up." She chuckled, then positioned herself behind the fat shaft like someone trying to hide behind a tree. One eye peered at Andrea.

"Shiiit," Andrea whispered. Seeing him like this, shaved clean and pressed against Rose's small, pretty face, he looked huge.

"Anyway," Rose continued, "it's cool. People shouldn't stay in the wrong relationship. Life is short." Again she tongued Ian's bursting cock.

"Goddam," Ian groaned. He was standing, still fully dressed apart from his cock protruding angrily from his fly.

"Okay." Rose leaned back, admiring her handiwork. "You can get naked." She tugged off the useless crop top, threw it aside, then helped Ian out of his work clothes.

Andrea couldn't help but compare herself to Rose. In her early twenties Andrea had been taller, had larger breasts, and been quite confident with her looks. But she had never possessed Rose's playfulness or snappy wit, especially when it came to sex.

"Here." Having hung Ian's jacket and shirt, Rose took his trousers, carefully folded them, and hung them in the closet. She rejoined him on the bed.

The chair had been placed such that Andrea's view was of the couple's side, nearer the head of the bed than the foot. When Rose wiggled down to return her attention to Ian's cock, Andrea had a view of the girl's pretty, dark eyes.

"He likes having his balls licked," Rose said. With her gaze on Ian, she licked one ball from bottom to top, licked the other one, then swirled her tongue around both. When Ian groaned, Rose added, "He really likes it."

"Yeah, fuck," Ian groaned again.

"I don't know why some women won't do this." Rose cradled Ian's cock in her small hand, gently stroking it as her tongue slid wetly against his sack. "You have so much power over a man when you make him feel good."

Was that comment directed specifically at me? Andrea wondered. Had Ian told her that Andrea didn't like to give blowjobs, had rarely licked his balls?

Ian was diamond hard, the skin pulled so tight over his balls that every little curve, every contour stood out in relief. Andrea watched, transfixed, as Rose's small tongue and lips circled, licked, tongued, and sucked. Ian writhed against the bed in ecstasy, his abs tightening, hands clawing at the sheets.

"It's lucky, really," Rose continued, "because I can't fit too much of his cock into my mouth." To prove her point she slid her lips over the head and at most another inch of the shaft. "It's too thick," she giggled, pulling back.

"Do that again," Ian said, his voice rough. The man's chest was rising and falling rhythmically, his lush chest hair silhouetted in the wan light.

"Yes, sir." Rose sucked him as well as her small mouth would allow, while also gently tugging on his balls. Her hair flopped forward, pooling against Ian's belly and thighs.

"Yes," Ian said softly. He reached down to tug enough of Rose's hair out of the way so he could watch her. "Yeah, keep doing that. You're so beautiful. Your eyes."

Andrea glanced at the vibrator. Goddammit, she thought, why not? Not bothering to conceal her intent, she hiked her skirt up, tugged her panties free, and nudged the bulbous tip of the vibrator against her slit. She was drenched.

It was a rabbit-style vibrator with a separate, smaller tip for her clit. Andrea carefully worked in the main part, which could be pressed against her G-spot, then turned the device on its lowest power setting. A delicious sensation announced itself.

Meanwhile, Rose was done blowing Ian. "You need to fuck me before you cum," she chided. The exotic beauty gave a few more generous licks around Ian's sack, but then sat up, her cheeks and chin glistening.

"Yeah," he panted. "You want a ride?"

"I do." Rose moved to the side and tugged off her panties while Ian settled farther down the bed. Once he was comfortable, Rose climbed on top, reaching down to tuck his shaft against her slit. "Mmm," she said, then, "Oh."

They aren't using a condom this time, Andrea noticed. Was that to taunt her, or had the couple reached a new milestone in their relationship?

Rose lowered herself onto Ian's cock slowly, releasing her breath in a soft hiss. His girth must be uncomfortable for her, much as it had been for Andrea during their first few months together. And as Andrea had, Rose moved cautiously, taking cock, retreating, then taking a touch more. There were flashes of discomfort on her face, but also bliss.