Sultry Tales 05 - Camryn's VR Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is your headset," he said. "It's fuckin' surreal. It has a gyroscope, accelerometer and screen that puts what you see right up against your eyes, making everything you experience seem real. The gyroscope and monitor track your head movements that puts you in your own little world. It's called stereopsis, creating a perspective through your eyes. Sensors help track your head in 3D, letting you peek around corners and other shit like that. These two probes attach to your temple. When the headset turns on, it will actively engage and integrate your own thoughts, imagination and senses into the experience. Our brain adapts because it's learned to trust our senses. It accepts what it experiences as real. It's what makes HST next level. It also makes it unique to you. No one has the same experience because no one has the same imagination."

"Sounds intense," I said, impressed, but nervous. "My imagination can get pretty freaky."

"Even better," he said. You'll never go back to regular VR after this. Fuck, you won't probably want to go back to regular reality after this." Kyle was geeking out about the technology. "Especially with what you picked," he added.

There was a sudden awkward tension that filled the room between us. He knew what I picked. I could tell he was not just enjoying lusting over being alone with me in the room, but knowing what I was there for.

"We'll see," I said nervously. "Reality is pretty fuckin' amazing for me sometimes."

"Yeah, I bet," he said, stealing another glance at my body.

I could feel my nipples hardening under my t-shirt.

"Your experience starts at the other end of the room," he said with a seriousness to try to break the awkwardness. He walked across the room toward the bed. I followed him over. You'll need to take your shoes off to allow your feet to experience the sensations in the room. You can set your shoes there next to the bed."

I kicked off my shoes. I could feel the bottom of my feet were a little sweaty against the hard cement floor.

"Go ahead and put the headset on," he said. "I want to make sure it fits right and then attach the probes."

I stretched the strap of the headset over my head and fit the headset over my eyes.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to adjust them for you."

"Go ahead," I said. I felt him adjust the strap so they felt snug.

"It should feel snug but comfortable. How does that feel?"

"Good," I answered. The headset was very light weight. A thin layer of cushion around my eyes made it comfortable and blocked any light from outside.

"Now the probes. These just stick to your temples on the side of your forehead. You won't even really feel them once I put them on."

"Okay," I said.

I felt him attach the probes. "Pretty soon you won't even realize the headset is on."

I felt my nervous excitement grow, realizing I was standing there barefoot in a dark room with him, unable to see anything around me.

"Your experience begins with you in a semi-relaxed state on the bed," he said. "I'm going to take your hands and lead you to the side of the bed so you can sit down on it. You will want to wear what you normally wear to bed, to make your experience more real. Once you're sitting on the bed, I will leave the room. You will hear the door close. When you do, remove any clothing you would not normally wear to bed, lay back on the bed and get comfortable. Your headset will turn on and your experience will begin."

"Okay," I said nervously.

"There is only one more thing," he said. "Once the headset turns on, you must not remove it. It will begin integrating your virtual reality, HST and your own mind in ways that will mess you up if you take it off. The headset must be powered down before it can be removed. Understand?"

"Yes," I said. "How do I turn it off?"

"You don't. You say a safe word."

"What's the safe word?"

"You tell me. Something you can remember, if you can, in the middle of your experience."

"Starlight," I said, without giving it much thought. It was the name of the motel from the night before.

"Great. I'm required to ask you one more question before I leave and your experience begins, you sure you want to do this? You ready?"

"Yes," I said. His question made me even more nervous.

"Very good," he said. "You're about to have an awesome time that will rock your world."

I heard the sound of his footsteps move away from me and the door close tight. I thought about what I would wear to bed. I decided to take my shorts off and lay back wearing only my t-shirt and tangerine thong.

The bed was soft and comfortable under me. My plush pillow softly cradled my head as I laid back into it. The headset vibrated briefly with a soft buzz before going quiet. The screen lit up. I felt a gentle warmth begin to fill my body. My mind relaxed.

I opened my eyes and glanced around the room. There was a familiar dresser, lamp and closet across the bedroom. Moonlight streamed through the window next to my bed, allowing me to see the silhouette of the familiar furniture. I was strangely in a familiar room, my room, but deep down in my subconscious I also knew it wasn't real. There was no window. The line blurred between what was real and virtual. It felt surreal.

"This is amazing," I thought to myself as a small smile came across my face. I could hear crickets outside, like I often do at home. It was comforting. My body began to relax more in the calm safe confines of my strangely familiar space. I looked over at the clock that appeared on the nightstand. The soft red display showed 12:32 am. My subconscious awareness of the virtual experience began to fade as my mind settled in the comforts of the familiar bedroom.

I pulled the thick plush comforter up around me. My hand glided over the soft skin of my naked leg beneath the heavy blanket. "Mmm." My body responded to the feel of my fingers moving across the tenderness of my inner-thigh. Heightening arousal mixed with a peaceful serenity, almost like a soft high. I could feel my senses heighten, yet my mind lulled into a pleasurable daze.

Crash! I was startled awake by what sounded like an almost distant sound of breaking glass.

"That's strange," I thought to myself. "Chase?" I called out impulsively. I knew I heard something, but I couldn't place it. I laid quietly on the bed, listening. Did I hear something or was it a dream? Was it my imagination? As I listened, I heard what sounded like a door opening slowly. "That's strange," I thought again to myself. My heart began to race.

I pushed the comforter off and put my feet on the floor. My toes buried themselves in the soft plush carpet beneath me. I walked toward the bedroom door to see what the noise was. Everything in me assumed it was what it was Chase coming home from being out with the guys.

I looked around the corner and saw the shape of a big guy who looked five inches and 50 pounds heavier than Chase over by the dining room. There was someone else by the front door who looked closer to Chase's size. "That must be him," I thought to myself. I stepped through the door into the room. "Chase?" I asked.

The big guy laughed with a deep voice. "Well, look what we have here," he said.

Adrenaline suddenly spiked in my body. The voice sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"Who are you?" I asked. I turned to the guy at the door. "Chase?" I asked again.

The guy at the door laughed too. It wasn't Chase.

"Damn," I said to myself. I had no idea who the two strange men were. The guy at the front door slammed the door shut and secured the deadbolt. I realized the glass in the pane next to the front door was broken out. I turned to run back into the bedroom. As I did, I ran right into another guy who had slipped behind me. He didn't move when I bounced into him. I tried to push away from him. Another tall, lanky one appeared from the side.

"Oh shit," I said, realizing I was surrounded.

The one I bumped into grabbed me around my waist. I fought back. The tall lanky one grabbed my wrists.

"She's a feisty one, Kyle" the guy holding me around my waist said to the skinny one. I didn't recognize his voice. One of his hands purposely slid up my body to take hold of my tit through my t-shirt. I suddenly realized I was only wearing the t-shirt that didn't quite cover my ass and my tangerine thong. I tried to kick the tall thin guy in front of me.

"Fiery! I like that, Dave," Kyle said as he held my wrists more tightly to keep me from fighting.

My heart raced. Adrenaline flooded my system. Sudden fear paralyzed me suddenly surrounded by four intruders, but strangely mixed with a deep subconscious faded realization that I somehow asked for this.

"Damn, look at her, Sam" the one near the door said. "She is hot."

"A fuckin' whore, Jay" the big ring-leader said. As he got closer I could see his handsome black face. It looked vaguely familiar. I tried to remember where I had seen him.

"She looks like she was waiting for us. What a hungry little slut," Dave said, squeezing my tit harder.

I could feel the wind of his words against my ear. A strange mix of emotions ricocheted in me. Trepidation mixed with a strange growing lust. The way they were talking didn't help. When Chase fucks me, the dirtier he talks, the hornier I feel. I am helpless to it. I had fantasized many times about being taken and used in a home invasion. It was one thing to fantasize about it, when my imagination was in control. But now all of the sudden, I was alone and captive to four strangers who wanted me. They were in complete control. I was helpless to them. Remembering the time on the clock, no one would expect to hear from me for hours.

"What do you guys want?" I asked.

"What a good whore," Sam said. "If you want to make it out of here, you'll have to earn it, you little bitch."

Jay reached up and grabbed my t-shirt. He ripped it right down the middle. Dave ripped the rest of it off my body from behind, leaving me wearing only my thong. My tits were completely exposed to them. The men surrounded me hungrily like a wolfpack. My nipples stood out in front of me like thimbles, betraying my arousal.

"Damn, look at her," Kyle said. "She likes this. She wants us to fuck her."

"And those tits," Jay admired.

I tried to focus my eyes on them in the dim light. I couldn't deny the arousal I felt of being taken by these four strangers at the same time. I decided I would do anything and everything they wanted to escape my captivity.

Sam reached down with his massive hand and pushed his fingers between my legs. "Oh fuck, this bitch is soaking wet. You're right. You want us bitch, don't you?"

My body tingled from the feel of his large fingers on me. I stood quiet, not sure how to answer.

"Answer me, Slut. You fuckin' want us, don't you?"

"Yes," I answered quietly, partly out of fear, but partly in truth. I strangely wanted to be used by them.

"What's that?" Dave asked. "I couldn't hear you."

"Yes," I answered again, this time a little louder.

"Beg us, Bitch," Jay demanded.

"Fuck me, please," I said. "Use me! Make me your little slut."

"Look at that Jay, she's begging us," Sam said.

"I'm not convinced," Jay, the one originally by the front door answered, toying with me.

Sam, the leader continued to fondle me between my legs until he suddenly slid his large fingers beneath the thong and yanked it forward. The thin fabric tore like paper in his hand, leaving me naked in front of them.

"Oh god, please," I said, half begging for escape, half begging for them to fuck me.

"That's good," Jay said. "That sounds more convincing."

The four men laughed. "Now, down on your knees and suck my dick, Slut," Sam ordered.

I knelt down in front of Sam and opened his pants before working his already hard dick out. The black cock was as big as any I had ever seen. I gasped as I took hold of it with both hands. It felt so real. Wrapping my petite hands around him made me hornier. I moved my tongue from the very base of his thick long shaft and slowly licked its length until finally arriving at the beautiful bulbous head.

"Suck it, you fuckin' bitch," he said.

I loved the salty taste of his skin on my tongue. I opened my mouth wide to take him in. My lips pressed against the thick head of his cock and began to swallow his length down my throat. I gagged. It would be impossible to swallow all of it. He palmed the back of my head in his big hand and pulled me toward him, forcing his manhood deeper down my throat. Saliva filled my mouth. I gulped for air as my mouth tried to pull off of him.

He laughed at my desperation. I quickly grabbed a breath before being forced to consume him again down my hungry throat. "She's got spunk," he said, impressed at my determination.

"She's going to, Sam" Jay said. I suddenly felt my ass being grabbed from behind. Jay pushed in behind me, using his hand to toy with my soaked pussy from behind. His body moved against my ass. His hard cock pressed against my pussy. He teased my clit and folds before sliding it in. I gasped again.

I moaned from the pleasure of the cock in my mouth and the glorious feel of being fucked from behind. I felt so used. I felt like a slut. A switch flipped in me. If they were going to take me, then I was going to turn the tables and take them. The more their hands groped my body, the more I felt ravenous. I reached up and with both hands to take hold of the other two dicks, one in each hand.

"Fuck, this whore can't get enough," the Kyle said.

"Damn, she's good!" Sam complemented after only a few minutes. "Fuck! I'm going to cum." He grabbed my hair in his hands and fucked my face hard. Saliva poured from my mouth, further lubricating his long shaft, while pouring down over my tits. He refused to slow as I gagged on the monster cock with the sloppy blowjob. "Oh fuck!"

The hose of his huge black cock suddenly flooded my petite mouth with thick cum. It was more than I had ever experienced. I wrapped my red lips around his cock, not wanting any to escape. It was more than my mouth could handle. He forced it in again, fucking my face with reckless abandon. The more he did, the hornier I became. It was the roughest blowjob I had ever experienced.

"God, this all feels so real," I thought to myself. I was lost in the moment. The taste of cum from the giant cock was addicting. Jay pounded me harder from behind, ready to fill me with his first load. Dave and Kyle both moaned with pleasure at the skill of my hand work. I could feel my own first climax growing fast and hard in me. My body buzzed as if was out of control.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Jay yelled. His warm cum filled me just as my own climax met his.

I desperately pulled my mouth off the giant dick to scream from the volcanic orgasm quaking my body. Just as I did, a huge load of cum launched from Sam, covering my face. I squealed as my first orgasm rocked my entire body.

I turned over onto my back, still holding the two cocks in my hand. I turned my legs toward the Dave and pulled his cock down to me. "Fuck me, you son of a bitch," I said. I pulled the cock in my right hand down to my mouth. Kyle pushed his long cock into my mouth from above, while Dave pushed my legs up into the air and entered me.

Kyle grabbed my tits roughly as he fucked my mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Dave said, as he slid easily into my drenched pussy. "She really is a fuckin' whore."

The more they talked filthy, the more my own arousal intensified. I had flashes of awareness how none of this was real, but the thoughts were fleeting. I had never felt anything so real. My body already began to ache in ways that felt so amazingly real. The first orgasm was as intense as any I remember and a second was quickly growing on its heels. I crossed my ankles with my feet above my head. Dave fucked me hard as the long cock fed my face.

I whimpered as the approach of the next orgasm grew like an ocean wave rising to crash over me. I usually cum easily, but had never experienced such a powerful one come so quickly. I gagged on the cock fucking my face. My body tingled with overwhelming pleasure. My body shook in ecstasy as the second climax hit. I gagged on the cock, but neither of the men stopped having their way with me. Watching me climax beneath them took both of them over the edge. Dave suddenly pulled out, spraying my stomach and tits with the thick paint of his cum. I drank down the warm milkshake from Kyle.

Sam immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He laid on his back on the table and pulled me on my back on top of him. Jay climbed up and knelt on the table between my legs. He pushed his cock into my soaked pussy.

Then I felt the huge bulbous head of Sam's cock press against my ass.

"Oh fuck," I said out loud, knowing it had nowhere else to go. It had been a long time since I had been double-penetrated. He spit on his fingers before moving his hand to my waiting ass. He slowly pushed his thick index finger into me, while Jay continued to fuck my pussy. The anticipation was killing me. I moaned at the feel of Sam's two fingers moving into my ass, stretching me further. Then suddenly the tip of his cock pressed against me. I gasped as his bulbous head penetrated me. He slowly pushed until his beautiful cock disappeared completely into my ass. "Oh fuck!" I yelled. I had never felt more full. "Fuck yes!"

I dropped my head back over the edge of the table.

Kyle laughed out loud. "Look at those amazing tits! I've never seen anything more fuckable." He climbed up on the end of the table, straddling my chest on his knees. He took each of my tits in his hands, and pushed them together roughly before sliding his cock between them. "Oh fuck, they're good," he said. He twisted my thick aroused nipples with his fingers.

Dave stepped in front of my face and raised his cock to my red lips. "Suck it bitch," he ordered.

I hungrily took his cock in. He tasted so good. My nipples were electric between Kyle's fingers. My pussy and ass were being pounded mercilessly by Sam and Jay. My senses were more acute than I had ever experienced. Taste was enhanced. Smell was intensified. Pain was fuller, in the best ways. Pleasure was heightened. My head spun. The more I experienced, the more I became desperate for more. I was insatiable. It was like an out-of-body experience.

All of that worked like a perfect storm to bring me toward another torrential climax. My mind spun and dizzied as I lay helpless and used by these four intruders.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, my voice muffled by the cock. I had never been fucked by four guys at one time. I felt like such a slut, which added to my arousal. I had no choice but to allow them to use me like a whore, but deep down, I also wanted nothing more. Sam's body shook beneath me like a giant earthquake. His cum filled my ass, taking me over the edge for my own climax. It was so overwhelming.

Jay grabbed my hips and suddenly thrust his cock harder into me. Jay moaned with deep pleasure. Thick cum filled my pussy again.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I heard in front of me. Dave pulled his cock out of my mouth and emptied his cum on my face. I was helpless to him painting my face white. The thick cream flowed into my eyes. Kyle suddenly erupted, adding his cum to cover my naked body.

The four continued to fuck and use me for hours, causing me to climax again and again. Strangely, every climax was stronger than the one before. I had never experienced anything like it. They were breathtaking. They were mesmerizing. They were dizzying. They were addicting. They overwhelmed me until I finally passed out.

I have no idea how long I laid there. I woke up on top of the bed. I felt like I was rousing from a deep sleep and intense dream. I remembered every moment. It had to be a dream, but it seemed so real. The headset was dark. I slowly pulled it over my head, before releasing the adhesive electrodes from my temples. I laid it on the bed next to me.