Suitcase Shambles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like they're taking advantage of the AC by the doors."

"True, but not for the reason you think."

I saw our reflection in a mirrored pillar and noted that both our respective nipples had gone 'high beam'. With the cool air blasting us as we entered the building. Kimberly seemed to not only take it in her stride, but revelled in the attention. Pausing to go back and read the building layout near the young men.

It was pretty funny seeing their reaction to her standing close by. Absolutely no idea how to be subtle. Awkward gawking and whispered conversation. I've no idea why I did it, but I tugged my blouse down a little and checked my nipples were clearly visible. Then walked over to talk to Kimberly as if we were planning out shopping from the map.

She grinned at me and gave me a wink, before we decided the boys had seen enough.

We'd only gone about 20 yards when we burst into childish giggles. I couldn't remember ever being so blatant and it gave me a weird rush. To some extent I was glad I'd not known Kimberly when I was a teenager. Otherwise, I would have likely been in a lot of trouble following her lead.

For several hours we wandered around window shopping, stopping for a coffee and a sit down as the need arose. Kimberly seemed content to try on a few things but bought nothing. Until we were looking into a shop that sold swimwear.

"Apart from my costume going transparent earlier, I have to admit I loved the pool."

"In that case I'm going to buy you another bikini and I won't take no for an answer."

"Fine, I suppose." I moved towards the shop's entrance, but she held up a hand to stop me.

"Nope, I'm buying, so I decide what to get."

"Nothing too revealing; please." I asked as she walked inside the store with an evil grin on her face.

A few minutes later she came up to the window I was looking through with a string bikini in one hand and mouthed 'do you want this one'. It was literally a string bikini. There was no material between the straps of either the top or bottoms. I blushed and shook my head embarrassed.

She laughed and walked away. Sometimes she knew just what to do to embarrass me so easily. She wasn't quite ten years my senior but sometimes she felt like an older sister whose job it is to tease her kid sister.

Ten minutes later she came out of the shop with a bag but refused to show me what she'd bought. I knew better than to keep pestering her as she'd just tease me somehow.

Back at the hotel, we agreed to have a snooze and head down to the pool around 6pm for a swim and perhaps a drink. I read my book and Kimberly did some yoga exercises that showed just how limber she was. Having seen her naked and seeing her flexibility, I could easily see how she had a steady stream of young men who wanted to bed her.

Before she'd give me the new swimsuit, she insisted I get naked first. And it was an odd feeling being naked in front of your friend when she's fully clothed. Especially when you don't know how revealing a swimsuit, she'd bought me. It was a pale yellow that suited my colouring better than Madison's white one. It was still skimpy, but not as bad as the white one, but most importantly, it was lined.

I slipped it on and this time we had the confidence to head to the pool without our sarongs or other cover-ups. This time, however, the pool area is very busy with all the sun beds and tables occupied. I ordered two long cool drinks, and I noticed an elderly man standing and helping his wife up from a sunbed. He gestures to the now empty beds and Kimberly gestures a thank you and hurries over to grab them before anyone else can.

The barman tells me he'll get someone to bring the drinks over when they are ready. We'd had the balcony door open, so the AC in our room was off, so I was pretty warm. So, I walked over to the pool and dove in. As a girl I'd been on the swimming team and still loved to swim, and took pride that 15 years on, I could still dive perfectly.

As I surfaced, I heard a smattering of applause from a few of the other guests. Most of them are younger men. I smiled and waved, then swam a few relaxing lengths of the pool, enjoying the cool water. I'll admit to a little hesitancy as I climbed out of the pool. But a quick glance down confirmed this suit wasn't transparent like the other. It didn't hide the hardness of my nipples completely, but somehow that didn't bother me that much.

The drinks arrived, and we enjoyed the sun. I lay back with my eyes closed, and Kimberly eventually said she was going for a swim. I watched as she used the ladder to enter the pool and swam whilst apparently trying to keep her hair dry. I noticed several tables of men were watching her and she knew it as well.

After a few minutes, she hung on to the side of the pool in front of a table with 4 fit young men in their early twenties. Each is tanned with tousled hair and apparently flirting back and forth with Kimberly. I sipped my drink and thought about how it looked like she might have found a suitable replacement for the vibrator. Then I was shocked how casually I thought about her picking up a guy for sex.

Before I could think about it any longer, I saw her pointing over at me and waving me over. As I walked around the pool, she pulled herself out and she squeezed the water out of her hair. But in truth, she was just posing in front of the young men.

"Heather, this is Johno and Davo." She introduced me and two of the men said hi with a broad Aussie accent. "Then we have Clive and Bruce."

"Really?" I ask without thinking.

The fourth guy nods and shrugs his shoulders as if used to it. "And to make matters worse, my mum's called Sheila."

All four were nicely muscled, without being too bulky. Fit from exercise and not just working out in a gym. Johno and Davo have shoulder length, sun bleached, curly hair. Clive has blonde hair and seems the tallest, even though they were all sitting. Bruce had very dark hair cut short. He might have been a year or two older than the others.

"I was just saying to the guys that we might wander into the hotel bar later this evening." Kimberly said, and obviously it was an invitation to meet up with them later. I nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, I remembered her comment last night about picking up more than one guy. The image of us both taking on a pair of men popped into my head. It was a little disturbing, and I made an excuse to head to the ladies' room. When I got back, they had gone, and Kimberly was back on her sun bed.

"It's alright, isn't it?" She asked, a little worried.

"I suppose. But what exactly are you planning? Because I don't mind having a drink or two with them, but that's about it. But if you want the room to yourself for a bit. You'd better let me know so I can find somewhere to read my book without listening to you at it with one of them."

"Only one of them?" She asked wickedly, and I had to chuckle. But I wasn't entirely sure she was joking.

Kimberly tried to talk me into going to eat without a bra, but the white bikini was dry enough not to wear under the cheesecloth blouse. We had a nice meal and a bottle of wine before retiring to the hotel bar. I'd almost forgotten about the four Aussies until a Clive appeared whilst we ordered drinks at the bar

We followed him back to their table and soon sat between a pair of men each. The four were working their way around the world and were full of interesting and often funny adventures. Teasing each other lightly, but including us in their conversation.

The bar was fairly quiet for a Friday night and there was light music playing in the background. The drinks were flowing, and we were having a good time. Although this was their last night before, they fly off to another destination tomorrow.

I was sitting next to Bruce, and I'd not noticed my foot tapping along to the music that was playing when he asked if I wanted to dance. Looking around, I saw we sat next to a small but empty dance floor. It had been years since I'd been asked to dance, but I didn't want to do it if I was the only one.

I declined, but I saw Kimberly giving me a look that told me I should do it. So, I changed my mind and Bruce took my hand and stepped on to the dance floor. He was only a couple of inches taller than me, but he knew how to dance. When the next song came on, Kimberly led Clive out next to us, and I had to suppress a grin at the sight. Her head hardly reached his shoulders, and it almost looked like a grown up dancing with his daughter.

However, with more people on the dance floor, it dispelled my self-conscious feelings. Looking around the bar, I saw that hardly anyone was even looking over at us. At the end of the next song, Johno replaced Clive, and Clive replaced Bruce to dance with me. Our heights were far more compatible and while Clive wasn't as good a dancer as Bruce, we seemed to fit better.

This was a slower song, and I saw Kimberly rest her arms over Johno's shoulder and he put his hands on her hips. Clive saw this and gave me a questioning look. I smiled and put my arms around his neck, and he moved in close to hold my hips. It sent a little tingle through me as I'd not had a man touch me in so long.

I was already buzzed from the booze, but it felt nice to be in someone's arms. The dancing devolved into mostly swaying on the spot and slowly turning in place. It felt natural to rest my head against his shoulder as we danced.

When the song ended, I was about to go back to my seat when Davo tapped in and took over. He was shorter and a little more aggressive. He placed one hand low on my back and another higher up and held me against him. Not that it was unpleasant, and I knew he was enjoying having my boobs pressed against his chest. I was enjoying it as well.

By the end of the song, I could have sworn I could feel a hint of an erection pressed into my abdomen. I headed back to my seat as I was thirsty, and the room was warm. Clive moved to allow me to fit between him and Bruce. I looked over to see Davo moved up behind Kimberly, making her into the filling of a hunk sandwich. She grinned at me, even if Johno didn't look that pleased. His hands had wandered lower onto the top of her bum.

As the trio danced, I was sure Davo was rubbing up against Kimberly and introducing her to his erection. John seemed to have placed his hand on her side, so the heel of his hand would probably touch her boob. As they slowly rotated on the spot, I saw she had one of her hands low down between her and Johno. From the look she gave me when she saw I was looking, I was sure she was touching Johno's cock.

It sent a shiver through me, and I imagined the three of them naked on her bed. Kimberly had told me she'd had two guys at the same time more than once. I glanced at Bruce and Clive and tried to imagine me being that bold. Bruce was looking at his phone, but Clive seemed to take my look as a request for more dancing.

This time, he took a more assertive role. He pulled me close and rested his hands, so the fingertips were resting on the top of my bum. I kind of liked it and looked him in the eyes. He lowered his face to mine and our lips met. Without thinking, I returned the kiss. His lips were soft, and I could taste the alcohol on his tongue as he traced my lips.

He didn't try to ram it into my mouth, and I appreciated that. However, I felt a little self-conscious snogging a stranger in public. Looking over for moral support, I saw Kimberley was a step ahead. Davo was kissing the side of her neck, whilst she and Johno were kissing passionately.

As the song continued, Clive's hands lowered and openly caressed my buttocks and held me close so I could feel his erection against me. Which was flattering, but I wasn't sure what to do. I would not be as bold as my friend and touch it with my fingers, but part of me wanted to. It turned on me and I decided I needed a quick toilet break to cool this down.

When I returned, I saw Bruce was sitting alone, playing with his phone. He explained Clive was in the toilet, and he was trying to message his girlfriend back home. Which probably explained why he'd not been trying to dance with Kimberly or me. I asked if the others had girlfriends at home and he grinned and shook his head.

I noticed Kimberly was now facing Davo and Johno was behind her. He must have been a boob man, as he was openly groping her boobs from behind. Whilst Davo seemed content to allow Kimberly to rub his cock through his trousers. Seeing that was hot, but it scared me a little, and I finished my drink. Suddenly, I felt a little woozy. The bar was rather warm, and I thought I needed some fresh air.

When Clive came back and asked me to dance again, I refused, saying I'd had enough dancing and more than enough to drink. Kimberly must have seen that and came over. Johno and Davo looked a little awkward trying to hide their erections. I explained to Kimberly that I was done, and she agreed to call it a night. Much to the disappointment of Davo and Johno. Bruce was charming and kissed the back of mine and her hands.

The rest insisted on a proper kiss from Kimberly and me. They lined up and Kimberly went first, kissing each passionately and making no effort to hide her brushing her hand over the front of their trousers. I didn't mind the kiss but didn't touch them. Although Davo managed to 'accidentally on purpose' touch the side of my boob as we kissed.

As we entered the lift, I turned to her and said. "You don't have to leave just because I wanted to. You seemed to be very friendly with those two."

"True, and it was fun, but two guys at once is exhausting. And somehow, I don't think they'd wait their turn, if you know what I mean. You seemed to like Clive."

"He was ok. I liked he was tall and good-looking, nice to dance with. But I wasn't about to drag him back to his room."

"Actually, they don't have a room, as they aren't staying here. They worked here for a month, until yesterday, and are off to their next destination on a midday flight tomorrow. Which is why my two guys were a bit too keen. Still, I think Maddie's toy is going to get a work out." She replied as the lift doors pinged open.

"I'm almost tempted to borrow it after you." I said, walking down the corridor to our room.

"I thought you said you'd never used one."

"True, but it's not rocket science."

"Tell you what, why don't you watch me doing it?"

I laughed out loud, then slapped my hand over my mouth at being so loud. I opened our door, and we stepped inside.

"I'm serious." She added as she slipped off her shoes. "Besides, I think it would be kinda hot. Giving my best friend a sex show and an education in one go."

To emphasise it, she pushed her skirt off, revealing she wasn't wearing any underwear. I shook my head and stepped into the bathroom. Taking a quick cool shower, I felt better and less woozy than before and walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Kimberly was naked, sitting on her bed with the vibrator in her hand.

"You were serious?"

"Of course. I've touched three hard cocks tonight, so I will not be able to sleep until I get myself off. Doing it in front of my best friend is so taboo, it makes it ten times hotter. And if I can show you how to use a vibrator, that's just a bonus. Sit."

She gestured to my bed, and for some reason, I sat. Kimberly smiled and leant back, resting on one elbow, then hooked her heels up on the edge of the mattress. Her legs opened, and I was greeted with a very inmate view of my friend's vagina. As she brought the vibrator closer, I amended that to 'pussy'. Vagina was a word for medical use. Pussies were for sex.

She ran the vibrator between her labia. I was surprised that she'd not turned it on. She must have read my mind as she explained she preferred to start off without it turned on. She slipped it lower, and I saw her juices begin to show on the tip. I'd never been into women, but I'd watched enough girl on girl porn, but usually in the context of a threesome with a guy. So, watching another woman's pussy from so close whilst she pleasured herself gave me confusing feelings.

Kimberly was right that doing it in front of me was wrong, but the taboo made it hot. And I was already horny from earlier. For a moment I wondered if I was horny enough to go off to find Clive and work out my frustration on him. However, I wasn't about to go anywhere whilst Kimberly was working her vibrator deeper inside herself.

She was speeding up, and I saw that her upper chest and cheeks were flushed. Then I saw her eyes were locked on mine. It sent a shiver down my spine. I jumped as the vibrator was turned on. Kimberly let out a groan of pleasure, and I knew I wanted that inside me now. I could see the copious juices coating the vibrator, and I knew how wet I was.

I wasn't sure I could wait, so I tugged my towel open and sat naked opposite her. Kimberly moaned and redoubled her efforts. Then she suddenly withdrew the toy and pressed the tip to her clit.

Her orgasm was pretty explosive. She cried out loud enough that anyone in the neighbouring rooms would have heard. Collapsing back into the bed, letting the vibrator drop to the bed.

I was stunned. I wasn't sure I'd ever climaxed that hard in my life. Was that just her or was the toy that good? Her pussy looked swollen and well fucked. Her juices smeared around her lips, and I shocked myself by wondering if she tasted anything like me.

Then she suddenly sat up and smiled at me a little self-consciously. Which wasn't like her normally. But then again, what was normal about this? She snatched up the toy and hurried to the bathroom to rinse it off. Returning moments and handing me the toy.

If I'd not been drunk and so turned on, I know I'd have been too insecure to do anything. But instead, I lay on my back and opened my legs. I shut my eyes to block out the sight of Kimberly standing over me, watching.

Bringing the toy between my legs, it felt weird guiding this fake phallus to my pussy. Your mind knows exactly where your hands and fingers are without looking. Holding this toy felt separate from me as I probed at my labia to gauge the opening.

Remembering what Kimberly had done, I rub it back and forth to lubricate it, before pushing the tip inside. Despite it being a plastic toy, it felt familiar as it opened me up.

Suddenly I was reminded of my electric toothbrush and how I stood foolishly with a manual toothbrush in this hotel bathroom, expecting it to do the work for me. This was the same. I was half expecting it to do all the work.

I pushed a little deeper and pulled back slowly. After a few more times, I wondered if I wasn't built like other women, as it didn't feel that good.

"You're doing it wrong." Kimberly said, and I opened my eyes, suddenly remembering she was there. "Let me show you."

Before I could react, she knelt between my legs and took the toy from me.

"No..." I objected, but she shushed me.

"Trust me. Let's try this to start with."

She pulled the toy from me and turned it on low, then traced wide circles around my breasts.

The tingling sensation felt wonderful. Especially when the wide circles became tighter and closer to my areola. I could see a slight trail of my juices over my breasts, but the tip was dry again. Kimberly popped the tip inside her mouth, and it came out covered in her saliva.

As she brushed the vibrator across the edge of my areola, I wondered if she'd been able to taste me from the toy. The nasty thought sent a flood of juices to my pussy, and I was worried about staining my bedding. She brought it within a hair's breadth of my nipple before pulling back.

This time she pressed it against my pussy, and it opened up to swallow it easily. I was embarrassingly wet, but it felt better with her doing it.

"You had the angle all wrong." She explained, then pulled it out, and I groaned in frustration.