Sultry Beginnings Pt. 03

Story Info
The story continues at the bar.
7.5k words
4.86
2.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat down in the hard wooden chair he had pulled over for her, she noticed two distinct things: first the chair was cool, almost cold to the touch and unyieldingly firm, and second that her butt was on fire. His firm hand had brought the burning sting back to her backside and sitting felt similar to lowering a frostbitten ass down into a hot bath. Painful excitement and arousal were at the forefront of her mind when he posed a simple question, "How do you feel?"

"Very turned on, Sir." the words fell easily out of her mouth.

"Is that so?"

"Oh my god, yes. The pussy is practically crying for attention. You were right before when you said it is a good source for creating energy but that it needs to be controlled."

"Interesting that you referred to it as the pussy instead of my pussy."

"To be honest Sir, as the night has gone on it has felt less like a part of me...like one part of the whole physical makeup of my body, and more like some property of yours that is attached to me and gives me pleasure or pain in some weird symbiotic relationship. I know that sounds weird, but that's the best way I can describe it," she blushed slightly and took another large sip of her drink before continuing. "Anyway...that's kind of how it feels, but since you haven't made any official claim that like I'm your girl or whatever then I guess it isn't your pussy. But at the same time it doesn't feel like it's my pussy. So for the moment it's just kind of in limbo. So...the pussy. Does that make sense?"

"I think so slut," he remarked with a light laugh," but I should be more specific about what I meant by 'how do you feel?' How do you feel about our meeting tonight? Is it as you expected? I imagine from your last response that you are enjoying yourself."

"Oh, yes I am. I admit I still have a fair amount of first time nerves, but connecting the person I have been chatting with online with the man before me is making things more comfortable. Like...before it felt like more of a fantasy and while that was fun-"

"Experiencing it in the flesh brought your fantasy into reality?"

"Sort of Sir... more like bringing reality into my fantasy. Like stepping into some alternate version of the world I know. Something I always felt was there and, you know, I felt...I felt a strong connection with, but it was just always just out of reach. And now, being here with you, doing all we've done tonight, it's real. And well, that comes with its own questions and anxieties, but I know that can change with time. That doesn't worry me...well, no more than I would expect." She paused to drink a bit more as she noticed him doing the same. "But you asked me once before about how talking to you made me feel, discussing bdsm with you, doing little tasks and all that. And I remember telling you I felt more alive in those moments. Like some kind of high or euphoria which you said was how it feels when I allow myself to just be who I am inside."

"Yes, your inner slut. Letting your true self out."

"Exactly," she smiled as she courageously placed her hand on his thigh and began softly gliding it up and down," and tonight...I mean, it's a lot to swallow. No pun intended", she giggled and let her hand glide up and over his crotch," but I feel alive. I am some whirling mixture of relieved that you are real, nervous about messing things up, very horny, full of new energy, and within all of it there are continual moments of pure contentment."

"That's quite a mouthful, but I think I follow you. And it all sounds positive."

"Its a lot for me to digest, but yes...yes, I am having a wonderful time being with you this evening," she said sheepishly looking down at her hand as she let it slide back down his thigh and back up over his crotch. "I suppose that is the main thing I wanted to express. That and I hope you are too, because I want things to continue. I know this is just the beginning, and I know I'm not really worthy in many ways... believe me I know, but I want to be, well...yours."

"I am pleased to hear you feel that way. But I want you to understand that it's not a question at this point of whether you are worthy. How could you, or anyone for that matter, be worthy without the time, dedication, and experience that comes from extensive training. Training that you don't have," he said with a firm serious tone that causes her to stop as if someone had clicked a pause button on her. Her hand stopped sliding, she didn't blink or move, and he thought it was quite possible she was holding her breath.

He casually knocked back the rest of his beer, pulled out a cigarette from the top pocket of his jacket and lit it as he leaned back in his chair.

Then he placed his hand over hers on his thigh and guided it back up to his crotch and caught her 'deer in the headlights' gaze and continued, "What you do have and what I see in you is potential. Of course there is a physical attraction and while you do need work in the diet and exercise department you do possess physical beauty. But that isn't the potential I am referring to. There is something inside you, what I believe to be the real you, that is unique and special.

You have an overwhelming need to please and while that can manifest itself in many forms you truly wish to please one very special someone that will appreciate and understand you. Always in the back of your mind it nags you that you need to serve a purpose and I believe serving another is that purpose. Now, while you can and should care for the one you serve in many ways from a good meal to looking nice for them, serving someone's sexual needs is one of the more intimate and deep connections you can have. Couple that with your exceedingly high libido, your open mindedness, and your enjoyment of more kinky activities and you start to see the potential."

She was moving and breathing again now, but she didn't dare look up yet. Instead her eyes were cast down as if she was looking at her hand on his crotch, or rather through it as if she was in a daze, no longer sliding up and down but squeezing the growing bulge that lie beneath the denim fabric.

"You also have a good attitude which is key and, though you may be shy in ways, you do hold a strength that helps you to press past fear, pain, and the unknown and commit yourself to a goal...especially when it is motivated by pleasing someone you care for."

"I mean...thank you for saying that Sir, but honestly without the motivation and guidance you have provided throughout our talks I don't know that I would have the courage to open up about what I want...let alone be here or do anything we did tonight."

She moved to grab her drink with her dominant hand, realized it was already engaged in more important activities, and shifted to grab it with her other hand. As her focus returned, she became acutely aware of the growing cock she was squeezing. Then, finishing her drink it one last big gulp, she took to tugging and rubbing at his ever increasing bulge with vigor.

"I am fully aware of the energies I have spent on you, but let it be known that I don't give compliments...I state facts. If you respect me and my ability to make good decisions, then you must respect that I do see value in you."

"I do respect you, Sir," she tilted her eyes up to his as she continued stroking his swelling cock through his jeans, " I just know that...I'm far from perfect."

"Yes, of course," he said as he stood up literally pulling away from the tension her grip had on his crotch, "but will you strive to be? That is the question."

Her face now at crotch height he took one step forward barely resting it against her face as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders in a soft embrace. She in turn wrapped her arms around his thighs and pulled herself closer against him, the side if her face now pressed firmly against the bulge covered in denim.

"Always, Sir."

"Don't get me wrong. I am not discounting my own efforts. There is a great deal of energy expended on my side to guide you and mold you properly. And you may give me credit, but I can't make you into anything you weren't already."

He could feel her slightly rub her face against him. The thought of his naked cock rubbing against her face in similar fashion caused him to flex it involuntarily. She let out a soft moan in response to this reaction.

"There are no guarantees on how things will go, but the potential in you is promising. I see you as the uncarved block...do you understand slut?"

"I think so...I don't know, maybe?" she said continued to slowly but firmly press and rub her cheek and nose and lips against the denim covering his swelling member," but I would prefer if you would explain. Just to be sure."

"The uncarved block is you...the real you at your essence. You at your best. The potential to become a great slave is already there inside you. It's like...the story of the great sculptor. Are you familiar with that one?"

"No. I don't believe so, Sir."

"Well, there was once a great sculptor who came across a beautiful block of marble. He worked on it for weeks, months, maybe years even. And when he was finished everyone said that he had created some amazing masterpiece. But the sculptor said no. The statue had always been there, he merely chipped away the rough edges. Something to think on anyway, right? Now I think we need something more to drink on. I'm gonna grab us a refill," he said releasing his arms from around her and pulling away," but I'll be right back. I want you to think on what I said though."

Then as she released her grip from around his legs, he stepped to the side of the table, put out his smoke in the ashtray, grabbed their empties, and headed off around the corner.

In the short time he was gone; she sat and thought over his words. The simple act of rubbing him through his clothes was enough to stoke the lustful fire in her loins. The itch was strong, and though her mind was actively thinking over his faith in her 'potential', her thighs were absentmindedly rubbing against each other. That salacious need for friction combined with the last twinges of stinging feelings on her ass blended together in a harmony of blissful sensations.

As per usual, her body was eager to continue with everything, but her mind was making things difficult. It was understandable after all. Years of having what the 'good' and 'normal' society deemed appropriate drilled in her head was tough to look past. Worse yet the knowledge that she was 'less than desirable' by social standards had been beaten into her from so many angles it was impossible to ignore. To believe him was in so many ways the polar opposite to everything else she had been taught.

So though she wanted to simply take his word as gospel and live in that world, her mind was still throwing in the typical negative safeguards meant to save her from further rejection and pain. That someone saw and acted on her potential to be a good slave in her fantasies, she could occasionally allow her mind the pleasure of believing. But in reality, it was much harder to accept.

Even if he means every word, she thought. I so hope that he does...no, I need him to. But even if he does, I'm not even sure I have this potential myself. Want it. Need it. What does it matter if I can't get my head on straight? Focus girl. Believe in yourself.

"So did you think about what I said?" his words brought her back from staring blankly off into the back parking lot. She suddenly realized her thighs were still rubbing together and she surreptitiously slowed the movement but did not stop.

"I did Sir. If you think I have the potential to be a good slave then I am willing to put my faith in that. I do want to," she rethought her word choice trying her best to sound confident," No. It's more than just a desire, Sir. I have a need to submit to you. I'm ready. I can do this."

."You have potential sure, but this doesn't just happen overnight slut. Though I do applaud your enthusiasm," he smiled. "To do this right takes a lot of time and dedication. It's a process broken up over multiple stages of time. It's time I explain the process in more detail so you will have a clear picture of what you are about to jump into. Follow me," he said as he stepped over to the half wall that surrounded the deck and placed their drinks down on the flat rail along the top of it.

As she walked over, he guided her towards the half wall so she was facing it and stepped into her from behind forcing her to press against it. At her height, her breasts just couldn't quite clear the top of the half wall and as they pressed into the top rail it halted her forward movement.

This did not deter him. He pulled back the flaps of her jacket and slid his hands up under each breast. "Let me just fix this for you," he said so that she would feel his hot breath just below her ear. Then he proceeded to suck and nibble on the flesh of her neck there as his hands moved up under her breasts lifting them above the rail. At the same time, he pushed into her more and more with his pelvis until she shuffled forward enough that her lower chest just barely pressed into the side of the railing. His hands slid forward so that his fingertips traced into the front of her breasts as they sunk down to sit firmly on the top rail.

"That's much better," he spoke into her neck as his fingertips quickly discovered and clamped down on her protruding nipples through her sweater. "It should make for a more engaging conversation. I wouldn't want to bore you," he said as he released her nipples, his left hand now grabbing his drink, and his right hand now sliding down the side of her body to her hip.

"I don't think that's possible," she half whispered as she stared out at the mostly empty back parking lot feeling at once trepidation from her exposed, lewd position and immeasurable joy by doing it for him. She knew if anyone were to walk by that her breasts were on display like two rip cantaloupes sitting on the produce shelf. Though still covered by her sweater, she was fully aware that her protruding nipples were unmistakable.

She suddenly felt like a toy at a sex shop. Just waiting there exposed on the store shelf as people looked you over and maybe gave you a squeeze. Longing to be touched, to be played with, and to be taken home and used.

Arching her back to tilt her pelvis into him she began to twist her butt left and right, not unlike a dog wagging its tail, just to grind a little again his bulging crotch.

"So you want to be my sex slave, yes? Then go on and say it out loud to me."

"I do, Sir," she paused briefly hearing the words as if spoken in her voice played back over a recording. Her eyes followed her hot smoky breath as it disappeared into the cooling night air. "I want to be your property...your sex slave."

Upon hearing those words, his right hand drew fingertips firmly across from her hip, over the front of her thigh, until they came in contact with her spongy, moist crotch. His touch brought a soft moan from her lips and she grinded back against him slightly as she spread her legs more for him.

"I know you do, slut," he whispered close to her ear once more," but it is a long journey. And ironically, in the first stage there is no sex." He paused to have some of his drink and slide his fingers up and down the crotch of her leggings.

"No sex at all?" she practically pouted.

"Well, not in the traditional sense of intercourse anyway. No, in the beginning stage you are just a blow girl. Your primary focus will be sucking my cock however, whenever, and wherever I want it. Understand?"

"Yes Sir, I do, but is that really all?" she asked as she began to tilt her pelvis forward and back rubbing herself into his fingers and her ass into his swelling cock.

"Never focus too intently on one thing, less you lose meaning to all other experiences around it. Understand this now: everything I teach you, regardless of how small or insignificant you think it is at first, is important and has value and purpose," he said pulling his pelvis away from her just long enough to give her a quick firm spank on the ass with his left hand.

"Yes Sir," she said with a slight shiver," that makes sense, and I...I didn't mean to imply that sucking your cock wasn't important. I loved that tonight. It was my favorite part, truly it was. I only meant that I could do more. Happily do more for you, Sir."

"First," he said giving her another hard crack on the ass," never presume to tell me how to instruct you again. Ever, are we clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Second, there is more to that stage than just sucking me off. It is a time of beginning orgasm control in earnest for you. We will begin to manage your diet and exercise. There will be various tasks given, so you can trust that some limits in pain and humiliation will be tested. But the primary purpose of a blow girl is to focus the majority of her energies towards learning and perfecting the art of the blow job. You have to make the decision yourself to look at that purpose as a menial one or respect it as one of true significance. Shall I continue slut?"

"Yes Sir, please do."

"The next stage," he began as he returned to stroking his fingers up and down the saturating wetness in her tights," you will be happy to hear, does involve sex. You graduate from blow girl to sex toy in this stage, and I'm sure you can guess by the name your basic purpose. Another thing you will be excited to know is that I deem actual intercourse as the one activity that you do not need my permission to cum unless specifically stated. As you would be using your pussy for its true purpose, to pleasure my cock, then any pleasure you receive is not from a selfish activity but out of service to my own pleasure. Does that seem logical?"

"Yes Sir, it's my pleasure derived from your pleasuring you. I totally get that. The focus isn't about my pleasure per say, but if I do feel pleasure it's like I've earned it. Am I right?"

"Yes slut, very good. Cheers," he said and they clinked glasses and drank to mutual understanding. Almost to challenge her ability to perform that simple task he began pressing his fingers deeper into the wet fabric covering her pussy as he rubbed over it. "Much like the being a blow girl, a sex toy's primary purpose is to satisfy my sexual needs with a focus on perfecting the act of intercourse itself."

"Mmmm," she softly moaned as he continued making her melt with his fingers," that makes sense, Sir."

"Each time you graduate from one stage to another you will be marked. It could be a tattoo, or a piercings, or anything, but the mark you receive becoming a sex toy is less literal and more figurative but no less important to your development. When I tell you that I believe you are ready to advance, you will offer your pussy up to me as a sacrifice. Since you are no longer a virgin and can no longer offer that sacrifice, we instead will perform an act the first time that will be similar in a fashion."

"Ok...Sir. What exactly do you mean?"

"Consider the experience of losing your virginity from both sides of the equation. You are tight and pleasurable to the guy, but to please him you are torn, you bleed and suffer for his pleasure, correct?"

"Yessss..." he was keeping up a steady pace with his fingers and she was getting more aroused by the minute, but her body craved more. She wished so much their clothing would evaporate or that his hard cock could just tear right through the fabric and push deep into her wetness.

"So instead of the literal sacrifice we create a ritual sacrifice that has similar results. The event serves as a way for you to offer your pussy to me and place it under my control. It begins with you sitting naked at the end of the bed and laying back. Your arms are tied back and then you bend at the knees bringing your legs back. Then I can tie them so they remain bent and spread wide open for me."