Sultry Weather Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had come and Leno plunged himself to the hilt in Sumaia's tight ass as he began cumming, shooting thick ropes of steaming hot cum into her twitching hole. Sumaia's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt herself cumming from anal for the first time, her body unable to handle the new feeling of unique pleasure as she cried out. As the new sensation rang out through her body, the vibrator sent her pussy over the edge and she started cuming from her pussy, except this time she was squirting her juices all over Leno as she roared out in ecstasy. As she came from her ass and pussy, she started whining and moaning out as tears of bliss rolled down her face. She could feel every throb of his cock as well as the hot cum pumping into her asshole. She felt like he was cumming straight into her stomach and that only made it better for her. They shared an intense orgasm together as their individual climaxes only heightened the experience for both of them sending them both into seemingly endless bliss.

Leno finally finished dumping his thick load inside her, panting and moaning as he came down from his high, staring at her as she kept convulsing. He pulled his cock and the toy out of her, leaning back against the bed as he panted, watching her moan and twitch as she finished cumming, his thick cum leaking out of her ass and onto the floor. She finally finished and laid there limp and quiet, breathing heavily as she fought to regain her focus amongst the clouds of bliss that clouded her mind.

A few minutes later, Leno noticed that Sumaia was fading in and out of sleep on the floor. Sumaia tried to fight it but the double orgasm had drained her the same way hours of intense masturbation would and she was tired. He smiled as he took a nearby towel and cleaned her off before picking her up and laying her on his bed as she hazily looked at him with a smile. He laid there with her, turned on the fan, and pulled the sheets over them, kissing her forehead as she instinctively snuggled into him. Soon after, they drifted to sleep cuddling under the cool air.