Sultana and Nabeela Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was enjoying her act, and he was getting impatient and felt like fucking her right then, but he controlled and wanted to enjoy more. She sucked him hard by taking it deep inside her mouth, at the same time playing with his balls.

He could not handle anymore and pulled her on top of him and kissed her. He asked to lie on back and spread her legs. Then, he inserted his cock into her vagina and started fucking her.

She once again started making noise and was enjoying the fuck. "Ooooooo, yes. Yes. Fuck me hard. My pussy has been waiting for the man for so long. Fuck me, my love. Fuck me, my husband. I am your slave. Do want ever you want. whenever you want. My body is all yours. Yes. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard."

He fucked for ten good mins and she said I am cumming. "Please fill out your seeds in me, I want to be the mother of your child. I am pregnant,"

Hearing this, He shoots his load into her and she also came at the same time. They felt so tired after the session and they started sweating.

He asked her if he can fuck her ass and she was shy but agreed as she wanted to give him all the pleasures but after the marriage.

He said Yes, and she left the place.

She fixed her makeup and reached the coffee shop to meet Pia.

12