We Cuckolded My Sister’s Husband

Story Info
He’s averting his eyes when I want to discuss our marriage.
2.4k words
3.97
44.9k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's averting his eyes when I discuss our marriage, Chloe."

"That doesn't mean much, sis."

"My husband is hiding something."

"C'mon, Sarah, give Paul a break. You've been married six years, and he cherishes you."

"Can you talk to him for me?"

"Me? Talk to your husband about you? Are you mad?"

"Chloe, you've known him for ages, and you guys play squash every Wednesday."

"Why would he tell me anything, especially knowing I'm your sister? You haven't thought this through."

"Actually, who better to confide something he wants me to know but can't say himself?"

"What's worrying you?"

"Divorce. I think my husband wants to leave me."

I left the coffee shop with my head spinning. I was friendly with Paul, but only because we played squash together, had coffee afterwards and went to most of the same weddings and funerals.

I played badly that Wednesday night, and Paul thrashed me. We were usually about even so it didn't surprise me when he mentioned my poor performance over coffee.

"Something's distracted you, Chloe."

"Nah, I'm fine. You had better luck tonight."

He simmered, knowing I was lying, and we sat silently in a near empty coffee shop, each hiding behind our mugs.

"It's Sarah, if you must know."

"My Sarah?"

"Yeah, she thinks you're hiding something from her?"

"Hiding what?"

"You haven't denied it."

We settled back into a stony silence and I realised something was very wrong. I felt afraid because my younger sister is precious to me and the possible destruction of her marriage felt terrifying.

"Are you leaving Sarah?"

His chin dropped and complexion turned ashen. First he grimaced, then laughed maniacally, and to the point of crying, planting his face in both hands. When he came back up for air, his contorted expression and the tears rolling down his face were pitiful.

I shunted my chair closer to him, wrapping an arm around his neck, pulling him close.

"Is it divorce that's got you upset and you're too frightened to tell Sarah?"

His expression flashed instantly to defiance.

"No, never. I'd never leave Sarah. She's my life."

"Okay Paul, I'm confused. What's going on?"

He sat back, partly relieved, but with a haunted expression that was more confusing than frightening to me.

"I can't say."

"Can't, or won't?"

He placed his palms together to his lips and blew hard, as if releasing steam. His contorted expression conveyed the heart wrenching nature of a problem that was very real to him.

"As long as you don't want to divorce my sister or sleep with me, then I can help you with anything else."

"Of course I don't want to sleep with you."

"There's no need to be so emphatic."

We both chuckled, lightening our mood. He sipped more coffee, and I was glad we'd ordered grande, but even when he dipped his head into the massive porcelain mug, I didn't let go of his eyes.

If there was a chance to help them, I would take it.

"It is a sexual matter though but not related to you. We're friends."

"Oh, right. I know someone that can get viagra if that's the issue."

"It's not that either, Chloe."

"Fucking spit it out then, Paul. I can't stand the melodramatics."

He looked tortured, but I felt Paul had reached a point where he needed to tell me, or anyone, because the problem was tearing him apart.

"I want Sarah to sleep with another man."

I felt like my eyes popped out of their sockets on stalks and my heart bounced around its protective rib cage playing dodgeball. I leaned across the table to whisper, praying I'd misheard.

"Did I hear you right?"

"What did you hear."

"You want my sister, your wife, to sleep with another man, that's not you?"

"Please don't treat me like a freak, Chloe. It's a common relationship dynamic these days."

I sat back, stared at him, then realised I was being a prude.

"Cuckoldry?"

"Yes."

"Why not ask her straight out."

"How?"

"By being honest."

"Do you think she'll do it?"

"I have no clue, Paul. We discuss girl stuff and she's often praised your bedroom gymnastics without offering details, but never to this extent."

"I can't ask her."

"Why not?"

"In case she treats me like a freak."

"You know Sarah is better than that."

"Will you come with me as moral support while I tell her?"

"It's weird, Paul. Maybe if Sarah wasn't my sister, I'd feel differently."

"You're my friend as well, so you'll have the interests of both parties at heart. Her's more than mine, obviously."

I mulled it over, realising he was right. If there was one person in the world that would never tell a soul about this situation, it was me.

"Okay, let's go."

"What now, today?"

"Would you rather we both keep your secret when she's already asked me to find out what's going on?"

"I guess that's not the best idea."

I followed him in my car, parked and held his hand up the driveway to my sister's home. She looked horrified seeing us together, knowing a revelation had occurred.

"Fuck! It's divorce, isn't it?"

Paul shook his head vigorously, shuddered and burst into tears, sobbing like a child that lost its mother.

"Its nothing like that, sis."

Chloe hugged her husband close, stroking his head while offering a confused expression to me, mouthing what the fuck is going on?

"He wants you to cuckold him."

"What the fuck... with another man?"

"Or a girl, I guess."

"Don't get funny with me, Chloe. Are you being serious?"

"As far as I can tell, yes, he is. Paul loves you with all his heart, but he wants you to fuck another guy, presumably for the bang rather than any romantic value. Am I right, Paul?"

He stood up straight and looked relieved because I'd finally popped the elephant in the room.

"It's true, Sarah."

"Look, you guys, I think my work here is done, so why don't you talk it over. I'm leaving."

"No, stay here, sis. You're part of this now. I need to get to the bottom of what's going on."

I reluctantly sat down opposite the awkward-looking couple, prepared to help if needed. Chloe gently cupped Paul's chin, lifting upwards to stare into his eyes.

"I want to hear you say it yourself, please, husband."

"I want you to cuckold me."

"Please tell me why?"

"For the competition, the kink of being mildly humiliated, and of wanting you to be more in control, empowered and able to use me as an emotional anchor to have more fun."

"Fun without you?"

"That's up to you. I can be involved, help or be banished."

"What about us and our marriage?"

"I don't want you to leave me, ever. That's completely off the table."

"It's dangerous to do this."

"Do you love me, Sarah?"

"Oh god, yes, with all my heart, babe."

"Would you leave me?"

"No, never."

"Then it's up to you."

Sarah glanced at me for validation and I shrugged my shoulders. Her furrowed brow told me I'd have to do better.

"I don't see the harm, sis, as long as you don't catch feelings for other guys."

"You think I should do it?"

"Do you think this is just a passing interest for Paul?"

She thought about it for a moment, kissed Paul and looked him in the eyes again.

"Is this what's bothered you?"

"For over a year? Yes."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"We'll do it."

His loving expression would have lit up a room and I felt a rush of happiness recover what had become a very dreary disposition. Sarah stood up as if to leave, then turned to face me.

"Phone Simon now and get him over here, please?"

"Simon Hall?"

"Yeah, he and Philipa have an open marriage. She explained it all to me and that's who I want as my first bull. He's got an enormous cock, according to her. Is that okay, Paul?"

He nodded, more enthusiastically than I would have believed a few hours earlier. Sarah had already run off to the bathroom to prepare, and I was left to call and arrange my sister's inaugural cuckold fuck session.

Simon was keen as mustard, making the drive over in half an hour, almost precisely the time it took my sister to prepare. He walked into the living room, all smiles and as normal as you like.

"Hey, Paul, how's it going?"

Watching the guy about to fuck my sister shake her husband's hand almost sent me over the edge. I felt horrified at my state of arousal, evidenced by a thin rivulet of shame dripping down my thighs from a pair of sports knickers incapable of holding any more lady cream.

"You need to be upstairs, Simon."

"Who's taking the photos?"

"Fucking, what now?"

"Philipa wants pictures, or it's a no go."

Sarah joined us, ignored her husband and, clad only in French knickers and a matching bra, she gripped Simon's head, drawing him close to kiss deeply.

"I want Paul to take the photos and Chloe to restrain him in our bedroom so he doesn't speak or move."

A hedonistic explosion in my brain tore me between running and complying with my sister's request. In the end, I joined the line of people sprinting upstairs to help them where I could.

When Sarah and Simon hit the bed in a tangle of pre-fuck body parts. I gripped Paul's arm, dragged him to a leather wing-back chair my sister used for reading and pointed to the space beside it.

"Kneel there, get your phone out and take pictures and video of your wife being fucked. Don't speak, don't move and don't get involved in what's happening on the bed because it wouldn't be fair."

To his credit, Paul did as I commanded and began clicking images of my sister being debauched almost immediately.

I pressed my hand between my legs, glad I wore a sports skirt instead of tight, long pants. I hoped Paul wouldn't notice me pleasuring myself, but I needn't worry because he was drooling, and so was my sister's pussy.

Simon wasted no time whipping his pants off, but when Sarah tore his boxer shorts down, I was stunned and blurted.

"That's a massive cock."

Paul looked up at me, so I shook my head while waving both hands apologetically, mouthing sorry, but Simon's cock must have been nine inches long and I felt mildly envious.

"Can you help me, please?"

I looked at Sarah, praying she was talking to Paul, but she wasn't. My sister meant both of us.

"Take Simon's cock in your hand, Chloe, aim it straight up while Paul helps me balance above it."

Paul was enthusiastic like a dog with a bone, sliding across the bedroom wooden parquet floor to aid his wife with both arms until she squatted high above Simon's giant cock. I took the bull boner in hand, noting its beauty and the copious pre-cum stuffed into the folds of his foreskin.

"He needs lubrication."

I lied, but there was no way I'd leave that room without savouring the giant cock I was helping to squeeze inside my sister's pussy. When I peeled back his foreskin, the musky, stallion-esque aroma hit me and my nostrils flared just before I slid his cum covered glans inside my mouth.

I sucked half a dozen times, swallowing as much pre-cum as I could reasonably squeeze out of his cock. When I was done, having deposited saliva on his entire shaft, I held the monster cock upright while Sarah descended onto it, supported by her husband.

Sarah's pussy entrance was stretched wide open when his glans slid inside, and I felt reluctant to let go. His solid cock slid half way inside her pouting slit and my sister moaned like a whore. She waited until her pussy was stretched, then slid the whole length of Simon's nine inches until her pubic bone ground into his.

She screamed, raked her hair, thrashing and tossing her head. I backed away, sat in the chair, watching a surreal cirque de fuck while slipping my panties aside to rub hard on an engorged clitoris, begging for attention.

While Sarah slid her pussy up and down Simon's thick, veiny cock, I did the same with two fingers up and down my creamy furrow. The private sexy cuckold scene playing out was too much not to masturbate to. While I rubbed my clitoris hard in a circular motion, I fleetingly prayed my future husband might favour the same lifestyle.

Sarah's pussy must have expanded massively, because she slid up and down Simon's enormous cock like a piston, while Paul helped support her weight. He'd hopped up onto the bed, hooked his forearms under his wife's armpits to help her ride the bull's cock harder.

The cream on Simon's cock, excreted by Sarah, was pushed further into his pubic bush on every downward stroke. On her ascent, I watched my sister's pussy grip Simon's cock like a hydraulic seal, and it finished me as I squirted unicorn pee onto the leather seat cushion while strumming my pussy with four fingers. I stroked the wet crease and love button between my legs like a guitar.

Sarah rocked back and forth on Simon's cock, grinding into him while he screamed and emptied his seed inside her. I watched the white cream ooze from a slightest gap between his cock and her pussy, feeling dizzy from the taboo storm that enveloped me.

I hope she's on the pill.

When Sarah rolled off Simon's cock, her beaming face was the happiest I've ever seen. Paul fell into her arms and they French kissed, so I held a hand out to help the smiling bull get up, collecting his clothes off the floor.

"I'll clean up before you leave."

I led Simon by his hand to the spare bedroom. The last thing I saw when closing my sister's room door was her gently encouraging Paul's head between her legs.

I smiled and felt happy for them. All three got what they wanted, no harm done, and now, I'd get mine.

When Simon sat on the spare bed, he flicked his phone, read a message and looked at me.

"Philipa wants to know what time I'm coming home."

"Is 9am tomorrow morning okay?"