Suite Seduction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, dude this is so weird!!!"

I don't respond with words. I respond by bringing my mouth's attention to the head of his dick, swirling my tongue around the mushroom tip and up and down his slit. He gives a groan that satisfies something primal in me. I swivel my entire head emphatically on his dick, providing more and more motion as I absolutely slurp on the end of his magnificent length.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!"

Suddenly his hand is on the back of my head again and he's pushing me down the length of his cock once more, his dick head resting in the back of my throat as his toes curl, legs shake, and moans turn to full-fledged groans. With no warning, he shoots rope after rope of cum down my drainpipe. It keeps coming and coming and eventually catches up with me, coating my mouth, flooding over my tongue and teeth, filling my cheeks more than any load I've ever swallowed. This little guy is fucking fertile.

Finally, I manage to get the rest of his thick cum down my gullet but keep his delicious cock in my mouth as I gently suckle and listen to his now manic gasps and groans.

Eventually, he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me off, a stream of drool and regrettably leftover jizz leaking from my freshly used mouth.

He sits there, hand tangled in my hair, catching his breath while looking down at my subservient face. I'm dripping in his cum and his mouth is hanging open in dumb shock. His face is glazed with sweat.

I make the mistake of smiling and he pushes me away. I am a little taken aback, but nothing straight guys do surprises me anymore. I hear him take a shirt from his laundry basket next to his bed, wipe his cum and my spit off his dick, balls, and lower body and then pull the covers over himself, hell bent on falling asleep before I can address him using my mouth as a fleshlight.

Stunned, I wander in a daze back to the dorm door. The door I was about to walk through before this mind-blowing incident. Imagine if I had and missed out on this perfect gift.

To my surprise, I'm broken from my reverie not by the sound of Teague's video games, the twins' drunken chatter, or Kamir's music. Instead, I'm shaken by the sight of another wet, dangling dick. This one directly on display in the middle of the living area. The TV is on. Oddly, some nature documentary?

"Hey, bro. Sorry, just air-drying! I can't believe you left that party so early! I swear, if you'd stuck around, you would have gotten so lucky. Trev and I both got some of the best head of our lives tonight, I swear to fucking god, bro. They have this back room where I guess the chicks can take guys and just suck 'em dry. They have a bunch of scores on the wall for the ones who do the best job. The one that wins never has to pay for drinks. It's fucking sick, man. Best. Night. Ever."

Much like the other parts of their bodies, Trent and Trevor's cock's are practically identical. Trent's might be a little bigger or maybe just more chubbed out than when I'd seen Trev's. His bush is full like his brother's. I can't even manage a response other than a laugh in which I cover my mouth, less to stifle the surprise and more to mask Nick's cum which I suddenly realize is still coating my lips. I discreetly slip away to the bathroom.

Now on my own and giving myself a hard look in the mirror, I realize I cannot believe the person I've become in just my first month of college. I've befriended five straight men, sucked one off, and seen half of them stark naked. If I didn't believe myself to be a full-blown pervert before, I'd be a fucking idiot for denying it now.

In the bathroom light, I watch my cum-covered face transform from disbelief to determination. Now thinking about it, getting Nick to let me suck his cock wasn't really that difficult. Getting to see the other half of my roommates naked was practically effortless. Maybe I am a sexual God.

As I remove stray cum from my face with my fingers and lick them clean, I am feeling downright devious. And thinking that maybe, just maybe, I can turn each and every one of these beefy boys into my own personal toys... one by one.