Sultry Tales 05 - Camryn's VR Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes tried desperately to adjust to the dimly lit black room. None of the bedroom furniture was there that I saw in the dream. I was alone. The clock was gone. I turned my body to put my feet on the hard floor, realizing there was no plush carpet. "It was a dream," I said to myself. While it all must have been a dream, my body was sore as if I had really been fucked all night by four intruders.

"Damn," I said out loud. "That did seem real. That was fuckin' amazing." My body still buzzed from the back to back intense orgasms. "That could be addicting," I said to myself, still trying to wrap my head around the experience. I stood up. My body ached. My tits, pussy and ass hurt in the best ways. I looked down and realized I had no clothes on. "How could I lose my clothes if it was all virtual? Did I take them off?" I looked around for them. My shoes and shorts were still next to the bed, but I couldn't see anything else. My t-shirt was gone. My thong was gone. I reached down and put my shorts and shoes on.

"How do I leave without a shirt?" I wondered. Then I heard a knock on the door across the room. Without a doorknob I wasn't exactly sure where the door was. Then I saw it open. I pulled my arms up to cover my tits, feeling exposed. With the black walls in the room and hallway outside, it was impossible to see who was coming in. Was I about to go through the whole experience again?

"Hey, Camryn," Chase's familiar voice said. "It's me. How was it?"

"Shit, it was fucking amazing and real, Hun," I said. "I still can't figure it all out."

I saw Chase's smile as he got close. His face was lit up. He was as happy as I'd ever seen him.

"It was fuckin' real, wasn't it," he said.

"No, shit."

"What'd you do? What experience did you pick?" he asked.

I blushed. "Um, just a fantasy experience they had," I said. "I can tell you more about it later. What did you decide?"

"I can't wait to tell you all about it. Let's get out of here first. You ready? Where's your shirt?"

"I don't know. It was here. I started with it. I woke up and it was gone."

"Well, let's go," he said.

"I can't go out there like this!"

Chase laughed. "I was just playing with you." He pulled his t-shirt off his body and handed it to me. "Here, wear this."

I took it and slipped it on. It was a little big and sweaty, but at least it was something! I felt dried cum on my stomach as I pulled the shirt down. Chase took my hand and led me toward the door.

"You know your way out of here?" I asked.

"Not really. Sam's waiting for us in the hallway."

"Sam?"

"Yeah. The owner we met when we came in."

My mind was still foggy from the experience, blurring what was real and virtual. "There was a Sam who was one of the intruders in the home invasion. Did I remember him from when we checked in? Did my imagination create him for the experience? Or, did he? No, he couldn't have." My mind wrestled with putting the pieces together of what was real.

"Hey. How was your experience?" Sam asked as Chase and I walked into the hallway. His face beamed with a broad smile. His voice sounded eerily familiar.

"It was fuckin' surreal," I said. "Like it really happened." I looked into his face for any sign of a reaction. It was hard to see because the hallway was so dimly lit.

"I'm so glad. Hope it was everything and more of what you hoped for. Right this way." Sam led us through the endless maze of hallways until we arrived back to the entrance. There were a few guys standing in the lobby talking.

"Yeah, my name is Jefferson. Everyone calls me Jay. I work at the bank but Sam called me in to help out around here this afternoon. Always glad to help a friend."

"Jay," I thought to myself. Vivid memories of the experience were coming back. I even felt aroused by them. "One of the intruders was named Jay. But how could that be?" I pondered.

"We hope you come back for more," Sam said, interrupting my mind trying to put more pieces together.

"Damn," Chase said. "That was amazing. We'll be back."

"You too?" Sam asked.

"No doubt, Hun" I said, offering a smile. "I've never experienced anything like it."

Sam's face lit up again with a broad smile. "So glad you liked it. As I said, its guaranteed to feel real."

Chase drove slowly back to our house.

"Fuck, that was crazy," I said. Everything was surreal.

"It was. Tell me more about what you did."

"I was fucked like a whore," I confessed.

"What?" Chase asked.

"I don't know if you saw it, but they had an adult section in the back. One of the options was a home invasion of four guys. It's always been a secret fantasy of mine, but not exactly one I could make happen. I guess I'm not the only one with that fantasy, and damn, they made it happen."

"Damn," Chase said, with a smile. "How was it?"

"I've never felt sluttier. They used me like a piece of meat, with no real way out. It all felt so fuckin' real. I kept asking how the hell I got myself in that situation."

"You asked for it," Chase laughed, rubbing it in. "And what happened?"

"I passed out from the orgasms. Somehow they made every one more intense than the one before."

"Holy shit," he said. "Knowing you, that would make you want the next one."

"Until I passed out," I said.

My body still buzzed from the whole experienced. I could feel the awkward tension in the car from Chase taking it all in. "What did you do?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I was going to snowboard, but Sam offered me something new when I went up to the counter. He called it an integrated HST experience."

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's integrated because my headset and sensors were connected to the real-life actions of another person participating in one of the HST experiences. It wasn't just a headset, but a whole suit with sensors for the entire body. I became him. I saw what he saw. I heard what he heard. I tasted what he tasted. I touched what he touched. I felt what he felt. I experienced what he experienced. Pretty crazy. I paid extra for it, but it was totally worth it."

"Wow, that sounds amazing. So, you do that with snowboarding or something?"

"No, something completely different."

"What was it, Hun?" I asked.

Sam pulled into our driveway and stopped the car. He looked over at me. "I was the leader of a home invasion."