Suit and Tie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Filthy whores get fucked like it, so yes, you can have another finger, but I want that wand back on your clit. I want you struggling on the very fucking edge, boy. I want it to be real fucking difficult for you."

I whimper. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good boy."

You easily slip another finger into my wet cunt, drawing a low moan from my throat. I turn the vibe back on and slip it between my legs, jerking and gasping at the sensations.

"Daddy, please... Please, Daddy, please, Daddy, please, Daddy."

"Please what, boy?"

"Please, Daddy! Please fuck me. Please fuck me with your big butch cock, Daddy. I want it. I want your cock in me so badly. I want you to fill me up and breed me and make me your filthy little cumslut. Please Daddy."

"That's it. That's it, you little slut. That's what I like to hear. God, you filthy fucking whore. You dirty little cockslut. Keep begging like that. Let me hear it, boy."

I let my moans pour out of me. "Please, Daddy, another finger, please. Please fuck me open for your cock, Daddy, please..."

"...Turn the vibe up."

I fumble for the button and press the wrong one. It sends the vibe into a cycle of patterns, none of which I want. I cry out in a whine and you laugh meanly at me while you continue to fuck me, with two fingers only.

"Better get that toy back on your clit if you want another finger, boy."

I whine more. "I know, Daddy... Fuck."

I keep pressing the button until it returns to the continuous, solid vibration that I want on my clit. "Thank God," I whimper. I press the toy to my aching clit and moan for you. My cunt clenches around your fingers and I hear you mutter fuck to yourself.

"Good boy," you praise. It lights me up from the inside out.

Then you sink a third finger into me and I gasp and moan, "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

"That's right. Good boy. Thank me for it," you growl.

"Mmm," I moan. "Thank you for fucking me, Daddy. Thank you for fucking this slutty pussy open for your big cock. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Daddy."

"You want this cock, baby?" you ask, curling your fingers inside me. I cry out and my body tenses.

"Yes, Daddy! Please, Daddy. I want your cock so badly. Please, I want your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me deep and hard 'til I'm fucking screaming and anybody can hear me."

"You little slut," you say between gritted teeth. "So eager for people to hear you, to watch you. Fucking exhibitionist whore. How would you feel if there was a group of butches here, watching you get ruined like this? Get used and abused like the needy little dyke you are."

A noise escapes my throat between a whine and a keen. "Fuck, Daddy, please, I want that so bad. I'm such a filthy little slut for it. I want them to watch you using me, fucking me out on your cock like a pathetic little cockslut. Please, Daddy, please fuck me with your cock. I need it. I need your cock in me."

I pull the vibe off my clit -- too close, again.

You groan. My wet, needy cunt is pulsing on your fingers. I'm ready for your cock. You know I am. You ache to sink into me and hear the low moan from the back of my throat when you fill me for the first time. So you do.

My knuckles go white gripping the sheets while you fill me. I'm so ready, so eager for you to fuck me, and then -- nothing. You don't move.

"Daddy!" I whine. You laugh.

"You said you 'need my cock in you.' Well, my cock's in you, babe. If you want me to fuck you with it, then you'd better beg for it."

My voice goes deep and desperate. "Daddy, please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck my pussy, Daddy. Please fuck my needy, slutty pussy. I need it. I need to be fucked. I need to be fucked fast and hard until I'm cumming on your cock, please, Daddy."

"Hmm," you hum. "I'm not convinced. Beg more."

"Daddy," I plead. "Please make me your cockslut, Daddy. Please pound my pussy with your cock and make me scream for you. Please, I'll be such a filthy slut for you. I'll make the prettiest, sluttiest noises for you. Please, Daddy. Please fuck me hard and fast, I need it, I need it," I beg.

"Yeah, boy, I'll fuck you. But I want to hear those slutty fucking noises, and they'd better be loud," you order.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

You slowly slip out of me an inch and sink back into me. Again, and again. Painfully slowly. I beg and plead and whine for more, but you don't give it to me. You fuck me as slowly as you want to, apathetic to my pleas.

"Put the vibe back on your clit, and don't cum," you order.

"Yes, Daddy."

I do as you say. I keep the vibe at the lowest setting, but I'm still so close already. You fuck me slowly and patiently while I struggle on the edge, moaning and whining incoherently.

You must get bored of torturing me, or maybe you want to cum yourself, or maybe my noises were just cute enough for you, because you start fucking me faster and harder, bit by bit. I thank you for it eagerly over and over.

"Filthy fucking boytoy --" you're muttering to yourself. "So eager to get used."

"Yes, Daddy. Your boytoy. Your toy. Please use me..."

"God, you little slut," you snarl, punctuated by a thrust of your hips. "Filthy. Fucking. Whore."

"Yes, Daddy, your whore," I pant. "Please, Daddy, please can I cum? I'm so close, Daddy. It feels so good. Please can I cum on your cock, Daddy?"

"Absolutely not," you laugh. "Take the toy off your clit."

I do, with a pitiful whine.

You continue to fuck me, harder and harder, strong hands gripping my hips. You pull moans from my throat so loud they're practically screams.

"Please, Daddy," I moan.

"Please what?" you mock. "'Please can I cum?' I don't think so, loverboy. I love these hot noises you make while my cock is buried inside you too much to let you cum yet. In fact..." Your voice turns mischievous. "How do you feel about me filming a short little clip of my cock in you? Your face doesn't have to be in it."

My cheeks burn hot and I clench around your cock. A strangled moan escapes me before I can contain it. "Yeah, Daddy. Please. I'd like that. You can do that. Fuck."

You pull your cock out of me and flip me onto my back. I'm still a mess from earlier. The spit and cum lube has smudged and dried on my wrinkled suit and my pants are at my ankles. Your cock nudges my wet opening and I whimper from your teasing. You pull out your phone from your suit jacket pocket and hit record, cutting off the video at my neck.

"Beg for it," you order.

Oh God.

I thought I was just going to get fucked and moan "ohh" for you. I've never begged on camera before. I blush furiously, from my face down my neck and chest.

"Please, Daddy... Please fuck me with your big butch cock. Please... fuck my cunt open with your cock. Please, I need your cock."

"That's right, boy..." you say, slowly sinking back into me. "Keep begging."

"Please, please, make me your cockslut, Daddy. Fuck. Please. Please fuck me."

"Good boy," you growl, fucking all the way into me, hard. I cry out in helpless moans, unable to articulate anything else. My knuckles go white gripping the sheets as your hips buck over and over into me. You stop the recording and slip your phone back into your pocket, your suit still spotless.

The wand vibe, tossed aside, is in your hands before I know it, and you're turning it back on and holding it to my clit. I gasp, cursing, begging, "Please, Daddy, fuck, if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum. I'm close. Oh, I'm close."

"You'd better fucking beg for permission then, shouldn't you?"

"Please, Daddy! Please can I cum? Please can I cum, Daddy? Please can I cum?"

"Not very convincing... You can do better than that."

"Daddy..." I whine. "Please, Daddy, please make me your filthy little cumslut. Please cum inside me while I cum, Daddy. I need your cum. I need to cum. Please, Daddy."

You pull the vibe off my clit and I whine from the denial. Your laugh is mean.

"Cute whine, prettyboy. See, why would I let you cum when I can hear noises like that?"

I whine more and you chuckle to yourself, fucking into me.

"Oh, Daddy, please... Please let me cum... You can keep fucking me after I cum, I don't care... You can even keep the vibe on my clit and overstimulate me... Please just let me cum. Please let me cum, Daddy. Please. Please."

"Oh, loverboy... Convincing argument. Color me tempted."

You grip my hips and fuck your cock into me hard a few more times, pulling guttural moans from the back of my throat.

"God," you laugh. "Listen to you. Fucking slut."

"Yes, Daddy," I nod eagerly. "I'm a slut. I'm a cockslut for you, Daddy."

"Tell me you love my cock."

A wave of heat and arousal crashes through my body. "Yes, Daddy. I love your cock. I love your big butch cock, Daddy. Please, let me cum on your cock. Please cum inside me, Daddy. Please make me your cumslut."

"'Please breed my pussy, Daddy.'"

"Yes, Daddy, oh fuck, please breed my pussy, Daddy. Please breed me. Please breed my slutty little pussy."

"Good boy."

You turn the vibe back on and hand it to me, telling me, "Cum for me, boy. Cum for me like a filthy fucking slut. Scream for me. Scream my name."

"Ohhh, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy, thank you, Daddy, thank you, Daddy --" I moan.

The pleasure of the vibrations flows through my whole body and I tense and shake. Your cock inside me, the toy on my clit, your sexy, deep voice in my ear encouraging me to cum -- it's all too much. I cum screaming your name over and over until it's no longer a word and I'm just screaming "Ohhh!" at the top of my lungs. My cunt clenches repeatedly on your thick cock as I feel you cumming inside me with the toy.

I keep the wand on my clit as I come down from my orgasm, and you continue to fuck me.

"Good boy. Good fucking boy. Keep that toy on your clit for me, baby. I want you to cum for me again."

Strong, sharp pulses of pleasure pound through my sensitive clit. I'm crying out and moaning and gasping around the pain and the bliss of it.

"Yeah, boy. That's it. Moan for me. Cum for me. Let go and cum for me again and again. As many times as you want, boy."

"Oh, oh, oh... Daddy... Please! Fuck."

I'm trembling as I hold the vibe to my clit, my voice trembling too as my next orgasm overtakes me and I cry out your name again -- just once this time, long and loud.

"That's right, boy. Keep going. You can give me another one, I know you can. Keep that fucking vibe on your clit."

I whine. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good boy."

After all this time, in so many ways, being called a good boy still makes me wet.

"Thank you, Daddy," I whimper.

My clit hurts with the intense vibrations from the wand. It's almost too much, but it hurts so good, and I want to cum again. I've never cum three times in a row without a break from stimulation before.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..." I start to say as my next orgasm creeps up on me.

"Cum for me, boy. Cum for me like a filthy little toy. Like a pathetic fucking dyke."

I cum again, screaming, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Forgetting to say your name entirely this time.

Now the pain of the vibrator is definitely too much, and I start to beg, "Please, Daddy, can I take the vibe off now? Please, it hurts."

"Yes, baby," you smile. "You can take it off now. Thank you for asking, good boy."

"Thank you, Daddy," I pant in relief, turning the toy off and tossing it aside.

You start to slowly ease your cock out of me and I moan, "Ohh, oh, oh," as you do. The squirting toy is one of our bigger cocks, and it can be intense to take.

I sigh, blissed out, relieved, happy, satisfied. "That was..." I start to say, finding myself at a loss for words. "Wow."

You laugh. "Always happy to get a rave review."

You lie down next to me, cock out, and your suit is still impeccable. "How the fuck is your suit still perfect?" I ask, bewildered and a little bit pissed about it.

You grin and waggle your eyebrows. "Daddy's privilege. You're the messy little slut."

I grumble and pout and you laugh at me.

"Tell you what," you say. I glance back up at you. "Why don't you take a picture of it? You know, for comparison's sake. For posterity."

I almost roll my eyes at you before I think better of it. You hand me your phone and I snap the photo, your face out of frame, your black suit and black tie still pressed and smooth, your dick wet and hard. Christ. There's a part of me that wants to go for a round two, but my pussy is too fucked out so I tamper down that flame and tell myself, in the morning.

And we do. In the morning. With your mouth instead of toys, naked instead of in suits, slow and sensual instead of fast and hard and kinky.

Your suit hangs up in the closet, spotless; mine sits crumpled on the floor.

12