The Deccan Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
A medieval erotica set in Hindustan.
3.5k words
3.8
29k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1308 A.D. and Alauddin Khilji the Sultan of Delhi was preparing the second expedition of Devagiri. The King of Devagiri had discontinued monetary tribute to the Sultanate and had provided amnesty to the defeated King Karna of Gujarat. That amounted to declaration of war against Delhi.

He wanted to personally lead the expedition this time but ill health poured water on his plans. Therefore Khilji instructed his Viceroy Malik Kafur & Chief Commander Alp Khan to lead the expedition.

Malik Kafur was the second most important man in the Sultanate and was the principal advisor of the Sultan. A slave of Egyptian descent, he was sold to Khilji and rose high in the royal court. He was brown skinned, had piercing green eyes and was long haired. Although not muscular yet his body captivated men & women alike. He was of medium height, around 5 feet 6 inches. When Kafur wasn't busy sharing plans of subduing the enemies of the Sultanate he was busy sharing Khilji's bed. Kafur was infamous within the kingdom as the biggest sodomite.

Alp Khan was the Sultan's brother in law. A man of Turkish ascent, he was a born warrior. At six feet tall he was a hulk, had piercing blue eyes, Caucasian skin and a magnificent beard. He radiated fear & respect. He was an outstanding soldier and had a way with women, especially the exotic infidel women of Hindustan.

"The fort will fall within two days," said Kafur confidently to Alp Khan. The Sultan's army had reached the capital of Devagiri. They had began the siege of the Royal Fort.

"Patience Malik. Never make the mistake of underestimating your enemy. The Yadavas will resist till the last man," replied Alp Khan looking at the catapults ramming the fort walls.

"Resist? That old infidel King Ramadeva? He'll surrender within hours and give us all his women & treasure for truce just like the last time General!" Kafur replied haughtily.

Alp Khan didn't pay heed to Kafur's words. He had a job at his hand. That was capturing the castle and negotiating a surrender of the Yadavas. The Sultanate Army was 200,000 strong with catapults and ramming battery devices. His men were blood thirsty warriors who would plunder enemy forces and reduce great cities to rubble. But his men were growing weary, morale was considerably low and supplies were running out. Time was not on his side. He had to make sure that the capital fell within a week.

The day's battle ended at evening. Little progress was made thought Alp Khan. He was in a bitter mood. The soldiers were all busy in various things. Malik Kafur too wasn't seen anywhere. Alp called a soldier and said, "Visit the Harem and ask for Rubaiya. Tell her that the General has summoned her."

The soldier nodded and left.

Alp Khan needed someone by his side now. He needed a good fuck. He had been going through a dark patch for months now. His marital life was strained and relations with the royal family had deteriorated. On top of that, the journey from Delhi to Devagiri had took a toll on his health. He needed a rejuvenation. Rubaiya was her medicine.

"Salam Alp," said Rubaiya playfully as she entered the tent of Alp Khan. Alp felt as if the angels of paradise had struck the harp of grace. He felt happy after a long period of time.

Rubaiya was his favourite concubine. A girl of 19, she was a Byzantine slave that he had bought from the Market of Baghdad. She was slender, light olive skinned, eyes that resembled the raven, hair that touched her waist, buttocks that captivated the mighty & breasts where men surrendered. But what made her different from all his concubines was her intellectual superiority. Rubaiya would participate in debates with the glorious General & even play chess. He was Alp's true soul mate.

"Come in darling. This body craves for flesh. Help me heal," said Alp Khan while smoking the hookah. Rubaiya was wearing a silk blouse & a kameez. She started unhooking her blouse & throwing a naughty smile. Alp Khan got aroused. He was bare chest. Now he started stripping his kameez. Rubaiya came close to Alp, kissed his mouth and scratched his neck. This was a major turn on for Alp. He went wild. He kissed Rubaiya's mouth fiercely & started pressing her breasts. He tore her kameez baring her cunt. She had a golden bush.

He started going down on her. She trembled as he went down. She was ready to immerse in this sea of ecstasy.

"Tonight I'll make you my whore again you bitch!" hissed Alp as he inserted his index finger into her cunt and started fingering her fiercely.

Rubaiya started moaning. He then insinuated his tongue into her cunt and started entangling her. Rubaiya was moaning harder. She ejaculated after a while into his mouth. He was overwhelmed.

Alp Khan then came up and kissed her face. He caressed her hair and said, "Ready for a trip to paradise my lady?"

Rubaiya replied naughtily, "Will it be ecstatic my lord?"

Alp Khan laughed and started entangling his tongue with hers while beginning to thrust her cunt with his big and thick cock. Then he began to fuck her savagely. He had sieged her cunt and was ramming it fiercely. "Darling you're in pain?" asked Alp.

"Fuck me harder you foolish Turk. Defile my cunt and put your dirty motherfucking seed in my womb!" cried Rubaiya.

She then scratched his shoulder with her sharp nails and bit his ear. This aroused Alp even more and he started thrusting her cunt even harder.

"Take this you filthy whore. Let me destroy your pathetic cunt! You fucking slave slut!" cried Alp as he continued ramming her cunt.

She cursed him in her native language, calling him a half-breed, a mother fucker, a sterile eunuch who deserves to be castrated. He spat on her mouth & called her a wanton, an infidel, a whore who is fucked by pirates & elephants. Both of them gruntled and Alp bit her nipples. She cried in ecstasy as he came in her. Alp cried an expletive in Turkish. It was like a dam had collapsed & the flood swept the entire land. She reached her orgasm.

Alp kissed Rubaiya on her head as they lay together on Alp's bed covered in imported silk embroidered bedsheets. The bonfire outside the tent was diminishing. Some soldiers were singing a ballad somewhere in the camp. The cold wind was titillating both the General & his Concubine. "When will we return to Delhi Alp?" asked Rubaiya carassing the General's face while laying with her head on his chest.

"War is hard Rubaiya. We'll return when the King surrenders to the Sultanate & we capture this fort. Their Capital," replied Alp Khan.

He added, "We must win this fort by a week otherwise there will be problems darling. Morale of soldiers are diminishing & we are running out of supplies. Pray to Allah Rubaiya that we win this fort by the end of the week."

Rubaiya said in a serious tone, "You have to breach the city gate. Once that is achieved then we will overcome the Yadavas with sheer numbers. Our soldiers are starving for blood Alp. You must give them that. Rejuvenate them. I'm not saying that the siege is a waste but breaching the city gate will turn the battle in our favour & once the King witnesses the slaughter of his subjects, I'm sure he'll surrender."

Alp Khan was amazed at her knowledge of warfare. She definitely was her soul mate. Yet he didn't want a massacre. He wanted the city intact. After decades of warfare, he was cynical of the violence that followed the war. He didn't want to feed the base instincts of his men but now it seemed to him, that he had no choice.

"Tommorrow the City Gate will be breached Inshallah!" said Alp Khan boostingly.

Then both of them immersed in another round of pleasure. The night after all was still very young.

Malik Kafur was jealous of Alp Khan and hence showed disapproval to Alp's plan of breaching the City Gate. He also had other sinister plans. He knew that the Sultan was in poor health and would die any day. He wanted to wait at Devagiri till that happens and then declare himself the Sultan of Deccan. He after all, didn't came all the way to this barren land for just destroying Devagiri. He had came here to rule. But Alp's plan had put all his schemes in jeopardy. Malik also knew that Alp was revered by the soldiers and hence didn't want to oppose him.

Hesitatingly, he agreed.

The Light Cavalry of the Khilji forces and the Swordsmen were ready for the charge of the City Gate. Alp gave the war cry, "Allah hu Akbar! Nara e Takbeer! Charge!" The ramming devices hit the city gate hard and the catapults were hitting it hard. The combined Light Infantry & Swordsmen were also charging the gate every now and then. Finally after two hours, the City Gate was breached.

Suddenly the entire Khilji cavalry poured through the gates and swept over the capital like a storm. They butchered everyone they found in their path. The infantry, riflemen & swordsmen dealt with the elite forces of the Yadavas. With sheer numbers, the Khilji Forces overtook the Capital in a few hours. Alp Khan & Malik Kafur then entered the City.

The invaders were now busy plundering the city & its people. Women & Children were taken as slaves, male prisoners of war were decapitated. The royal temmple of the Yadavas was razed to the ground, the main idol melted into bars.

Smoke, cries & the smell of corpses filled the air as Kafur & Khan travelled to the Royal Palace. They entered the Palace. When they reached the court, they saw the old King Ramadeva sitting on his Golden Lion Throne. He stood up came towards the invaders. He bowed before them.

"My Lords, we've been defeated. I as the King accept this with humility and I give the Capital's key to you. My only request is, please don't violate my subjects honor & dignity," the old King said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Malik Kafur replied, "You disrespected the Sultan old infidel, so consider this saga as Allah's punishment for you and your people. Now here is the demand of the Sultan. Half of your treasury will be seized, you will be the vassal of the Sultan, your annual tribute to the Sultan stands increased 10 folds & you will give all your daughters to the Sultan's harem."

The old king agreed to all the terms & handed over the Capital's key to Malik Kafur. Alp Khan patted Kafur's shoulder & said, "Now young fella, don't go around fooling! We have a long journey to Delhi." Malik laughed.

According to the treaty, the Khilji forces were to get all the royal women. Alp Khan was excited about this. He had heard a lot about the dusk skinned women of Devagiri & the Deccan at large. He thought about the new arrivals of the exotic infidels in his harem. He was overjoyed.

All the royal women were brought in chains to the royal court. There were 20 women in total. Only Malik & Alp could acquire the royal women apart from the Sultan. They started the process. Malik Kafur took 2 princess for himself & 12 other women including the King's daughter in law for the Sultan Khilji. Alp Khan took 6 women. They were all carried to their respective harems.

One particular women fascinated Alp immensly. She was Deval Rani. The daughter of King Karna. She was dusk skinned, had long hair that touched her waist, was curvy, and had firm buttocks & breasts. She put a futile resistance as she was being carried away to Alp's harem. This aroused Alp's interest for her. He wanted this woman, he swore. He pledged to please this Hindu diva to his best abilities.

After a week of the surrender, the Khilji forces started retreating for Delhi. Grand celebrations were being organised in the capital as Devagiri lied in ruins.

Alp Khan had called for Deval that night. It was his birthday. He wanted to talk with her. He wanted to understand her maybe even persuade her to surrender her body to him. Deval was brought to him by his soldiers. She was wearing an orange Deccan saree, the standard dress for women across Hindustan. There was something about sarees that was a huge turn on for Alp Khan.

He dismissed the soldier and went close to Deval. She looked away from him in defiance. Alp laughed. He said, "Don't worry my lady. I'm not a commoner. I don't believe in forcing myself on a women. The taste of the fruit that is earned is far greater than that which is snatched."

Deval looked at him. She was a pious, high caste Hindu royal. She deserved a pious Hindu prince and here she was. A whore of the Muslims. The thought made her shudder.

Deval looked at Alp & replied, "How can I be with you? I'm a pious Hindu Princess and here I'm your slave. You will defile me that I know. What will become of me now? Who will marry me?"

Alp now held her hands & said, "Princess, religion is personal. In my harem there is no restriction on religious practices. And you are not my slave. You are my mistress. I will keep you like an empress. I will love you, cherish you. I will never hurt you. It's true that you're mine now yet I'll not touch you till you don't give your consent. I'm a lover my lady, not a rapist."

Deval for the first time, looked at Alp's face. She was struck by his eyes. She realised that he was being honest. She gave a feign smile and said, "Thank you my lord."

Alp Khan called his bodyguards & asked them to escort Deval to his harem. She walked away. Alp was a master lover. He knew that the Hindu women were hard bargainers. They were self-righteous & haughty individuals who resisted invaders fiercely. But he was also aware that beneath the mask of righteousness, there was an ocean of desire, a wanton who wanted to be ravished.

They loved to play. He was a master player. He knew that once the resistance is broken, Hindu women were the most passionate lovers in the entire world. Alp was sure that he'd thrust his cock into the Deccan princess & own her.

The Khiji forces had reached Ujjain by two months & were just a few weeks away from Delhi. In the meantime, Alp Khan had been able to charm Deval & break part of her hesitations. He woud spend time with her and learn about her upbringing, her hobbies & favourite things. She learnt that Alp was a fierce lover, a great friend, a mighty warrior & a dangerous foe. She was slowly starting to admire him but would not surrender to his desires. Not yet.

Alp though was growing impatient. Deval was proving to be a tough nut. She was pushing him too far. Alp finally decided after a few days that he'll now fuck Deval at any cost. One night when Deval came to his tent he said, "My Lady. I've given you much time & freedom. Yet you push me away. You defy to surrender. If you don't submit to me then perhaps I'll have to send you to the bazars of Delhi where the eunuchs, bandits & slave traders thrive."

Deval was horrified. She replied, "Please My lord! Don't send me to that heathen place. I want to be with you." Suddenly she blushed.

Alp realised that the hour for which he had been patiently waiting had finally arrived. His lusty hands seized her waist & he started kissing her face with passion. For a moment Deval drew back & put up a fake resistance. Alp squeezed her boobs firmly & kissed her ear lobes and then she finally gave in. He kissed her armpits and went all the way to her shoulders and neck. This Deccani infidel was his biggest booty of war, he thought.

Deval on her part was perplexed. She was a virgin and inexperienced at sexual activities. She was trembling as Alp was titillating her. Alp then laid her gently on his bed. He started to disrobe her gently. The magnificent view of Deval's body amazed him. "Mashallah!" he proclaimed.

He started pressing her firm breasts as Deval moaned. Her nipples were being teased by Alp and she gasped. Deval's body was shaking with desire. Alp started going down untill he reached her cunt. He placed his middle minger inside Deval's cunt and started fucking her with stealth.

Deval had never experienced something like this before and was gasping for air. She came almost immediately. She had her first orgasm. Alp now rose up and kissed her neck. He then said, "Take me in your mouth princess!" and entered his large prick inside her mouth. Deval was overwhelmed as Alp began thrusting his shaft inside her mouth. She was choking on his prick. Within a few minutes he came into her mouth. Both of them were on ninth heaven.

Alp then caressed her abdomen and said, "Now my lady, do I have the permission to enter inside you?"

Deval wildly replied, "Ravish me My Lord! Defile my pious Hindu cunt, take away my virginity!"

Alp smiled cunningly as he kissed her thighs. He then parted her thighs. Deval put a fake resistance to arouse Alp. It had the desired effect. Alp forcefully parted her thighs and gently put his prick inside her. He started thrusting her in and out. With each thrust, Deval was getting wilder with pleasure and was scratching Alp's shoulders. He started thrusting her aggressively. He was ramming her like he rammed the City Gate of Devagiri. His speed increased with every thrust. She was absolutely wet and was at orgasmic heights. Both of them came at the same time. She screamed in ecstasy. Alp collapsed on her.

Their secretions drenched Alp's bed and each other. Both of them slept that night in each others arm. Alp felt glorious while Deval felt liberated.

With every passing day, Alp & Deval came closer. In Deval, he found a lover & a person who cared. He knew that this lady was special & belonged in his mansion & not the harem.

One fine evening he asked her if he'd marry him. Deval blushed. She said, "I'm already yours & I love you. I will marry you."

Alp Khan was the luckiest man that day. Both of them got married in the camp. The Imam of the Sultanate presided over their marriage. Alp didn't convert Deval for which she was grateful to him.

The mood in the camp was jovial. The soldiers congratulated their commander & his wife. They sang and enjoyed. Wine flew and music made the night more radiant. Alp had finally found happiness. Only two people weren't laughing. Rubaiya & Malik Kafur. Rubaiya was feeling the pangs of jealousy while Malik felt that his schemes were getting messed up. They watched in silence like the cunning wolves of Kashmir.

Malik Kafur, Alp Khan and the entire Khilji force finally reached Delhi. They were given a hero's welcome at the Royal Masjid. The Sultan's elder son & heir apparent, Khizr Khan came to congratulate both the men.

"The Sultan sends his regards & blessings to both of you," he proclaimed.

"Why is he not here?" asked Alp Khan.

Khizr whispered to both the men, "Father is very ill. He might not survive even two days. That's why I need both of you to come to my estate tomorrow. Goodbye for now." He then departed.

Kafur was the happiest man at that moment.

Alp Khan reached his mansion. His son Khalid & Barkat came to greet him at the door. He hugged both of them. Then he saw his wife, Ilnaz Begum. She started to walk towards him but stopped abruptly. There was a palanquin behind Alp Khan. A lady came out from it.

"Who's she?" asked Ilnaz.

"Meet your sister and my new wife Deval Begum," replied Alp Khan with pride.

Ilnaz's expressions changed from affectionate to wild like. She haughtily waked away to the inner courtyard. Alp realised that a new war had begun in his life.

For Deval, it was a venture into a different world. Weeks of pleasure turned into marriage, she was confused yet had a strong conviction that she would live with pride and carve a name for herself in the Sultanate where skulduggery and malice thrived. Her journey had just begun.