Sultana and Nabeela Pt. 04

Story Info
Nabeela starts new career, Sultana accepting her new life.
3.9k words
3.5
11.4k
2

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2021
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Nabeela was greeted by Mr. Sharma, Ajay's father. They were having dinner together, and he asked all the details about Nabeela, her family and her daughter.

Nabeela, Ajay and Mr. Sharma grow close together and then Ajay talked about today photo session and shared the pictures with Sharma. Sharma couldn't take his eyes off the pics and every time he sees the picture he looks at Nabeela and said: "You are the real hot piece."

Nabeela replied with an awkward smile. Ajay left the room, Sharma and Nabeela talked for some time and they both moved to the living room.

Sharma poured a glass of scotch for Nabeela. She said she doesn't drink but Sharma insisted and Nabeela finished it in a gulp.

He got her drunk and placed his hand casually on her thigh which she doesn't object then Sharma said that his wife died a long time ago and has been alone since then.

He said Nabeela is so beautiful and reminds him of her wife. Nabeela didn't like the way the conversation was going. Before she does anything, Sharma kissed her in the lips, Nabeela was stunned and she didn't sleep with anybody since her husband died.

Now Sharma strip off her saree. She was looking so sexy in her blouse. He grabbed her close to him and kissed in her cheeks and face madly.

He removed her blouse and her in skirt and she was just standing in her sexy lingerie. He lifts her up and threw her on the bed

He started teasing her. He started moving his fingers around her huge melons. She was moaning in a lusty way. He grabbed her one boob with his right hand and started squeezing her. The other hand was on her left boob which he was sucking deliciously.

He licked her areola, and bit her nipples and pulled it up slowly. He slowly lowered his right hand to her pussy and started teasing her pussy lips. She was now moaning hard.

He inserted his one finger inside her pussy and teased her clitoris with another finger. She was moaning hard. She smiled, looked at him and said you are so professional, Mr. Sharma.

He took his finger from her pussy which is already dripped in her love juice and placed it on her mouth and she started sucking it.

She took his pants off and freed up his 6″5 inches beast. It was huge and much larger than her husband.

She swallowed a gulp and said, "You have such a long and hard cock in your age."

She gave a naughty smile and took half of his cock inside her mouth. She gave such a hot and sexy blowjob that he was on the seventh heaven. he was about to cum and warned her. But she didn't release his cock from her mouth. He gave a strong cum shot inside her mouth.

He was pushing her face and his cock hard to each other. She started gasping and swallowed all his cum and said it tasted very well/

The main event has started. he removed his panty completely. he laid on the bed and asked her to come over. She did the same and came over him. She directed his hindu uncut cock into her Muslim pink pussy. both moaned loudly. Then real fucking started. He increased the pace of digging her.

She was rotating her pussy round and round in lust and fun. She was enjoying it a lot and he too. Then he fucked her in missionary style. She was shouting, "Fuck. Fuck me, hard baby. Dig my whole pussy. Give it to me."

He teased her more and fucked her in a doggy style, that is one of his favorite styles. she was now fully wet. And he was fully exhausted. Now the cum was dripping all over her face and pussy and he asked Nabeela to bring Ajay.

Nabeela's mind was fully clouded, and she started walking to Ajay room naked and he was looking at her pictures which were taken earlier. Ajay was shocked to see her like this, he literally jumped out of the bed.

"Nabeela what the hell is this? why are you naked? is it cum on your face?"

"Yes, it's your father's cum. Did I do anything wrong?" she asked.

"Yes, it should be my cum,"

Nabeela laughed and said his time will come soon.

"So, you don't feel shy anymore?" he asked.

"Nope, your father has taken everything away, and he called for you,"

Ajay reached Sharma's room, he said "Ajay My son, you have done a fantastic job. She is a perfect Muslim slut I have ever fucked," then Sharma asked Ajay to drop her off in her home.

Nabeela dressed and Ajay dropped her home.

Nabeela forgot to check her face in the mirrors, there are cum stains still on her face, her makeup gone, her eye-liner got spread all over her face and her hair was messy.

She was exhausted when she reached home was greeted by angry Sultana. Sultana started yelling that it's around 2 AM.

Nabeela explained that she was in a dinner with her new boss's family and explained that she started working.

When Sultana enquired about the job, she just said "It's a good job," and went to sleep in her room. Sultana wanted to tell her plan to Nabeela, but she decided that it's not the time for that.

Sultana wanted to take her revenge on the supervisor, who took her virginity and humiliated her. She planned to use Sanjay to take him out.

The next morning, Nabeela asked sultana that she doesn't have to go to work but Sultana insisted and left.

She went to Sanjay and explained everything that has happened in her workplace.

Sanjay was hesitant as he didn't want to do anything against fellow Hindu, but Sanjay couldn't forget about the awesome sex he had the previous night. He started to trust Sultana completely.

He promised Sultana that he would do anything for her. Sultana didn't trust him completely, but she needed him.

Sultana asked Sanjay to get more information about the supervisor. Sultana went to work. He started harassing her like he always did.

Sultana visited Sanjay in her place later that night and he shared the pieces of information he gathered. The supervisor has a daughter, her name is Pia. She was a college student and nineteen years old. Sultana wanted to do to Pia what her father had done to her.

Sanjay was so against it. He didn't want to defile a Hindu girl. Sultana was upset, she tried to convince him but none of her words worked. Sultana started to think about the last night's events and she was sure that her mom was fucked hard last night.

Sultana promised Sanjay that if he helps her, then she will let him fuck her mom. Sanjay stopped for a minute and he wasn't expected her to talk like that. Like all Hindu men, Sanjay also thinks with his dick, not with his brain. Finally, he agreed.

The first thing Sultana needs to do to take Pia under her wing is to befriend her. Sultana started following Pia herself. Pia stands 5.5, weighs about 150 pounds, 32'' boobs and a big ass for her age.

It was hard for Sultana to manage her job and following Pia. So, she quit. Once again, she went to Sanjay and told him she needs a different job.

Sanjay said that he knows a place, it's a top-class resort outside the city, elites from all over the world come here to party and this place needs someone of taking care of the things. Sultana was very much interested, and he set up the meeting with his friend, 'Ajay'.

Sultana agreed to meet him. Sanjay dropped Sultana in the resort and he left.

Sultana stepped in and welcomed by Ajay, after usual pleasantries, they got down for a talk. Ajay figured out who Sultana is, but she doesn't know that.

Ajay explained about the job that most of the clients are elites and she has to present herself in a modern way and tend to all their needs.

Sultana wasn't sure of that, he explained that she needs to apply good makeup and wear decent at the same time sexy outfits to fit the place. Sultana was happy that this is the job she was looking for where she can flaunt her beauty.

She agreed, and the pay is more than she can make in the current job in a year. She went directly to the spa and had a hot haircut and got a full body wax and bought some dresses. She met Pia there, she was about to leave the shop with bags in her hand.

Sultana moved silently near her and took something from the shop and dropped her in the bag. When she left the shop, she set off the alarm at the door and Pia was surrounded by security. Pia was scared and helpless, Sultana stepped in, argued with store securities.

Pia insisted that she didn't either steal or buy this. Sultana finally paid for that and escorted Pia out of the shop. Pia was so impressed by Sultana's help and thanked her many times.

They went to the coffee shop and talked for a long time. Sultana and Pia became friends and got her phone number.

Sultana reached Sanjay's home and informed him she got the job and she met Pia. Sanjay couldn't say anything as the guilt is killing him. Sultana returned to her home.

Meanwhile..

Nabeela returned to work and only Vijay was there. He explained that Ajay was on his way. Vijay said you looked so beautiful yesterday and today we will do some solo and couple act.

Nabeela said "couple?" then Ajay entered.

"yes, after last night, I thought it would be better to add a guy to get the more steamy session," Ajay replied while walking towards her.

Nabeela couldn't say anything she was just standing with so many questions in her mind. Ajay noticed that.

"You will be fine, don't you worry. Today we will promote lingerie and swimsuit, solo first."

"Also, you must wear your Hijab," Ajay ordered.

Nabeela agreed and started to change to her first lingerie. It was white lingerie, hugged tightly her boobs and thongs are so small that buried inside her ass cheeks.

Vijay took some photos from all sides.

She changed to her second set.

It was a blue monokini, sheer material showed her boobs and nipples. A thin hair-like thread was inside her ass cheeks and it looked like she wasn't wearing any panties at all.

She changed to her third set.

It was a black sheer transparent bra and panty. Wearing them or being naked makes no difference. She changed into it and some pics were taken.

Ajay informed that the solo act was done. It's time to take the couple shoot.

A new guy entered, he was dark-skinned, with muscles and a well-built body, big red dot, which showed that he is Hindu.

Then Ajay explained that he wants to normalize the relationship between Hindu men and Muslim women, encourage more Muslim girls to fuck Hindu guys, so they have to make sensual pics.

Nabeela was deep down in the pit and there was no going back. She agreed.

Vijay said that he wants to take the pic as candid and sensual. So, he asked them to not just stand to enjoy posing for the picture. He asked them to do what he asked to do and he will take the picture.

Nabeela and other model agreed.

Vijay asked Nabeela to remove the tops, wear the red knickers and white leggings.

Nabeela did what she was asked. Vijay asked the male model to remove his shirt. Nabeela followed everything he said.

Now Nabeela was showing her back to the camera and turned to the male model side like she was hugging him. He was tall, she rested her face on his chest and her hand on his cheek and another hand on her side.

The male model slowly lowered Nabeela's pants. Her knickers were in focus now. He rests his hands on her waist, and his lips were on Nabeela's forehead.

* First pic was taken *

Now Nabeela turned looking at the camera, the male model had his one hand on her boobs and another on her waist.

* The Second pic was taken *

Ajay asked them to be more intimate and started to dictate the pose.

They moved to the couch. Nabeela changed to the new costume, White crop top, white shorts, and big white boot.

Nabeela and the model, sitting on the couch next to each other. They wrapped their hands on each other shoulders, Nabeela's hand was in his crotch. His hand was on the side of her boobs. They started kissing.

* Pic was taken *

He slowly lowered her top and most of her boobs are visible.

* Pic was taken *

He removed her top and her boobs rest on his hands.

* Pic was taken *

They stood up, facing each other with their sides on the camera. Nabeela looks at the camera and he was looking at her face up close.

* Pic was taken *

He lied on the couch, Nabeela was on top and kissing.

* Pic was taken *

Nabeela was naked, and he was on top and kissing her while their sides are facing the camera.

* Pic was taken *

Ajay wanted to take some naked picture of Nabeela alone.

Nabeela was standing facing the camera, her one hand on the boobs, hiding both nipples and another hand covering her pussy.

* Pic was taken *

Nabeela turned on the other side, her ass and face were facing the camera.

* Pic was taken *

Nabeela was standing directly in front of the camera with her hands above her head.

* Pic was taken *

Initially, she resisted, but she was made to agree. It was just the simple pics in the beginning but Ajay insisted to do more action till she was fucked and made a complete porno.

Nabeela and the model are naked now. Nabeela was kissing his dick.

* Pic was taken *

Nabeela took her tongue out and his dick was resting on her tongue.

* Pic was taken *

His balls are in Nabeela's mouth.

* Pic was taken *

Ajay asked Nabeela to suck his dick. He didn't resist, and she opened her mouth and half of his dick is inside her mouth.

* Pic was taken *

Nabeela was licking his shaft.

* Pic was taken *

He buried his entire dick in Nabeela's mouth, till his balls hit her chin, Nabeela was chocking herself.

* Multiple pics were taken from different directions*

He was asked to lie down. Nabeela's face is licking his asshole while her nose rested on his balls like she was sniffing his balls.

* Pic was taken *

Nabeela was lying on her back now and his dickhead at Nabeela's pussy.

* Pic was taken *

He inserted half-way into her pussy.

* Pic was taken *

Started fucking her harder and faster.

* Multiple pics were taken *

He cummed on Nabeela's face.

* Pic was taken *

He cummed inside Nabeela's mouth.

* Pic was taken *

Nabeela opened her mouth, which was full of cum for the camera.

* Pic was taken *

Nabeela swallowed all the cum and opened her mouth again to the camera.

* Pic was taken *

Ajay and Vijay congratulated Nabeela for her wonderful work and she was asked to go home and take the rest.

Nabeela reached her home.

She was welcomed by Sultana. She was so happy to see her mom and informed me that she got a new well-paid job. Nabeela was happy after hearing this.

"There is something I need to tell you," Sultana hesitated.

"This new job requires changing some lifestyle like dressing and have you noticed my haircut?" Sultana continued.

"Yes dear, you are exquisite now. What kind of change in lifestyle?" asked Nabeela.

"They want me to wear something sexy and appealing. Can I mom?"

"Of course dear. you are an adult and you can do whatever you want. My job is also kinda the same. we are two hot babes!" Nabeela exclaimed.

Sultana didn't think, it would be much easier, and she also started to wonder about her mom's job.

The next morning, mom and daughter get on the sexiest outfit and both complimented each other and left for their work.

While Sultana is confident but Nabeela is not sure of what are they going to do to her today.

Sultana called Pia, asked her to meet if she is free. Pia said that she will be at the coffee shop in the evening.

Sultana reached the resort, and she was welcomed by Ajay. Ajay explained about the resort, it had a big pool, an open bar, and so many bedrooms.

He complimented her dress and said, his dad will come in a while with the few of his friends and asked to take good care of them.

He asked to use the pool, and he also said, the pool had a strict policy that only bikinis are allowed.

Sultana was very much satisfied with her body and very confident of herself.

Mr. Sharma with his friends arrived, and she welcomed them and she was really a stunner. She accompanied them and Mr. Sharma ordered to bring the drinks, she doesn't like it but didn't want to have any trouble on her first day itself.

So she brought the drinks and placed on the table and Sharma grabbed her and made her sit on the side next to him. She poured drinks for Sharma and two of his friends, who couldn't take her eyes off her boobs.

He gave her a glass to drink, she never drunk before but she politely agreed and drank.

She got drunk and Mr. Sharma has asked her to come to the meeting room with him. They have talked for some time and often he mentioned about the new model for his son's new business.

Mr. Sharma said sultana's job was not just to take care of the resort but also to act as his personal secretary. He also said that she needed to dress like this every time and she should act as his personal bimbo.

Sultana didn't like it but a thought came to her mind that Mr. Sharma is the rich guy, if she pleased him well she may have used him as she wishes to get her revenge on Sanjay, so she agreed.

Mr. Sharma left the place and asked her to meet him tomorrow in his office. Now S Sultana wants to relax, she changed into her bikini and jumped in the pool.

She looked stunning in her sexy thongs.

Sultana was relaxing in the pool and she didn't care anymore that all the other male employees couldn't unsee her beautiful body.

Mr. Sharma came and entered the pool and moved closer to sultana and said that she has a nice body and reminds of some girl he knows, he talked about her mom.

Sultana smiled a little, and she knew that he is a big fish and should not piss him off so she got along with it. He came closer and asked her to go to his room, without questioning she left to this room, taken the towel and dried herself.

While she was standing in the room, Sharma came from behind and touched her cheeks and her lips. He parted her lips, and she closed her eyes, he took his lips and placed it on her lips and started kissing her. She was getting restless and started enjoying.

she was enjoying and said she has never experienced such love by a man and she is hopeful to have someone like her as a husband.

He said why somebody else then she could have him. She said she is okay but what about society.

He said you don't have to worry about that, she felt so much joy that she bagged a rich guy and hugged him in excitement.

They started kissing again on the bed and quickly removed her bra and panty. He went near her and kissed her breast top and she made soft mourns ahhhhh, ahhhh,ahhhh,ahhhhh. He started pressing her breasts.

He could see her boobs amazing, her nipples which were large, pink and was hard. he licked with his tongue around the nipples and his saliva was making the place wet. She was getting uncontrollable and pushed her left nipples into his mouth and asked him to suck them hard.

She said "My darling husband, please suck those nipples. I have never given such pleasure and want it to enjoy everything with you".

He was sucking both her nipples one after the others. She was naked and what a beautiful sight. She was well shaved and had a clean pussy. He started moving towards to vagina and started playing and sucking her clit. She was in immense pleasure and was pushing her cunt into his mouth and was shaking extremely.

She was making a lot of sounds oohhhhh. my husband, what are you doing. I love you. I love you. Suck me fast. Bite me. And then she pushed one last time and had her orgasm and a wild one.

Her cum was all over his mouth and she tasted sweet and he loved it. he licked her cum fully and came top of her. she started playing with his cock as soon as she touched, it came to life and was erect.

He asked her to suck it, she did not hesitate and moved the cock skin and started to circle the cock tip with her tongue. She started slowly sucking him and started to play with his nipples. She pinched his nipples and sucked his cock, this was heaven for him.

12