Sultry Tales 05 - Katie's Negotiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I said. "That'd be nice."

"A Long Island for the lady and Old Fashioned for you," a female voice said from behind me. The female bartender appeared at the table between Dean and me. She placed my Long Island in front of me without more than a glance before bending over and setting the Old Fashioned in front of Dean. She was tall and slender with long brunette hair. She wore a long sleeve black top with black laces that crisscrossed her wide-open cleavage, showing off her large tits. She wore a short olive-colored leather skirt with two diagonal stylish black zippers in front on one side, and another zipper from the bottom of the short skirt on the other. Her outfit was finished with tall black heeled boots that came to just above her knees. Her wide dark hazel eyes matched her skirt; her large lips were painted with a subtle red. She lingered in front of Dean. "My name is Alyssa. I will be your personal bartender for the evening." She winked. "Please let me know if there is anything you want."

"Thank you," Dean replied with a warm smile. "We will."

The bartender walked away, doing everything she could to secure a good tip or more, if the opportunity allowed. I had no doubt her skills, beauty and interpersonal skills worked well for her with the clientele of this restaurant.

Conversation came easily and time passed quickly with Dean over dinner. He was engaging and interesting. He asked provocative questions that also showed his genuine interest in me. He was respectful and courteous, despite some hints of natural flirtation. We enjoyed a couple drinks, hand-crafted by Alyssa before moving to a French red blend with dinner.

"Help me finish this?" Dean asked, as he lifted the second bottle of wine as the last of our dinner dishes were cleared.

I nodded. "Sure, thank you."

He emptied the bottle, pouring into each of our glasses. He lifted his glass up between us. "To a wonderful evening of intelligent conversation."

"Indeed," I answered, raising my glass to his. The glasses chimed as they kissed in the air between us.

"I can't believe it's so late," I said. "I completely lost track of time. I'm so sorry Dean."

"I've enjoyed it. I like the way you think. You're smart."

"Thank you," I said with a sincere blush. "Maybe we can try to finalize the deal at the bar at the Marriott."

"Sounds good," he said. We migrated down the street to the hotel. After opening my door to the jaguar, he pulled his suitcase out of the trunk. Dean checked in at the registration desk and then pointed toward the bar. "Shall we?"

"You haven't even had a chance to drop your stuff off in the room. Would you prefer to do that so you don't need to carry it around? I can wait down here."

"I don't mind," he said.

"Or we can just meet up there," I offered.

A brief awkward tension formed at my offer.

"I don't want to ask you to do that," he said honestly.

"It's no problem," I answered. "We might have more room there to go over the contract and can negotiate without others around."

"That's true, if you're comfortable with that."

"I am," I answered.

We stepped into the elevator. Dean pushed the button for the top floor, reserved for suites. The unspoken sexual tension climbed with the elevator. I felt my nipples hardening. The doors opened to a ritzy hallway. We walked down the corridor, making two turns, finally arriving to a corner suite on the back side of the hotel. He opened the door and invited me in first before following behind. The door closed behind us. I heard the latch lock as I stepped further in, taking in the night view of the city from the large plate windows. The suite was expansive with a plush king bed, couch, stocked bar, large screen television. I glanced into the bathroom to see a spacious jacuzzi tub with separate shower. A bottle of champagne sat chilled in a decorative bucket of ice near a table and chairs, courtesy of Bob Durlham.

"Would you like to join me?" he asked as he picked up the bottle.

"That'd be nice. Thank you," I answered.

He filled the two glasses, handed me one and lifted his up for a toast. Our glasses touched, letting out a soft ring.

"Shall we get down to business?" he asked, moving toward the table at one end of the suite. Dean took his sport coat off and hung it on a hanger, making himself more comfortable. His tailored white shirt and slacks showed off his impressive athletic physique.

His question stirred a deep hidden arousal in me. I don't know if it was because of how my day started, with some pent-up sexual frustration. I don't know if it was the enjoyment of his natural charm and charisma over dinner, or the drinks we had through the evening. Maybe it was the elegance of the hotel suite showing off the romantic lights of the city. Maybe it was the suspense of being given the responsibility to close this deal. Maybe it was how handsome he was standing there in his white shirt and slacks, looking like he stepped out of a GQ magazine. Maybe it was a combination of all of it. Whatever was causing it, I couldn't deny what I was feeling in the moment. It was not because he had made any advances or was inappropriate in any way, trying to take advantage of having a woman in his hotel room. Maybe that was part of the attraction. His chivalry and respect turned me on. Whatever business he wanted to get down to, I found myself open to it with this complete stranger.

'Ah, um, yes," I stammered.

"Shall we?" he said, pointing to the chair at the table, pulling it out for me. Ever the gentleman.

We worked through the details of the deal and bottle of champagne over the next hour. There were brief moments when his hand touched or tapped my arm in appropriate affirming ways. My long bare legs connected with his legs under the table a few times. The first time it was an accident. The others were my feigning accidental connection while intentionally enjoying the feel of his pants against my naked skin.

"You're amazing Katie. You've come up with some brilliant and creative ideas to try to make this work. I'm really impressed."

I blushed. "Thank you Dean. So what do you think? Do we have a deal?"

He paused. I saw the wheels turning in his mind. I could tell he wanted it to work. "I'm sorry Katie," he finally said. "I see the numbers. I see the possibilities here. It's still just too big of a gamble. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this amount of risk."

"I understand, Dean. So the concept and numbers could work, but the risk on your side of it feels imbalanced."

"Yes. My risk in this is much higher than yours, or Bob's or DMG's. If this goes south, I'm the one most vulnerable, with the most to lose. I'm the one who will get fucked."

"There must be a way we can balance that out," I said.

"You've been very creative with solutions beyond what Bob and I came up with," he complimented. "I just don't see anything other way to balance it out with this concept or numbers. I'm sorry."

In a flash of images, I thought about Bob. I thought about how much he wanted this deal. I thought about his words, "do whatever it takes." I thought about how good he has been to me over the years. I thought about my enjoyment of the evening with Dean. "Then maybe we find a way to balance it outside of this concept and these numbers," I said out loud.

"What are you suggesting?" he asked.

"There is nothing that says we need to limit the scope of the deal to what ends up on paper. You're a man who seems to have most anything you want. What is something you want that I can give you that also balances the stakes of vulnerability?"

Dean shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "What are you suggesting?" he asked.

"I'm not suggesting anything. I'm offering. If you sign this deal, you're putting yourself out there. I get that. It's a big risk. It makes you vulnerable. I'm offering to give you anything I have or can do to shift the balance of risk. I'm committing to give you anything you want -- anything, to prove our sincerity to finish this deal. What do you want Dean?" I smiled as I purposely rubbed my leg against his under the table, this time not so subtly.

"You're offering to fuck me?" he asked blatantly.

"Yes, but more than that. I'm offering myself to you with the same kind of risk and vulnerability you're putting yourself out there for us. I'm offering you anything you want, without limits or strings." My head spun in shock of my own words, while my body grew more aroused at my solicitation.

Dean leaned back in his chair and pondered, allowing his leg to be caressed by mine. "Interesting, creative, bold proposal," he said. "I'm not sure though. I might have to see more of what you're offering first. And what if the experience is underwhelming?" he asked half in sarcasm, half with sincerity.

I smiled. His gifts for hard negotiation were on display. That's one reason he was so successful. It was also the reason the deal hadn't been finalized with Bob. I sat up and stroked his arm with my index finger. "You have eight hours before your flight leaves in the morning," I answered, matching his tone of negotiation. "My offer then comes with a one hundred percent and no obligation satisfaction guarantee. I will assume all of the risk. You make no commitment up front. I will give myself to you without limits. Anything you want. Anything you've fantasized about or desired. If you're not satisfied when the sun comes up and you leave to catch your flight, you walk with no questions asked or strings attached. Period. Or, if you're satisfied and decide to, you sign the deal."

Dean smiled. I could tell was surprised by my offer, even impressed. I caught him off-guard, which rarely happens for him. He didn't expect this. He never saw it coming. I matched his negotiating skills, laying out an offer that was impossible to walk away from. I could see him wrestling between his respect and desire for me. "Damn, you want this."

"I think as much as you want me," I answered. "I dare you to refuse my offer."

"You've taken away any reason to refuse it," he said. "You serious?"

"Try me."

"Stand up and let me see what you're offering." As I stood up, Dean kicked off his shoes under the table.

I stood up and moved to the middle of the room. The lamp over the table offered only a dim light for the rest of the suite. The full moon shone over the city lights through the large window. "Damn," I thought to myself. "How did things get here? I put myself in this situation. There was no way out now. Fear, excitement and arousal mixed like an intoxicating drink. The truth is, I wanted to be used.

Dean walked around me slowly, staring lustfully as if assessing a prize. My nipples grew in arousal. He walked around me again, this time stopping behind me. He slowly pulled the tie of my dress behind my neck. His index finger moved from the top of my neck down the center of my bare back. He was slow and methodical. It was tortuously seductive. Cold chills covered my body. The anticipation was breath-taking. He knew what he was doing to me. The halter of my dress fell forward, sliding down my front, exposing my already-aroused tits.

Dean walked around in front of me. My nipples reached out to him, thick as thimbles. "Beautiful," he said. He leaned forward and took one of my breasts in his mouth. I reached up and pushed my long fingers through his hair, permissively pulling his head toward me.

"Not yet," he said. "Hands at your side please."

"Yes, sir," I said softly, as my hand dropped helplessly again to my side.

He sucked my other tit into his mouth. His tongue teased my nipple, offering a gentle nibble. My back arched. I whimpered.

"Slowly pull your dress off," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," I repeated, reinforcing my complete willing submission. I unhurriedly pulled my red dress up and off my body before tossing it to the side. I stood exposed, wearing only my red thong and matching four-inch heels.

"Damn," he said. "Statuesque. You are fucking gorgeous."

I blushed at his approval.

He walked around my body again, admiring my petite bare round ass. "So fuckable." He paused and stared. "Love those coke-bottle thighs," he added. His hand cupped my ass before caressing it across my body. He continued his journey around me, enjoying my various curves. As he circled back around in front of me, his large muscular hand slid into my delicate panty. His thick middle finger toyed with my clit before pushing down between my already-moist folds.

I stood there obediently, helpless to his touch. I moaned. My knees buckled.

"You're already soaked," he said. "You're enjoying this."

Dean's strong hand took hold of the front of my panty from inside before offering a quick yank. The thong disintegrated into a pile of strings in his hand. My exposed pussy glistened in the soft light. My prominent clit stood out desperately.

I smiled knowingly. I could see he liked what he saw. He stood in front of me and rubbed my pussy slowly. I gasped. He touched me with a slow seduction that tantalized everything in me. My body was mesmerized by his touch.

"Take my clothes off," he ordered.

I began unbuttoning his shirt, starting from the top. His muscular chest was tan and magnificent. As I worked down his shirt, I unbuckled his belt and opened the front of his pants. I finished unbuttoning his shirt before peeling it over his broad shoulders. It fell to the floor behind him. He gently pushed me to my knees in front of him. I knelt and pulled his pants down until they piled around his ankles. His cock stretched his boxers. I pulled his boxers down; his beautiful cock ascended in front of me.

"Suck it," he said.

My tongue started at the base of his cock and slowly licked the length of his member. As I reached the tip, I sucked his head in between my hungry lips. I slowly moved down its length. It grew rock hard. My lips moved up and down his shaft, stroking it tenderly. I gradually increased speed. His hands took hold of the back of my head, interlacing my hair between his fingers. He fucked my face slowly and purposefully. I quickened my pace as his dick responded to my oral affection. He thickened in my mouth. I could feel he was close to cumming.

Dean pulled me up, forcing me to stop sucking his cock. It throbbed between us. He kissed my neck while his muscular hand cupped my tit. His fingers squeezed my nipple again. I moaned. He turned me around so I was facing away from him and toward the bottom of the plush tall bed. He held my waist while pushing on the center of my back. In a strong quiet voice, he ordered me to bend over. I was still in my heels which raised my naked ass toward him. He spread my feet apart. His hands moved down my back to my ass, stroking my skin purposely. He spanked my ass. I whimpered. He spanked me again. My body was electric. I was desperate to be fucked by him.

He knelt behind me. My pussy was raised to the perfect height for the lips of his mouth to kiss the lips of my pussy. His tongue worked his magic, stroking the length of my eager folds, toying with my clit before darting into my hole. My ass gyrated involuntarily in response. The gentle caresses of his tongue intensified with the approaching climax in me. It was as if he could read me like a thermostat, raising the heat degree by degree toward my boiling point.

I gasped. The first climax grew quickly. I was helpless to his masterful touch. He escalated the intensity from using only his tongue to eating me ravenously. My arms stretched out over the large king bed. My hands grabbed hold of the thick comforter desperately as if hanging on for dear life. My mind dizzied. "Oh fuck!" I screamed. My face fell into the bed as my ass rocked from the strong quake of my orgasm. My screams of pleasure were muffled by the bedding. He refused to stop, draining me mercilessly of the first wave of cum. It was glorious.

He stood up and pushed my ass closer to the bed, still keeping me bent over the massive mattress. I knew his face must have been drenched with my cum. I felt one of his large muscular hands in the center of my back. My tits were pressed against the plush bed. My pussy was drenched. The large bulbous head of his cock entered me from behind.

I gasped again. He pushed his entire length into me.

"Oh god yes," I cried. He felt so good in me.

His other hand caressed my ass as his cock moved back and forth in me. He slapped my ass.

I winced. "Yes," I said. "Fuck me."

He slapped my ass cheek again. I could feel it redden from the arousing sting. He palmed and gripped the tender skin of my ass as he continued to fuck me from behind. "You are so fucking beautiful. You feel so good."

I gasped again. Whatever it felt like for him was nothing like what he was doing to me. It was like he could read my body, knowing exactly what would bring me up again. His cock worked my soaked pussy. My own juices lubricated him, bringing me already toward a second climax. "Oh fuck," I cried.

His strong hands grabbed my waist on both sides. He fucked me harder and faster. I could sense him getting closer to filling me with his cum. My own growing orgasm felt like a giant Hawaiian ocean wave growing larger, refusing to break until the wall of pleasure reached its full impregnable height. He pounded me forcefully from behind. I was helpless to him. The tsunami of ecstasy grew closer and bigger until it finally crashed over me. My body quaked uncontrollably. My mind was lost in a dream. My body was surrendered and overwhelmed by the torrent of pleasure taking me captive.

Dean moved me up on the bed. My body was still convulsing from the continuing high of orgasmic shockwaves. He laid on his back and pulled me on top of him. I looked deeply into his eyes and smiled knowingly with seductive determination. I straddled him and lowered my drenched pussy over his shaft. My raspberry-sized nipples dangled above his face like fruit offered for picking. He sucked one into his mouth as my pussy consumed his hard cock.

Dean's lips released my tit from his mouth after a gentle nibble of my tender nipple. I sat up tall on him and began to ride him hard. God,he felt good in me.

"Turn around," he ordered.

I smiled. "Yes sir," I said. I gladly obeyed. I love the feel of fucking reverse cowgirl. I buried his cock deep into my pussy before swiveling my body slowly over him. My pussy gripped his cock as I turned. I read the pleasure on his face before turning my head to face the other direction.

I was desperate to have him fill me. I started to ride him slowly, knowing he would enjoy the view of my ass having my way with him. I skillfully used my pussy to tortuously stroke the entire length of his beautiful cock. His cock swelled. His body squirmed beneath me as I methodically brought him closer to climax. My seduction of his cock reawakened my own continued arousal.

"God you're good. Fuck me Bitch," he ordered.

His deep voice, tone and words aroused me more. I was enraptured being his little slut, used for his pleasure. The moonlight cast its dim light on our fuck. I was lost in the moment. There wasn't anything I wouldn't do for him.

I thrust my ass down against his body, forcing his cock again deep into my womb. I increased my pace.

"Augh! Fuck!" he yelled. His muscular body shook beneath me like an earthquake.

I gasped at the feel of his warm seed filling me. "Oh fuck yes," I said. My pussy hungrily devoured him, draining what felt like a pint of cum from his long shaft. His thick cum poured from my pussy as I continued to raveningly siphon him.

The glorious feel of him filling me pushed my own climax over the edge. My fingernails dug into his muscular legs. My body shook on top of him as the climax rocked my body. My mouth went dry. I felt blissfully dizzy like a wonderful high.

I pulled myself off of his thick cock and turned to face him, while still on my knees. I reached down between my legs with my long fingers, allowing the mixture of our cum pouring from me to fill my hand. I licked my hand clean before lowering my face to his still-throbbing cock. I licked his cock clean with my tongue while locking my eyes onto his in the moonlight. I lowered my mouth again over his cock. Dean's back arched with sensitive pleasure. He saw the determined look in my eyes. I wanted more.