Sultry Tales 05 - Katie's Negotiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean's cock grew again in the warm soft embrace of my mouth. My tongue toyed with his sensitive head. I relished the taste of our intermingled cum in my mouth. He allowed my oral skills to bring him close to another climax before stopping me.

"I want your ass," he said with firm gentleness.

My adrenaline spiked at his words. I had only been fucked once in the ass before. It was a couple years before during a spontaneous threesome with two friends on a trip to Vegas. I promised Dean anything he wanted tonight, without limits. That included my ass. If it meant finalizing the deal for Bob, there wasn't anything I wouldn't do.

"It's yours. Have your way with me."

Dean sat up and turned me around. I knelt on the bed. He pushed me forward from behind. I raised my ass to him as an offering. "Damn. I've never seen an ass more deserving to be fucked."

He used the mixture of our cum to lubricate my almost virgin hole. His thick index finger circled my anus before pushing some cum into me. I gasped at the feel of his penetration. He continued to lubricate with one finger, and then pushed two in, stretching me further. I gasped again. "Fuck yes," I said.

Dean moved behind me and pressed his enlarged cock head against my tender hole. The anticipation and suspense were electric.

"Fuck me," I begged.

Dean pushed his swollen head into me. I gasped again. "Oh fuck," he said. The tightness of my ass gripped his head. "Fuck that feels good." He slowly pushed himself into me until the length of his cock disappeared into me. He took hold of my hair with his left hand, pulling my head back with a gentle firmness. His right hand held my waist. The feeling of him in me was enthralling. I loved the feeling of him filling me. I loved surrendering myself to him completely, being used however he wanted for his pleasure.

Dean slowly fucked my ass. The room spun. My arousal grew from the synthesis of pleasure and pain. My ass gripped is cock like a vice. The feeling was amazing. It must have been for him too. It didn't take long before his body tensed behind me and warm lubrication filled my ass. His body quaked before he collapsed over me.

We both laid there with our sweaty bodies intimately pressed against one another. It felt like a deep connection. We both dozed briefly before I was awakened by the feel of him stroking my skin.

"Mmmmm," I said.

Dean turned his body so his cock was in front of my face. We both laid on our sides facing each other. "Make me hard again," he said.

I smiled before gladly taking his cock into my mouth again. Dean spread the folds of my pussy wide with his fingers to open me up for his tongue's enjoyment. Fuck he was good. We brought each other to the edge of orgasm before he moved to his knees, denying us both the pleasure of impending climax. He rolled me over on my back and straddled one of my legs on his knees. He pulled my other leg up so my knee was against my chest. He pushed his cock into me. I had never been fucked in this position. His cock pressed deeply into me while tantalizing my g-spot with each thrust.

"Oh fuck," I cried.

Dean masterfully exploited my body like a virtuoso playing an instrument to make passionate music. The more he fucked me the more I wanted to surrender to him, letting him have his way with me. I climaxed quickly and hard. I was out of breath by the force of it.

Dean continued to fuck me. I grabbed his ass with my hand. He used my body to bring himself to the height of euphoria before suddenly pulling out. As he did, he turned his body toward me just as a massive thick ribbon of cum launched into the air. His warm cum painted a stripe from between my tits to the center of my face.

I reached down and took his cock in my hands, stroking it to continue to drain him. His head dropped back in rapture as I emptied load after load onto my face and body. I was impressed at how much cum poured from him, coating my spent body. I was covered. I smiled as I used my index finger to wipe up some thick cum from my lips and spread it across my tongue to enjoy. My other hand glided over my chest, spreading his cum like a glaze over my tits.

"Go start the jacuzzi," he said.

"Yes, sir," I answered obediently.

I filled the bath and started the jets while Dean poured us both another drink. We laid together in the tub, allowing the jets and our hands to do their massaging work on our bodies. After a few unrushed minutes relaxing in the pulsating water with our drinks, Dean lured me to the center of the large tub. He pulled my body toward his, my back against his chest. His strong arms reached around my slender body, one hand placing his fingers on my clit, the other on one of my tits. I felt his hard cock between my legs, finding my pussy like a heat-seeking missile. The water rumbled around us. His cock entered me.

"Oh yes," I whimpered. I surrendered myself to him, but there was also nothing I wanted more.

Dean slowly fucked me from behind with the same masterful skill and strength he had all night. His movements further seduced me. I melted in his arms. I was lost in the euphoria of sheer lust. His continued fuck intentionally moved me slowly toward the side of the tub. One of the strong jets of the jacuzzi pulsated forcefully from it. I gasped as he moved me defenselessly toward it. He didn't stop until my clit was pressed against the pulsating water massage. His cock continued to fuck and fill me from behind. My breathing quickened. My head spun.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." The climax grew more quickly and powerfully than any all night. How could that be possible? "Oh fuck!" I screamed. "You're going to take me."

Dean held me more tightly as his body immediately convulsed with pleasure. Every thrust into me was harder as he emptied his thick cum into me again. He moaned with satisfaction.

"Oh yes!" I screamed. I was overwhelmed by the sensation of his cock in me and the jet pulsating against my clit. The feel of his strong arms holding me as he fucked me was intoxicating. My breathing quickened and my body fluttered until I finally fell limp in his arms.

The rest of the night passed quickly. I was in heaven, and felt confident he was too. The later hours went back and forth between dozing and him waking me up to have his way with me. I willingly surrendered myself to his desires. I was his fuck toy.

I woke from the morning sunlight streaming through the large window of the hotel suite. The bright sunlight felt like a warm spotlight shining in my face. I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to roll over and pull the warm comforter over my head, letting its soft weighty embrace lull me back into a deep sleep. I moaned. My body ached. Other than Cliff, I couldn't remember a better night of incredible sex. I smiled at the memories of the last twelve hours, despite how sore my body felt. I purred.

I reached over for Dean across the spacious plush bed. Maybe he'd want one more fuck before his flight to seal the deal. It would be a wonderful way to finish our negotiations and start a new day. As my hand reached across the mattress, all I could feel was the cool sheets. I turned and opened my eyes. He wasn't there.

I opened my eyes further and sat up. I looked around the large suite, but there was no sign of him. His suitcase was gone. "Dean?" I called out. There was no answer. I pulled the comforter off, revealing my naked body. Cum coated my skin. I slowly stepped out of bed and walked to the other side of the suite, thinking maybe he was in the bathroom. The suite was empty. He was gone.

I looked at the clock. The digital red numbers displayed 8:11. "Damn," I said out loud. "He left. His flight was already gone. I'm going to be late for work!"

I looked on the table where we had started our negotiations. His papers were gone. Mine were in a messy stack where I left them. There was no note. There was no signed contract.

"Damn!" I said out loud. "No contract? No deal? After all that?" I felt used. I couldn't deny that I had no one else to blame but myself. It was the offer I gave him. How could he refuse? I let him to use me however he wanted. No obligation. No commitment. No strings. And he did.

It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it. I still couldn't believe it though. I was sure Dean would finalize the deal with the night we had. I was sure Bob would be pleased with me. But instead, there was no contract. Bob would be disappointed and to make matters worse, I was going to be late to work. How the fuck do I get myself in situations like this?

I called the office to let Bob know the deal fell through and I would be late. I felt badly. I really wanted to get this for him. I knew he would be disappointed. I hated letting him down. Danielle, the receptionist answered the phone.

"Hi Danielle. This is Katie. I wanted..."

"Oh Katie," Danielle interrupted. "Bob told me to put you through right away to him if you called, or to have you see him as soon as you arrived to work."

"Yeah, I'm sure he did. I'm running late."

"I'll put you through then," she said. The phone beeped and rang again. Bob picked up.

"Hi Bob," I said. "I am so sorry. I'm running late this morning. I tried my best last night but,"

"But what?" Bob interrupted. "Congratulations. I don't know how you did it, Katie, but Mr. Iverson signed the contract."

"Wait, what? He did?" I asked surprised.

"He did. He emailed it over to me from plane this morning. He said he wasn't going to. He said it was way too risky for the ROI, but you convinced him it was worth it."

"I did?" I asked again, still surprised.

"You didn't know that?" Bob asked. "I would have assumed he told you when you finished your negotiations last night. He said he wished he had employees as dedicated, creative and committed as you, willing to do whatever it takes to go the extra mile to get a deal done."

"Um, well, that's kind of him to say," I said. "I just wanted to do whatever I could. I knew how much this deal mattered to you."

"Great job Katie. You'll get that bonus in your next paycheck. Go ahead and take the day off. You deserve it!"

My heart raced with excitement, realizing I was getting paid handsomely to fuck Dean. "Thank you, Bob. It sounds like everyone left happy with this deal."

"Another thing," Bob said.

"Yes, sir," I responded.

"Mr. Iverson said he believes this deal will open the door to many other lucrative deals between us."

"That's good news," I said. "That's really great!"

"It is. However, he said he had one stipulation moving forward. All future deals will require your personal involvement in final negotiations. I hope you're okay with that."

"Yes sir," I said. "Anything I can do to help."

"See you tomorrow," he said before the phone went silent.

"How do I get myself in these situations?" I thought, smiling and self-impressed. The thick lavish carpet embraced my bare feet. The bright morning sunlight streamed through the large window. I closed the drapes and walked back to plush bed filled with memories of the impassioned negotiations from the night before. The cool airy pillow cradled my head. I pulled the sheets and heavy comforter over my naked body and closed my eyes, letting its soft weighty embrace lull me back into a deep sleep "Damn, I'm good."