Sujatha: The Professor Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Slutty professor fucks up performing her tasks.
6.3k words
4.59
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

It's the day following my anal encounter with Rakesh, and I am still feeling disheartened with the fact that I won't have the opportunity to see him during this upcoming week. I dressed up in a very modest tunic top and a pair of jeans and left for work a little early.

Reaching my office I recalled the website Rakesh mentioned. I quickly booted my laptop and opened the website to check it out. It was a website that specialized in selling explicit items, with the majority of their offerings being sex toys.Intrigued by the wide range of items available, I started browsing through their inventory. There were a lot of things that caught my interest but for now I decided to focus on getting the items Rakesh mentioned.

I started browsing through the dildo section for what seemed to be quite some time before coming across the ideal dildo I wanted to get. It was a black dildo that came around 10 inches in length with a suction cup base and was almost as big as Rakesh's cock. Satisfied with my selection of dildo I continued to search for a butt plug, ultimately choosing a medium-sized one with a jewel-adorned base, adding it to my shopping cart. With both items now in my cart, I proceeded to checkout, choosing the expedited one-day shipping option. I didn't want my daughter or husband to stumble across this package so I gave my office address and placed the order.

With my order arriving tomorrow I tried finishing up some semester work without getting distracted by the tasks Rakesh gave when I heard a knock and the door opened.

"Hello, good morning prof!!"

I looked up to notice it was my teaching assistant(TA), Rima. A little bit about her, she's quite a pretty woman with a dark skin tone in her mid 20's wearing glasses with her hair always pushed back in a ponytail. Looking at her bust I always had a guess she was an A-cup kind of girl. Quite small compared to mine I know but they look really cute on her. I should stop ogling at her body. She's one of the smartest people in the college and has been helping me quite a lot with my classes. You might ask why such an amazing girl is working under this slut but I happen to be one of the most senior and experienced professors in my college with a lot of accolades when I'm not engaging in my slutty antics.

"Hey, good morning. What brings you here?"

"I need your signature in this document. I sent you the details yesterday evening."

"Yeah, of course," I said, reaching over to the document and signing it. That's when I noticed something.

"Hey, your hair seems to be a little messy." I said pointing to a wall mirror I keep in my office.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice. Is it okay if I adjust it a bit here?"

"Yh sure, no issues." I watched her as she took out a hairbrush from her shoulder bag and worked on herself. Looking at her brushing her hair, something devious sparked in me.

"Would you mind if I borrow your hairbrush? I want to try styling my hair a bit. I promise I will return it in an hour during the class lecture we have scheduled."

"Yh yh, of course." she said as she left my office leaving her hairbrush on my desk.

I checked my phone and realized I had around 50 minutes to do my deed with this poor girls hairbrush. Looking at the hairbrush, with its rounded base, it will serve as a very good candidate for the debauchery I was about to do. I quickly locked the door, hit record and set my phone pointing towards the couch, and started stripping down to get ready to perform the degrading act.

I slowly worked my mouth around the bottom of the hairbrush working my way towards my ass. I started inserting it in my ass noticing it seems to go in a little easier compared to yesterday. Continuing my insertion I slowly started thrusting it, increasing the pace which thrust until I had a good amount of it inside me and that's when I heard a knock on the door startling me.

"Professor, Cleaning service." It's the janitor.

"Give me a minute" Knowing that he had keys to my office and not wanting to be caught in such a state I quickly got up looking for my clothes. I quickly threw my top on and opened the door halfway popping my face out to answer him with the hairbrush still half inside my ass.

"Hi, good morning.Can you come to clean up a little later?"

"Good morning professor. This is the routine cleaning, I will be done in 5 minutes. Can I come in?"

"I'm quite occupied at the moment, could you handle the cleaning by yourself today? I'll make an effort to tidy up as best as I can," I said using my other hand to hold the hairbrush which at the moment was slowly slipping out of my ass.

"Absolutely, professor. By the way, your hairstyle and makeup seem slightly smudged," He said as he left. I quickly locked the door and headed to the mirror striping my top off to see what he meant. I look like shit from the oral assault. I just hope he doesn't imagine things.

Trying to focus on the task I went back to the couch and aggressively drove the hairbrush up and down my ass. In a few moments I was able to hit my orgasm with me squirting over my couch. I sent the video to Rakesh which even had my janitor interaction in the background. Knowing I dont have much time before my lecture I fixed myself swiftly and left for my class.I blushed intensely throughout the entire journey, and even in class when I gave back my teaching assistant's hairbrush, thinking about what I had just done to it.

After leaving work in the mid afternoon, I made my way home, frequently checking my phone to see if Rakesh had responded. As I came close to my neighborhood, I couldn't help but notice the absence of people. Realizing that it was a residential area where people seldom come outside during this time of the day, I got a dirty idea sparking my exhibitionist side.

I still have to send him a picture today with me naked in a very public place. I parked my car in a street 5 minutes away from my house that seem pretty empty. After scouting around to make sure no one is around I went with my plan. I parked my and propped my phone on the hood to capture the images. I set it such that it keeps clicking images and gives a flash when the image is clicked so I can keep track of it. Satisfied with the positioning I went to my spot and started to strip naked. I started doing multiple poses to capture the sluttiest image, including pinching my nipples, spreading my pussy, bending over and spreading my ass, etc. Happy with my poses and when I was just about to leave I noticed there was someone from the corner of my eye. Shocked, I turned to check and noticed there were three elderly men ogling my naked body.

"That was quite the show" said one of them

"Thank you" I replied with my face red with embarrassment, I rushed towards my car, retrieved my phone and drove back home.

When I was at the comfort of my home, I checked the pictures. I noticed that those elderly men were there in almost all the pictures and got a first row seat to my debauchery. I was so horny at the moment that I didn't constantly check my surroundings, costing me to expose myself to three old guys who live just around a kilometer radius from my house. I sent Rakesh these photos still red from the embarrassing ordeal.

"Good, liked the people in the background." he gave a simple response but that's all it took to make my pussy flow.

The next few days I tried my best not to expose myself to others. I got my dildo and butt plug order the next day and Rakesh asked me to carry them everywhere I go. I performed my anal and oral video task the next day on my terrace using the newly obtained dildo. I have to say the dildo feels amazing and the suction cup in the bottom gives a lot of possibilities. The following day, since I didn't have any afternoon classes, I made up my mind to perform the task during that time. I wanted to add an exhibitionistic factor to these tasks hoping it would make Rakesh happy, so I performed the task in my terrace. There are a few tall buildings around my terrace so I have to scout properly and find the best place to shoot and I managed to perform without any incidents. The next day I got a chance to stay late in my office till 10 pm allowing me to perform that day's task inside my college building on the staircase and it felt so liberating walking around there nude.

With all these tasks I can notice my skills have improved quite a bit. I got much more used to oral sex and anal feels much less painful and more pleasuring. Im having much easier time taking it in anally to the point where I can take the whole length of the dildo when fucking myself.

As for clicking nudes in a public setting I focussed on clicking one each day with someone in the background without them knowing of course. I can't handle getting caught again. I clicked one in the changing room in a clothing shop with barely any customers having one in my background. I took one in a parking lot with a moving car in the background. The next one was quite daring, I managed to click one my gym with two people(the only other ones there at that time) working out in the background.

That brings us to today, the day I regret the most. It was around 8:30 pm, I was having dinner with my family at the dining table and was planning on shooting the video task at around 11pm.

"What do you guys think about going out for a movie tonight. Its been quite some time since all of us went out as a family." said my husband.

"I cant hon, I am feeling a bit dizzy tonight." I replied, considering that I will have to work on my task tonight.

"Come on mom, it's only night. Also there's a really great movie playing tonight which I'm sure you would love" Knowing no matter what I say there's no way I can change my mind. I admitted defeat and we left for the cinemas.

I was planning on doing the task in the movie theater's restrooms but I got so engrossed in the movie that I lost. It was 11:30 pm when I came to my senses and hurried off to the restrooms with the dildo in my purse. My horny self dashed into the men's restroom to spice up the task knowing that it would be deserted at this time of the night. I went into a stall, locked it, stripped myself naked, and putting the commode lid down I started recording myself performing my task seated on the closed commode trying my best to orgasm as quickly as possible. I finally completed the task and immediately sent it to Rakesh.

Checking the time I noticed it was 12:15 midnight and what's worse is the internet connectivity seems quite slow and it looks like it would take a while to fully upload it. Consoling myself that there was nothing I could do about it I dressed and left the stall bumping into two other guys in the restroom. As I headed towards the movie screening I thought of taking the picture right outside the theater screening room door with my daughter and husband enjoying their movie right behind it. Making sure the coast is clear, I quickly set my phone up, stripped the simple one piece dress I was wearing without any underwear of course, and snapped the picture. I headed back to my seat after sending him the picture. My video finally uploaded at 12:40 midnight and I have been constantly monitoring my phone anxiously waiting for his reply. I was having a tough time falling asleep that night. I finally got one at around 2 AM in the morning as I was lying in my bed next to my sleeping husband and received something I dreaded the most.

"You are late". I got the response I dreaded the most.

"I'm so sorry daddy, my husband and daughter took me out last night. I was planning on shooting the task last night but there was a small delay. I promise daddy this will never happen again."

"You think I give a fuck a about your excuses slut?"

"No daddy, I'm sorry."

"I don't think you are taking me seriously slut. I have so many better things to do slut and I don't think you are worth my time." He went offline with that final message.

His final message devastated me. I have never felt this saddened recently. My eyes started tearing up, realizing he will never interact with me again. I reminisced about all the things we had done and I was visibly crying over the fact that he will never use me as his slut and I would never be able to see his gorgeous penis again. Trying to salvage what I can from this situation I sent him multiple messages apologizing for my incompetence and begging him to take me back slut. After around 20 minutes, over 50 messages of me begging him, I finally got a reply from him.

"I want you to record the video task for the day now with your husband and daughter in the background." He just replied to my long apology with an impossible task.

"Daddy, can you please reconsider this task? Can you punish me any other way please. I will do anything else you ask of me."

"Fucking dumb bitch, just when I was thinking of giving you a second chance. Slut you think this is a punishment after your fuck up. Fuck no. This is just to see if you are worthy of my punishment."

Not wanting to go through what I just went through I apologized to Rakesh multiple times saying I will work on the task right now but nevertheless I didn't get any sort of reply from him. Knowing there's only one way to prove my worth, I wiped my tears and grabbed my dildo from my shoulder bag with a new resolve to redeem myself.

I didn't want to risk waking them up when performing my act so I used the portable night lamp in my bed stand as a dim lighting source to shoot my video. I started the task with my husband first. I hit the record button on my phone, happy with my lighting, with my husband in my close background with his back facing the camera just a few inches from the back of my head. Wanting to finish my task as soon as possible I started deepthroating the dildo quickly lubing it with my saliva before inserting it in my rear. On pumping the dildo up and down I realized I'm going to have a hard time hitting my orgasm since I just orgasmed around 2 hours ago. Which seemed to be the case as I finally orgasmed in what seemed like 15 minutes into the video.

I picked my dildo, portable night lamp, and my phone, still recording to my daughters room knowing full well it's going to take me a lot longer to hit back to back orgasms. My daughter was sleeping in a similar position as my husband turned to one side with her back at the edge of the bed. I set my phone down, attached the dildo to the floor and started squatting over it with me just inches away from her back after blowing it with my mouth. I knew I wasn't close to orgasming and to make matters worse my daughter turned around now with her abdomen facing me. I could feel her face towards my right just centimeters away from my body and I could feel her breathing on my naked shoulders. I started moving up and down furiously hoping I will hit my orgasm soon. After what seems like 20 minutes I finally hit my orgasm with my body shivering and sweating heavily from the movement. I quickly tidied up and left her room to upload the video.

On checking the video I noticed that both my husband and daughter were very clear and quite close to me in the video. In fact when my daughter turned over her face was very clearly visible almost next to me. Thank god they were asleep during the whole thing. Not wasting any time I sent Rakesh the video hoping he would give me a chance to make up for the massive failure I am.

It's the following day and I'm in a class invigilating a test for one of my courses with my teaching assistant having a day off today. I still haven't gotten a reply from Rakesh for the video I sent Rakesh and I must have sent him over a hundred messages apologizing and asking him to give me another chance. Sitting in the class bored staring at the test takers, something sparked inside me. The best way to prove I'm worthy of him dominating me is by my actions. I had around 50 seats in the classroom and I only had around 20 students taking this course with all of them sitting in the front rows with their eyes glued to their answer papers.

I still had my picture task left for the day and what I'm about to do is probably one of the most riskiest things i have ever done. I went to the back of the classroom carrying my phone with me and checking my students one last time to see that everyone was focussed on their papers with their backs facing me. The entrance to the class is in the front of the room and there's a bit of space in the back of the class behind the benches which I can use as cover to strip. I was wearing a top and a jean, with no underwear of course, which immediately came off once I hit the back of the room. I want to use this photo to prove how much he meant to me so I tried moving a bit towards the front of my class making it more and more risky. Satisfied with my position I clicked a quick selfie noticing that there was a student merely a few feet away from me. I quickly headed to the back of the room for cover. I looked around the class of students working on their tests oblivious to what their slutty professor just did before dressing up. I sent Rakesh the picture but just as expected he didn't send any reply. The only solace I have with all this is at least the testing app said he read my texts.

It was the next day and I still haven't gotten any reply from Rakesh. I'm worried if he would ever send me a reply. Just then I got a notification alert and on checking it, it was Rakesh. I immediately grab to check it with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey slut"

"Hi daddy, I'm so glad to see your message. I was worried that you would never talk to your slut anymore. I'm so sorry for fucking up that day daddy."

"It's okay slut. I was a little moved by the video and photos you sent me yesterday. Now before we get back to how we were before, don't you think you should be punished."

"Yes daddy please punish me. Make this dumb 45 year old professor slut pay for her uselessness." I said, meaning every word of it.

"I sure will. For your punishment I want you to set it up such that your teaching assistant catches you naked performing the task today."

He really is putting my job on the line and making me choose between him or my work. Rima, my teaching assistant, is such a lovely girl and I might lose my relationship with her. If she complains about it to the college, I will surely get fired. He is definitely pushing me to lengths I would never go and that's what I love the most about him

"I will start working on it, daddy. Thank you for giving me another chance." I said knowing very well that if I show any sort of defiance this would be the last conversation I will be having with him.

It's around 6:45 pm the same day and I was preparing myself to capture my slutty encounter. I asked her to come to my office at 7pm today, knowing that the building will be mostly empty at that hour and will make handling the situation a bit easier if things start to go south. I fixed my suction cupped dildo on the floor a few feet across the door such that if anyone opens the door they will have the most obscene view of me riding the fake cock. I fixed my phone camera on the side so that it can capture my performance and has the door or the person about to walk in on the frame. With everything setup, I stripped naked and left the door a little open to show that the door was unlocked and started the recording.

I started by sitting on my knees and bending over to the dildo attached to the floor to blow it. After 5 minutes of blowing the dildo, I squatted on the dildo easing myself onto it and started ass fucking it seeing that there's 10 minutes until she walks in. She's late. I checked the clock in my room and it's 7:20 pm now and she still hasn't made it to my office. I have been fucking my ass for more than 30 minutes now in the most obscene position. I have gotten closer to orgasm multiple times and I had to try my hardest to pace myself and refrain from cumming. Sex sure is a workout, I was covered in sweat now. Finally I heard the footsteps that could put an end to this torment

12