Suite Encounter for the Wife

Story Info
Sharing the wife with a new man.
2.8k words
4.01
13.7k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the room wearing a green sheer body suit with matching garters and stockings. She wore her hair frizzy and curly with a tight green collar around her neck. The heels she was wearing were black and magnified her legs and calves.

He and I were sitting, chatting, and having drink. She carried with her a bottle of oil that she placed on the table. She sat down between us and I handed her a shot of tequila. She took it quickly, causing some to slip out of the corner of her mouth. He reached up and wiped it from her face. I could feel the heat from her skin radiating. She was nervous, but excited.

We have been talking about this scenario, for years now. She had decided it was time. We've gone through all of the potential good, as well as the potential bad. We even talked about it in counseling. It was important to me that she didn't simply just "give in", but that she was open, to taking a walk on the wild side so to speak. When you're from a small town and are prominent people, it's hard to pull something like this off, while being mindful of reputations. We discussed going to a Lifestyle club in Dallas, but she was still worried that we may be recognized. We finally settled on finding someone through a website. At first, we were disappointed in the quality that was out there. Eventually though, we found someone that she was interested in getting to know better. Some online visiting and eventually meeting, led to this evening.

I asked her to get up and turn some music on. Of course, I could have done it, but I wanted to watch her walk across the room. He and I stood up to get a couple more drinks, and again, simply to keep her standing, we stood around talking and laughing. The chit chat seemed to calm her and put her at ease, as if she forgot she was standing their exposed, but still so sexy. After a few drinks, I told him to grab the oil and I led her by the hand to the bedroom of the suite we were in.

The body suit was crotchless and purchased specifically that way, so that we didn't have to remove it until we were ready, allowing her to wear it as long as she wanted because it accentuated her attributes. I laid her on the bed and pulled her hair from behind her head so that she wasn't laying on it. He removed her heels and poured some oil into his hands and went to work on her feet. I started rubbing her temples and massaging her head. I wanted her to be comfortable, but sexy. I wanted her to know we were focused on her but didn't want her to get too comfortable. I had to be careful not to put her to sleep, so we couldn't spend too much time working on one area.

He began to move from her feet to her calves, to the back of her knees, tracing a strong finger back down to her achilles. I worked from her head, to tracing around eyes and nose, moving to her hears and the pressure point behind the lobes. As he moved to her thighs, I moved to her shoulders, working my way in between her breasts, down to her hip bones. When I reached her hips, he placed his hand on her pubic bone and pressed firmly. The back of his hand was pressing against her clit and he pulsated his hand in that spot. With a firm squeeze of her hips, I rolled her over onto her stomach. We didn't remove her body suit, so we had to use the oil sparingly.

This time, we worked back up. He started kneading her ass as I worked on the small of her back, moving towards her shoulders and head as he worked back down behind her knees to her feet. She spread her legs and slightly raised her ass, inviting him to touch her. I moved my hands to her ass, squeezing and massaging, and using her cheeks to spread her labia apart. I could hear how wet she was when I pulled them apart, massaging and spreading them back and forth. He slid a finger in, easily. In and out, eventually moving to two. Her breathing became ragged, and she moved her right hand underneath herself to touch herself. As I worked on her ass cheeks and hips, he worked up to three fingers, in and out of her. We both could tell she was close. We slowed the pace bringing her back down.

Rolling her over, we continued to touch her, firmly. He began to knead her thighs while I traced lines along her throat and outlined her collarbone. She was ready. He was too. I had been ready for a long time. He pulled the crotchless opening wider as to expose her labia more, so that there would be little to no friction from it. He again worked one finger in her, but this time, he skipped the 2nd one, going from one to three. She purred. Her eyes were closed, but her she was biting her lip. I leaned down to kiss her and she reached up, pulling my head to her forcefully for a strong kiss. I grabbed her breasts as I kissed her and when she gasped, I knew his mouth was on her pussy. I opened my eyes to find her looking at me wide eyed and with an intense lust. I started to pull my head back when she again, reached for the back of my head pulling me down, biting my lip, and then moaning into my mouth.

Expertly, when he could tell she was getting close again, he stopped. She frustratingly groaned into my mouth, pulled away and asked him what happened. He smiled, leaned back, and unbuttoned his jeans. She spun around on the bed to pull his already hard cock out of his jeans. She grabbed it with one hand. Her fingers couldn't quite touch reaching around it. She stroked it up and down, pushing some precum out of it. She ran her fingers to the top and dabbed her fingers on the precum. With her index finger and thumb making a dabbing motion, watching the stickiness between her fingers. She put them in her mouth and sucked it off. She abruptly pushed him back off the bed and she got up and pealed his jeans off of him.

She started to immediately go down on him, when pulled her to her feet and kissed her. She kissed him back, and then helped him out of his shirt. She kissed him on the neck and went back to her knees. She wrapped both hands around his dick and the head was still exposed. She licked the tip, again, urging precum to come out of it. She licked it again, looked back at me and engulfed him. He was a couple inches longer than me, and was quite a bit thicker. She couldn't take all of him. It put her mouth in a position she wasn't used to, but she meets a challenge head on. She kept turning his cock to a position where she could watch me and bobbed up and down on it, and then sucking hard on the head to where it would "pop" when she pulled it out. She cupped his balls and took his cock all as far as she could and then squeezed his nuts until he grunted.

Pulling her head off of him, she got back onto the bed, and began to crawl towards me. She motioned for me to move closer and lie down so that she could unbutton my jeans. She pulled my penis out of my jeans and did what she does best. She loves sucking on the head of my dick and watching it swell, so she began to do that and then deep throated me. He just stood there, and I guess she could feel him standing there, so she widened her legs and arched her back, pushing her ass towards him with a jiggle. That was all the invitation he needed. He got up on the bed, on his knees, and slowly entered her. Her breath sucked in when he first put the head in. He pulled it out, and then put it back in and held it. This guy had been in this situation before. Slowly, he continued to push into her while she sucked on me. It was obvious when he was all the way because she quit sucking and let her bottom lip drop, just holding her mouth on my dick.

Once he was all the way inside her, he started pumping slowly and she resumed sucking on me. At times, I'd have to pull her head off so that I wouldn't cum. He expertly, just the way that I do, massaged her ass as he was fucking her, spreading her labia as far as it would stretch. Her head was hanging low and she was breathing heavy. Almost like a dog panting. I raised her head and she had a crazed look to her. I kissed her again and she fed me her tongue, while sucking on mine and biting my lip. All of a sudden, she stopped kissing me, and collapsed onto the bed. Either no longer aware I was there, or no longer caring, she grabbed the bed sheets and started fucking back on him as hard as she could. He increased the intensity with which he fucked her, and their bodies were clapping together so loudly I was afraid the neighbor's could hear. She pushed herself back up onto her hands gave me the look to kiss her, and when I did, she wailed into my mouth as she started cumming. That's all it took for him. He pulled out of her and shot ropes of cum on to her back and her ass. She laid on the bed and he fell to the side and both of them laid there, spent. I however, hadn't come yet.

I went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean her up with. When I came back, they were laying face to face and kissing each other. She was half stroking his semi hard prick with the tips of her fingers. I leaned down to kiss her on the side of the face and she turned to meet my mouth. She told me she loved me, more than ever, and it was glorious. She rolled back to her stomach and I wiped her back clean. He got up and made me and him each a drink. She got up to go "freshen up". By the time she had come back, he was back in his jeans and we were just chilling out. I was anything but though. Not only was I still needing to cum, but I was a ball of emotions. It was what I had been waiting on, but wanted to make sure she was okay. We needed to time to talk. I had to know where she was, emotionally and mentally.

She walked back into the room with a towel wrapped around her and I was reminded of how lucky I am. She's just so beautiful. Her face is perfectly symmetrical, and her smile is the brightest I've ever seen. She has this look though, that she can give that is confident and flirty, but not overtly. When she walked into the room wearing that towel, I was put at ease. She gave me that look. She wasn't done and she was more than fine. She walked over and asked me to pour her a drink, and I did so. She made herself part of the conversation and then asked him what he thought, and how he felt. She never asked me. His glowing review pleased her and she showed it by walking up to him and kissing him lightly on the mouth. She then turned to me saying, "your fantasy isn't completely fulfilled, and after that, I'm more than ready to finish this." Then, she grabbed us both by the hands and led us back to the bedroom.

The three of us met at the foot of the bed and we both kissed her while she dropped the towel. He was considerably taller than me, and he bent down to kiss her. Then she would turn her head to me and I kissed her. I don't know how much time passed, but we stayed there, in no rush, just kissing and fondling her. We fell onto the bed, and much the same. Until she motioned for him to get in the middle of the bed, and she motioned for me to pull up a chair. With her back to me, she straddled him, and made sure that I saw her grab his cock, position it just right, and then she slid down onto it with a deep inhaled breath.

I stood up so that I could get a better view and he was grabbing and rubbing her tits as she bound up and down on his cock. I'm not an insecure man. I know what I bring to the table and am confident in it. We've also experimented with sleeves and toys. This however, gave her an opportunity that she simply doesn't get with me. The sensation she felt being able to raise as high as she wanted and then slam back down was clear when I saw her face. She looked at me and grinned, arching her back, and running her hands through her hair and down over her face. I'd never seen her like this, and she wasn't holding back. She was loving it. I walked to her, grabbed her by the throat and kiss her hard and firm, but yet, with a sensuality that changed her rhythm. She stopped bobbing up and allowed him to start working. She was lost in the moment, in the pleasure. I broke the kiss, and she began to slide, grind, back and forth. I walked back behind to her to enjoy the show and she noticed. She leaned forward and started working her ass up and down while keeping her knees on the bed. It was an incredibly sexy site to watch her ass shake as she chased her orgasm.

She soon slowed down, rearranged herself, and turned to face me. She leaned back, grabbed his cock, and put it back in her. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue involuntary licked her lips. They fucked like that for a few minutes and then she leaned forward sliding and grinding on him. She leaned low enough that I was able to walk to her and she grabbed my dick and stuck it in her mouth. She was concentrated on her orgasm though, and she wasn't able to maintain sucking me and fucking him, so I grabbed her head and started fucking her face. Suddenly, she stopped. She pulled her head off me, looked me in the eye, and grinned. She got off him, straddled him again with her back to me, told me to put myself in her and get wet. I fucked her while she kissed him for a few minutes and then she instructed me to pull out, and put it in her ass. This, I wasn't expecting.

This isn't something we've done much. Just a couple of times, but she was ready, eager even. I slowly worked my way inside her, little by little, until I was in all the way to my base. She reached back to grab my leg to stop me so she could acclimate. After the "okay", I started to slowly move in and out. She was rubbing his dick through her labia and on her clit, and then when the timing was right, put him back into her. I couldn't believe what was going on. We were both in her at the same time! The rhythm was a little hard to get used to, but instinctively, she led the way and put us into a rhythm. It didn't take long after that. She had a massive orgasm that triggered mine, and luckily for me, it was perfect timing, because her pulsating pussy pushed me out while it milked his cock, causing it to explode into her.

I collapsed on the bed and she collapsed on top of him. I laid there gathering my wits and looked at her and watched her back raise and lower with her heavy breathing. I helped her off of him and walked her to the shower. We were exhausted, but we needed to clean up. Twenty minutes later, we walked back into the room where he was still laying asleep. We woke him up to bid him goodbye and we laid down to make love one more time before drifting off to sleep.