Sultry Summer

Story Info
Continuation of "Spring Seduction".
8.1k words
0
2.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

You jump back into the room as the hell hound lands right in front of you. You turn to the door and before you know it your being pressed to the ground. Paws on your shoulder, with a knee on your lower back.

"HELP!" you yell.

The guards might not defeat this beast but at least you might escape as they try. The door in front of you opens. No guard standing there though, it is Hel the Jinko you saw once before.

"Good girl, Quarrie" she says strutting into the room.

Your lifted to your feet by the hellhound, she keeps your hands behind your back.

"Well, well. We meet again."

"The pleasure is all yours" you reply disdainfully.

"Aw, and here I was a feeling a little impressed by your actions, but if biting insults are the best you can do. I'm disappointed." she says slowly pantomiming a yawn.

"I'll show you biting!" You yell, stomping your heel on the hellhounds lower paw.

It works her grip is loosened. You lunge forward at Hel. She effortlessly moves past you on your side. She catches your arm with one paw and your shoulder with the other and drives you into the wall. Twisting your arm behind your back.

"The window would've been the better option, girlie, but I like the fight in you."

You turn your head and bite at a finger on her paw pressing your shoulder. Her arm retracts. Then her leg sweeps yours as she tosses you back towards the hellhound. Looking up at her she seems less than happy with your stomping her toes.

Hel continues "I guess you did say you'd show me biting. Shall I let Quarrie show you how to do it better?"

The hell hound bares her teeth.

"I'll stop resisting if you won't let Yuriko near me" you barter.

The hellhound falls back laughing.

"Is she serious?" you hear her barely manage to say.

Hel lifts you up by your neck, your toes scraping the floor.

"I don't think you understand your position here" she says.

You kick her in the abdomen with both your feet. She is unfazed. You do it again, and again.

You give up "Come on, Haven't I suffered enough. Next thing I know, you're gonna have a go at me."

"We don't have time for this. Quarrie bag her in the sheet, and if she doesn't come quietly you don't have to be gentle" Hel says dropping you to the floor.

Within the next second the sheet goes flying over your head. You're already in a bad position so you do your best to not make any noise. At least they didn't strip you.

Your carried in this sheet for a good couple of minutes. You are finally released into a small cage in a cart. You scramble to your feet and pull the door closed yourself as Hel and Quarrie stand just outside it.

"You really think it would stop any of us from getting to you?" mocks Hel.

You sit down. You don't care to respond.

"Lock her in Quarrie and stand guard" orders Hel as she walks away.

It would seem the cart you've been brought to is outside the city. They must've not wanted to be directly linked to Yuriko and the others. You notice that your cage is big enough to easily hold a few people. You can only hope this one is going to remain lonely. Quarrie starts circling the cart. You lie down.

You feel the cart move. You didn't realize that you'd fallen asleep. You open your eyes. Alice is standing over you. You quickly crawl to a corner of the cage, to put what little distance you can between you.

Alice says "Aw, was I not the one you were hoping to wake up to?"

You look around quickly. Your cart is being hitched to another with a cage. That cage has a sphinx, a hinezumi, and a manticore in it.

"Yuriko isn't here" Alice continues.

You notice Mirren on a horse nearby. You notice a dark valkyrie and chimera hitching another cart to the other end of yours. It seems this one is full of supplies. You seem oddly wary of the chimera. Alice puts her paw under your chin and forces you to look at her.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!".

You can't hide your surprise. Now you can't even play it off as though you were even slightly paying attention.

"Sorry" is all you can reply.

Alice seems a little taken aback.

"You are an odd one. You'll attack Hel, but you'll just submit to me." she says.

You have no good defense and even if you did she is sure to twist your words.

"Cat, we are done. alert the others" says the Chimera, who is now standing by your cage.

"Hello again, helpless one" the chimera greets you.

You recall Ulyssa's cave where you were addressed this way before. Alice looks at the chimera then back at you.

"Boy, you do really get around, huh?" she disappears in smoke while still chuckling.

"Hello, again" you finally respond to the chimera.

You realize you've never actually been introduced to her.

"I'm Autumn" you continue.

"I've been told, I'm Valda. You should have not runaway from me the first time." she callously responds.

She opens the door to your cage and enters. You stand as though it makes your position any less vulnerable.

"So we've been told you're a slut for monsters, so now you will entertain us while we wait" she says strutting closer.

"Hey, I am not a slut!" you say, starting to slide along the bars.

You know you can't escape but maybe you can keep her away until someone intervenes.

"Stay back, aren't monsters supposed to be all about men?! What is wrong with all of you?!" you try to goad her into argument.

The hinezumi in the next cage and the manticore start to laugh.

You hear the manticore say "I told you, the humans have no clue about them."

The hinezumi yells over "Syn's gang is a bunch of weirds and rejects that couldn't function and are playing nice with the humans til they can get all the rest of us out of their way. Quick invite one of the others over, none of them know how to share."

Valda's tail snaps at her, as she turns to glare. You notice Valda didn't close the cage door. The lock is hanging open on it. You dive past her and slam it closed, before triumphantly clicking the lock closed. You hop out of the cart and take a single step back still facing her. Suddenly something sharp is poking into your back. A hand presses on your shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You turn your head to see the dark valkyrie.

"I just couldn't stay in the cage anymore."

"You think you get to decide that?" she says with a menacing smile.

"Calm down, when she is trying to run she won't be standing staring at a cage." Mirren shouts over.

"Let Valda out, put her back in, and give me the key" she continues.

"It's like the bounty hunter's running a circus troupe!" laughs the manticore.

The dark valkyrie is opening the cage and pushing you inside as Valda walks out.

Mirren asks "Hey Valda, is she DOA?"

"Autumn is alive only" Valda quickly responds.

"Not her. What about this noisy one?"

"The sphinx is the only one not specifically wanted alive"

"Do they need to be in one piece?"

The dark valkyrie finally interjects "You won't let Valda play with the human, but you want to carve up our targets?"

"Fine, Valda just shut'em up" Mirren orders.

"Gladly" responds Valda walking over to the other cage.

She slides her tail through the bars and it bites each of the three. They freeze up and are suddenly silent.

"It won't last long" Valda says.

"It's good enough here come the others. We're ready to go. Sunset is soon, so we shouldn't have to wait long on arrival."

You see a group mostly mounted on horseback approaching. Alice appears on top of the other cage.

"Time to go" she says.

"Move out" commands Mirren.

Valda and the dark valkyrie hop onto the cart with supplies. The caravan starts to move. Alice pops into your cage.

"Before the others reach us, Yuriko asked me to do something" she claims as her smile gets wider.

She has two strips of fabric in her paw.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back" she demands.

You do as your told. she quickly binds your hands together.

"This is so you can't take off the gag" she explains, before running the second piece through your mouth and tying it behind your head.

"And this is so you can't beg for her to accept you" she finishes.

The caravan and the other group meet up and begin to head into the Sand Sea. Yuriko won't even look at you. Your travel is mostly silent. After a few hours the moon is risen almost to its peak. You reach a strange looking campsite.

"HEL! You're late!" yells a baphomet running over.

"Blame Yuriko, it's not my fault. She couldn't keep that human on a leash." she complains.

"We have all night, with a full moon. Just open the portal." Yuriko snaps.

"We may have all night, but Lisa has a bedtime!" the baphomet fires back, as her, a witch and a familiar move around some strange drawing made with colored sand.

They begin to chant. The sand begins to glow. Moonlight begins to avoid the decorated area. A dark void begins to form in the air. It expands into a large rectangle. An eerie glow starts to detail a gate in this black mass. The gate opens. It's bright on the other side, and filled with green. The caravan begins to roll through. You feel a chill as you pass through the gate. However, warmth quickly takes it place.

"Welcome to the Garden of Eternal Summer, ladies" Hel shouts over her shoulder.

Your cart is pulling onto a large stone disc. There is a paved walkway leading away from it the caravan is now following. There are several mummies and a few living armor encircling the gate.

"Stand down" shouts an anubis near where the stone disk and the walkway meet.

There are pillars dotting the walkway, with gargoyle's sitting atop them. On either side of the walkway is beautifully landscaped garden. This garden though is teeming with monsters. You notice keseran pasarans, dryads, mandako, alraunes, tentacles, liliraunes, and barometz all populating both sides. There are mandragora playing among them, as khepris seem to be tending them. A particularly intimidating looking apophis seems to be over-seeing all of them.

You notice a large mansion at the end of the walkway. The caravan turns right in front of it, stopping at the next building over. A building made of stone with a much harsher feel to it. A medusa is laying stretched out on the path.

"Hel, I was wondering when you'd get here" she says slowly.

"Don't even think it" Yuriko quickly reprimands Hel.

The medusa gives Hel a puzzled look.

"It's a long story" Hel explains.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway Skuld isn't here yet, and I was told she has to personally place this group." the medusa says rolling to her back.

"You're in an awfully good mood, been out here long." Hel starts chatting with the medusa.

You move to the back of your cage, near the other one. Hoping to see if the other monsters are planning an escape. They are sitting pensively and silent. You now check to see if Valda, Alice, or any of the other's are planning to mess with you. Yuriko and Alice are walking back towards the mansion's front door. Valda and the dark valkyrie seem to be unloading stuff from the cart they were on.

"Hey human, we're talking to you!" you hear Hel shout.

You turn to her quickly and move to the end of your cage near her.

"What? Who gagged you, and when?" she asks walking over to your cage.

The medusa following behind. Your eyes meet hers. They are an enchanting green with what look like gold flecks sparsely dotting the outer iris. You suddenly remember what a terrible mistake you've just made looking at a medusa's eyes.

You quickly shut yours tight. It doesn't seem like any part of your body has been petrified. You hear Hel's voice from behind you in the cage.

"Alright, I don't really care who bound you or why. What we wanted to hear from you is which of your lovers would you say was most dangerous, and what were they?"

You feel your gag fall off.

"And I wanted to know who was your favorite and why?" you hear he medusa ask.

Keeping your eyes shut you begin to respond.

"Gessica was the most dangerous. She..."

The medusa interrupts "Why aren't you looking at us?"

You sit in awkward silence for a moment.

You finally attempt to explain "You're a medusa aren't you?"

"Yeah, but why would I need to petrify you? It's not like there is anywhere you can run to from here. Or do humans just think it's inherent in our gaze?"

"Well, I know better than that but..."

"But what?"

"Your snakes didn't seem particularly aggressive when you were approaching."

Hel starts laughing "Oh, she's got a point Eir. Normally they snap at people you're questioning."

Eir defends herself "I'm just really relaxed after my long sunbathing. Go on human, I don't care if you keep your eyes shut. Finish answering now."

You resume "Gessica the jurogumo was the most dangerous. She was harsh, cruel, and tossing me to other monsters was her idea of foreplay."

"Interesting, so she knew you could survive several encounters?"

You suddenly realize how impossible that seems. You are unable to answer.

"All right, so a spider was the worst. Who was the best? She must have had at least one nice one or she'd have taken up Yuriko's offer."

"Ulyssa, the oomukade. She was kind and gentle, but that has nothing to do with me turning down Yuriko!" you retort.

"Sure" you hear the medusa say clearly unconvinced.

You finally open your eyes to scowl. The medusa is much closer than you expected.

You hear her giggle "Such a scary look, and you were afraid of my gaze? Say Hel, do you think they'd mind if I were to just turn little bits of her to stone?"

Hel replies "I don't think Syn would mind much, but Yuriko might be out for blood if you do."

The snakes on her head are creeping towards you slowly. You close your eyes again. Your hands are still bound and you're still on the floor of the cage. There is nothing you can really do to defend yourself at the moment.

"Looks like the girl wasn't wrong" you hear Hel tease, as you feel something rough lightly brush your cheek.

You open your eyes to see that it was one of Eir's snakes. She jumps back.

"Don't get the wrong idea! I'm just curious about this human we've all heard so many rumors about."

"What have you heard?" you ask.

"Oh, interested in your reputation around here?" says Hel.

You nod.

"Well, when Syn made the rule that repeat victim's must be brought here everyone got curious as to why. So they started asking me and Yuri and Eir and Skuld regularly what brought about this change. Even some of the regular bounty hunters started getting harassed.

That ended up causing problems because not all of them are patient. So in order to lessen the number of fights Syn told me and Yuri to explain about you being a victim of seven monsters.

Since then you've been a topic of conversation. With most it's been what they would to do you if they got their hands on the infamous 'monster tamer'. To those of us that met you though it's been the longest running joke.

That little victim who was tossed around by a little nekomata being nicknamed 'monster tamer'. Surely you know we had a lot of fun with that."

"Hey I would've gotten away from Sachiko if it weren't for Warisha." you attempt to defend what little pride you have left.

"I doubt it" she responds.

She looks over at the other cage.

"How about we see if you can handle these three?" she suggests.

"What do you say girls first one to make the monster tamer submit can join under me as opposed to whatever fate awaits you?" she bellows.

The sphinx and the hinezumi both stand.

The hinezumi says "I'd never back down from a fight." as flames encircle her hands and feet.

The sphinx simply licks her lips. Hel lifts you to your feet. Eir places a hand on her shoulder.

"Shouldn't we keep her away from others? What would Syn say about this?" she protests.

"Eir if you want her you're going to have to admit it." retorts Hel.

"I just don't want to get in trouble again, I'm still working under Skuld until Syn gets over the whole statues in the garden thing." she explains.

"Well I don't have to tread carefully and I can easily take down all three before they tear this one to pieces." Hel concludes as she pushes you out of the cage.

"Valda, let those two out of their cage" Hel yells over.

She releases your hands, then shoves you towards them. The hinezumi springs at you leading with a high kick aimed at your head. You stumble forward under her leg. You catch yourself and rise with your shoulder catching under her knee. The hinezumi topples to the side.

The sphinx just stands and says "Having fun?"

"Living the dream" you sarcastically reply.

A strange sensation strikes you. You begin to walk towards her, while removing your shirt.

"I'm not letting you win that easy" the hinezumi shouts from the side.

Suddenly you feel your hands pulled behind you, your shirt fortunately still on. You feel a strange warmth flowing up your arms. You hop and bring your legs outside hers pressing in on her knees, while leaning back into her. She collapses beneath you and releases your hands. You begin to lean forward to roll off her.

The sphinx places her paws on your shoulders. You quickly lift her right wrist over to your left, as you turn her other paw slides past your shoulder. You continue to turn as you stand. Your left leg slides over the hinezumi as you lead the sphinx's fall onto the her. You quickly look around to see if anyone else is going to lunge at you.

You see Valda watching to your right. Hel and Eir are to your left. A khepri, three keseran pasaran, and three mandragora have gathered to watch about 15 feet away. As you scan over them the mandragora scream in unison. A sensation similar to when the sphinx asked her question takes hold of you. You begin to move towards them. Eir slides in front of you and you feel your body freeze starting at your feet. This leaves you off balance and you fall forward. Eir quickly catches you.

"That's enough for now, don't you think" she says.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll put them back in their cage." you hear Hel reply behind you.

"The way you talked about her, I figured her reputation was unearned" says Eir.

"I thought it was. However thinking about it now I know her for being caught between two monsters twice, and having dealt with several others. We've never had problems with her, but it was either me, Yuri, or Mirren keeping her in check." Hel thinks aloud.

"If only she were a man" she finishes.

Your stuck petrified listening to them talk about you. Eir snakes are rubbing on your face.

"What'sss thisss? Eir have you taken a liking to thisss one?" you hear a new voice from behind.

Eir finally stands you up and let's go.

"No, I just had to stop her from falling" she defends.

"Oh, isss that ssso? Wasss our monssster tamer running loossse?" you hear them follow.

"She just took down the hinezumi and sphinx at the same time" you hear Hel explain.

"Ssshe mussst be sssomething. Ssshe feelsss ssstrange. Her energy isss tainted ssseveral timesss over." the voice is getting uncomfortably close.

"She is the special case that's caused so many problems" Eir tells them.

"Well then, letsss put her in the leassst crowded cssell." they say.

"But there's a reason that jub-jub is in solitary" Eir protests.

"If ssshe'sss asss impresssive asss everyone sssaysss, I'm sssure ssshe'll be sssafe. Or were you hoping I'd leave her in your care?" they inquire.

"I'm sure it'll be fine"

Eir pauses.

"But I'd like to keep watch over them" she adds.

"Sssoundsss like I might need to watch thisss one myssself." they reply.

Eir snaps back "Skuld shouldn't you be the one to tell Syn she's in our care. After all, I'm in charge of security so watching her myself seems like my job."

"Sssure, I'll let you have all the fun. Sssave sssomething for when Sssyn ssseesss her though." they chuckle.

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers