Sultan of Bwangodesh Ch. 01

Story Info
A middle age feudal erotica set in eastern Hindustan.
3.1k words
4.11
21.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steady my boy. A day will come when you will rule Bwangodesh. Till then toil hard & have faith in Allah. Ameen!"

Vradhman woke up all shaken. The strong rays of Sun entering the small hut suggested that it was afternoon. Vradhman cursed himself for waking up so late. It was the day of the village fair. He was given the duty of security officer at the fair.

"The fair is gonna start in an hour, I better hurry" said Vradhman and ran away to get ready. He ran out of his hut and undressed for bath. His body was roughened by decades of hardship, his huge muscles would make anyone faint, his chest was broad so was his shoulder. He started washing his face. He had a thick mustache, fair complexion, large eyes with brown eyeballs and his hair was smooth and aptly trimmed.

After completing the bath, he got dressed in a dhoti and a sleeveless kurta. He took his sword which was given to him by his deceased uncle and left for the fair.

Nijhumgarh was a cultural center. It was once the commercial capital of Bwangodesh during the rule of the Hindu dynasties. With the advent of the Muslims that changed. The invaders ransacked the city and trade & commerce slowly drifted away. Today Nijhumgarh is just a cultural center with huge poverty. The annual fair is the only source of revenue for the populace.

Vradhman reported to the local Imam.

Imam Kurazim considered Vradhman as his own son. He told him all the duties & walked away. Vradhman took his post. He was a born fighter, but he wanted more in his life. When will his hour of fame come? And what did the dream mean?

Suddenly he saw a group of palanquins entering the fair premises. He stopped them & asked for identification. The palanquin driver gave him a bad look & started yelling for having them stopped. Vradhman drew his sword out, the situation became tense. Suddenly a lady stepped out of the palanquin. She was wearing a lahanga and her face was covered in hijab. Vradhman now realised that this is royalty. The lady was member of the Jagirdar's family. He made way. The palanquins went into the fair but the lady stayed back. She then lifted her hijab.

Vradhman was awestruck. This was Begum Mridula Noor! Daughter of Nijhumgarh's Jagirdar Baktiyar Noor. She was reputed to be the most beautiful lady in Bwangodesh. Men would go crazy over her. Vradhman now realised why. Her face was that of the divine! Long eyes, sultry lips, milk white complexion, eyelashes to die for, hair that came down to her waist, curves to kill for, firm breasts covered yet nipples staring from the transparent blouse, Vradhman realised that his prick had got hard. Real hard.

She then spoke to him her voice like of the Hindu goddess Saraswati, "You are a dutiful man, aren't you? Stopping the royalty, you've got guts." She had a mysterious smile on her face.

Vradhman answered, "Your highness, I'm a son of a Hindu. Duty is supreme for me. As far as guts are concerned, that's genetic. I fear no one but Lord Shiva. Yet if I've caused you problem then I ask for your forgiveness." He said all of this keeping eye contact with the princess.

She replied with a pause, "For an infidel you're quite sharp, will see if you can walk the talk." She then walked away.

Vradhman got a back view of hers, and liked what he saw. A big, fine ass swinging to and fro. Legs like that of the goddess. Vradhman's entire body was electrified. But he soon brushed all that off and tried to return to his duties. He saw a few Hindu saints coming to the fair. He recalled his memories about his family.

It was in 1135. Bana Pooja was going on. His father a priest was chanting the mantras, mother designing the ground, uncle & aunt decorating the house. Villagers were partying. Suddenly euphoric shouts were heard. Then it happened.

Thousands of Muslim invaders in cavalry rode in Nijhumgarh. Every house were burned, villagers irrespective of age was butchered, the grand temple of Goddess Bana, Goddess Parvati were levelled to the ground. The invaders killed his father and uncle while they took away his mother.

Vradhman had hid in the kitchen. And there he had his first encounter with sexuality. The invaders had seized his aunt & were stripping her. The invaders now stripped Vradhman's aunt and starting pinching her boobs, hit her ass & one of them bit her neck. Then they undressed. Vradhman was astonished seeing their big phallus. Their phallus were circumsised. One of them cried "Allah hu Akbar!! Fuck this bitch brothers, purify this infidel."

At first she resisted but then her body submitted and she too was having pleasure. "You people have got big pricks, aaahhh!! Don't fuck me hard please," she requested.

Then one of the invader inserted his prick in his aunt's mouth. Another one inserted his prick in her cunt. At first his aunt shouted then she actually submitted & she seemed to even enjoy.

Taking the invaders in her mouth was proving difficult for her but she was trying. Suddenly one of the invader in her mouth started thrusting his cock with stealth. He came inside her as she chocked on his phallus. Then he pulled out.

The one banging her cunt collapsed on her. She laid still. One by one 40 soldiers fucked her in every possible way. Vradhman hiding in the kitchen saw everything & got shit scared. He also felt his own dick getting hard.

The soldiers then took turns to invade her anus. She shouted profoundly, "Please!! Aah!! I'm cumming!! Aah!! Devi maa!! Aah! Fuck me you barbarians!! Make me unholy!! aaaaah!"

She moaned and laughed. One of the soldiers then slapped her ass hard. After the gang rape was over, they took her away.

Vradhman was the only individual who had survived that day. He had to fight to survive growing up. The local Imam Kurazim looked after him and made that prophecy which often haunted him. Soon news came that the Raja of Nijhumgarh had fled and the entire womenfolk were converted into Islam and included in the royal harem. Shamsher Ghazi took over Nijhumgarh. Bwangodesh was taken over by the Hazafzai Empire. The Hindu era was over. Hindus still remained but as minority.

Vradhman returned to the present day when a commotion broke out in the field. He rushed there.

Muharaz Qasim, a commander of the Hazafzai Empire had passed lewd remarks on the Begum & misbehaved with her maids. Qasim now remarked, "Begum let me take you on a trip to paradise," and smiled. Mridula was in tears. That's when Qasim and his soldiers tried to abduct her maids.

Vradhman rushed in with his sword and severed the heads of 5 soldiers.

He shouted, "If anybody tries to harm the Begum or her maids, I'll chop their heads and give their blood to Ma Kali. Stay away!"

Qasim retreated with his soldiers. He rode on his horse and gave a warning, "Kafir, you'll pay dearly for this. And Begum your family will pay even bigger."

Then he & his fellow soldiers rode away. Things became normal.

Vradhman said to Mridula, "Your Highness if you want I can escort you back to the palace."

Mridula affectonately said, "Infidel you walked the talk. Thanks for saving our honor. Yes please escort us."

Vradhman escorted the palanquins back to the palace.

Before exiting to the palace, Mridula said "Infidel come here."

Vradhman came. She asked, "What's your name?"

He answered, "Vradhman, Your Highness." She then did something unthinkable.

She embraced him and kissed him on his cheeks. "Khuda Hafeez Vradhman. We will meet again," she said and smiled before running to the palace.

Vradhman's entire body was on fire. But his senses were active. His cunning brain had designs. He knew how to make the prophecy a reality. He wanted Mridula. He'd get her. He'll chastise the haughty princess. A Hindu fucking the Begum of Nijhumgarh. These thoughts electrified him.

When Baktiyar Noor heard all of the incident, he decided to reward Vradhman. Vradhman was made Commander of Nijhumgarh Army. Although Muslim soldiers of the army were little hesitant to accept a Hindu as their commander, yet his exemplary leadership skills and fighting skills made him a legend within the Army.

Vradhman grew closer to Mridula in the meantime. He proved himself as a superior warrior when he defeated Qasim in battle and killed him. Vradhman was a hero. In the daytime he'd practice in the field and at night he'd warm Mridula's bed. One night Mridula pulled him in her room. She stripped. Vradhman was awestruck. Mridula's breasts were firm, big and pinkish. Her cunt was trimmed. He started sucking her nipples.

"Aah! Suck it Kafir!! Violate this pious Muslim body. Aah!" she said as he sucked her breasts dry. He started going down and reached her cunt. He started licking her cunt and titillating her.

"Yeah like that. Lick me you bastard. You wanted to make me a slut from day one. Aah..aah...aaaaah...Allah!!Yaaaaa Khudaaaaa!" she squirted all over the bed and him.

Vradhman licked her pussy dry. Now he undressed. Seeing his big, thick prick she exclaimed, "Ya Allahhhh!! I never saw a Hindu dick before but this is so cute! Invade me Vradhman. Destroy me. Put a baby in me. I beg of you."

Vradhman spitted on Mridula's cunt and said, "I'll destroy your cunt bitch!"

She giggled wildly. He inserted himself in her. She cried in pain. He started pounding her in missionary style. She was going crazy.

Then he turned her over and started fucking her in doggy style. "Kamasutra styles huh? You kafirs have good sexuality. Fuck me Vradh like our father fuck your women. Tear me apart. Cum in me. Aaaah!! Fuck me like your Gods fuck each other...O Maa!! Aah!! Ammi!! Aaaah!" she babbled in pleasure. He was on the verge of orgasm and came in her like a flood.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" she had a huge orgasm. They laid on each other for an hour.

Then Mridula said, "Will you marry me Vradhman?" He answered, "I want to. But will your father agree?"

She remained quiet for sometime and replied, "He will. But I think you will have to convert. Will you convert for me?"

Vradhman was silent. He loved his religion. Out of the 20,000 people in Nijhumgarh only 3,000 remained Hindus. His family was destroyed by her ancestors and brethren. Can he betray his religion? Can he convert for love?

He replied, "Begum I need some time for this. For now let's sink in this ocean of desire."

Mridula laughed & said, "I've never tasted a Hindu dick. Let me".

She then took his dick in her mouth. It was a big, thick dick. She started sucking it. She felt as this is paradise. She felt sexy, liberated & loved. "Aah Begum! I'm cummming...Bhagwaaaannnn...aaaahhh!" he cried. Loads of semen blasted on the Begum's mouth and face. She swallowed his load. They were united. They were fulfilled.

A year later, things improved for Vradhman. The Hazafzais had been replaced by independent Nawabs (Jagirdars) in Bwangodesh.

A council of Nawabs met every year in the capital, Mohona during Eid. They were Nawabs of Nijhumgarh, Habibganj, Afrinpur, & Tilottoma. Political, strategical decisions were taken there. Baktiyar Noor had become the Nawab of Nijhumgarh. Vradhman had become the Wazir of Nijhumgarh & a military legend carrying huge popularity within the Army.

Vradhman used his position to safeguard the Hindus of the province & chalked out pro-trade policies and modernised the Army.

A few weeks before Ramadan, news broke out that Begum Mridula was pregnant. This was devastating for the royal family because she was unmarried. The Nawab was enraged. Vradhman was summoned. He accepted of being the father. The matter was brought before the Imam Kurazim.

He said, "There are two solutions, marry the princess to some far away kingdom or Vradhman must marry her."

The Nawab said, "But he is an infidel! How is that possible?"

The Imam replied, "He has to convert to marry her."

Vradhman saw no way in front of him. He didn't wanna lose her. Religion was not bigger than her for him now.

He said boldly, "I'm ready to convert to Islam". The Nawab was delighted to hear that. Vradhman was converted into Islam. He took the Kalma and a new name. Mahmud Ghafur Khan. Two days before Ramadan, the nikaah/marriage between Mahmud & Mridula took place. Imam Kurazim presided over the nikaah. There was a festive mood in the entire kingdom.

On their wedding night, Mahmud tore Mridula's dress and said, "I'll invade your anus. Get ready biwijaan (darling wife)!"

"I love you shauharjaan (dear husband)! You can do anything with me. I'm now all yours," said she kissing his neck.

Mahmud tied her hands and invaded her anus.

She shouted in pain, "Ya Ali!! Aahh!! Alahhhh!! Fuck me Mahmud!! Tear my asshole!" Mahmud thrusted & pounded the Begum. She rolled her eyes and started crying in pleasure.

Then Mahmud came. "Bismillah!! I am cuming bitch!" and he came in Mridula.

She was in the 9th heaven. Allah has been very kind to her. She thanked him for a husband like Mahmud. They slept for hours.

Ramadan went horribly wrong. Nawab Baktiyar Noor had a stroke and he died leaving no clear heir to the throne. Suddenly, his nephew Shaukat Maluk declared himself Nawab of Nijhumgarh.

He was supported by the Nawab of Afrinpur & Tilottama and they pledged military support for Shaukat Maluk. His first act was to dismiss the court, arrest Imam Kurazim and imprison Mridula.

Mahmud was out on a visit to a powerful foreign kingdom in the east. When he heard this news, he was fuming with anger & decided to return. He made an alliance with the foreign kingdom and sent messangers to the Nawab of Habibganj for military support. The Nawab replied in affirmative.

Mahmud sailed for Nijhumgarh with a huge armada from the foreign kingdom. In the meantime the Nijhumgarh Army revolted against Shaukat Maluk. So he used the combined forces of Afrinpur & Tilottama to destroy the Nijhumgarh Army.

It was a massacre. Shaukat then turned to Mridula. He always had lust for her. Now was his time to fulfill his wish. He was also Qasim's friend and wanted to avenge his defeat by Mahmud.

One evening, he entered the cell where Mridula was kept, along with 10 other soldiers. He stripped her forcibly. "Mahmud couldn't satisfy a slut like you. You need real Muslim dick. Brothers! purify this whore!" he said laughing. They started stripping her and hitting her ass.

"Leave me. For Allah's sake!" she pleaded with them but in vain.

Suddenly two pricks simulteanously entered her anus and cunt. The pounding that began was wonderful. She never experienced anything like that before. An Uzbek soldier & an Afghan soldier were fucking her. Their pricks were huge.

"Aaaaaaaah!! I might come! God I'm having pleasure!" she cried. Mridula was enjoying this and was and that made her feel horribly guilty. Her heart was resisting but her body was enjoying.

"Fuck her. Fuck her cunt. Yeah and the anus. Everone will have her. Quick" shouted Shaukat. Mridula was being worshipped and ravished. She was being assfucked, mouthfucked, and being chocked on an Uzbek dick. She was enjoying. She thought herself as a slut.

She thought of Mahmud, his tenderness, his love.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Allah! Mother!! Mahmud!" she shouted in desire and ecstasy. She was again played with like a toy. Her body was succumbing. She had orgasm after orgasm. She was ashamed of herself. She wanted more. This was hell. But she was enjoying.

After her ordeal was over, they came over her, inside her & Shaukat caressed her body before leaving the cell. Mahmud's wife was their whore now.

Mridula was in an unbelievable desire although she had been raped. She was in shame, but also a strange excitement. She wanted more. This continued for 4 days. Mridula was included in Shaukat's harem on the 5th day.

Every Hindu household were sacked, & Hindu women taken into harems. This continued for a week.

On the 8th day, the walls of Nijhumgarh was shaken. Mahmud arrived with a huge Naval force and the battleships pounded the city walls, destroying every outer outposts.

He landed with an elite cavalry force and it destroyed the entire army of Afrinpur & Tilottama. He was mad with emotions.

He issued an order to kill every follower of Shaukat. He also gave word to reduce Afrinpur & Tilottama to ruins. Soon the Palace of Nijhumgarh was seized. Shaukat was personally killed by Mahmud.

Next, the kingdoms of Afrinpur & Tilottama were completely annihilated. Territories annexed and Nawabs impaled on spikes.

He searched every harem but could never find Mridula. Although his revenge was complete, Mahmud never recovered. He ruled affectively but inside he was a corpse.

***************

Five years later.

*****************

Mahmud was the biggest name in Bwangodesh. He was the de facto ruler of Bwangodesh but Mahmud wanted more. He wanted a Sultanate. He wanted to be a Sultan. He enjoyed many women since Mridula's disappearance but never remarried. Although his search for Mridula proves futile, he continued to believe that one day his tender Begum would return.

"Nawab, the scholar from west has arrived," said his Wazir Khizr Walid.

Mahmud went to meet the scholar. "Salam Nawab Mahmud" said the young brunette lady.

"Salam my lady. Welcome to Bwangodesh," said Mahmud. Mahmud was captivated by what he saw.

In front of him stood a young white girl in her twenties. She was wearing a long gown & sleeve less tunics. Her eyes were blue, she had long & curvy hair, her face resembled the angels of Eden. Her rosy & pinkish lips would cast spell & her voice would hypnotise men. She was a tall girl, a few inches shorter than Mahmud.

"What is your name lady?" asked Mahmud.

"Serina, my lord. I come from Constantinople my lord. As a scholar of theology, I'd wanna serve your court & bring fame to you," said the foreigner.

"You are welcome here my lady. Please enter my castle," said Mahmud with a cunning smile on his face and led her into his castle. He found the foreigner mesmerizing. He wanted to know more about her. The Sun had begun to set. Somewhere, a prayer started.