Sultry Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's on the floor with Eir for all I know, and Skuld will probably come here any moment" you relinquish your hope of escape.

"You might be worth watching in action" she releases you.

She moves over to a nearby wardrobe. She ruffles through it then tosses a splendid dress to you.

"No reason to run around naked and unarmed." she concludes, whilst passing you another sword from the floor.

You don the dress and accept the sword.

"You are really going to let me go?" you ask dryly.

She nods. You realize you have no idea where to go after this. She opens the door and ushers you out.

"I have no idea where to go" you admit to her.

"If you make it through the front door and garden to the gate, I'll set it to take you which ever destination you want" she challenges.

You see Hel trotting down the hallway towards you. She is very clearly not recovered.

"I'm going to break you, then I'm going to rape you" She bellows.

"Oooh, scary." the dragon chuckles.

"Fuck you, Meredith" Hel growls.

"Careful, kitty. If you can't take this one now, you won't stand a chance against me" Meredith cautions.

"Better not make threats you don't keep, soon as this wears off I may aim for you, just for helping her." Hel retaliates.

You know the longer you wait the stronger Hel becomes. You charge at her. As you get close you lean right. She pounces right before you're with in swinging range. You dodge left, successfully passing her. You keep your momentum, praying she can't catch you. You pass the bath and glace in to see Skuld cradling Eir on the ground. Not losing a step, you quickly reach the throne room and turn the opposite way. Meredith lands in front of you imposingly.

"It's no fun if you just run from them" she says, spreading her wings to bar your way.

You turn to see Hel encroaching on you. Her steps no longer tremble. You know you are bound to lose against either of these two at the moment. The fatigue of not having eaten in recent memory and struggling so continuously for so long catches up to you.

You turn again, this time to face the throne room doors. You jump forward. Ramming them open with your shoulder. You bumble into the room. You thrust down the sword.

"I give up" you yell to a room of completely unsuspecting monsters.

Meredith grabs your left arm and Hel grabs your right.

"That was a little disappointing" Meredith says.

"You think this makes you safe?" Hel says right after.

In tandem they shove you forward to your knees. Hel's heel plants in your side and rolls you to your back. Hel plants one paw on your right shoulder as she straddles you. Her other paw quickly tears away the dress.

"Hey!" Meredith whines.

Hel glances back over her shoulder at her and she takes a step back. Hel sits down on your lower abdomen. Her tail brushes against your lower lips. You flitter your eyes closed. Her paw departs your shoulder. You look to see her next move. Hoping to steel yourself against her torture.

Her face is aglow with sadistic anticipation. She pins your arms by pressing your biceps by your head. She bends forward. Her lips encircle your right nipple. You feel her tongue flick it. Her teeth follow sharply. She tugs at your breast lightly, and painfully.

Her tail speeds as she bites, and slows as she licks. She repeats this on the same side. Again and again. Her tail now sloshing small strings of liquid to your thighs. Your nipple is sore, and her flicking it with her tongue now elicits similar pain to her nipping. This is made even worse by the awkward imbalance of only one side being teased.

You feel liquid tickle your belly button. She is clearly into the pained or fearful expressions that are waxing and waning on your face. There is a graciously long pause from your teat. She shifts her weight forward as she raises her hips. Her mouth clamps down on yours. You struggle to turn away. You are surprisingly successful.

Turning your head to the left. Her tongue tickles your neck, promptly her teeth follow. Your eyes shut tight. Her teeth dig slowly. Your knees clamp together. slowly raising.

Her mouth releases your legs fall to rest, spread wide. You turn to face her, your eyes still shut. Scared to see what might next befall you. Something fuzzy presses your most vulnerable part. Your eyes shoot open.

She is propped over you. Her legs inside yours. Her tail straightened out between her own legs. Imitating an absurdly large male member. The tip of which is poised to stab you. You look to her face in horror. It seems this was the very thing she was waiting for. She forces it into you.

The entrance made instantly sore by the brutality. It hits to deep. You feel as if your being punched by her in the gut. The retraction feels like she might pull some of your insides with it. The texture of her tail tickles causing an inconceivable contrast of pleasure amidst pain.

The second thrust feels even more painful. Fortunately the second retraction pulls less. Her third thrust marks a benevolent numbing, as the pain matches the first thrust. Her tail hair's texture becomes indiscernible.

The fourth thrust is numbed more by only a fraction. You are able to stifle your wincing. Attempting to defy her by lessening your reactions. She suddenly thrusts halfway through a retraction.