Suggestible: Leftovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Iced tea?"

"Oh, yes please." He was parched after that massive orgasm, and downed half of the glass in one go.

Gabby, sitting across from him at the table, frowned.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I've been experiencing a lot of deja vu lately."

Rory looked at her. She seemed different...well, more than her usual distant self while in this mode. "About anything in particular?"

"I was going to look for something from work, only to realize that I'd already brought it home, as if I'd done this before, but that can't be."

Rory took another gulp of the cool drink but a few drops went down the wrong pipe. He coughed to clear his airway. "Kack! What'd you bring home?" Rory realized that while he knew that Gabby worked at a university, he didn't know what she did there. Her husband said that she had a stressful job, but that was about it.

"Just some chemicals that'll make it look like you had a heart attack."

Rory froze. "Uh..."

She stared at him, her eyes blazing. "She's your fucking DAUGHTER, you bastard! Did you think I wouldn't find out?"

"Uch...pick...cchh...ull" Rory's throat wasn't working right...he couldn't say the activation phrase!

Gabby blinked. "Damn, deja vu again...what is with that?" She picked up the iced tea and dumped the remainder down the drain before thoroughly washing the glass several times. When she turned back, Rory had fallen to the floor, his chest on fire.

"Uchh...Gabb...chh..."

She stood over him. "The police aren't going to investigate a morbidly obese man dying from a heart attack. Go to Hell, asshole."

Rory realized that she was a chemistry teacher. Funny the things you think of when you're dying, he thought, wondering how the EMTs would handle both mother and child insisting that the dead, slim young man was the overweight Dr. Wally Andrews, since both women were now stuck in their mesmerized state. If he wasn't painfully dying, it would have almost been funny. "Ghh..."

His body spasmed one final time and then was still.

The End

12