Sujatha: The professor slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I am a college professor but I have never been this happy or satisfied. You make my life blissful daddy. I want to be yours. Treat me like your slutty whore. Use me. Abuse me. All I ever want is your dick. I would do anything to get a taste of your tool. Please daddy give this trashy slut an opportunity to experience your divine cock."

I continued my ranting and moaning and slowly started using the makeshift marker dildo he gave into my female pocket. I slowly moved it up and down with everything happening captured by the camera in the most degrading angle. I progressively went from slow thrusts to fast paced ones with each one pushing me closer to a much needed orgasm. And then finally I had my orgasmic release after a long teasing. It was truly wonderful and one of the best ones I ever had.

"Thank you daddy for letting me orgasm" With that I turned off the camera and collapsed laying down on the desk reiterating everything I did for the video. With the video done I sent it to Rakesh eagerly waiting for his response. I just continued to lay there naked and exhausted. I liked the feeling of being naked in my class. It adds a risk factor and I cant believe I was just here in this very room moments ago taking classes to my students.

A few minutes passed and I got a response from Rakesh.

"Not bad slut, i thought your old ass brain would fuck this up. I guess you really are horny for this dick. Let's have a little more fun with this shall we. I hope you didnt dress up. I want you to take a few pics just like you are outside your classroom with the door and class sign visible and give me some sexy poses. Also I want you to take one more pic more risky and sexier than that completely up to you. If i'm satisfied you can have a chance to suck me off otherwise you can forget this dick."

Damn I didn't expect such a text from him. Obviously I will do anything to make him happy and with that I was resolved to show him the best results with whatever it takes. I was also incredibly wet and kind of nervous with what i'm about to do. I slowly went outside to check if the coast is clear and took my makeshift dildo with me. With noone outside I placed the camera appropriately and sat down with my ass on the floor in front of my class door on the corridor. I set the timer on the camera and slowly inserted the marker dildo in me in a spread eagle position. I had to take a few tries but once i got a satisfying pic I got up ready to go I noticed from the corner of my eye the janitor coming up the stairs to my floor. I immediately ran into my class hoping he didn't just see a naked professor in the corridor. With the safety of the classroom I quickly started dressing up that's when I got the idea for the next pic. What's more risky than the other photo than taking a similar photo with someone in the background. Its way too risky but Rakesh might appreciate it. With my mind set on what to do I put on my saree and went out to scout for the task. I noticed that he keeps going in a straight line for a while and comes back so if i time it right i know i can get a good shot. There's a turn right over there and if i can time it right i can take a pic with the comfort of the back wall covering me. With the plan in mind i set it in motion. I hid in a classroom, stripped naked, striked the same pose with the marker dildo in the corridor behind the janitor. Once I got the pic i immediately dressed up and sent it to Rakesh. I waited for his reply and I got one in ten minutes.

'I'll see you tonight.' That's it. I went through all this trouble trying to impress him but a simple reply just like that. But still no matter how mad I was I was still looking forward to meeting him tonight and more importantly I felt extremely aroused doing all this. I truly am a slut. A married professor milf slut.

I packed my stuff and left for my car. As I sat in my car I had a naughty idea. The car was parked in the open parking slot. There were a few more cars around but it was relatively covered enough. Once inside my car i stripped again making sure no one was around. Once naked I took another pic and sent it to Rakesh with the text, 'Can't wait to meet Daddy tonight'. Damn I'm getting too horny now for this college kid. Surprisingly I got a very quick reply with an eggplant and splash emoji. I decided to dress soon, and don't want to be caught naked here. I noticed dressing back in your saree inside a car is almost impossible. Being as horny as I was I simply draped the saree alone over me leaving the rest. If anyone looked closely inside they can see that I was naked underneath it. With that I left. The ride home was pretty interesting. I almost got caught by the watchman in the college, there is a chance he might have noticed me. With my daughter at home and husband working I had to sneak into the house wearing basically half naked. I went to my room, stripped naked fantasizing about tonight and trying my hardest not to masturbate.

Around 8 pm, a notification alert came saying, "Hurry up and make your way to the street corner." I was expecting him to text at late night like last time but this was quite early. The content may have seemed ordinary, yet only I know the devious events that's going to unfold tonight. Well I have to move fast, I don't want to keep him waiting. Knowing him, he might leave if I dont get there in a few minutes. I quickly went back to my room and changed into a button up dress that came just below my knees.With a quick glance in the mirror checking out how i look I left my room heading to the front door.

"You're going out? Isn't it a bit late now?" said my husband sitting in the living room watching some television with my daughter.

"Hey, honey sorry I forgot to tell you about this. My friend Geetha called and said she was having a small hangout with a few others. I'm just headed there, I will be a little late, the dinner is in the dining table."

"No issues hon, have fun"

"Bye mom"

With that i left my house. And started walking towards the street corner. In a few steps I saw him, a gorgeous dark skinned man sitting on a motorcycle smoking a cigarette. I was surprised he bought a motorcycle instead of a car, and headed towards him keeping an eye out if any of my neighbors was watching.

"Hello, daddy"

He turned around looking at me and in a swift motion grabbed my left boob through my dress. This man keeps putting me in risky situations and I was just a few buildings away from my house where my daughter and husband are watching television and it was only around 8pm.

"What the fuck? You are wearing a bra" He immediately put his hands under my dress to check if I was wearing panties.

"I'm so sorry, I was at home and as soon as i got you message I hurried myself to change and completely forgot about my underwear. Im so sorry"

"I expected professors to be smarter. Slut from now on you will no longer wear any underwear in your house. Now remove them."

Fuck Fuck Fuck. What the Fuck. He wanted me to remove them right here right now. I really hope no one comes out right now.

"What are you looking at shut up remove your underwear now, or you want me to send you home naked"

I immediately started stripping my underwear. The panties was the easy part. I just have to slide them under my dress. To remove the bra I undid a few of my dress buttons in the front and removed them and gave it to him as quickly as I could.

He took my underwear and threw it to the side of the road, strangely thrilled me, anticipating someone finding it. "Leave those buttons as it is and get on the bike."

Wanting to get this over with I eagerly climbed onto his motorcycle, allowing my dress to expose a generous amount of cleavage that could easily escape with even the slightest movement. We set off in his motorcycle, a sportbike with an elevated seat, I put my arms around his waist tightly gripping onto him, desperately hoping that no one of my neighbors saw me

We drove for almost an hour and I was so wet the whole journey that my bare pussy would have definitely stained his seat. Not to mention how hard I have to try to keep my large boobs from being exposed. We soon came to a halt in a very quiet suburban neighborhood across the street from a small tobacco shop. The locality appeared less populated with only a few residences scattered amidst multiple vacant lands.

"I need to get some cigarettes. Why dont you remove one more button in your dress theres barely anyone around."

We were quite far from my place and there were only a few buildings around compared to my neighborhood.

"I'm so sorry daddy I feel really bad for disappointing you back there." Feeling super horny from the whole ride and everything that happened I started removing all the buttons in my dress. I was sure I could hide myself enough from the vendor but even then i feel kind of hot thinking about flashing him my naked body.

"You are learning slut, pretty good." He gave me a quick grope before leaving to buy his cigarettes.

"Isn't she a little old to be your girlfriend." said the shopkeeper. Rakesh turned back looking at me and smiling knowing very well I could hear his conversation.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just this slut i play with when I'm bored." He just openly referred to me as a slut in the presence of an unfamiliar person.

"She looks so hot for someone that old. I hope you guys have a great time."

"Sure thanks. I'm sure we will have an amazing night, she left her husband and daughter at home to be my plaything tonight." Is he also going to give this guy my full name and address? My body started moving on its own on hearing this slowly lifting the bottom of my dress so my complete bare thighs all the way to my ass is visible to this stranger. Damn Im really turned on right now.

With that he headed back to his bike with the vendor gawking at me.

"God you are such an exhibitionist slut aren't you." Looking at my state of undress.

"Daddy, I'm your exhibitionist slut. I can't wait for you to use me as your plaything tonight"

"That's great slut. We are going to my friend's house. He stays about 5 minutes from here. Don't worry he is not our college and he won't be home. Now why don't we push this a little bit. I want you to strip nude go towards the shop and give him your dress."

Oh my god. The stranger is going to see this slutty mom in all her glory and I have to ride to his friend's place completely nude on his bike. Before I could even think about it my exhibitionist side kicked in and I removed my dress and was walking towards the stall.

"You are one hot MILF you know that."

"Thank you for such nice words, please have this." I handed him my dress with his eyes fixed on my tits.

With that I strutted back to the bike noticing that he moved his bike next to the shop.

"Before getting in, why don't you give the bike a kiss." I did just that before hopping in and giving the stranger a show. With that we rode off for a while. It felt amazing riding completely nude behind the motorcycle. On the way to daddy's friend's place there were 3 other people who were walking along the roads who got to see my naked body. We finally reached an apartment and quickly got out and reached right outside his friend's door.

The door opened on ringing the bell and two guys showed up.

"Hey you finally came, anyways we are heading out. You have the place to yourselves don't break anything please" He handed Rakesh the key and glanced at me.

"Holy shit she is naked" said the other guy.

"This is my professor."

"Holy shit that's insane. We better get going." With that they left.

Rakesh immediately turned on his phone and started filming me.

"So slut what do are you here to do"

"I wish to fuck you daddy and satisfy you in any way possible."

"Let's get into it now."

With that he moved to the couch and instructed me to suck him off. I was basically drooling seeing his dick and quickly started working my mouth and tongue around his massive cock. Once he had his cock hard enough he picked me up and pushed me towards the couch with my back on the couch.

I could feel his cock peeking at my pussy entrance rubbing along it before slowly inserting in. With a few thrusts he picked up the rhythm

"Aah Aaaaah Aaahhh Aaahhh" It was divine every stroke was absolute perfection. With every push I could feel my body squirming in pleasure. And then slowly it started to hit. My vagina started to twitch around his cock. I started shivering and he noticed that I was orgasming and started slowing the pace.

The orgasm was angelic and easily the best orgasm I have ever had. A thousand times better than anything i have every had with my husband.

"Thank you daddy" I said as he pulled his cock out. He pointed his finger showing me lick my juices off his cock and I just noticed I squirted quite a bit. I slowly cleaned his cock preparing myself for round two.

He bent me over before inserting his dick back into my pussy and started moving up and down. He was way more aggressive this time with a much faster pace. I loved it, he was hitting spots i didn't even know were there. I was in cloud nine.

'Clap Clap Clap' His cock was completely inside me. In a few seconds I had my second orgasm. He then threw me to the ground, made me kneel and shot his seed right at my face and on my chest. That was quite a bit of cum for someone.

"Kneel here and don't wipe the cum. Do you want a beer?" He asked cleaning himself.

"Yes daddy would love it. Thank you!!" I said proudly wearing his cum over me.

He stayed up for a bit longer after sex and after a while he decided to go to the bed.

"Slut I don't want you to stain any of his furniture. You can sleep near the front door but before that make sure to clean all this." With that he went to the bedroom leaving me alone here. I was feeling quite tired, so I quickly sorted everything out, texted my husband I'm staying over, and went to sleep fantasizing about him.

'Smack Smack' I could feel something on my ass. I woke up slowly from the best sleep I have had in months to someone poking my ass with his feet. Gently opening my eyes I noticed it was Rakesh smoking a cigarette.

"Get up slut, I need to leave."

"What time is it?"

"11am and I'm getting late to college" He brought his cigarette towards me and ashed it on my head. What the fuck he is using me as an ashtray. Before I could tell anything he grabbed me up and pushed me outside into the hallway naked and covered in cum and smelling like cigerretes.

"I'm leaving slut see you later."

"Daddy daddy, I can't leave like this. I'm completely naked in this state. Can i be given 5 minutes to clean up and also something decent to wear home."

"I don't have time for this, he opened his bag and tossed me an oversized t shirt. You owe me big time". He left immediately and I could hear his bike speeding off.

As soon as I put it on, I quickly realized that it covered my upper body pretty well, but it only extended a bit below my ass cheeks. I left in my scarce clothing knowing very well that I would be attracting a lot of gazes given that I was in India as well. I quickly booked a cab and as I waited, I called my teaching assistant to take the classes today.

The cab arrived and he was staring at my barely covered bottoms. As I sat the tshirt rode a little up and I am sure the driver would have noticed that the shirt is all I was wearing. I didn't mind any of that and all i was hoping is he doesn't realize i smell like cum and cigarettes and kick me out. It was quite a ride. The driver was trying to get a peek as much as he could but I tried to hide myself well with him and eventually gave up. At least my daughter and husband won't be home so it would be easy to get in. I got a notification alert in a bit.

"Hoping to see you in my 4pm class."

Looking around I saw an opportunity where the driver wasn't looking and I immediately pulled my t-shirt up to show my lower breasts and naked pussy and posed for a very quick selfie with a huge smile on my face.

I sent him the picture with the message, "Daddy, I don't think I can wait that long to see you."

12