Sujatha: The Professor Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock knock. "Hi prof, I'm so sorry I'm late" I looked up to see the door slowly open.

"What the fuck?" she said looking at me still standing in the doorway with the door wide open.

Our eyes met. She was looking down at my complete naked sweat covered body now in a very obscene state. I could see the disgust in her face but her watching me only made my pussy juices flowing with me keeping up the pace and anally impaling myself balls deep with the dildo.

"Prof, is that really you? What are you doing?" she said after what seemed like 30 seconds of her staring down at me. I didn't give her a reply and continued pounding myself. I was too aroused by the whole ordeal and started to slowly moan all while maintaining eye contact with Rima.

"Prof, please stop this. It's disgusting." After controlling my orgasms and edging for almost 30 minutes from intense anal sex, I am just too horny right now to stop or even pay attention to this girl. In fact, her watching me is only making me more wet. God, I have turned into such an exhibitionist.

"I can't believe you are still going at it. You are such a fucking slut." With those remarks She abruptly exited my office, leaving me dumbfounded for a moment before the realization struck that I needed to chase after her. My career is on the line and I have to convince her not to report this to the dean or anyone else in the college.

Panic struck me, and I quickly dismounted the dildo, picked up my phone that is still recording, and pursued her despite the aching pain resonating in my hips and legs from the dildo play. I reached the corridor and looked around to see she was quite a few feet away from my office. Looking around there were still a few offices lit up, inferring that the building was in no way deserted and there were quite a few professors still working. Not wanting to be caught naked, I tried my best to quickly sprint towards feeling my naked asshole gape from the anal assault.

"Rima please wait." I said after reaching close enough to her.

"I don't have anything to tell you" she said as she walked further without turning back.

"Please wait a bit and give me a chance to explain myself." I said, holding her hand hoping to slow her pace.

"Did you chase after me naked? You are such a shameless slut aren't you" she said turning around.

"I had no choice, you just stormed off my office."

"That was because you were too busy doing something else."

"I know, I'm sorry about that. I didn't expect you to walk in on me like that."

"That sure didn't look that way from my side."

"I'm sorry about everything, can we please keep it between us two?"

"Dont worry, I won't tell anyone, I'm no snitch. But that doesn't change the fact that you are one disgusting slut. I just walked in on my professor anal fucking a dildo. Eww"

"I understand how you feel. I'm sorry, I should have been more careful. After you were late I didnt think you were going to show up." A complete lie but I have to salvage as much as I can.

"I feel it would be better if we talk about this tomorrow after you take some time to calm yourself" I said.

"I don't know if I can continue to be your teaching assistant. I don't think I can even look at you the same way. I would need a few more days to think everything over." she left abruptly leaving me naked. I will have quite a bit of work to handle now until she returns. That is if she returns.

Feeling relieved, I returned to my office knowing she wouldn't report me to the college. I glanced at the dildo still stuck on the floor and realized I haven't orgasmed yet. I went towards the dildo and continued my session, finishing up my video task. I was quite bummed out about how it went with Rima but I have a good feeling she would get over it in a few days. I hope she doesn't quit as a teaching assistant.

"Thank you daddy for taking some time out to punish this useless slut." I texted Rakesh, attaching the video with it.

I was on my way home and I just couldn't stop thinking about my interaction with Rima. I fucked up my relationship with that sweet amazing smart girl. I know I should feel ashamed of what happened but instead I'm feeling extremely horny. I was aroused by the fact that she caught me and everything I just did. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thigh throughout my entire trip back home. I want to do something slutty and adventurous. I parked my car around a kilometer from my home to prepare myself for tomorrow's quest which I planned on doing early in the morning well before anyone is up.

I checked my phone before exiting the car only to see that Rakesh has viewed my video but hasn't sent any replies yet. I left my car and walked towards my house with a new found vigor to impress Rakesh with my most dirtiest performance tomorrow morning.

It was 3:30 am the next morning and I was up early ready to put my devious plan into action. I checked my phone once again to see that Rakesh hasn't replied yet. I have a feeling that Rakesh wants me to work for his attention. Rakesh likes it when I push myself. I decided I was going to put on my best game today and give him my dirtiest performance yet. Me being extremely horny right now is only going to push me to deeper depths of degrading myself.

It's very early in the morning and the chance of anyone up or out in the streets is really low. I checked in on my sleeping husband and daughter before getting ready to head out. I stripped completely naked and stepped out of my house barefoot carrying my keys, my trusty dildo, and my phone.

"Hi daddy, hope you enjoy this video" I said with a wide smile to the phone camera as I started recording my adventure.

To add excitement to my journey and avoid disturbing my neighbors, I parked my car earlier around one kilometer away from my place. I walked naked towards my car holding a dildo in my hand keeping an eye out to see if anyone was up or around.

On reaching the car I put it on drive and started driving with a destination in mind. I drove a few kilometers to reach a neighborhood that's much less populated with fewer buildings around with a lot of empty plots of land. It was around 4:00 am now and after driving around for a bit I found a good spot to do the deed. There were only around 10 buildings in sight, and the street seemed well lit. I picked up a tripod stand I bought a while back and my yoga mat from my car's trunk. I placed the tripod with my phone in the perfect angle and spread my yoga mat in the middle of the street just a few feet away from the lamp post.

I sat down on the mat, picked up my dildo and started to lick the rubber dick gradually and sensually looking straight into the camera while fantasizing about Rakesh. I then slowly started sucking the dick which soon turned into rapid mouth strokes of me moving the dick up and down my throat. After a few minutes of me blowing the dildo I remembered my first time deepthroating Rakesh's dick and how much I struggled and Rakesh mentioned that I have to work on my oral skills. With my throat warmed up I slowly inserted the dick as much as I could inside my mouth. I had it almost 80 percent before I started gagging. I tried stroking the dick in my mouth a little before trying again, this time holding it as much as I could as I started gagging. I continued doing this for some time all the while I could feel gobbles of my spit drip onto my boobs. I was slowly making progress and finally I was able to touch the balls of the dick with my lips with the entire length in my mouth. I have finally deepthroated the whole dick inside me all the while my eyes were tearing up and must have looked like a complete mess. I played with the dick a little bit longer taking its entire length into my mouth.

After a while I decided to switch it up, satisfied with my oral work. I could feel the wetness in my face and chest from all the saliva. I picked up the dildo, lubed from my mouth fucking, and started working my way through my ass with my ass facing straight at the camera. After a couple of strokes I was able to go balls deep in my ass. My anal skills have improved quite a bit from the first time I did and I was able to comfortably take in the whole dildo now and I was having an amazing time doing it. I can't believe I missed out on this my whole life before meeting Rakesh. I started pacing my strokes now holding the dick inside of me for a few seconds before thumping it.

I was thinking about the first time Rakesh had anal with me and how much I enjoyed that day. I remember Rakesh making me suck his dick after he had it in my ass and I enjoyed how degrading it was and also I have a hunch he would like it if I did that right now. I love it when he humiliates me. I removed the dildo and proceeded to try deepthroat it and then quickly put it back deep in my ass. I went with this back and forth for some time and soon felt comfortable doing this all the while my pussy was dripping and making a mess on my thighs and the mat. After a few minutes I was able to comfortably go ass to mouth taking the whole dick inside me balls deep both orally and anally successively. After a few more alternating I was ready to switch up and push myself to an orgasm. I started vigorously pounding the dildo into my ass.

"Aaah Aaah aaaaah aaahhhh" I moaned loudly as I hit my orgasm.

I'm sure my noises might have woke someone up. I looked around to see a few of the windows light up. Not wanting to get busted here I picked my panting, spit and sweat covered body up and headed to the car carrying all my stuff. I started driving my car to leave the scene as soon as possible, glancing back to see a few heads pop out the windows. That was a close call. I noticed I still had the dildo in my ass and chose to leave it there till I reached home.

I rode around for a few minutes and spotted a watchman partially awake sitting outside a building. Looking at him I could see how bored he would be sitting there doing barely anything day after day. The exhibitionist in me sprang up and I wanted to do something naughty. I enjoy it when other people see me naked and I also want to give this watchman a night he won't remember.

I parked my car a bit further from the watchman's building and started walking towards him with one hand holding the dildo in my ass and the other hand capturing everything with my phone. He was well awake now and staring at me as I walked closer to him.

"Hello sir" I liked addressing him as sir. It felt quite demeaning and it definitely aroused me.

"Hi, are you alright?"

"I'm fine sir, why do you ask?"

"You are naked and you look like you just had a very rough sex."

"I didn't feel like dressing up sir after fucking."

I tried having a conversation with him for a few minutes pretending to ask for directions all the while slowly stroking the dick inside me.

"Is that what I think you are doing?" he said pointing to my behind.

"Yes, sir I love having myself stuffed. I'm so sorry sir, I couldn't help it."

"No no it's fine, it's not everyday you see a beautiful woman have anal sex on the street. You mind if I take a photo with you, I would love to show it to some of my buddies."

No, of course not. I'm a well established college professor, obviously I'm not going to let this stranger take a picture of me in this degraded state.

"Yeah sure sir, I would love it if you had my picture." I'm way too horny at the moment. I can't believe I agreed to that. Although it does make me wet that a total stranger will have a picture of me and he is going to show his friends too.

"I have a small request, is it ok if I cover my face a little bit. I'm working as a professor in a reputable college." Too much information. Why did I have to tell him that? I can't believe I'm getting off on exposing myself to others.

He took a few pictures and I tried my best to hide my face as much as possible. My sweat and spit covered body helped me in obscuring my identity. I offered to let him take pictures with me in multiple poses including one of me licking the dildo, spreading my ass cheeks, etc.

"Thank you for this, tonight was amazing. Do you want to make it more memorable? I know a secluded place here if you are in?" He said as I prepared to leave.

"Sorry sir, maybe some other time. This body belongs to someone else right now."

"Lucky guy, so who owns this fine MILF body."

"I'm the lucky woman sir, and it's all thanks to one of my students." Why the fuck did I even tell him that. God, I can't think straight when I get horny.

With that I left for my car, leaving the watchman behind with a smile on his face. I parked the car around 1.5 km from my home. I left the car with the dildo in my ass and my phone camera pointed at me as I took the naked walk back to my house. It was around 5:30 am now and might be up by now so I have to be more careful. It's quite risky as well since the sun might be up any time now as well. After a lot of narrow escapes from getting caught I finally made it to my home. I stopped recording and sent the video to Rakesh before heading for a shower. I decided to take a small nap on my bed, still naked fantasizing about Rakesh and all the nasty things he might make me do when he returns.

12