Suggestible: Leftovers

Story Info
A tech finds an unexpected video.
2.7k words
4.39
8.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

"How's it going?" Mrs. Andrews asked as she poked her head through the doorway. "Brought you some iced tea."

"Thanks! Almost there." Rory made sure that the older woman only saw the back of the laptop as he worked away. The 20-year-old tech had broken through Mrs. Andrews' dead husband's password a while ago but was poking around for anything of interest. He figured that his voluptuous client was about 40, with wavy auburn hair, and she exuded a MILF-y aura that Rory appreciated, so he figured he'd see if he could find any racy pics or videos. After she left the room and he sipped at the delicious drink, he noticed a hidden folder. "Gotcha!" he commented to himself and adjusted the permissions to open it up. There were a couple of video files which he quickly copied over to his USB stick. It took a few minutes and filled up the little drive before he pocketed it, re-hid the folder, and called out to Mrs. Andrews.

He had her sit down at the desk so that he could walk her through checking email, browsing the web, etc. As he stood over her while her attention was focused on the screen, he got a bird's-eye view down her blouse at what he figured were D-cup breasts, her decolletage sprinkled with sun-kissed freckles. Glorious. "So this is pretty much as your husband left it, other than me removing the password and setting it up for your email address. If you find it slow, I can reset it back to factory...that should make it faster, but we'll have to re-set up your email."

She got up and startled at how close he was standing. "Oh!" They both took a step back. "Thank you...I think I'll have a look through it for anything I'd like to keep first and then let you know."

---

Safe at home, Rory transferred the videos to his home computer. The one with the latest date gave an error...stupid cheap USB stick! he raged. He tried recovering the file but it was no use. He yanked the drive out and started the other video. It was shot from what looked like a camera on a tripod, looking over the shoulder of a large man, Mr. Andrews, Rory presumed, and Mrs. Andrews was laying in her bed, though under the covers, unclothed and looking eager. Had Rory found some amateur porn?

"Are you ready, Gabby?" the man asked.

"Yes...I sleep better when you hypnotize me...thank you, Wally...my job's so stressful."

The man nodded. "I can't even imagine teaching university students all day...just dealing with our daughter's trouble enough."

Ah, Rory nodded, Mrs. Andrews was an actual MILF. He wondered how old her daughter was.

"Okay, let's begin," the man continued. "Pickle peach."

As Rory watched, his brow furrowed, Mrs. Andrews' smile softened. She seemed unfocused.

"Now, honey," the man continued, "I know we've been working on helping you relax so you can sleep better, but I have needs as well, and you haven't been meeting them. From now on, when you hear your activation phrase, you will see the man you married, even though I look different now, and you will be that sexy, wanton woman I took as my newlywed wife. Pickle peach."

Mrs. Andrews blinked and looked up at her husband. "Oh, Wally...come to bed, baby...let's make love." She threw off the covers, revealing her large, teardrop-shaped boobs with massive pink areolas, and Rory gasped...they were incredible! Her husband leapt onto the bed and buried his face in them. Rory felt jealous of the rotund man and unconsciously angled his head to get a better look past him, but of course the camera was static, so there was no better vantage to be had. Soon, the older man had removed his clothes, but since he was closer to the camera, all Rory could see was the guy's blubbery, hairy ass. He moved the video forward a bit...nope, still old guy butt, this time thrusting between his wife's shapely legs...moving forward, Rory started it back up as Mrs. Andrews climbed astride her husband, showing off her amazing rounded behind before she started riding him, her fantastic boobs bouncing as she fucked him.

Rory pulled out his hard cock and started stroking, keeping his eyes only on the MILF, pretending that it was him that she was riding, not that old blob, though Mr. Andrews looked like he was maybe only in his late forties. When she reared up and gasped in orgasm, Rory grabbed some tissues and spurted his load into them.

Her husband didn't last much longer. Rory almost turned the video off when she dismounted, but then the older man spoke up, "Gabby, after you hear the deactivation phrase, if you have my cum in or on you, just take care of it however you used to when we were having regular sex and don't be concerned about it. Peach pickle."

With that, Mrs. Andrews gave him a peck on the cheek and rolled over to sleep. Her husband, realizing that the camera was still on, knee-waddled to the edge of the bed, inadvertently giving Rory a full-on, dry heave-inducing shot of his dangling genitalia, before switching the device off. The video stopped.

Rory just sat there. "Holy shit."

---

"Hi, Mrs. Andrews!" Rory greeted the voluptuous older woman as she opened the door in a blouse and capris showing off her large bust and shapely legs.

"Hello, Cory! Come on in..."

"It's Rory."

"Sorry, Rory! Oh, that almost rhymed." She made way for him to enter the house. "You know where the office is...do you want some iced tea?"

"Yes please."

The first thing Rory did was copy the video that had failed to a new, more expensive USB stick that he had just purchased. He had just palmed the drive when Mrs. Andrews came into the home office with his drink. It had been a hot day so he immediately took a gulp. "Mmm! You make the best iced tea, Mrs. Andrews."

"Thank you...the secret is putting a little lemonade mix in."

"I'll have to remember that. Okay, I've started the restore process, so we have some time." He put down his glass and thought quickly as he gazed at it. "Say, I've heard of a new flavor of iced tea...it's kind of weird..."

She looked at him with a smile. "Yes?"

"Pickle peach."

Rory had re-watched the video several times and noticed that with the way that Mr. Andrews had phrased his commands, he had inadvertently opened up his wife's hypnotic control to anyone who knew the activation phrase: "You will see the man you married, even though I look different now," he had told her. With his slim form, Rory couldn't have looked any more different than the overweight older man. If the trigger phrase didn't work for him, the worst that would happen would be her reacting to a disgusting new flavor of iced tea.

She blinked as she looked at him intently, confusion on her face.

"Is everything okay?" he asked as he stood up from the desk.

Her smile broke through the fog. "Oh, Wally! There you are."

Rory felt relief washing over him. It worked!

Mrs. Andrews strode forward to take his face in her hands and give him a tonguey kiss. "I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks, my darling."

He had heard that her morbidly obese husband had died of a heart attack a few weeks ago, so that lined up. He hugged her, inhaling her floral perfume before moving his hands along her back and down to her rounded butt.

She broke the kiss. "Mm, someone's frisky...why don't we go to bed?" She took his hand, pulled him down the hallway to her bedroom, which Rory recognized from the video, and then began unfastening her blouse. "Well?" She looked him up and down.

He quickly pulled off his t-shirt and kept his eye on Mrs. Andrews as she removed her top. As he pulled down his jeans, she unfastened her large bra and he gasped at the sight of her dangling D-cups with those large areolas that he'd only seen on a dark, grainy video. Once he was naked and she had finished pulling off her capris and panties, he moved forward to take those gorgeous boobs in hand. He marveled at the weight of her mammaries, the largest he'd ever gotten his hands on. The one girlfriend he'd had a year ago had smaller breasts...no comparison! He pulled one of her large nipples into his mouth.

"O-hh, Wally!" Mrs. Andrews moaned and reached down to take his cock into her hands. He hummed into her nipple as he sucked.

Gabby Andrews' head felt fuzzy. Her handsome husband was suckling on her breasts, which somehow seemed larger than usual. As she jacked his cock she wondered why it didn't feel as thick as she remembered, though it did seem longer. It didn't matter, though...her newlywed husband was here and they were going to make love. "Do you want to take me from behind today?"

He pulled off of her nipple. "No, I want to keep on sucking these magnificent tits, uh, Gabby honey." Then he was back at her nipples.

"Missionary it is, then," she said, and moved slowly backward toward the bed. As her knees bumped it, she fell back, breaking the seal of his lips with a loud 'puck' sound.

In a flash, he was back on top of her, his pelvis between her legs. He took her other nipple into his mouth as she reached down to direct his cock toward her goal. She arched her hips up and the head of his cock slipped inside her wet channel.

He popped off of her nipple and looked down between her legs, moaning as she pulled on his body, teasing another inch of his dick inside her. He pressed into her harder, pulled back a bit, and then pushed all of his six inches into her.

"Yesss..." she moaned, "make love to me, Wally."

Rory plastered his mouth to hers as he began thrusting. It felt so good! The voluptuous MILF's insides were warm, almost hot as he dipped his cock inside her again and again.

Gabby pulled back. "Ohh, cumming..." she moaned and he felt her insides squeeze his member.

Rory realized that he wasn't going to last long, and also why: he'd never had sex without a condom before. "Uhh, please, tell me you're on the pill," he gasped as he felt the telltale tingle rising up.

"I'm on the pill," she replied, her voice strangely emotionless, though Rory was too distracted to notice.

"Yesss..." Rory hissed as he thrust into her. His scrotum rose up to his body, his cock thrilling as internal structures adjusted themselves, lining up in an age-old configuration designed for one goal: procreation. Then his load rushed up his shaft and blasted out the tip, gushing potential life deep inside the mesmerized woman.

"Ohh..." Gabby moaned and came again. Her cervix spasmed in pleasure and Rory's sperm-filled semen splashed against it again and again, suffusing her most personal, private place with his illicit seed. "Ugh! Uhh!" she moaned, the throbbing of the young man's cock extending her own orgasm.

Finally, Rory collapsed upon her. After a good minute of recovery, he rolled to the side, huffing.

Gabby played with the warm spend as it spilled from her slit, wondering if that one did it. Still under his thrall from the activation command, she had repeated what he asked her to say, but as newlyweds, they were of course trying for a child and she was definitely not on the pill. Even outside of her trance, the widow had stopped taking her birth control pills after her husband had passed weeks prior, since they caused her some weight gain and she hadn't planned to date anyone for the foreseeable future. Her unprotected reproductive system had just been inundated with a large load of potent, youthful sperm. She rolled over to nestle her head into his shoulder. "I love you."

"Uh...I love you," he responded. With post-nut clarity, he realized that Mr. Andrews' original commands for his wife to just take care of the large load of sperm he'd shot inside her wouldn't be sufficient because once her trance was over, she'd remember that her husband was dead so he couldn't have been responsible. "Gabby, when I give you the deactivation phrase, you should close your eyes, count to 100 slowly, and then go have a shower and clean up your, uh, pussy as best you can...anything that drips out later will be your own, uh, emissions, from being horny because you miss me."

"Mmm...okay, Wally."

"Let me up...just stay there for now." He quickly re-dressed and, just before he closed the bedroom door behind him, he said, "Peach pickle," and headed back to her husband's home office. When he heard the sound of water rushing through the pipes from her shower, he finally let go of the tension in his shoulders that he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

As he watched the operating system begin startup mode, he contemplated 'pickle peach' and 'peach pickle'...ridiculous phrases that would never be uttered in regular conversation, but they also sounded like they were created by a 12-year-old boy, 'pickle' and 'peach' obviously being penis and vagina, respectively. He got up and perused the dead husband's psychology diplomas along the wall...clearly the man had been intelligent, but almost certainly the increase in regular sex with a woman who thought that she was still a newlywed half her age had overwhelmed the older man's heart, which was already working overtime trying to keep his blubberous body moving. Rory was in good shape and really was twenty years old...he'd be able to keep up with his energetic plaything just fine.

"Hi, Rory."

He turned to find Gabby in a fluffy robe and pajama pants, her hair tied up with a towel. Even without makeup, she looked beautiful.

"Are you done?" she asked, and then frowned. "Oh."

He headed back to the desk. "You okay, Ga-- Mrs. Andrews?" He'd have to watch the familiarity when she wasn't tranced!

She adjusted her stance and looked uncomfortable. "Just...missing my husband."

Rory realized that meant that she had felt some of his sperm trickle out. His cock gave a twitch at the thought. "Pickle peach."

She smiled at him. "Ah, my handsome husband. What would you like for dinner?"

"Actually, I want to be inside you again, my love." He moved toward her.

She adjusted her head towel. "Again? Oh, you are insatiable, aren't you? Oh my..." She was caressing his bulge through his jeans. "Here?" Soon, she was naked and astride him on the office's small couch, her boobs bouncing and her damp auburn locks flying about as she rode him.

"So beautiful..." Rory moaned, watching her face as she fucked him.

Gabby blushed. "I feel like a whale...don't know when I gained all this weight..."

He reached up to pull her face down. "Don't talk like that...you're so sexy." He kissed her passionately as they continued making love.

Gabby could feel another orgasm coming on. She pulled back, arching her spine. "You feel bigger somehow, longer? Oh, I'm cuuumminnng..."

Knowing that his cock was touching a part of the MILF's pussy that her husband never had set off Rory's own orgasm. "Uhh! Unhh!" He pulled the entranced woman's rounded hips down, grinding their genitals together as he shot another dose of dangerous sperm inside her unprotected depths.

"O-hh, Wally! Uhh! OHH!"

After using the deactivation phrase again, he waited in the home office while she had another shower that would hide the evidence of his wrongdoings. After a bit, she came back in her robe again, looking confused.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Deja vu," she replied. "Are you done?"

"Yeah, have a seat and we'll set up your email again. Sorry it's taken so long, but I had to try something twice."

She sat. "As long as you did it right the second time."

He could see down her robe from his vantage point next to her, making his cock twitch, but he realized that if he went for a third round that he wouldn't be able to explain her time loss. He walked her through setting up her email and then went home.

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers