Sugaring: The Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, take it slow," Ian said soothingly. He stroked her thigh. "Only take what feels good."

"Mmmh," she grunted, "this feels good. If I go slow."

Distantly Andrea remembered that on the transcript there had been sections where the only entry had been [bed creaks] or [audible breathing]. She supposed that if she were transcribing the scene being played out before her this would be one of those sections. Wearing only the thigh-high stockings, Rose ground subtly against Ian, her hands resting on his chest. Neither spoke, the only sounds being their breath, sighs, and the squeaking of the bed.

But soon Rose moved freely, and her expression shifted from tightness to enjoyment. She tossed her hair back, made eye contact with Andrea, and smiled when she noticed the vibrator. "Oooh yes," she said sweetly, "let's both enjoy this."

Daring herself not to back down, Andrea held eye contact with Rose and flicked the vibrator to the next power setting. At once a jolt of pleasure shot through her saturated pussy. "Oooh!" she gasped.

"Y, yes!" Rose said, giving Andrea a wink. "Move that thing inside you. Find the spot."

Ian groaned, trembling beneath Rose. The contrast between his body and his lover's was vivid, but of the two Andrea found Rose to be the more compelling. Perhaps because Rose's sleek, soft body was on full display as she rose and fell against Ian. Perhaps it was the play of pleasure and fulfillment in the young woman's expression. Ignoring Ian's more familiar body, Andrea kept her eyes locked on Rose, pleasuring herself with the vibrator while Rose enjoyed the fat cock stuffed inside of her.

"Don't cum yet," Rose sighed, addressing Ian. Her eyes were sliding shut, becoming mere slits. "Oooh."

"Slow down," Ian pleaded. "Your bare pussy!"

Rose giggled. "He can't cum yet," she said, eyes still on Andrea, "but you can."

"Oh fuck."

"Don't you want to?" Rose's pace was accelerating. "Isn't it hot, watching us, watching me?" She slapped her body against Ian's, testing the man's staying power. "Isn't it forbidden? Dirty? Don't you want to cum watching me fuck your husband?"

"Ohhh fuuuck!" Andrea moved the vibrator, tormenting her G-spot and clit equally.

"Your husband's fat cock feels so good!" Rose's eyes were closed as she mercilessly ground against Ian. "I'm going to cum on it. My tight pussy on his fat cock." Rose let out a gasp. "Don't you want to cum when I do?"

"Yes, fuck, fuck!" Andrea cried out, her pussy quivering and warm.

"Nowwww!" Rose moaned. Her body trembled with ecstasy and fatigue, her mouth opened as her face turned to the heavens. "Fuuuuck!"

They came together, Rose impaled on Ian, and Andrea on the vibrator. Both women let out gasps of release as their bodies shook. Andrea's pussy clamped down on the vibrator while just a few feet away Rose shuddered and twisted, extracting every spark of hot ecstasy Ian's cock could offer.

The room rang with their cries.

*

Later the women regarded each other through heavily-lidded eyes. Rose lay on her side facing away from Ian who panted behind her, while Andrea gazed back, the vibrator in her limp fingers. They shared a smile.

"We're like sisters now," Rose said.

"Ha. Okay..."

"So share a sister secret with me."

Andrea was too content to be wary. "Okay."

"Did Ian ever cum in your mouth?"

Andrea laughed nervously. For sure he never had, but even as relaxed and satiated as she was, the admission wasn't entirely comfortable. On the other hand, Ian might already have confided the detail. "No," she said at last.

"Why not?"

The question wasn't an easy one. Why hadn't she? How had sex turned so quickly from a bonding and pleasurable encounter between husband and wife into a way for her to control him?

"I don't know," Andrea said, skirting the question. "I guess it didn't appeal to me, and he always seemed to understand," she said, although that part rang false.

"Mmm. Well, anyway, that's something you and I share."

It took a moment for Andrea to understand. "You haven't either?"

It was Rose's turn to laugh. "We've only been seeing each other for six months, Andrea."

"Oh, sure."

Rose asked, "Do you ever wish you had?"

It was another difficult question. Andrea had plenty of regrets surrounding her marriage with Ian, and in truth more than a few of them touched on their sexual relationship. "Do you think it would have made a difference?"

"No. But you'll find someone else, right, maybe you already have?"

"Yes."

"Then don't you think you're likely to find yourself in a similar situation?"

Andrea thought to answer, but Rose spoke first. "Hey," she said, nudging Ian, "you awake?"

"Yeah," Ian replied quietly, "just chilling here, listening to my ex-wife and my sugar baby talking about blowjobs."

"Not your ex quite yet," Andrea muttered.

Ignoring her, Rose pressed on. "You cum earlier?"

"You'd know if I had."

"True. Well in that case stand up."

"Do I have to?" Ian replied lazily.

"Stand up and I'll blow you, or lie down and wank. Up to you."

Ian mumbled a soft objection but didn't hesitate to stand, his cock bobbing heavily.

"I kind of used your cock earlier," Rose said, before flicking her tongue against his sack.

"You did."

"I wanted to cum."

"Which you did. I'm sure of it."

Rose giggled. "I did. And so did Andrea."

"So it's my turn, right?"

"It is." Rose's tongue danced around Ian's balls before she drew one into her mouth. With her pretty eyes locked on Ian's, she tongued and sucked the ball before letting it pop free.

"Yeah, fuck."

"Oh, you're ready." Rose continued pleasuring Ian's sack but gradually transitioned to slipping her lips over his cock with greater frequency.

Andrea looked on with mixed emotions. Rose had turned out to be a welcoming, non-judgmental participant in the unfolding scene. She wasn't angry, triumphant, or vindictive. The orgasm she had shared, her joy over it, had been authentic. Still, seeing the young woman's mouth devouring Ian's cock gave her a pang of impending loss. Rose was about to give Ian something that Andrea never had.

So she watched as Rose brought Ian ever closer to release. The man went from enjoying the attention, to responding audibly to it, to groaning with uncontainable ecstasy. His cock went from full, to heavy, to hard, and to trembling with near release.

Rose took a break to direct her gaze toward Andrea. "He'll cum in my mouth soon."

Andrea nodded mutely.

"We've been at it a while," the young woman said, taking a break to lick up the side. "I think he'll cum a lot."

"Oh."

"Why don't you use the vibrator again?"

Why not? Andrea flicked the vibrator back on and nudged it into her still dripping pussy, startling herself with how quickly it brought her once more to the edge.

Ian let out a ragged groan. His thighs were trembling, and he ran his fingers encouragingly through Rose's hair. "That's so good!" he gasped.

"Yes," Rose said sweetly, peering up to make eye contact. "Do it. Do it when it's in my mouth." She was bringing him along slowly, alternating between attention to his balls and shaft.

Andrea moaned, "Ohhh, fuck." The vibrator brought her swiftly to the brink of release, but from some previously dormant desire to climax with her husband, she held off.

"It isn't too late, you know." Rose was still rhythmically circling Ian's balls with her tongue, while gently stroking his shaft. She turned to face Andrea. "Not too late to taste it."

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Andrea wasn't even sure what Rose intended, but each possibility was as erotically charged as the others.

"You'll decide soon," Rose continued. With Ian perched on the edge of release Rose licked up his shaft and popped her lips over the head. This time she kept them there, bobbing on his cock, taking as much as she could without gagging.

"Oh," Ian gasped. "Oh fuck yeah, don't stop." His eyes were clamped shut, his mouth gaping, his body taut and straining. His hard form was familiar, but at the same time alien, paralyzed with ecstasy.

Andrea groaned, as close to release as was Ian. She no longer twisted the vibrator inside of herself, but had found the perfect spot and held it there.

"Ahhh! Aaaaah! Fuuuu!" Ian came with a roar, digging his fingers into Rose's hair, holding her mouth in place. From her vantage point only a few feet away Andrea saw her husband's cock swell, the fat channel on its underside throbbing as cum coursed through it.

Rose's brow tightened as her mouth filled with seed. Andrea thought she heard a gagging sound but the sugar baby held on, neither retching nor swallowing, letting Ian fuck her mouth selfishly. Again and again his cock jerked and pulsed as its owner gasped out a tortured moan of release. And Rose obediently accepted every shot of cum, every drop that Ian fed her until at last he collapsed on the bed, panting and spent.

It wasn't until Rose turned to face her that Andrea at last guessed her intent, understood the decision that the younger woman had mentioned. She flushed even considering the obscene notion. She couldn't do it. It was undignified, pornographic, not the sort of thing successful, mature women did. But when Rose leaned forward Andrea felt her lips parting.

The beauty spat, sending a heavy glob of cum into Andrea's waiting mouth. It slapped wetly against her tongue, a pungent, viscous blend of Ian's seed and Rose's saliva. Impulsively, she toyed with it, letting it slide back toward her throat before squeezing it forward. She had for years avoided letting Ian cum in her mouth, certain that it would be both demeaning and unpleasant. Now, with her marriage ending, she finally tasted him, only to find it wasn't a big deal.

Nor was it quite over. Before Andrea could swallow what was already coating her tongue, Rose tilted her head back. She leaned in, hovering over Andrea's still-open mouth. The two women gazed into each other's eyes, sharing not just the taste of his cum, but a connection. Rose opened her mouth, letting a final dollop of cum slide from her tongue. It dripped slowly, held back by strings of saliva, but eventually reached Andrea's waiting mouth.

The moment the last glob of cum reached her tongue, Andrea climaxed. The wickedly erotic act, combined with the merciless power of the vibrator, pulled her into the abyss. She gulped the cum and then cried out with release as her hips twisted against the chair. For a moment which seemed to stretch out forever, she surrendered herself to ecstasy.

***

Ian and Rose lay together on the bed, spooning. Still warm from their exertions, the couple had left the blanket pulled half down, and one of Rose's sleek legs, clad in the thigh-high stocking, protruded from the tangle. Ian seemingly had drifted off to sleep, one arm around her shoulder, and one cupping a breast. His face was buried in her hair.

But Rose was still awake. She eyed Andrea sleepily as the older woman tidied her clothes, freshened up, and prepared to leave. "Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Yes," Andrea said, no need for hesitation. "And thank you."

"For the vibrator?"

"No," Andrea said, chuckling. "Well, that, but also for being cool about this."

"You finally got to taste Ian's cum."

"We shared it," Andrea said quietly, as much to herself as Rose.

"About the vibrator," Rose began.

Andrea already had her hand on the doorknob. "What about it?"

"I hope you enjoy it, but I also think you should find a new man soon. And taste his cum, too."

"Yes," Andrea mused, "I believe I will."

-----------

Author's closing notes:

I had long wanted to write a story using nothing but dialog, which turns out to be quite difficult. Then I came up with the idea of portraying the dialog in transcription form, which could include other audio such as beds creaking and doors opening. I wrote such a scene, which became the private investigator transcript that Andrea reads. It didn't stand alone, but once absorbed into a larger story I'm pleased with the way it worked. I hope you enjoyed it

Thanks again for reading.