Suitcase Shambles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK," I replied and pulled out my headphones and phone.

She jumped back to bed by the time I'd plugged them in, and the faint buzzing of the vibrator was coming from under her covers. Unfortunately, I'd filled my phone with audio books, which didn't really drown out the noises coming from Kimberly's bed.

Whilst I'd never used one, I'd been to girl's only parties where sex toys and lingerie were sold from catalogues. I'd held one and felt the vibration, and I'd been extremely tempted to buy one, but I was too shy to do it in front of my friends. It hadn't stopped me wondering what it would feel like to tease my pussy with one, however.

Damn, I was getting wet thinking about it and knowing Kimberly was only a few feet away. Actually, doing it now wasn't helping. She was attempting to keep the noise down, but I could hear her rapid breathing and her suppressed gasp as she climaxed. Whoa, that was fast. That thing must be magic, or she wasn't exaggerating how horny she was.

I put my kindle away and rolled over to go to sleep, but I was horny myself now. I wished I had Kimberly's confidence to go out and take what she wanted. I touched my pussy and wished I could get myself off now. But the idea of playing with myself with my best friend in the room was too alien to get my head around.

If only I could summon the courage to just ask her if I could take a turn with the vibrator. But then again, I'd no idea how to use one. I could wait and if I was still 'hungry' tomorrow, I could make an excuse to sneak to the room and deal with it.

In the morning I went down to breakfast in the clothes I'd worn yesterday, and we returned to our room to change for the pool area to sunbathe. I grabbed the white bikini from Madison's case and headed to the bathroom to change. However, as I held it up in front of the mirror, I baulked. I'd only seen it bundled up previously and hadn't seen exactly how skimpy it was.

And how skimpy it was. Probably less than half the material of any bikini I'd ever worn before.

"I can't wear this!" I complained, and Kimberly stepped into the bathroom.

"What's the matter?"

"What will people think if they see me in this?"

"I know what the men will think! But why do you care? Nobody here knows you, so what they think is their problem. You need to let your hair down and loosen up. The only person whose opinion you should worry about here is mine, and I'd be very disappointed if we don't have time to sunbathe."

"You can still go." I objected.

"Not without you. Anyway, you haven't even tried it on yet."

She left to change into her bikini, and I realised objecting without even trying it was silly. I'd felt pretty good about my body last night when I saw myself in Madison's t-shirt and panties. I could at least try it.

"This is just not going to work." I called out a few minutes later.

I stood in the bathroom wearing the bikini. The top covered about half my boobs and offered no support underneath at all. I was sure if I turned sideways too quickly, I'd probably pop out.

"What?" Said Kimberly, coming up behind me in her black bikini.

"This." I said, pointing to my over exposed boobs.

"What's up with that? You have great boobs, so you should show them off."

"With this top, all I'd have to do is sneeze and everyone would see them."

Kimberly just gave me an evil grin.

"And there's this." I pointed lower to where my blonde pubes hung out of the side of the bikini bottoms.

"Don't you shave?"

"No, I never have. Normally, I just trim them to keep them in check."

"Never used a vibrator and never shaved your pussy? I'd not realise I'd come on holiday with Betty White. If you don't know how, I'll do it for you?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I get mine done by a little Korean lady regularly as clockwork." She pushed her thumbs into her bikini bottom and pulled down the front to show her perfectly smooth mons and neat slit. Her labia are thinner than mine and there is no sign of her clitoral hood.

I'm a little stunned that she just flashed me her pussy, and she headed out of the room. I heard her on the phone asking for disposable razors, some shaving foam, and aftershave balm to be sent up to the room.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea." I told her as I stepped into the bedroom.

"Why?"

"Because it's rather intimate."

"More intimate than what I did last night with that vibrator?"

"That's not the point."

"So, what is the point? We're both women, friends and we have the same equipment, right? If you want, I'll let you do it and I'll give you instructions through the bathroom door. But it's your own fault if you cut yourself down there. I don't know about you, but I'm rather fond of my clit. It's not that big a deal. I know it's not even 9 am, but why don't you have a glass of wine while we wait?"

I sat on the balcony sipping the wine and thinking about Kimberly shaving me. Logically, it made sense to use her experience to learn how to do it properly. If I was going to use her to help find me a decent man. I'd have to be guided by her into how to dress and behave on a modern date. Was this that much different?

I suppose part of my reticence was that my labia were rather thick, and my clit rather pronounced. Was I not going to do this because I thought my pussy didn't look as good as hers? The knock at the door startled me and Kimberly opened it to take the shaving items from the young guy from the hotel.

I blushed as I realised he must have guessed what it was for seeing two women sharing the room. He'd be even more interested if he knew one was about to shave the other's pussy.

"Are you going to let me do it or..."

"Fine. But you realise this is a big step in our friendship for me."

Kimberly laid a towel on the bottom of my bed and then put my pillows low on the bed. Then it was the moment of truth. I slipped off my bikini bottoms and sat on the bed. Leaning back against the pillows.

She handed me the shaving foam and told me to work up a good lather for all of my pubes. Lying back with one hand, rubbing the foam over my pussy felt weird. Having my best friend watching me didn't help. It reminded me of her using the vibrator on herself and my arousal afterwards. I could feel that sensation coming back.

"OK, my turn." She said and knelt between my legs. Forcing me to open them far wider.

I tried to think clinically, like I was visiting the doctor and getting a pelvic exam. But I couldn't manage it. Having had no sexual contact in so long, my body seemed to have a mind of its own. Kimberly started to shave me.

Working in quick strokes from the edge and wiping the hair and foam onto a towel. Before dipping the razor into a mug of hot water, to perform the next stroke. Actually, not that bad at first. However, as she got closer to my labia, I felt her fingers touch them. Holding them in place to assist with the shave.

I gasped as I felt a fingertip push between my labia. Gripping it between finger and thumb.

"Sorry, but I need to sort of stretch them out to shave them."

"Don't stretch them out too much. They are too big as it is." She let go and studied my pussy for a moment.

"I don't think so. Now I think mine are too small. Sometimes I think I should grow my pubes back because I think I look like a prepubescent girl down there. But it feels so much more sensitive down there when it's shaved, and it encourages your lover to kiss it. And I have to say I love your clit. It's so big,"

"Oh, shit!" I replied, covering my face as I blushed.

"Relax, it's great. Almost like a tiny penis."

"That's what my husband used to say. He hated going down on me because of it."

Kimberly burst out laughing. "In that case, I wish mine had been like yours. That way, my husband might have stayed."

I laughed, and it broke the tension in the room. I couldn't help but imagine somebody giving my clit a blowjob. I suspect my laughter made me move about, because the next thing I felt was her fingertip slipping inside me.

"Oops, sorry. It's just a little slippery down there." Kimberly explained.

"God, that's embarrassing."

"Why? It's natural. The first time I had my pussy waxed, I was dripping like a faucet at the end. And that's without two years on a no sex diet. I'm surprised you didn't insist on two's up on the vibrator last night."

I nearly replied that I wanted to, but she asked me to pull my knees up all the way to my chest. I did it, then asked why.

"Just a few more hairs to deal with." Without pause, she pulled my buttocks apart and swiped the razor around my anus.

I was stunned that she'd done that. She set aside the razor and picked up the after shaving balm.

"Want me to put it on or do it yourself?"

I grabbed the small tube and hurried into the bathroom.

"Make sure you wash off any foam first, then apply it liberally." Then, a few moments later, she added. "But if it takes over ten minutes, I know what you're doing."

I couldn't help chuckle. Kimberly was a force of nature sometimes. And in that case, you just had to go with the flow. I cleaned myself and dried myself as best as I could. But I kept dabbing toilet paper on myself, only for it to come away damp. Trying to block out sexual thoughts as I quickly applied the balm.

I was a little self-conscious when I put the bottom back on. As I was sure I could detect the bulge of my clit and the faint split of my labia beneath. Kimberly reassured me and said I looked amazing.

I felt extremely exposed, but the one saving grace was that I'd not sunbathed at all this year. Which meant there were no tan lines to show how modest my usual bikini was compared to this one. We both put sarongs around our hips, and I hung a towel over my shoulders to hide my boobs as we walked down to the pool.

Luckily, as it was early, the pool area was nearly empty. A pair of married couples with a gaggle of small children splashing in the pool. An elderly couple sitting at a table under a sun umbrella and a trio of men sitting at the outdoor bar. One I thought I recognised from the conference, and I assumed he was trying to get a holiday vibe before flying home.

We had no problem selecting a couple of sunbeds near the pool, and I noticed all the men watched as Kimberly slipped off her sarong. The married men being the most subtle about it.

I tossed aside my towel and sarong and quickly sat down, blushing. Kimberly had a grin on her face and gave me a thumbs up, making me even more acutely aware of how exposed I was.

About half an hour later, the heat of the sun and my imagination meant I fancied a quick dip in the pool to cool off. The married couples and the children had gone, but a few more men had come out, but most looked like they were just waiting to go home.

"I'm just going to cool off." I told Kimberly as I stood and stepped to the side of the pool.

"Wait." Kimberly said, but I was already diving into the pool.

When I surfaced, I turned and swam to the edge of the pool closest to Kimberly.

"What?"

"Never mind. But you might want to check your top."

I was glad she'd mentioned it, as my nipples had escaped. Trying to hide what I was doing with my back to everyone but my friend. The water was gloriously cool, and I swam a couple of laps before climbing the ladder nearest to Kimberly.

I knew something was wrong from her amused expression. I raised an eyebrow, but she broke into a huge grin. I looked down and panicked. The bikini top hadn't moved again, but that hardly mattered. It was almost entirely transparent. My areola and hard nipples were clearly visible, and the front of the bottoms clung to my freshly shaved pussy almost obscenely.

Looking around, I saw I'd have to run past a group of men near the bar and another near the entrance to the hotel. Then I'd have to make it through the reception and miles of hotel corridors before I could get into the room. Kimberly saw my panicked and frozen form and spoke.

"Calm down. Breathe." I released my heart was racing, but I'd stopped breathing. "If you just sit down, I'm sure hardly anyone will notice. Otherwise, if you make a fuss, everyone will look over."

She had a point, I suppose, but it was one of the hardest things I'd ever done to do it. Robotically, I moved and sat on the sun bed. Grabbing my sunglasses, I put them on before looking over at the other people. About half of them were staring at me and it took all my strength not to look down or cover up. Instead, I flipped over onto my stomach. 'Let them look at my bum if they have to' I thought.

"I was about to tell you that bikini is the sort to sit around the pool in and not the sort to swim in. But you got into the water too quickly. It's unlined." Kimberly belatedly pointed out.

I could have kicked myself that I'd not considered that.

"Mind you, you put on quite a show. Fancy wandering over to the bar and getting us some drinks?" She asked me.

The image of me walking to the bar, past all those watching me, dressed as I was popped into my head. It was terrifying as well as incredibly arousing at the same time. I was shocked to find at some level I found it exciting. Perhaps there was something about me that had never surfaced, or it was the aftereffects of having my best friend shave and touch my pussy. But if my bikini bottom weren't already wet from the pool, they would have been wet from the extreme images running through my head.

I jumped when a male voice spoke to us.

"Would either of you fine ladies like something from the bar?" I turned my head to see the barman standing a few feet away. He was looking at Kimberly, but I was sure he was checking out my bum at the same time. Hardly surprising, as the bikini bottoms left most of it on display.

"We'll have a couple of long island ice teas please." Kimberly responded.

Iced tea sounded nice. I needed something to cool down. However, what the barman provided a few minutes later wasn't what I expected. How was I to know it was a very potent cocktail?

I sat up to drink it and took a huge gulp, only to cough hard. Kimberly moved over to sit next to me and pat me on the back. I had tears in my eyes as I gasped, trying to get my breath back.

"You might want to go easy on that. I'd got at least 4 shots in it. Oh, and you might want to adjust your top."

Looking down, I saw my left boob had escaped my bikini. I quickly sorted it out, but it hardly mattered. As I looked up, I saw everyone was looking in my direction and something sort of flipped in my head. Instead of being embarrassed, I suddenly felt empowered. It made little sense, but that was how I felt. Something about this made me feel like the most important person there.

It might have been the years of my ex belittling me or calling me stupid, but at that moment, I felt like the centre of attention. Like people would listen to my every word. However, the feeling quickly faded, and I grabbed a towel, ostensibly to dry myself, but really to cover up. Then Kimberly stood up and started stretching.

I was relieved to find the attention switched to her as she twisted and turned. Her fake boobs in her skimpy bikini would always grab the attention, and for a moment, I felt jealous. I wondered what would happen if I joined her. Then I silently laughed. It would either cause a riot or we'd be asked to leave the pool area.

Luckily, the heat quickly dried out my bikini, and I was decent again, or as decent as a few square inches of cloth could make me. Most of the men left the bar and a few other couples came out to the pool. But the temperature steadily rose and, approaching noon, Kimberly and I retreated to our room.

Looking in the bathroom mirror, I realised I might have overdone the sun on my first day. I was decidedly pink and took a long, cooling shower before lying on top of my bed naked. Given what had already happened, any nudity taboo seemed to have vanished. Kimberly was naked as well, so it seemed kind of normal now.

I'm not one for snoozing during the day, so I took my phone and sat on the balcony. Put my headphones in and listened to an audio book. The balcony was sufficiently private that sitting nude was naughty, but relatively safe. There were no other buildings overlooking us and unless I leant over the balustrade, no one could see me.

That is until I heard something from our room and saw Kimberly open the door for a room service delivery. The young man stepped into our room carrying a tray and froze when he saw Kimberly. Luckily, she'd put something on and wasn't naked, technically. She wore a rather sheer bra and panty set that left little to the imagination.

The guy didn't know where to look. It was kind of funny. Except that I was naked and had nothing to cover up with. She directed him to put the tray on her bed and as he straightened up, he spotted me, and his eyes bulged out as he saw me. I was trying to be nonchalant, as if being seen naked wasn't a big deal. But inside I was shaking.

Kimberly tipped the guy, which I thought was rather unnecessary, and he reluctantly left the room. She carried the tray out to the balcony.

"Bitch!" I commented as she put it down, but she laughed in reply.

"Relax. It's hardly any different from your exhibition at the pool."

"But I'm sure he'll be telling everyone about the naked woman and her slutty roommate who answers the door in her underwear."

"Probably. So what? He gets to be the envy of his friends, if they even believe him. We get to be legends for a few days. We may even get better service. And besides, tell me you didn't get at least a tiny little thrill out of it."

I scowled but didn't reply. She was right, I suppose. There was a rush from being exposed like that. The wrongness of it made it a taboo thrill, I thought.

After the club sandwich and about a gallon of chilled water, we headed to the shopping centre instead of hanging out in our room. About the only top I could wear from Madison's clothes was the cheesecloth peasant's blouse. It was loose and comfortable and went nicely with the denim mini skirt.

After what happened at the pool and the room service guy, wearing such a short skirt, seemed like nothing. However, I had a problem with a bra. My only bra was dark and clearly visible through the blouse and the only thing of Madison's clothing that fitted was the bikini, which was still damp. So, Kimberly casually suggested I go braless, which was something I'd never normally do.

However, 'normal' seemed to be a rather fluid term on this trip. At home I'd never leave the house without a bra as my 36D, but now it seemed less of a big deal now. The blouse was sufficiently loose and baggy that my bigger boobs wouldn't be that obvious.

Kimberly slipped on khaki shorts and a dark green t-shirt, without a bra, I noted. Then I chuckled.

"Lara Croft much?" I asked, and she grinned, then mimed a pair of guns with her fingers.

I was still a little nervous as we headed out of the room, and that must have been obvious. Because when Kimberly took my arm and guided me into the lift, just to make sure I didn't chicken out. As the lift doors opened, I checked us out in the mirrors.

We looked pretty hot. My legs might have been pale, but the short skirt made them look longer than my 5' 7". Kimberly's fake boobs stretched her t-shirt out nicely and gave off an impressive cleavage. Her shorts were tight and gave her a sporty air.

As we walked through reception, I noticed the hotel's AC had caused her nipples to rise. A self-satisfied smile crossed her face as the door man held the door open for us, with his eyes not on our faces.

Outside, she laughed and gave my arm a tighter squeeze.

"Men are the same all over. Give them a hint of boobs or the ghost of a nipple and they all devolve into babies wanting a feeding from mommy's boobies."

Fortunately, the shopping centre was only a few minutes' walk away as the outdoor temperature was far too hot for comfort. However, as we entered the massive building, I noticed groups of young men lingering just inside the doors. I whispered to Kimberly.