Sultry Beginnings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Being tied up... and spread wide for you... sounds amazing, Sir," her words came out in little breaths as she struggled to keep focus. She could feel her body getting closer and closer to the edge and she centered her attention on the one lit lamppost far in the back of the parking lot.

"And that is when you must suffer for me. With all true sacrifice comes suffering."

"Yes Sir, ...oh yes. Make me suffer for you...ugh!" Try as she might to hold it back, the tension in her pussy was getting close to popping. "Sir...sir, you need to know," she grunted softly as she pushed her butt back firmly against his crotch attempting to convince him to do next what she knew he would not," I'm getting really...close to...I'm on edge Sir."

Sadly, and none to her surprise, he stopped the firm rubbing of his fingers and drew them up to simply rest lightly over her mound. She was left gasping out pitiful little moans and rubbing her butt against him. He leaned in close to her ear once more, " You did say you wanted to suffer for me, right?"

"Yes Sir...no..mmm, question."

"I'm proud that you took the initiative to tell me you were on edge. That was the right thing to do. Always, from this moment on, I want you to let me know if that's the case...or of course if you let an orgasm slip without permission. Mistakes happen, but it's important you understand that cumming without permission is wrong. I trust you to own up to your mistakes, graciously accept the punishments that result from them, and know that only through doing so can this connection work ," he whispered as he slid his fingers down over her wet crotch once more with just the slightest pressure to let her know they were there.

"Yes Sir...always. I will I promise." She smiled in the face of her body's cries for orgasmic release knowing she pleased him.

"Good. Now after I have you all tied up I will begin to spank, and whip, and beat your pussy over and over with my hand, with a belt, even with my own cock until I am satisfied that you have truly surrendered it to me. Your pussy will swell due to the beating making it tighter for me and will suffer through pain greater or equal to actually losing your virginity. It will in that way emulate both factors of your first virginal sacrifice, but done with my own twist. Can you guess what that is slut?" he said softly as he very lightly patted her crotch with his hand.

"No, but knowing you Sir, it will be far from boring."

"Once you are all tied up I am not going to strike your pussy until you beg me to fuck you. Each time you ask me to I will strike it. The louder you ask, the more perverted you ask, I will strike it harder. So here's the rub," he said toying with her by giving her pussy one slightly noticeable rub back and forth," I am not going to fuck you until I am satisfied that your cunt is swollen to my liking. So you could just ask softly 'Please Sir, fuck me' and I will only strike it with moderate strength, but the harder I strike it, the faster it will swell, and the faster you will feel my cock deep inside you."

"It is a bit of a mind fuck, but I'm pretty sure I would make it a point to be as loud and dirty as possible."

"You know what slut," he grinned and began very softly rubbing his fingers over the outer edges of her soaking crotch," I believe you would. Now I also want you to keep in mind that in the first two stages you and I are not in any sort of traditional relationship as viewed by the outside world. You don't tell your friends or family or coworkers about me. We aren't even so much as dating, that comes with the next stage. It can be a tough challenge for some people, and it is intentionally set up to be one. You are like the monk waiting patiently day after day outside the temple for just the chance to be taught."

He paused for a moment to have another sip of his drink.

"It's a rite of passage...proving I have the dedication and patience needed to move forward."

"Very good slut," he clicked his glass against hers in a show of cheers and she in turn picked it up to drink once more.

"There is no set time frame between stages. When I deem you are ready, if you are ready to move forward, I will let you know. You and I both can choose to say goodbye at any point during these stages, but I ask of you and I will hold to this as well, that if we do decide to leave, we discuss it with the other and give it one week to think things over and discuss any issues. Sound reasonable?"

"Yes Sir. It's a wise addition to this agreement. It helps keep either of us from making hasty and regretful decisions."

"Exactly. Now, let's move on to the next stage which is actual beginning training. At this stage things become more serious. There will be a more obvious sense of power exchange as we focus on more activities and areas in your life. It is at this point that we would be dating to the people we know. We would begin spending significant time together in public and therefore there would be a strong focus on doing things in the public eye but as I train you to dress, and talk, and so on. There will also be a large focus on starting to train you how to do things as I like them around the house. This could be teaching you dishes I like to eat, how to clean various things, hell...even how to give a proper massage. We will take the skills you already possess and hone and sharpen them to my liking. Follow me so far slut?"

"Yes, and I am beginning to get an understanding as to how the progression would work. I like it, Sir."

"Good slut." His fingers were now back to a steady rubbing rhythm, but softer than before. "This is also an important time where we can discuss many topics. It is a time for us to grasp a better understanding of how we each feel about various topics. I want to control you, but I also want to share with you. I want to mold you to serve me well, but not dampen your personal interests. Instead I want to learn of your passions, stoke the fires of inspiration, and be the firm hand to help guide you to following through with those designs."

"Mmmm," she was stuck on a happy plateau somewhere under edging," Sir, that sounds ...mmm, amazing. I wasn't sure how my interests would play into this or if I even...mmm, ohh...you know, deserved to have them."

"Of course, you deserve them. You deserve to be yourself and your passions are part of what makes you special. Being under my control doesn't have to mean you don't ever get to follow your interests. I may designate times and amounts and keep you in check, but it becomes part of my responsibility with that control to see that you are making time for the things you care about."

"Mmmm," she moaned softly and pressed her ass once more firmly up and down his swollen bulge. "I love it. I can't wait to learn about all the things you are passionate about."

"In time I hope you will. Now moving on from that stage is the intermediate training. That is the point where you would move in and we could truly work on your training on a more 24/7 basis. Again to friends and family, we are a couple that decided to take that next step and see how we do living under the same roof. That would of course be true for us, but of course it would go much deeper. Every aspect of your beginning training would now be put to the test, worked and reworked, as we continued to grow and get to know each other better."

Now she could feel him grind himself into her some and with it a growing sense of his own lustful needs. She finished the rest of her drink as his fingers continued to play a slow provocative melody down below.

"And if time passes and we continue to bond in all the right ways," he said grinding his cock hard into her ass at the word 'bond', "then I will propose and during the time of our engagement will be your advanced training."

"Ohhhhh...Sir, really? Proposed?"

"Again, remember this is just how things would play out way down the road if everything goes well. But yes, that is the eventual end I desire with someone. Isn't it that way for you?"

"Mmmm," she moaned louder as her concentration was thrown off by his talk of dreams," Yes of course....mmmm, but I just thought-"

"You thought what? Guys like me don't get married? Maybe I won't, but I don't see any reason I can't have a slave for a wife, do you?"

"No Sir. I think that's...great. Just not... I'm just...Mmmmmm, trying to wrap my mind around it."

"Well, we have plenty of time if all goes well, slut. Now that advanced stage is going to be about pushing limits, digging into all your dark corners, making sure you are ready to commit fully to being mine."

"And ...then? Uhhh!," she moaned loudly as her excitement crept up from the plateau and was steadily moving towards edging once more.

"Then? Then we get married of course. Only it would serve as a single celebration to our guests and a double celebration for you and I. You would be standing up there saying "to honor and serve" and know it has a much deeper meaning. And I will know on that day that you truly belong to me and that you are my property. Also, you can expect that I would come up with various kinky things to spice up things we would do in public throughout these stages. Whether it's using you in the dressing room while on a simple trip out shopping together or making you wear special clips on your tender bits under your wedding gown in front of all your friends and family...you can bet, I will do my best to blend some bdsm fun into the normalcy of everyday life."

He could sense her rising need at the tips of his fingers and increased his tempo just enough to push her to the edge. Knowing just what she would say he pulled his hand away completely when she began to groan out," Edge...ohhh edge, edge."

"But let's not get carried away slut. That is a far distant future. I just wanted to give you a general idea of how things would go if we continue to work out," he said grabbing and finishing off the rest of his beer as he took a step back from her. "We appear to have finished our drinks," he said with the hint of a smirk in his voice. "I believe it's your turn to grab us a refill."

Quickly her body answered the call, turning and standing faster than she thought possible," Yes Sir!" Grabbing the empty glass and bottle she raised one up in mock salute giggling," Right away Sir!"

She turned to walk away and he gave her a good hard spank on her ass," That's right. But you just be a good girl and don't keep me waiting."

The forceful blow caught her a bit by surprise and she stutter-stepped a little before turning the corner around the building. Then popped her head back around the corner just for a second to wink and say with a huge grin, "Be right back."

Walking towards the door back to the inside, she felt a multitude of positive but overwhelming emotions. Her body was just coming down from an orgasmic edge and her mind was reeling with thoughts and memories surrounding his overall plan for her training. She knew the basic plan, the stages as he presented them, were not designed for her individually but rather for any woman he saw fit to train. But he clearly believed she had potential and that meant there was a chance. The possibility of a real and true happy ending had been something her mind had long ago banished from her reality folder and instead filed under fantasy.

Feelings of hope, elation, and raw emotional energy coursed through her as she entered the building and aimed towards the bar. Her body felt like it could explode. Whether by crying, cumming, laughing, or peeing, she was on the edge and something was close to breaking through.

As she made her way up to the bar, he eyes caught sight of her own figure growing in the mirrored panels below the rail. Something wasn't quite right and she slowed in response awkwardly to the realization. The tights she was wearing appeared to have a dark patch or design she knew didn't belong. As she moved closer to the mirrors, understanding hit her like a ton of bricks, and she stopped still five feet from the bar staring at the reflection of her own soaking wet tights.

The entire front crotch area was so wet it appeared as a dark purple blotch that even spread down to the fabric around the inner tops of her thighs. She knew it would look to anyone that happen to take a glance that she lost control of a very full bladder...or possibly worse-the truth: that she was such a perverted slut that she got that wet just from a man touching her a little on the outside of her clothes. She wanted to turn and run and maybe would have if she wasn't frozen with embarrassment. All of this going through her mind in a mere second before she was snapped back to reality with one word," Miss?" the bartender inquired with a slightly puzzled look.

"Time for a refill, yes?" he said. Thankfully he was looking straight at her eyes and nowhere else before he turned to grab a replacement beer for her special friend.

"Yes...a refill. Thank you," she managed to get out as she now walked up close to the bar. While it was better than standing out in the middle of the floor for everyone to see, she became increasingly concerned by the guys sitting only a couple seats over from where she stepped up. She didn't dare turn her head, but she was sure they were staring at her. Had they seen? Oh God, could they smell her? She couldn't make out what they were discussing but when they started laughing at one point she was certain it was about her.

"Here you go, Miss. And could you do me a favor?"

Oh Christ! She thought, was he just waiting till now? Is this some sort of sick punch line?

"Uh...sure," she said with a confused sheepish look.

"Tell yer fella out there we close early tonight on account of inventory work. He's got about an hour left and then he needs to come pay this tab. Got me?"

"Oh..yes yes I will," she said with the tone of someone much more relieved that was accountable for that verbal transaction.

Grabbing the drinks, she turned and made a bee line for the door walking as fast as she dared without drawing more attention. Once out the door the flood of emotions was beginning to creep back on her again. Turning the corner she felt the beginning of tears welling up, but then she saw him sitting back in one chair with his feet up in another looking so relaxed and cool that she held back. He looked up at her and she could she a large genuine smile form across his face. "I believe you were looking for this table, Ma'am," he joshed her and pulled a seat out.

She came and set down their drinks and then set herself down in the chair. For a few moments they sat in silence and both took a drink of their beverages. Should she keep it to herself, should she tell him? The growing tension made the decision for her in the end and she blurted out," Sir, I'm really wet."

"I know you are slut," he said nonchalantly staring off into the parking lot.

"No, I'm soaked. Like...ridiculously, embarrassingly so."

"Is that so?" he said now with less joviality as he swiveled his head so that his eyes met hers for a brief moment before she quickly looked down at the table.

"Yes Sir, I mean... it's really noticeable," she muttered now squirming in her chair.

"So the panties didn't help hide you, huh?" he said now looking off in the distance once more.

"No Sir...you, you were right."

"I'm sorry, what's that?" he said now turned back to focus intently on her once more.

"I said, you were right...about the panties Sir. They don't hide a damn thing."

"With any luck you're going to discover I am right about more than just that. I told you I was going to teach you a lesson didn't I?"

"Yes Sir...I'm sorry...I should never have worn them."

He stood up and paced around behind her and leaned down close to her face. "No slut, you should not have. And if you truly want to be my blow girl, I want to hear you swear you will never wear them again unless instructed to by me."

"Yes Sir."

"Well...go on," he said moving to the side and cupping and turning her chin with his hand to face him.

"I swear I will never wear panties again unless you say so."

"Good. I am going to hold you to that. Now, up with you," he said sternly with an upwards motion of his hand. She stood with the slightest tremor of hesitation as he turned her again to look at him.

"Carry yourself on to the bathroom. Once you are there, you remove the pointless wet rag glued over that pussy, you ball it up, and you throw it in the trash. I mean it slut, the next time I see you it better be gone. Now you tell me right now what you are going to do."

"I'm going to...to go to the bathroom, remove my wet panties, and throw them in the trash," she said with a bit of a sniffle and as her eyes grew more watery she tried to cast them to the floor.

"Right." He said and then grabbed her hand, "Look at me. I need you to believe me. This lesson isn't just about feeling embarrassed, quite the opposite. That's just the spark. There is more to it and maybe if you take a few moments to stop worrying about what other people think of you, you might just figure it out."

He paused for a second or two, and as she looked at him she noticed a look of pain or maybe it was deep concern on his face. She didn't have time to discern its meaning, but she understood he was sincere about whatever it was he was thinking and it showed through like a crack in his normally polished veneer. And then it was gone and his tone was flat and stern once more," Now go and do this for me."

She turned, took a step, and turned back, but he had already walked away to the corner of the half wall to light another smoke and stare off into the chilly evening. So she walked on back towards the door. Each footfall felt like rubbery clay and entering into the bar once more felt like an emotional rollercoaster, but she just kept plodding forward. Once inside, she walked towards the bathrooms like a woman resigned to her fate with her head hung low as if everyone knew and this was a walk of shame.

Thankfully by now the bar was almost empty and there was no one in the women's restroom. She entered and closed a stall and began pulling off her shoes, and stripping down her wet tights and panties together as if they were one unit. She could feel the impeding wave of emotion that she had been holding back coming up over her head. With her final effort she peeled the sopping wet panties away from the equally wet fleece lining of her tights, sat down on the toilet, and let the tears come and stream down her cheeks.

She cried with eyes closed in silence as minutes passed away. Her hands still held her drenched panties, but she was unconsciously crumpling them and wringing them with balled up fists. After crying, she felt some relief and clarity come back to her mind, but she was still aware of an intense and growing pressure down below. For a few moments she considered just quickly rubbing out an orgasm, but she felt awful and in her shame the thought of failing to stick to her orgasm control was too depressing.

Slowly opening her eyes she saw what her hands were doing to her panties and she stopped. Fully stretching them out before her, she stared at the large, pink, wet panties from Victoria Secret. They weren't exciting or lacy, but they were a nice pair of cotton underwear that was almost completely saturated up to the waistband with her juices.

Her mind was circling around several 'Why' questions. Why was she crying? Why did he have to make her so wet? Why did she always get so wet? Why was she like this? Why did she have to get rid of a perfectly nice pair of underwear? Why did she have to give up on a normal style of life she had worked so hard to fit into? Why couldn't she just be a good girl instead of, well...whatever this perverted thing was sitting half naked on a bar room public toilet?