Sultry Weather Pt. 03

Story Info
Black man and woman deepen their connection...anally.
7.8k words
4.62
7.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third part of the Sultry Weather series, and follows the characters from the previous story, so I recommend reading that first. It features some exhibitionism and lots of anal, so if you're not into that, this may not be the story for you. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave any feedback!

*****

A week and a half had passed since their last time together, both of them getting swamped by work as releases and deadlines crept up on them. They texted when they could but work called them to duty, and they hadn't been able to talk much about what happened on that lunar-kissed night.

It was Friday, and Sumaia took the day off after getting swamped all week. She was exhausted, overworked, stressed out, and pent up. She slept in that morning, waking up at about 10:45AM, cozy and warm in her room, laying on her bed after getting some breakfast. After what happened last with Leno, she was always replaying it in her mind and she hadn't been able to take care of that lustful itch.

She was in a Marvel t-shirt and fitness shorts that hugged her curves. She hopped off her bed and walked to her dresser, kneeling down and opening the bottom drawer. She looked around before grabbing a rabbit dildo, a shorter but thicker dildo, and lube, tossing them onto her bed. She closed the drawer and made her way back onto her bed, pulling off her shorts and tossing them next to her. She propped the pillows up as she leaned against her headboard, legs spread as she rubbed her clit with her middle and ring finger gently, already fairly wet as she let out a few light moans before grabbing the dildo and turning it on medium vibration, running it's shaft against her pussy, feeling the vibrations tease her clit and lips.

Soon she aimed the dildo at her pussy and slowly slipped it into her slick hole, pushing it deep so the rabbit head could work on her clit as she toyed herself at a moderate pace. Her moans filled her bedroom as she worked her pussy, loving the feel of the dildo, even though it wasn't Leno, the vibrations sending shocks through her body as she toyed herself faster and faster, shoving it in to the hilt as she hit her first mini orgasm, moaning loudly as she let the dildo slide out of her pussy onto the bed.

Sumaia rested for a moment but that wasn't enough. She wanted to really orgasm and she knew what she had to do to get that feeling. She opened the lube and applied a decent amount to her tight asshole, slipping a finger in to be sure it was enough. She laid on her side and grabbed her shorter dildo, pouring some lube on it before pressing it into her asshole slowly. To her surprise, her ass gobbled up with relative ease as she let out a hefty moan, using one hand to slowly thrust it in and out of herself. Using her free hand, she grabbed her rabbit dildo and shoved it back into her pussy, double penetrating herself as she picked up speed on her ass, which was tightly clenching on the dildo as the pleasure shot up her spine, alternating thrusts into her ass and pussy. Sumaia loved anal as much as she loved it in her pussy but she was very particular with who she'd let fuck her ass, and she knew that anal got her really really horny, so it wasn't an always thing. She continued toying her holes hard and fast, moaning loudly and needily as she felt the big one coming.

She kept her pace, knowing that she was right there, her pussy walls being vibrated by her dildo, which was lightly transferring to the thick dildo in her ass, which was only adding to her pleasure. As she felt herself right on the edge, she shoved the rabbit dildo all the way in, feeling the rabbit head work her clit, which along with the thick dildo being pushed all the way into her ass, started her massive orgasm. Both dildos shot out of her holes as she orgasmed, her pussy squirting hard on her bed as she screamed, convulsing and quivering in happiness for a little while until she came down from her high.

Satisfaction is all she could feel after releasing a week and a half's worth of lust out of her body, even though the itch wasn't fully gone thanks to Leno. She laid there happy and calm as she got a text from her group chat with Adina and Nooria, talking about how they were gonna meet up at the High Line in the afternoon to hang out. Adina said that they should meet up at 1PM, to which Sumaia and Nooria agreed, Nooria adding she wanted to hear all the details about her date last week since they were all too busy to catch up.

Sumaia took a quick rest, then popped into the shower and got herself ready, her lust coming back as she showered, causing her to do something she hadn't done in a while. As she was getting dressed, she put her toys back in the bottom drawer and pulled one out, a moderately sized 3 inch anal plug. She lubed herself up and slowly pushed it into her ass before it popped and suctioned itself in, letting out a moan as she put her panties and the rest of her clothes on. She finished some light makeup and headed out to meet her friends.

Sumaia's heart was racing as she kept a calm face for the public, feeling horny as hell, her pussy still soaked as the plug kept her ass full. The feeling of being watched by everyone, but no one knowing the truth got her even more aroused as she sat on the train uptown, which pressed the plug a little deeper inside her, he thoughts racing as she realized it had been years since she'd done anything like this, questioning and enjoying the effect that Leno had on her, reawakening her more explorative side after all these years.

She lived the closest, so she was the first to the High Line, which was bustling with people on that hot summer day. She sat in a group of 3 seats, facing each other in a circular form, putting her purse down as she looked around to see if anyone was paying attention. The majority of people were focused on the views and their own conversations, paying little to no attention to Sumaia. She smirked to herself like a sly minx and began wiggling her hips slowly, teasing herself with the toy inside her, feeling it press against her in various ways, looking around to make sure she didn't draw too much attention. After about 2 minutes she increased her speed and had to hold back a moan, closing her eyes as she did, enjoying herself for what felt like a brief moment before she stopped and opened her eyes.

She squeaked in surprise as Nooria and Adina walked up to her, raising their eyebrows as they exchanged hugs and sat down.

"The fuck were you doing? Twerking on the bench, eyes closed and thinking of your man ting?" Nooria teased with a chuckle.

"Yeah seriously, mami, What the hell happened, he got you fucked up like that?" Adina said with a smirk.

Sumaia was flustered and took a moment to compose herself before telling them she was listening to a twerking song and she got too into it, not letting on that she was getting herself off.

Adina and Nooria shared a quick look of disbelief, knowing she wasn't telling them everything. They let it go and began catching up.

Adina went first, telling them about her family life, her new paintings for her website, as well as her ideas for a vacation toward the end of the summer, to which she invited Nooria and Sumaia. Adina wanted to go to San Francisco for a week and a half and soak up the sun. The others agreed and started planning their savings and time off so they could go.

Nooria went next, and she had a lot to talk about. She was getting another tattoo on her thigh and also talked about her improvement in the new glassblowing class she'd been taking. She was talking about how fun it was and how she was planning to make adult glass toys, which had them all laughing. Nooria also invited the girls to a new club she heard about in the city, noting they hadn't been out dancing together in a while. Adina quickly agreed and Sumaia followed, ready to dance and have a good time.

Finally Sumaia started talking, quickly updating about some personal work, but knowing they wanted to hear about her date. She didn't waste time, or spare any detail, telling them what happened last week, from dancing, to kissing, to exhibitionistic shenanigans in the park. Adina and Nooria stopped her many times to clarify, as well as to tell her she's kinky as fuck, but they already knew that. These 3 girls have had shared stories many times throughout college. As she finished her story, Sumaia was clearly feeling a little horny, and the girls could tell.

"Well damn, mami, you had a crazy ass night, I know you won't forget that. Getting dicked down in the park like that, I wish I could do that." Adina said, still surprised at the story.

"Deadass, I haven't done anything like that in years, clearly I'm missing out." Nooria paused and looked at Sumaia, then continued. "You sure it was a song you were twerking to when we got here, or were you just thinking about last week?" She asked, knowing damn well it wasn't a song that had her wiggling her hips.

Sumaia looked at Adina and Nooria, knowing she wasn't a great liar, then told them to come close. She told them about the toy she had inside her and made them swear not to tell anyone else.

"You what!? Really!? Right now!?" Nooria exclaimed, taken aback by Sumaia's words.

"Ay Dios mío, you're sitting on it right now? Shit, girl, he really got you fucked up like that!" Adina said with a chuckle, also surprised to hear about Sumaia's anal adventure.

Nooria gave Sumaia a devious look and then went to sit on her lap, pressing her down on the plug, to which Sumaia bit her lip, trying not to moan out loud.

"You should've known she'd mess with you, mami." Adina laughed and shook her head playfully.

Nooria laughed and got up, sitting next to her as Sumaia let out another small moan before she regained her composure.

"I fucking hate you, bitch! I never should've told you!" Sumaia said, unable to hold back her own laughter at the situation, unable to admit she enjoyed that to a degree.

"Anyway let's walk the High Line there's a new installment at 34st" said Adina.

The trio got their belongings and started the trek uptown.

Elsewhere...

Leno had Nia and Marc at his place, they were just watching YouTube videos and relaxing, while Leno finished his last bit of work, closing his laptop as he let out a sigh of relief.

Nia was sitting on the floor in front of Marc, who was braiding and moisturizing her hair because he was going to try out a new braiding style on her. They were watching Cinema Sins for a comic book movie that they recently saw, laughing as the video ended, pretty soon after Leno finished up. He put his laptop on the coffee table and leaned back into the couch with them with a loud sigh of relief.

"Fucking finally, I was so goddamn swamped. Thanks for keeping me company today, I would've gone crazy without someone to talk to!" said Leno with a flare, before crossing his legs on the couch.

"No problem, you looked so annoyed when we got here, clearly you needed ya niggas here for you." said Marc, as he looked over to Leno, still braiding Nia's hair.

"Word, you'd think you were performing surgery with how stressed you looked. We haven't seen you in a week and a half, which is unusual for you, we knew something had to be up." Nia said, with a pause, before she continued.

"Wait a minute, have you seen that girl you've been dating in the last week? You told us you had quite the night the last time y'all went out, care to share? Her name is Sumaia right?" Nia teased.

"Yo deadass though, we didn't hear about what happened, didn't you get home at like 4 or some shit like that, there has to be a good story there, bro." Marc said as he looked at Leno smirking.

"Oh shit you right! Ok lemme tell you the story, shit was wild!" said Leno, with a chuckle.

Like Sumaia, Leno spared no detail in the story, recounting their escapades from evening till early morning, cracking jokes and doing cheap impersonations as he did. Nia and Marc were laughing, teasing, and gasping the whole time, enjoying the story as he told it, both surprised at how a night of dancing got so intense. Once he was done, the afternoon had become late evening and the sun was setting, the burnt orange light shining through the windows as Marc finished Nia's braids.

"Well damn Leno, I knew you were wild but that's some shit I did not expect to hear today! Y'all had a wild ass night." said Nia, as she felt her new braids, finally getting up off the floor and stretching.

"Facts, fuckin in the park and shit, man it sounded like you were describing a porno or some shit, shit came from left field. But clearly you're really feeling this girl. I haven't heard you talk like that, or have an adventure like that with anyone in a good minute, bro." said Marc as he checked his watch, gathering his things.

"Yeah man, you seemed really excited talking about her, clearly there's something there, don't get afraid and fall back, go for it. Not to cut this short but you talked for a while, and we have a date tonight and we gotta get going before we're late, we gotta get to Harlem in like an hour and a half." said Nia, as she grabbed her things while checking her new braids in a mirror on the wall.

"Yeah I guess you're right, I feel like things are going well, we'll see. But get moving tho, you better not blame me for your asses being late." Said Leno as he hugged both of them.

Marc and Nia said their goodbyes and headed out the door. Leno went and sat back on his couch, thinking about what they said, realizing that he wanted to see Sumaia tonight. He'd been to her place, but she hadn't been to his. He had no plans for the rest of the night, and thought they would enjoy each other's company.

He hit her up, talking about how he was finally free from his hellish week of work, asking her if she'd wanna come over to chill tonight. After sending that text, he got up and put his phone on the kitchen counter as he turned on some instrumental music, starting to cook up some dinner.

Back in midtown, the sunset sky took over in a myriad of oranges, pinks, and purples. Sumaia and her friends sat at 34th at the end of the High Line, after viewing a new interactive installation called The Ark. They laughed and talked as they shared some snacks, watching the sunset.

Sumaia's phone vibrated and she picked it up, thinking it'd be another spam email, but she was pleasantly surprised to see that it was Leno. She read the text and couldn't hold back a small smile as he invited her over.

"Sooo....guess who just texted me?" said Sumaia.

"Leno!? What'd he say?" said Adina, smiling as she took her phone to read it herself.

Nooria looked on with Adina, both smiling and giggling as they looked back at Sumaia.

"He wants you to go to his place, you should fucking do it girl. You really like this guy, and it seems the dick is good too!" said Nooria.

"I know! I want to go, but I don't think I can. I have to take this thing out of me before I go over there and if I go home I'm not gonna wanna come back out." said Sumaia, who realized Nooria was trying on her phone.

"What are you doing!?" said Sumaia, who grabbed the phone, seeing that Nooria was typing that she was free to hang out.

"Fuck that! Have some fun, stop at my place, it's nearby. You can shower, then head to his place with the toy still in you, I guarantee he'll love it, and so will you." said Nooria, smirking as she knew that's what Sumaia wanted.

"Look, Nori's right, mami, I think you should go and have fun, you rarely get a chance like this! And you probably need the dick anyway if you walked out the house the way you did." said Adina in agreement, referring to Sumaia's toy.

Sumaia tried to refute their reasoning in her head but they were right, she wanted more and found it exciting to go over to his house with the toy already inside her. She let out a sigh as she sent the text, smiling up at the girls as she accepted it.

"Fuck it you right. He's fun to hang with, and I know he wants me how I want him. I'm gonna go to his place, I shouldn't run from this, it's been a while since I've been into someone like this." She said confidently, along with cheers from Adina and Nooria.

Leno heard his phone chime and picked it up, smiling as he saw her reply. He told her to let him know when she was leaving and when she arrived, sending her his address. He hadn't planned to cook for 2, but he was still prepping, so he continued cooking, hoping she would be pleasantly surprised to have food waiting for her.

The three of them went to Nooria's apartment which was in the LES, and near the train that went to Leno's house. Sumaia showered as the other two had an impromptu karaoke night in the living room. As Sumaia got ready, she pushed the toy back inside herself and got ready to leave.

"Have fun and be ready to tell us everything, Sumi, cuidate(take care)!" said Adina, as she gave Sumaia a hug.

"Damn straight, go and enjoy yourself tonight! We'll be waiting to hear how things went." said Nooria with a hug, sending her off to Leno's house.

About an hour and fifteen minutes had passed and it was about 9:30PM. Leno had changed into a fitted gaming tank top, and some joggers, finishing up cooking when he got a text from Sumaia. He buzzed her into the building, waiting for her to get upstairs.

As Sumaia walked down the small hallway, she found his apartment and rang the doorbell, her heart racing as she waited for him to open the door, her talk and her toy having her elated to hang out with Leno. Leno walked to the door, opening it slowly as he smiled, seeing Sumaia in a black one shoulder shirt, and high waisted black culottes with burgundy stripes.

"Hey Sumaia, what's up?" He said with a smile, motioning to hug her.

"Nothing much, glad you invited me over, but more importantly, what is that smell!?" she said as she hugged him, walking into his apartment to a wonderful smell, sniffing more as she entered.

"It's dinner, I gotta eat somehow right? I don't know if you're hungry, but there's more than enough for 2." Leno said as he closed the door, chuckling at her reaction. Leno almost instantly started getting hard after seeing her outfit, and she also had a nice fragrance on.

"It smells so good, what did you make!? And yes I'd love some food, all I really had were snacks today." said Sumaia, still surprised that the food smelled so good, also surprised that he cooked it. They hadn't talked much about cooking, so this was a surprise to her.

"I made what I call Indo-Caribbean Japanese curry. It's got spices and flavors from each culture in it. I usually have it over white rice, and I made some roasted veggies on the side. I think it's pretty good, but you can be the judge." He said as he motioned that she could sit anywhere.

He walked to the kitchen and started plating the food as some Sade played in the background on his computer, smiling to himself that she seemed excited for his food. Sumaia sat down on the couch, putting her bag down before she went to the bathroom quickly to wash her hands.

While in the bathroom, she couldn't help but feel more attracted to him because he could cook, and she knew that she needed to have him as her ass tightened on the toy in lust. She finished up and headed back out to see a plate and an empty wine glass waiting for her on the coffee table. She sat down and got comfy, feeling the toy press into her as she fought back a moan.

"Red, pink, or white?" asked Leno, standing near the open fridge, pointing to Roscato, Rosé, and Moscato.

"Pink please! And thanks for all this, you really didn't have to!" said Sumaia as she watched Leno, who poured them both glasses of Rosé, before sitting next to her on the other end of the couch.

"It's no problem at all, I usually cook more than I need, it's just good to have company to share it with. I'm glad you chose to come by though. Hope you like the food, let me know what you think." He said as he got ready to eat, watching her first to see her reaction.