Suggestible: Leftovers Ch. 03

Story Info
Rory has to change his strategy for the holiday.
3.7k words
4.6
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
747 Followers

Rory carefully snuck up to the front door of the Andrews house. He had been fucking the voluptuous widow Mrs. Gabby Andrews every day for six weeks now, but it wouldn't do to have one of the neighbors ask the older woman about the regular visits from her young gentleman caller when she herself would have no memory of them due to the post-hypnotic suggestions he had been using to take advantage of her. The fact that the 40-year-old woman hadn't had a period in all that time hadn't even occurred to him, he was so focused on his own pleasure.

After looking around to make sure that he hadn't been spotted, he knocked on the door and waited, Gabby's activation phrase on the tip of his tongue. Once she heard that, she would see Rory as her newlywed husband from twenty years ago and then the sex would start. The door opened.

"Yeah?"

It was Eileen, Gabby's daughter, looking like a slimmer version of her mother, though with shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair instead of her mother's wavy auburn locks, and wearing a tight t-shirt and yoga pants. Even after seeing the video her father had made of the older man taking advantage of the mesmerized young woman, Rory was taken aback at how sexy she was in person. He noted that she had gotten her septum pierced...a small, shiny ring now dangled between her nostrils.

"What?!" she asked as he stared at her.

"Uh...is your mother here?"

"No, she's out with a friend. Who're you?" She crossed her arms across her chest, accentuating her B-cup bust as she gave him a sour look.

Rory's mind was whirling. A friend? Male or female? Was Gabby cheating on him? Then he shook his head...she wouldn't even remember what they'd been doing, so he could hardly blame her for having a social life.

"If you're just gonna stare at me..." Eileen started closing the door.

He blocked the door with his hand. "Wait! Pickle peach."

"What?" She gave him a confused look.

It hadn't worked! But...he thought back as he felt her push on the door. "Uhh...oh! Eggplant peach!" He had forgotten that her father had used a slightly different activation phrase for her. Immediately, she stopped pushing on the door and he quickly stepped into the entryway. Eileen was looking at him, her brow furrowed, as he closed the door behind him. From the videos, her father hadn't given his daughter any commands to see him as anything other than who he was, so Rory using her activation command was confusing her. He had to think fast! "Um...you will see and treat me as you would your father before he died."

Eileen blinked and then smiled. "Hi, Daddy!" She pulled him into a hug. "Happy Thanksgiving!"

Oh, right, Rory realized, that's why Eileen was home: it was the day before Thanksgiving. He never celebrated it himself, and as an on-call tech, vacation weekdays were pretty much like any other day for him. He could feel the young woman's B-cup breasts pressing into him, causing his cock, which had already been half-hard at the thought of sex with her mother, to twitch back to life. "Umm, how long is your mother going to be out, Eileen?"

"She said she'd be back for dinner."

Rory checked the time. Gabby liked having dinner at 6 PM so they had a couple of hours. "Has college been stressful, sweetie? Would you like a massage?"

"Yes, that would be great, Daddy!" The young woman skipped down the hall toward the bedrooms with Rory closely following. When they got to her room, she pulled off her t-shirt and yoga pants, leaving her in just her underwear. Apparently her tastes had changed, as she was wearing pink boyshorts-style panties instead of the tighter-fitting ones from the video, but they looked cute on her. Her bra was white but serviceable.

"Uh, get on your stomach," he told her, and she did so. Rory got naked and climbed on top of her, straddling her butt, before he started rubbing her shoulders.

"Mm, that's nice..." she moaned, "I missed your relaxation exercises. School's been stressing me out like crazy..."

"Uh huh..." Rory groaned as he rubbed his hard cock along her panty-covered ass while he massaged her. This was nice, but after weeks of full intercourse with Eileen's mother, it wasn't enough for him. He reached one hand back to try to pull her underwear down.

He felt her body stiffen. "Daddy? Please don't take them off."

He let go. "Remind me, how far did we get with your relaxation exercises since that day I first gave you an internal massage, uh, sweetie?" he asked her.

"We haven't done anything since," she replied.

He realized that he had to be careful. She'd already stopped him because she felt uncomfortable, and he didn't know how far he could press her without losing the hypnotic control. He got off of her. "Roll onto your side." She did so, and he spooned behind her before moving one hand under the front waistband of her panties to find her clit.

"Ohh, Daddy, that feels good..."

Rory used his other hand to awkwardly but surreptitiously move the crotch of Eileen's panties aside before inching his turgid member up toward her blossoming vulva. With the loose boyshorts undergarment, he realized that he didn't actually need to remove them to access his prize. He blindly bumped the head of his cock around between her legs.

"Daddy?"

"Just going to give you another internal massage, sweetie," he advised her as he increased his attention to her clit, making her shudder.

"Umm...okay," she groaned.

Finally, he felt the tip of his cock nestle itself between her vaginal lips and pressed forward.

"O-hhh..." Eileen moaned.

"I'm home!"

That was Gabby! Instantly, Rory pulled out and dashed for his clothes.

"Daddy?"

"Uhh...wait for me...I'll be right back." Once he was quickly dressed, he rushed out of her room, calling out, "Pickle peach!" before he turned the corner into the entryway. It wouldn't do for Gabby to find Rory the tech in her house! Luckily, she was alone.

"Hi, Wally!" the older woman said, beaming as she saw him. "I was just out with...uhh...hmm...that's weird...why can't I remember their names?"

"Don't worry about it," he told her, and she didn't. "You've had so much excitement that you should go have a nap, Gabby, honey."

"Hm? Oh, you're probably right." She headed down the hall to her bedroom, and when Rory turned the corner behind her he realized that he hadn't closed the door to Eileen's room.

"What?! Who're you? What're you doing here?" Gabby demanded of her daughter.

Eileen, still on her bed in her underwear, looked back at her with wide eyes. "Daddy told me to wait."

Gabby rounded on Rory. "You're having an affair with, what, one of your patients? And you're making her call you Daddy?! You fucking asshole!" She rushed at him and started beating on his chest with her fists.

"Stop!! Quiet!" he yelled, and she did, though her eyes were blazing.

Rory quickly figured out what had gone wrong. With Gabby thinking she was his newlywed wife from twenty years ago, she of course wouldn't remember her nineteen-year-old daughter. He realized that whoever she'd been out with were probably friends who her younger self hadn't known, which is why she couldn't remember their names. He moved forward and closed Eileen's door. "Gabby, you didn't see Eileen when you got home just now. Also, when you hear your activation command, you will now see and treat me as your husband from a little before he passed away. Pickle peach."

Gabby blinked. "Oh, there you are, Wally. Did you see Eileen? She's home from school."

"Yeah, I saw her. So, that nap...?"

She put her fingers to her temples. "Yes...I should take a nap...I feel a migraine coming on." Probably stress-induced, she thought, just like her late period. She'd been having such trouble lately from...something. She headed into her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Rory let out his breath and headed back to Eileen's room.

"Everything okay, Daddy? Mom was acting weird."

He pulled down his pants and underwear. "Just forget about that...you didn't see your Mom when she came home."

"Okay, Daddy."

Rory didn't want to chance trying to get his cock inside Eileen again, but he was really worked up from earlier. "Sweetie, I'm really stressed and need your help. Can you use your mouth?"

"Yes, Daddy." The pretty strawberry blonde university student knelt in front of him and took his length between her lips. After the stress of almost messing everything up when Gabby got home, it didn't take long before he blew his load into Eileen's mouth. He could hear her gulping it down.

"Thank you, sweetie," he told her. "Get dressed." After they pulled their clothes back on, he stepped through her door. "After I give you the deactivation phrase, you are to close your eyes and count slowly to 100 before moving." Then, as he pulled the door closed, he said, "Peach eggplant." He headed into Gabby's room.

She groaned from the bed, "Wally, I'm trying to nap..."

"Gabby, this one time, you don't need to have a shower when I use your deactivation phrase. Enjoy your nap." Then he said, "Peach pickle," as he closed the door behind him.

After taking a deep, calming breath, Rory got the fuck out of there.

---

Rory didn't come around the Andrews' house on Thanksgiving, not wanting to bump into any of their extended family. He also realized that he needed to be very careful with Eileen visiting for the long weekend, as he had to keep Gabby in 'mom mode' so that she'd recognize her daughter. However, having had daily sex with the voluptuous older woman for weeks, Rory found masturbation to be quite insufficient to sate his urges. The next day, he carefully approached the house and rang the bell. When Gabby answered, he quickly gave her the activation phrase and she let him in, though with far less enthusiasm than when she was in 'newlywed mode'. When Eileen saw him, he said her activation phrase as well and she was happy to see her father...well, at least someone was, Rory thought.

"Iced tea, Wally?" Gabby asked him.

"Oh, yes, please." He swigged back a large gulp. "You make the best iced tea, Gabby."

"Thanks...it's because I add some lemonade mix...oh, I've probably told you that a million times, haven't I?"

"I don't mind...I like hearing you say it." He'd actually been missing her -- well, her newlywed self -- over the last couple of days.

She gave him an appraising look. "You're being awfully sweet today. You trying to get on my good side?"

He smiled and toasted her with the glass. "Always."

They watched a movie as a 'family' on the couch, Gabby resting her head on his shoulder while Eileen leaned against him from the other side. His cock felt very confused. Finally, when the movie ended, Rory asked Gabby, "Do you want to get an early night, love?"

The older woman sat back. "You're tired already? Or...?" She looked at the bulge in his jeans. "Oh...Eileen, honey, we're off to bed. Try not to stay up too late."

"Yes, Mom."

In Gabby's bedroom, they disrobed, her with much less enthusiasm than when she was mesmerized into thinking that she was half her age. Turning away from him to hide her body, she quickly slipped under the covers. "Can we just make it a quickie tonight, Wally?"

"Uh, sure..." He joined her under the covers and went straight to her large breasts.

She batted his hands away. "Stop that...can you grab the lube?"

"Um..." She never needed lube in 'newlywed mode', and so he had no idea where it was.

She sighed and extracted a small tube from a side drawer. He applied a little to his cock before moving between her outspread legs.

"Mp," she grunted as he slipped his slick member inside her. When he went for her boobs again she blocked him. "They're sensitive," she complained. When he tried to kiss her she turned her head and he just smooched her cheek. "I said quickie, Wally."

Rory bent himself to the work of cumming, and quickly did so inside her.

Gabby never even got close. As he pulled out, she turned onto her side. "Good night, Wally."

"Good night." Rory had been tempted to put Gabby back into 'newlywed mode', but with her daughter in the house, he figured that could be a balancing act that would most likely end in disaster. After he heard 'his wife' breathing heavily, he left the bed and grabbed his clothes. Then he shook his head...he hadn't given her the deactivation phrase! He shook her awake.

"Unh...Wally?"

"Peach pickle."

As she closed her eyes and counted, he left the room. He heard the shower start up in the bedroom's en suite bathroom and was going to re-dress and leave, but realized that he didn't have to leave disappointed. He grabbed the lube from Gabby's bedroom before pushing open Eileen's door.

"Daddy!" the college student cried out as she tried to cover herself.

She was naked on her bed, and he saw that her hands had been between her legs. He quickly closed the door behind him. "I'm here to give you some more relaxation exercises, sweetie."

"Oh, um...now?"

"You're already in bed...why not?"

"I'm...I'm naked."

"It's okay to be naked in front of your father when he's trying to help you relax," he said pointedly, hoping it would take as a command.

"Uhh...okay, Daddy." She pushed the sheets off, revealing her B-cup breasts with those fantastically large areolas before turning onto her stomach.

Rory dropped his clothes, put some lube onto his reinvigorated cock, and climbed up on top of her, this time keeping his hips behind hers so that his slick member slipped between her closed thighs.

"Daddy?"

"We're combining your relaxation with mine today, Eileen," he told her. "We're optimizing the process."

"Okay," she sighed as he rubbed her shoulders with his hands while the head of his cock rubbed between her thighs.

Soon, he was lightly thrusting and adjusting the angle so that the tip of his cock was sliding along her pussy lips. The young woman's breathing was getting heavier. She had already been masturbating when he came in, so he wondered if he could get her off with his cock. He leaned back to rub her lower back and then moved his hands down to her butt. It wasn't voluptuous like her mother's, but was still a nice toned ass. He spread her buttcheeks and, with this new angle, speared the head of his cock between her engorged outer labia.

"Mmp!" she squeaked.

Rory quickly removed his hands from her buttcheeks, slipping one down to awkwardly rub at her clit as he slipped off of her thighs. "Don't worry...internal massage, remember? It's just my fingers. Close your eyes and lift your butt a little."

"Uhh...yes, Daddy..."

Despite cumming just a few minutes previous, the excitement of the forbidden thing he was doing to the young woman was thrilling his cock in ways her mother never did. He'd only managed to get half of his cock inside her tight pussy before he felt the telltale tingle of his approaching orgasm. "Uh, do you use contraception, Eileen?" he asked, trying to sound all educated like her father.

"Ugh...yes, Daddy...ugh..." She always used condoms, which was a form of contraception.

"Good girl..." he sighed as he let his orgasm go. His cock throbbed as bursts of sperm-filled semen inundated the young woman's unprotected depths. "Ohh...fuuuck..."

Eileen felt her father stop moving upon her and then 'his fingers' were no longer inside her...she had been so close! As he got off of the bed, she rolled onto her back and pulled her sheets back over her naked body. He had said that it was okay to show it while he was helping her relax, but it seemed that was done now.

Rory looked at the sperm dripping from the tip of his cock. He had cum inside of Eileen, which was something that her father hadn't been able to accomplish before the overweight man had died of that heart attack, no doubt due to all the increased sexual activity that had resulted from hypnotizing both his wife and daughter to service him. However, that meant that Mr. Andrews had never given Eileen any commands about his cum, other than telling her once that it was sweat, which wasn't going to work here. "Uh, Eileen, if you find any liquid coming out of your vagina after our exercises, it's because you're such a horny young woman...it's your own, uh, vaginal secretions. Just clean it up and don't worry about it, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy."

He re-dressed, went to her door, and said, "Peach eggplant," before he slipped into the hallway. Then he went home.

Eileen felt something warm slipping out of her pussy. Her Daddy had helped her to relax but had left her strangely horny. She grabbed some tissues to dab away at what she thought was her excessive pussy juice, but gasped at the intense sensation of bumping her prominent clitoris. Dropping the tissue, she dipped two fingers inside herself while the fingers of her other hand went to her clit. "Ugh...ohh..." she moaned as she quickly approached orgasm. She planted her feet and angled her hips upward to allow her thrusting digits to delve more deeply. "Mmn...ohhh..." Rory's sperm slowly dripped down into the depths of her vagina, reaching her cervix just as she came hard. "OHH! U-hh! Uggh-hhh!" As she orgasmed, Rory's load soaked into the spasming entrance of her womb and, as her pleasure crested, several drops of his dangerous seed slipped inside her defenseless uterus, where they began their preprogrammed mission to find the young woman's egg.

---

Rory came over the next day, this time practically ignoring Gabby. When he was able to get Eileen alone, they went to her room for more 'relaxation exercises'. This time he got her to completely disrobe and lay on her back, her butt on the edge of her bed and her feet on the floor. "Now close your eyes," he commanded her, "I'm going to use my fingers to give you a nice internal massage."

"Yes, Daddy," she said as she followed his command.

Rory pushed the tip of his cock between her vaginal lips and then rubbed at the young woman's breasts and then clitoris. He had to make sure to only use one hand, since his penis was masquerading as his fingers. When he saw her body producing clear lubrication around the head of his cock from the stimulation, he pushed inside. "Keep your eyes closed," he told her, and she nodded as she chewed her lower lip. He was able to get a couple inches inside before he had to pull back in order to push in again. It was slow going, but eventually he got all six inches inside. Eileen was holding the back of her hand across her eyes, her mouth open as she panted. Rory could see that her nipples, looking so small surrounded by her large areolas, were hard and pointy. "Feel good, sweetie?"

"Uhh...soo good, Daddy! Your fingers are so deep!"

He pulled back and thrust inside her, slowly, making her gasp, before he sped up. He had finally reached a good speed a few minutes later when he felt Eileen's insides grip him hard.

"UHH! OHH DADDY! UNHH!"

Rory had no chance as Eileen's grasping pussy practically sucked the cum from his balls. "Oh shiiit!" he cried out as he inseminated the mesmerized beauty, blasting spurt after spurt of dangerous sperm onto her spasming cervix, the physicality of their pleasure lining up perfectly several times, allowing his seed direct access to her vulnerable baby chamber.

"U-hh! O-hh!" Eileen moaned as she continued to cum, her orgasm extended by the warm throbbing sensation inside her.

Finally, Rory pulled out. "Okay, you can open your eyes again, sweetie. How are you feeling now?"

She gazed up at him with adoration. "Sooo good, Daddy...thank you!"

He re-dressed and headed out of Eileen's room. He'd make sure to give her the deactivation phrase before he left. He found Gabby in the kitchen. "Hello, my wife," he commented jokingly as he strode in.

"Hello, my husband," she replied with her usual cool demeanor while in 'mom mode'. "What've you been up to?"

He looked wistfully back toward Eileen's bedroom. "Just helping our daughter."

Krosis
Krosis
747 Followers
12